Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by gastroljor1986, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

FemmeFataleFilms - Try Hard - Complete Film, Starring Ella Kros

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's no surprise that beautiful Ella Kros has a lot of slaves, and even more wishing to be hers. To be allowed this privilege, a slave must prove his worth. In this case the slave endures an extended flogging, caning, and scourging with the spiked mitt, followed by intense face-sitting, with the pleasure of drinking her divine spit and worshipping her perfect bottom.

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Try Hard - Complete Film, Starring Ella Kros
    Runtime : 00:18:43
    File Size : 279 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file (279.23 MB)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

Sadurnus - Nikolett first lashes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The beautiful Ariel loves to play and her games always hurt! She loves to see and hear her slave suffering! She brought a special rare toy which can cause a lot of pain! She enjoys his wailing!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: FEMDOM, WHIPPING

Keywords: female domination, femdom, whipping

<!--more-->

File Name : Sadurnus - Nikolett first lashes
    Runtime : 00:06:40
    File Size : 545 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (545.45 MB)

3. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Earn It With A Whipping. Starring Goddess Nina and Princes Carmela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Nina and I review the new slaves application. We read over his slave abilities and fetish wants and determine what he is good for. We then tell him what he has to do to get his fetish. He loves latex and ass worship but before he gets any of that he has to do WHAT WE WANT and WE WANT TO WHIP! We also see he has a thing for sweaty girls so the best way to work up a sweat is with a whipping. So we just go to town WHIPPING HIS SORRY ASS. We think he can take a better whipping if he gets an ass full of latex in his face. So Goddess Nina puts her ass in his face and I whip the fuck out of him. Then we switch positions and start the whole thing over again. We just keep hitting him over and over again harder and harder. By the end the we are so sweaty he has to be motivated to take a lot more he does. This guy is really a total loser and we are going to whip him tell he cries to the camera asking us for mercy. But we are THE MEAN GIRLS we have none to give, LOL.

Princess Carmela

Related Categories: WHIPPING, LATEX, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION

Keywords: goddess nina elle, princes carmela

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Earn It With A Whipping. Starring Goddess Nina and Princes Carmela
    Runtime : 00:07:58
    File Size : 602 MB
    Resolution : 720x406

[​IMG]

Download file (601.54 MB)

4. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - The Full Treatment. Starring Princess Carmela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sometimes I love to just t0rture and tease the slaves at Mean Girl Manor. Just because I can. Haha. This one has been kept in its cage too long, staring at my beauty and whimpering and beg for my feet. It just can't take it anymore. LOL so pathetic. Eventually I let it out of its cage- but not until I make it REALLY beg me for my feet! Once it is out, I make it literally BOW DOWN and WORSHIP ME like the Princess that I am!

I then allow it the privilege of taking off my gladiator boots and worshipping my perfect feet. The loser is in heaven- even though I am mocking it right to its face for being so pathetic. I literally kick this loser in the face over and over. It is so scared of me cuz its seen what I've done to the other slaves here LOL. I pour my champagne over its head. I spit on it. I yank it around by its hair. I can do anything I want with it. So then I start really shoving my feet right down its fucking throat- again, just because I can! LOL!

-Princess Carmela

Category: HUMILIATION

Related Categories: FACE SITTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS FETISH, GODDESS WORSHIP, HUMILIATION

Keywords: princess carmela

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - The Full Treatment. Starring Princess Carmela
    Runtime : 00:16:00
    File Size : 1.37 GB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

[​IMG]

Download file (1.37 GB)

5. gastroljor1986

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Give, and it will be given to you

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love to receive gifts! This latex leotard that I'm wearing is brand new, a gift from one of My slaves. It looks good on Me, doesn't it? Look how shiny and tight it is. Does it make you cock harder, slave? Can you imagine how it would feel to put shiner on My latex, to touch My body like this?
    I know you are aroused, and I'm going to give you permission to cum. But you should know that it's not nice to jerk off looking at Me wearing a gift from another slave, so I will give you permission to cum only if you will offer Me an amazon gift card, which I can use to buy more new things, more gifts, for more slaves to jerk off at. Do you want to stroke you cock? Of course you do! you love to look at My curvy body, so nicely embraced by My new latex. It feels so good, like a second skin. Wouldn't you just love to touch it? I can't really put shiner on My back, would you do that for Me?.. Is you cock throbbing now, do you just want to rub it faster and cum? First buy Me and amazon gift card from HERE(//www.amazon.de/registry/wishlist/3787WE5MHLVJH) and send it to My email address and then let your cock explode with cum. Yes, just like a cum tax. you want to see Me wearing beatiful outfits, don't you? Well, you can't expect only others to pay for it, you have to contribute too. It's your pleasure, after all...

Video quality: HD 1280*720.

#1 clip in category "GODDESS WORSHIP"

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP

Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, LATEX, ASS WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM

Keywords: ezada

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Ezada Sinn - Give, and it will be given to you
    Runtime : 00:09:19
    File Size : 78.7 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (78.75 MB)

6. gastroljor1986

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Worthy to lick Our sweat. Starring Mistress Roberta

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After a fun night at a fetish party, Me and Mistress Roberta arrive in the morning in Our hotel room. The slaves are waiting for Us as they should, in the proper waiting position. Good boys! Now it's time for them to be useful for Us, to lick Our armpits, sweaty from all the dancing. That's what their tongues are made for, to clean: Our sweat, the dirt off Our boots, even Our floors if We request that. And the slaves should appreciate that, they should be happy to serve Us in such a way. Or maybe they don't deserve this privilege?..

>#1 clip in category "HUMILIATION"

Related Categories: SWEAT FETISH, ARMPITS, LICKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM

Keywords: ezada, roberta

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Ezada Sinn - Worthy to lick Our sweat. Starring Mistress Roberta
    Runtime : 00:07:28
    File Size : 81.0 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (80.98 MB)

7. gastroljor1986

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Ruined without a touch

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is My little whore. he joined My remote training program 6 months ago, since then he has been constantly locked in chastity. I give him tasks, sometimes accomplishing them is rewarded with a release. I use disposable numbered plastic padlocks to make sure he doesn't cheat and his cock, which now actually belongs to Me, is locked when I say so. And now he is finally here, in front of Me. his last release was two weeks ago, so his cock is hard now inside that tight chastity cage, it's pushing it away, pulling on the balls, but his arousal is stronger than the pain. Aroused as he is, I am going to tease him now. I know he hopes for a release, and maybe I will give him one, after all, his birthday is coming soon. But I will tease him so hard, that he will cum 6 seconds after the last time I touch his cock, a slight touch with one finger! This is a truly ruined orgasm, exactly what he deserves. So ruined, that his cock remains just as hard as it was before, but he's had his release, so it's time to push it back into the chastity device. Frustrating, I know, but I don't care. I enjoy it!

Category: RUINED ORGASMS

Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, COCK TEASE, CHASTITY, HANDJOBS, FEMDOM

Keywords: ezada

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Ezada Sinn - Ruined without a touch
    Runtime : 00:13:36
    File Size : 286 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (286.11 MB)

8. gastroljor1986

Violence To Men - Cock And Balls Clothespin Flogging. Starring Dometria

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Slaves need to be trained for strength and endurance and Dometria invits her friend the Muscle Mistress to lend a hand with her special talents. Dometria gags and stretches her slave hyelplessly on the pulley before moving behind the camera to watch the Muscle Mistress brutalise the boy's cock and balls. The awesomely powerful Amazon goddess wastes no time and flogs his cock and loads up his balls with an agonizing forest of clothespins digging deep into his scrotum and cockshaft. Then she hammers them around with a leather flogger and steel crop. His bollocks are now just a juddering target practice for pain as she beats them till the red stuff stains the wooden pegs. Mistress Muscle is learning fast how to be cruel to men and she just loves smashing up the guy's genitals.

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, WHIPPING, BALLBUSTING, FLOGGING

Keywords: cbt

<!--more-->

File Name : Violence To Men - Cock And Balls Clothespin Flogging. Starring Dometria
    Runtime : 00:09:03
    File Size : 329 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (328.60 MB)

9. gastroljor1986

Goddess Cheyenne - The Interrogation of hoodman

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hoodman has been spotted by My team with a locked box I have My sights on to acquire. he is brought to My station , I interrogate the subject Myself using a variety of unconventional and creative ways to get the boy to speak. I bind him to a chair and he is in a sensory depravation hood. I start out with a few electrodes to the cock and balls. he jumps and screams at the intense sensations , but does not crack. I up the intensity of this scene determined to get the information ! I use an electrified cock ring and a corona cap that sends hoodman reeling ! he jumps , best he can in his bound position ... sending the chair onto 2 legs scooting it across the floor ! no prisoner has ever been able to tolerate this finishing maneuver and you can see why !! Although I have the information, and hoodman is nearly spent...I am not done with him yet ! I get out My Hitachi wand and toy with the broken boy , pinning his cock between the sole of My Boot and the high powered vibe !
    This wild ride contains : Interrogation,Role Play, cbt, Electro , Female Domination ,

Related Categories: INTERROGATION, ELECTRIC PLAY, BLINDFOLDS, BONDAGE, CBT

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Cheyenne - The Interrogation of hoodman
    Runtime : 00:17:49
    File Size : 518 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (518.04 MB)

10. gastroljor1986

ClubDom - Harlow gets Tripple Chindo Pleasure. Starring Harlow Harrison

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Harlow Harrison is horny from training her slaves, but her slaves can't possibly get her off with their pathetic little slut sticks. Instead, Goddess Harlow asks one of her slaves to fuck her wet pussy with a chindo. She grabs the back of his head trying to teach him how to better fuck her.

Categories: Body Worship

<!--more-->

File Name : ClubDom - Harlow gets Tripple Chindo Pleasure. Starring Harlow Harrison
    Runtime : 00:07:04
    File Size : 333 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (332.89 MB)

11. gastroljor1986

Kelsey Obsession Fetish - Toilet Slavery - Osa Lovely's Step-Brother Human Toilet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Someone thinks quite highly of herself! Osa Lovely tells her gullible step-brother that serving as her human toilet is probably the best thing he has ever done in his life, and she even convinces him that she�s only making him do this because she loves him! This unconventional step-sibling relationship is as taboo as they come, as Osa deposits her dump into his mouth, and he remains situated behind her ass to collect whatever she doles. This disgusting job is daunting, but he is a steadfast toilet slave!

Contains: TOILET FETISH, EBONY ASS FETISH, TABOO, INTERRACIAL, ASSHOLE FETISH

Mobile High Definition 720 x 400

Category: TABOO

Related Categories: TOILET SLAVERY, TOILET FETISH, EBONY ASS FETISH, INTERRACIAL, ASSHOLE FETISH

Keywords: human toilet, ebony ass, siblings, family taboo, toilet slave movies, bathroom, interracial toilet slaver, step-sister, smell fetish, femdom

<!--more-->

File Name : Kelsey Obsession Fetish - Toilet Slavery - Osa Lovely's Step-Brother Human Toilet
    Runtime : 00:03:55
    File Size : 171 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (171.49 MB)

12. gastroljor1986

Kelsey Obsession Fetish - Toilet Slavery - Sedusa's Potty Mouth Slave

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We all know what happens most often when a girl has let go of a series of foul farts. Normally, it�s not just gas that needs to escape a babe�s butt when she feels the need to fart. Sedusa D�s fart slave learns this firsthand, if he did not already know it before! After consuming her gassers, he must serve as her human toilet for everything else she needs to liberate from her curvy bottom. And it is not a job for a guy with a weak stomach!

Contains: TOILET FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, SMELL FETISH, ASS FETISH, FEMDOM

Mobile High Definition 720 x 400

Category: SMELL FETISH

Related Categories: TOILET SLAVERY, TOILET FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS FETISH, FEMDOM

Keywords: brunette, curvy, short hair, toilet slave, human toilet, bathroom, slave, toilet slavery clips, toilet fetish movies, ass hole fetish

<!--more-->

File Name : Kelsey Obsession Fetish - Toilet Slavery - Sedusa's Potty Mouth Slave
    Runtime : 00:03:37
    File Size : 158 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (158.42 MB)

13. gastroljor1986

Goddess Cheyenne - Leather Mistress cbt in Chastity

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its not enough just to lock up a cock ! Mindless dicks need to be punished on a regular basis ! I bind My slave to a cbt chair and set to work on his pathetic , useless balls. My most fierce clamps sear through his balls and I stretch them taut with twine making the pain that much more intense . his balls are in a vulnerable state , presented forward for more disciplinary action. I use a variety of floggers and quirts , beating his balls into submission, once again proving how weak they really are. Through all the pain and torment the sluts cock becomes hard straining inside the chastity device and leaking all over the floor ! he is aroused by any attention whatsoever from Me no matter how Sadistic !
    This Clip Contains : cbt, Chastity, whipping, flogging, Female Domination

Leather Mistress cbt in Chastity

Related Categories: CBT, CHASTITY, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION, WHIPPING

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Cheyenne - Leather Mistress cbt in Chastity
    Runtime : 00:15:07
    File Size : 571 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (570.88 MB)

14. gastroljor1986

Mistress Tangent - Taste of Sole. Starring Mistress Justine Cross joins Mistress Tangent

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Justine Cross joins Mistress Tangent. Some bottom of boot closeups and lots of humiliating talk between the two about your secret boot and shoe fetish.

Category: FOOT FETISH

Related Categories: BOOT FETISH, BOOT DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, LEATHER FETISH, FEMDOM

Keywords: boot fetish

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Tangent - Taste of Sole. Starring Mistress Justine Cross joins Mistress Tangent
    Runtime : 00:08:44
    File Size : 277 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (276.50 MB)

15. gastroljor1986

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Shiny Ass Brainwash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You love my ass. You love my ass in shiny pants. You especially love my ass in these dark, rich red shiny pants. In fact, you can't seem to look away from the screen.. Every time I turn, each sway, each swivel of my hips. You're utterly and completely transfixed. I command you to jerk with a snap of my beautiful fingers and you do, eagerly and compulsively. I want you to jerk and not stop until the time runs out as you totally submit to my ass. The image sucks you down and in rapidly until you can think of nothing else but my shiny ass.

You're a complete drooling mess from both mouth and cock.

This video includes: mind fuck, mesmerize,ass worship, shiny material, shiny pants, ass fetish

Category: MIND FUCK

Related Categories: MESMERIZE, T-SHIRTS AND PANTIES, ASS WORSHIP, ASS FETISH

Keywords: shiny, nylon fetish, leggings

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Alexandra Snow - Shiny Ass Brainwash
    Runtime : 00:10:30
    File Size : 390 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (390.06 MB)

16. gastroljor1986

Men Are Slaves - You'll Always Be The Cuck, Part 1. Starring Madame Xavialune

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

While Madame Xavialune may be a female supremacist, she does take care of the males she owns. She always makes sure her cuck male has different panties to wear to always look pretty for her. But he needs to make no mistake about it, he will always be the cuck, she will always seek pleasure from other males while he is left to watch.

<!--more-->

File Name : Men Are Slaves - You'll Always Be The Cuck, Part 1. Starring Madame Xavialune
    Runtime : 00:05:05
    File Size : 575 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (574.98 MB)

17. gastroljor1986

Divine Guru Alexa - Edged and Drained by a Goddess

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bound, masked and under my control, he was under my total control. I sat on top of him and got the cock wet and slippery, I like it when its extra wet inside my soft hands. I gripped it tight and jerked him fast, edging him until I could tell he was getting close, and then let go. His cock pulsed when I let it go so I gripped it with both hands and jerked the cock in a circular motion, going up and down as I used both of my hands. His breath got really heavy so I let go, ah ah, you can't cum yet.. A few minutes later he shot out a huge load straight into the air and made a milky white mess all over my hands

Category: HANDJOBS

Related Categories: POV, BIG LOADS, CUMSHOTS

Keywords: divina alexa

<!--more-->

File Name : Divine Guru Alexa - Edged and Drained by a Goddess
    Runtime : 00:12:15
    File Size : 452 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (451.87 MB)

18. gastroljor1986

Female Worship - All Better. Starring Helena

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Helena needs some help to get off and her man is always happy to assist. But she will speed up the process today by going with the dual stimulation of vibrator and tongue.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Female Worship - All Better. Starring Helena
    Runtime : 00:03:58
    File Size : 400 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (400.21 MB)

19. gastroljor1986

Ball Busting Chicks - Extreme cock and ball abuse

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The ruthless girl pulls the tight leash on his cock and balls to beat and whip the genitals ruthless. She sits on his face with her open crotch to t*rture his manhood further. She pulls the rope up to let the heavy man hang on his genitals... Then she takes him in the bathroom, eager to kick him in his sore, swollen bollocks!
    Length 12 minutes. ballbustingchicks.com

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: FEMDOM, BRAT GIRLS, BALL ABUSE, CBT

Keywords: axa

<!--more-->

File Name : Ball Busting Chicks - Extreme cock and ball abuse
    Runtime : 00:12:10
    File Size : 496 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (496.19 MB)

20. gastroljor1986

CRUEL MISTRESSES - FULL HD Giant cock in his ass. Starring Mistress Zita

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Zita's very unfortunate slave is tied down to the spanking bench, with his naked ass pointing towards the ceiling. A mask is covering his ugly face and through the holesleft for his eyes Zita shows him the giant strapon she will push into his already half widened anus. She widens it a little more with three fingers and after it she plunges the hugedick into his ass and she rides him wild and strong.

FULL HD 1920x1080

Category: STRAP-ON

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL MISTRESSES - FULL HD Giant cock in his ass. Starring Mistress Zita
    Runtime : 00:10:32
    File Size : 653 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (653.13 MB)