Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by gastroljor1986, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Skewered Orgasm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Boys should know by now that if they want to cum, there's always a catch. My "patient" has been whimpering for an orgasm but I believe he needs to have his cock skewered with urethral sounds to clear the way for the ejaculation. Of course, once I start using these long metal rods in his dick, I don't want to take them out. I keep increasing the size until he whines and cries, then I stroke his dick with the sound firmly inside. The more I stroke, the more it hurts, but the more he can't help draw closer to orgasm. I wonder... will he get any pleasure from this orgasm at all? When I do pull out the sound afterward, his jizz is red with my vigorous fucking.

Cruel medical forced orgasms!

Video includes: female domination, medical play, nurse play, urethral sounds, forced orgasms, painful orgasms

Video is HD 1280x720 WMV.

Category: MEDICAL FETISH

Related Categories: NURSE PLAY, MED EXAM, FORCED EJACULATIONS, FORCED MALE ORGASM

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Alexandra Snow - Skewered Orgasm
    Runtime : 00:14:14
    File Size : 634 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file (633.82 MB)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

TheEnglishMansion - Used By Dominant Dolly Pt2 - Part 3. Starring Dominant Dolly and Miss Jade Jones

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genuine Session Footage: Dominant Dolly continues her play with JJ, putting her on the bondage bench. She releases JJ from chastity and starts to tease her stiff cock and finger her slutty ass, encouraging her to confess her desires and begging for cock. DD then teases her hole with her fat cock before slowly stretching and fucking it, loving the moans of pleasure. She continually works on JJ's balls, pulling and squeezing them before DD uses her mouth to suck her big cock, a super sexy playtime.

<!--more-->

File Name : TheEnglishMansion - Used By Dominant Dolly Pt2 - Part 3. Starring Dominant Dolly and Miss Jade Jones
    Runtime : 00:05:59
    File Size : 133 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (133.41 MB)

3. gastroljor1986

Mistress Dometria BDSM Clips - Say Goodbye To Your Tits And Balls

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Elegantly dressed like a 1920s vamp with the sounds of Ella Fitzgerald, Dometria is elegantly cruel and cool in body-clinging shift and furs as she tests her slaves capacity for pain in his tits and balls. As a moody �Summertime� plays in the background she is all elegance as first she flambees his tits with her cigarette and then char-grills his cock. As Ella says: �Hush little baby don�t you cry.� But then its �Every time we say goodbye� and Dometria gets out her heavy duty battery-clamps and anchors them on his nipples. Where�s she going to put the second set of those beasts? On the balls of course! That is barbaric�.. and clearly the slave agrees as his screams touch new heights. Oh yes, we always cry a little when it�s time to say goodbye

Category: FEMDOM

Related Categories: CBT, FIRE PLAY, BALLBUSTING, SMOKING

Keywords: cbt

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Dometria BDSM Clips - Say Goodbye To Your Tits And Balls
    Runtime : 00:07:36
    File Size : 464 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

[​IMG]

Download file (464.47 MB)

4. gastroljor1986

Goddess Ella Kross - Busting Your Balls with Brutal Kicks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Category: VERBAL HUMILIATION

Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, HUMILIATION, BALL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Ella Kross - Busting Your Balls with Brutal Kicks
    Runtime : 00:04:07
    File Size : 198 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (197.75 MB)

5. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Green Light loser. Starring Princess Bella and Princess Beverly

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alternate file formats available by searching the title.Get this clip for less money in HD by clicking here: Green Light loser (1080 HD)>We decided after this pathetic slave did SUCH a good job worshipping us, serving us, and SUFFERING for us- that we would play one last game with it before sending it off. (It was like SO sad to leave mean Girl Manor after we were done playing with it btw lol!) We take the slave out of its cage (which is where we have been keeping it between clips while we are changing outfits and deciding what we want to use the slave for in the next clip) and drag it outside in the back yard. We make it kneel naked before us and toss it a bottle of lube and tell it that we are going to play "redlight-greenlight" with it.

We explain the rules to it (basically WE have complete control of its pathetic jerking) and then we proceed to totally make fun of him and mock his little peepee while he tells us how hot we are and THANKS us for all the abuse we have heaped on him today. (LOL can you BELIEVE that? It's like, no matter HOW bad we abuse these losers- they just LOVE us! I still can't quite get over it...)

By the end Bella is making the freak say "Yes, Princess Bella" over and over and over...while we literally look down upon him and laugh in his face. And after about a minute of her making him say her name over n over the slave just like couldn't take it anymore haha. And we both make him LICK UP HIS FILTHY, PREMATURE "MISTAKE" OFF OUR PAVEMENT!

-Princess Beverly

Category: FORCED MALE ORGASM

Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FORCED MALE ORGASM, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: beverly, bella, princess bella, princess beverly

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Green Light loser. Starring Princess Bella and Princess Beverly
    Runtime : 00:13:00
    File Size : 1.11 GB

[​IMG]

Download file (1.11 GB)

6. gastroljor1986

TheEnglishMansion - Tricked Transformed Traded - Part 4. Starring Dominatrix An Li

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

�I had finished University the previous year but had not managed to attain regular employment, despite diligently searching the papers. Today, I noticed an advert for a medical firm looking for test subjects my age and body type for a series of harmless trials. The payment rate was excellent, which would help with my bank overdraft and the start date was immediate. I eagerly phoned the number hoping I would be a suitable candidate and was amazed to get a same day interview with Nurse An Li.� Join him as he takes a journey from man to beautiful new feminine creation who learns to please and enjoy penetration in her new special cunt, all under the guidance of Montague House Gender Reassignment Clinic.

<!--more-->

File Name : TheEnglishMansion - Tricked Transformed Traded - Part 4. Starring Dominatrix An Li
    Runtime : 00:06:52
    File Size : 161 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (161.27 MB)

7. gastroljor1986

TheEnglishMansion - Special Girls Correctional Conservatoire - Part 1. Starring Lady Nina Birch and Tiffany Real Doll

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Special girl Tiffany is attending her first day at Lady Nina's Correctional Conservatiore for misbehaving subjects. She is apprehensive as she approaches the forbidding location, it's reputation is stern and frightening and for good reason, as Lady Nina greets her and explains the first day's procedure. Nina takes no notice of Tiffany's pleas that she has not been badly behaved, but after being taken up to the punishment room and a thick folder of transgressions examined she is resigned to what is going to come. Nina takes Tiffany over her knee and gives a long spanking on her silk knickers, warming her cheeks until they are pulled down and given on the bare. Tiffany is then left for corner time and after getting bored and not doing as she is told Nina catches her and decides to spank more and then give her a good caning so she knows her place and what is to come.

<!--more-->

File Name : TheEnglishMansion - Special Girls Correctional Conservatoire - Part 1. Starring Lady Nina Birch and Tiffany Real Doll
    Runtime : 00:26:04
    File Size : 132 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (131.74 MB)

8. gastroljor1986

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Aroused yet terrified by My sharp stiletto nails

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My slave is fascinated by My long stiletto nails. They scare and arouse him at the same time. So I will show him both "sides" of My red sharp claws: I will use the smooth side to caress his cock gently, teasing him, arousing him, but every once in a while showing him what is awaiting his cock after this orgasm. This will be his last orgasm before I will shred his cock to pieces with My sharp stilettos. This threat alone arouses him so much that it finally defeats the fear and makes him explode in a huge ruined orgasm, cumming continiously for over 15 seconds. Who can resist the seductive touch of My stiletto nails?

This clip shows a part of a private play session with one of My personal slaves and was filmed with the camera on a tripod.

Video quality: HD 1280*720.

Category: HANDJOBS

Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS, ORGASM CONTROL, FINGER NAIL FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM

Keywords: ezada

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Ezada Sinn - Aroused yet terrified by My sharp stiletto nails
    Runtime : 00:08:21
    File Size : 61.7 MB
    Resolution : 720x406

[​IMG]

Download file (61.74 MB)

9. gastroljor1986

HD FEMDOM SUPERSTORE - Rapture Ballbusting 4. Starring Miss Rapture

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Awesome and brutal naked ballbusting clip by Miss Rapture. Merciless pounding on Beau's balls by Rapture's knee and feet while he repeatedly drops to the floor in pain and is ordered back up by Rapture.

Format: SMARTPHONE FORMAT

Category: MIXED WRESTLING

Related Categories: MIXED FIGHTING, MIXED WRESTLING, BEATDOWNS, FACE SLAPPING, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: mixed fighting, mixed wrestling, beatdowns, face slapping, female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : HD FEMDOM SUPERSTORE - Rapture Ballbusting 4. Starring Miss Rapture
    Runtime : 00:10:04
    File Size : 450 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (449.50 MB)

10. gastroljor1986

SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - Strong Man Trashed. Starring Faye and Cloe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This clip is hard to describe. Let's say it so: After the shooting was done, Faye and Cloe were still in a cruel mood and her sadistic desires were not satisfied. That's why they decided to take the strong slave again and do all the bad things to him they wanted.

That means this clip is a firework of double female domination. The slave is driven by the whip out of his cage. He is ordered to turn around so both ladies can whip him. Then Faye grabs his hair and presents his face to Cloe who gives him a lot of hard face slaps before she squeezes his nipples until he screams.

They spit into his face, they slap his face again and again, they whip him, they beat him with the cane and they have so much fun seeing him suffer.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, FACE SLAPPING, CANING, WHIPPING, BDSM

<!--more-->

File Name : SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - Strong Man Trashed. Starring Faye and Cloe
    Runtime : 00:06:25
    File Size : 373 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (372.84 MB)

11. gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Amadahy and Tiffani - Lets Finish this nerd Cuck off Financially

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Roberts time is almost up. The day that all wallet slaves dread but know will arrive someday. The wallet is having a harder time meeting the girl�s greedy demands financially. Slave Robert has so much debt load that he is having a hard time taking care of his obligations to Tiffani, her sister, Christina, Amadahy, Emily, etc� The girls have done a lot of damage to him already but still want to extract every nickel from him that they can. They are greedy and Tiffani really does not like Robert at all. She would love to watch her boyfriend pound the out of him despite all the money she has extracted from him. The cuck is forced to wear his humiliation headphones which blast insults directly into his brain. This allows the girls to talk about him right in front of his face without him being able to hear what they plan to do to him. The idiot sits there while the girl�s plan his ruin and he can�t hear a thing! The girls then pull out some soiled panties and make him smell and lick them. Tiffani insists they stuff all the crotches of the panties in to the slave�s mouth at once. Tiffani has decided it is time to �finish� him off financially. Tiffani wants to plan a huge wallet gang bang at the mall with her sister and friends. They will lead him from store to store and have him open new credit cards that they will then max out. The next day they plan a garage sale over at his house. Amadahy even has a pricing machine! They are going to sell everything in his house for pennies on the dollar. Robert is so sad but the damage from the recording s has taken a toll on his ability to defend himself. Tiffani is really frustrated with Robert. She has no pity for him at all. Amadahy tries to talk her out of it but in the end they both agree it is for the best. Robert has all of his senses filled. Its ears hear the insults he knows are true. Its tongue can taste her boyfriend�s cum on her panties. Its nose can smell her dirty panties. Its eyes can see hot girls make fun of him right to his face. The chastity tube completes the scene. The viewer of this video will be stunned by the girl�s cruelty. They get out camera phones and take pictures of Robert with the panties in its mouth. This is how all wallet slaves should end up.

In this version you can hear the hypo audio that Robert had to listen to in this video at the end. While the audio is playing you can see highlights from about a hundred Brat Princess clips. This audio is extremely dark and humiliating. It should be listened to daily to help you become a better wallet. The audio is meant to remove your self-esteem so that you understand your position in society and what pretty girls really think of you. The audio also has binaural training music to help the take hold in your brain. The audio will give your brain the quick rinse it needs and deserves. It really works! (12:25 long)

Clip contains: Extreme financial domination, wallet gang bang plans, brain cleaning and rinsing, brutal mean girl behavior, dirty panties being licked clean, chastity, dirty panties being stuffed into cucks mouth, sensory overload domination of cuck in order to plan his financial ruin, audio with video to remove self-esteem to facilitate wallet gang bangs with mean girls.

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Amadahy and Tiffani - Lets Finish this nerd Cuck off Financially
    Runtime : 00:08:56
    File Size : 405 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (405.13 MB)

12. gastroljor1986

Mistress Tangent - Turn It Pink

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Tangent - Turn It Pink
    Runtime : 00:27:39
    File Size : 863 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (863.12 MB)

13. gastroljor1986

TheEnglishMansion - Cuckolded For The 1st Time - Part 2. Starring Mistress Pandora

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After being married for a while and living in a sexless marriage, Pandora decides to take back control and start to have some fun from this relationship. She tells hubbie to await in the bedroom for some sexy fun and enters wearing stunning nylons and a dress showing off her amazing cleavage. He is like putty in her hands eager to get some action as she orders him around, revealing a new toy she has bought, a steel cock chastity device. He is willing to try it out, locking his cock up and enjoying this never before seen kinky side,as his wife orders him to lick her asshole and cunt. Pandora then shows off a cage she has bought and locks him in it, he is confused and then horrified as she tells him about how she has been fucking other men behind his back, feeling guilty about it she says today she will do it right in front of him! Her latest lover laughs at hubbies predicament and starts touching and feeling her up as they humiliate him. He is then given the choice of watching or joining in, though fluffing her lovers cock and having them fuck over his face is not quite what he hoped for!

<!--more-->

File Name : TheEnglishMansion - Cuckolded For The 1st Time - Part 2. Starring Mistress Pandora
    Runtime : 00:07:18
    File Size : 165 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (165.27 MB)

14. gastroljor1986

TheEnglishMansion - Cock Dilation Treatment - Complete Film. Starring Governess Elizabeth

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nurse Elizabeth looks amazing in her latex uniform and nylons, her patient eagerly awaiting today's stretching therapy. She starts by using her latex gloved fingers to probe his asshole, using more and more fingers until he is relaxed enough to take the big metal electro plug. This is then plugged into the Electrastim ans she works through the programs and levels until she is satisfied with his response. Elizabeth then turns her attention to his cock, using various metal instruments to dilate and stretch the urethra and make his hard hard, until he ejaculates when she is ready, an amazing examination.

<!--more-->

File Name : TheEnglishMansion - Cock Dilation Treatment - Complete Film. Starring Governess Elizabeth
    Runtime : 00:23:14
    File Size : 525 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (524.88 MB)

15. gastroljor1986

TheEnglishMansion - Chained Bed Pussy Service - Complete Film. Starring Miss Jasmine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Jasmine always has a personal slave ready for her pleasure and needs. When she wakes and is feeling like oral servitude, she rings a bell, the slave reacts with a Pavlovian response and responds to her commands, licking and pleasuring her delicious cunt in the way he has been trained to do.

<!--more-->

File Name : TheEnglishMansion - Chained Bed Pussy Service - Complete Film. Starring Miss Jasmine
    Runtime : 00:21:15
    File Size : 480 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (480.19 MB)

16. gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - The Cum Board - Part 4. Starring Mistress Heather

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There is little I like more than having my slave immobilised in cling film, with his most sensitive parts exposed and vulnerable to my wicked torments. I decide to allow him some relief, but his orgasm will only come at a price... an ordeal that includes me smothering him with my ass and pussy, whilst I tease and torment his cock, balls and nipples. Squirming beneath me, I derive a great deal of pleasure from his discomfort with his head rubbing against my cunt and when he can no longer hold back his load, I make sure it goes straight into my cupped hand... a perfect ready meal for my mummified slave.

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - The Cum Board - Part 4. Starring Mistress Heather
    Runtime : 00:06:21
    File Size : 80.3 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (80.27 MB)

17. gastroljor1986

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Sex Slave Training-Part 1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Part 1 is a complete scene, different from Part 2. You can enjoy Part 1 completely on its own. Sex training & orgasm control for a hot, younger slave who struggles with cumming too quickly. Sensually Dominant FemDom sex.

Category: FEMDOM SEX

Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, FEMALE DOMINATION, FUCKING, SEX ED, FEMDOM

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Sex Slave Training-Part 1
    Runtime : 00:11:59
    File Size : 356 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (355.84 MB)

18. gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - Heel Wank. Starring Mistress Eleise de Lacy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I want you to strip naked for me and then follow my instructions. You will get release, but it will hurt as that's the way I like it.

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Heel Wank. Starring Mistress Eleise de Lacy
    Runtime : 00:09:17
    File Size : 161 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (160.50 MB)

19. gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - Session with Suki. Starring Mistress Suki

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A real session with Mistress Suki begins with shoe and foot adoration, before moving on to the bondage bed for some excruciating CBT and nipple torment. The slave won't keep still, so Mistress Suki muffles his screams by sitting firmly over his mouth. When the slave persists in wriggling, Ms Suki decides to punish his arse with a ruthless fucking.

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Session with Suki. Starring Mistress Suki
    Runtime : 00:19:34
    File Size : 284 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (283.65 MB)

20. gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Amadahy Natalya and Sasha (POV)- Welcome to your Life as Our New Cow

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Your eyes flutter open as you awake to find yourself in a strange room. Bizarre scientific objects fill the space alongside recognizable items like computers, tubes and vials. The light is a stark white. You�re dizzy and your head aches and you don�t know how you got here. Three beautiful women surround you, gazing down in observation as you come to. Even through your discomfort you notice you are very, very aroused. You look down and see a device, some kind of pump, moving up and down tirelessly. It feels amazing, as good as sex. You�re on the edge of orgasm and all you want to do is cum. The sensation is so intensely pleasurable, it�s almost unbearable. �Where am I?� you wonder. You notice that all three of the women appear to be wearing the same attire, perhaps some kind of uniform? Is this a medical facility? An institution? One of the women, a brunette, steps forward. She explains that you�re going to be their �new cow.� You�ve been hooked up to their milking machine and it�s your job to keep producing pre-cum for them. Your pre-cum makes them money. The beautiful women all smile and laugh. They explain that the system they have devised for siphoning pre-cum is very state of the art. They know what turns you on. They know how to get the most out of you. First, they�re going to test you for pre-existing fetishes. Then, they�ll implant triggers for new ones. The first fetish they test for is feet and heels. Two of the women place their heels on your chest. This is all so strange and confusing. As good as the machine feels, you start to lose your erection. The women are aware, as the automation apparently monitors your erection level. A loud warning is issued from the machine. They women start giggling. They know what will happen next. Suddenly, a very sharp and painful sensation begins in your groin. The women laugh. They warn that if you don�t keep your arousal levels up, you�ll feel that pain again and again. Two of the women help you regain your erection. They come around and place their huge, beautiful asses near your face. They are so sexy, you can�t help but feel yourself growing harder just looking at them. In not very much time, you are right back on the edge of orgasm. So very close, but just as you are about to have a full amazing orgasm, the painful sensation returns. The women laugh again. �You can�t cum!� The brunette says. �You�ll never cum again.� You listen in to their conversation and hear the word �electrodes.� Electrodes? Are you being electrocuted? You feel a manicured finger tracing along your balls. �Look at how purple they are!� A voice exclaims. The women keep talking about money, all the money they are going to make with your body. All the things they will buy with the money that they will make with your body. You realize: you�re a captive. You will be in this room, pleasured and tortured, for the rest of your life. The women explain that once they have finished draining you of pre-cum for the day, they are going to put you into something called �chastity.� The chastity will keep you from getting sexually aroused when it isn�t useful for them. Then, the women want to show you their favorite feature, just so that you know what you should be afraid of. They giggle, �press the button, press the button!� The button is pressed as a huge electrical current courses through your body. It�s disorienting. It�s terrifying. It�s extremely painful. You struggle against the restraints. The women look down at you and laugh. You bounce between intense pleasure and extreme discomfort. Your sense of self slips away until the pleasure; the pain: it�s all that you are. You mean nothing but profit to your captors. This clip is amazing! It�s the POV milking machine clip you�ve been waiting for! (12:35 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, Natalya, Sasha Foxx, Female Domination, POV, Milking Machine, Tease & Denial, electric play, edging

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: POV, TEASE & DENIAL, ELECTRIC PLAY

Keywords: edging, milking machine

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Amadahy Natalya and Sasha (POV)- Welcome to your Life as Our New Cow
    Runtime : 00:12:29
    File Size : 919 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (918.56 MB)