Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by gastroljor1986, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

Chateau Cuir - Adore and spunk on My leather part 1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Yasmin Scott is one sexy Vixen in her leather dress coat. She loves how this outfit makes her feel so powerful and hot. Her male servant is so lucky to kneel in front of her and worship her soft leathers and high heels. His cock is her toy to play with too!

<!--more-->

File Name : Chateau Cuir - Adore and spunk on My leather part 1
    Runtime : 00:07:19
    File Size : 137 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file (137.19 MB)
    Download file (137.19 MB)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

Chateau Cuir - Lady boss teases in leather. Starring Fetish Liza

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You watch her every day at work, your female Boss. Her sexy leather skirt, nyloned legs and high heels turn you on so much! But how are you going to react when she actually talks to you and gets inside your head? Are you ready for her leather tease?

<!--more-->

File Name : Chateau Cuir - Lady boss teases in leather. Starring Fetish Liza
    Runtime : 00:09:04
    File Size : 171 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (171.33 MB)
    Download file (171.33 MB)

3. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Ballgagged & Belted

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sometimes a bitch requires a heavy dose of good old fashioned discipline. I like to employ a thick leather belt for this purpose. Not only does it sound wonderful hitting slave skin, it feels good in my hand and gets my point across quite severely. This slut is being abused for the simple fact that it has a cock and balls. It must learn that those things, once the pride of its whole being, are worthless to me and I only allow it to keep them because it's amusing to torment them! When they stop being amusing is when I may just snip them off and keep them in a jar under my bathroom sink.

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Related Categories: FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LEATHER FETISH, LEATHER GLOVES, BOOT FETISH

Keywords: mistress nikita

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Ballgagged & Belted
    Runtime : 00:11:16
    File Size : 320 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

[​IMG]

Download file (320.26 MB)
    Download file (320.26 MB)

4. gastroljor1986

Ball Busting Chicks - Jerked Off after Brutal Whipping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A young girl in hot and sexy lingerie whips a pervert molester, not only careless about hitting his exposed, tied up bollocks accidently, she does it with full intention. Then she force him to jerk off in front of her, watching his cum and destroying his orgasm by beating up his cock at cumming.
    Length 7:54 minutes. � ballbustingchicks.com

Category: FORCED EJACULATIONS

Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS, BRAT GIRLS, FEMDOM

Keywords: pip

<!--more-->

File Name : Ball Busting Chicks - Jerked Off after Brutal Whipping
    Runtime : 00:07:54
    File Size : 305 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (304.80 MB)
    Download file (304.80 MB)

5. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Hard For My Leather

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Look at how hard "my" dick gets when this little slut is allowed to get close to my leather clad figure. I see it gazing glassy eyes at my crotch high back studded and zipped black leather boots. It wants to lick them so bad! Only on my command, bitch boi! And then I want to feel that boot mop through the leather. Show me how much you worship me! Moreover, show me how much you adore the leather I wear. I placed my long black leather coat on the floor and made it hump it! It's the only sex it gets -- the only sex it wants! So funny to make it kiss, caress and tell my leather how much it loves it! I'm still amused!

Category: LEATHER FETISH

Keywords: MISTRESS NIKITA

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Hard For My Leather
    Runtime : 00:13:16
    File Size : 364 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (364.48 MB)
    Download file (364.48 MB)

6. gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - Lick Then Fuck My Feet, Brother. Starring Princess Skylar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Skylar gets home after soaking up the heat outside and her brother is there on his knees, blindfolded, with arms bound behind his back. She reminds him how as he used to bully her but now that she recently found him sniffing her panties she is in control, or she will be telling m0m. She makes him suck her heels and says later it might be her boyfriends cock so he better do it well. Watch as Skylar makes him worship her feet and toes, then humiliates him by ordering him to stick his cock between her feet and fuck them because it's as close as he'll ever get to pussy again. Includes foot worship, cock kicking, verbal humiliation, tease and denial. Great family fantasy scene!

Category: FOOTJOBS

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, TABOO, FOOT WORSHIP

Keywords: princess skylar, family fantasy, foot worship, foot fucking

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - Lick Then Fuck My Feet, Brother. Starring Princess Skylar
    Runtime : 00:10:46
    File Size : 849 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (849.02 MB)
    Download file (849.02 MB)

7. gastroljor1986

Ball Busting Chicks - A leg worshiper. Starring Natalie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...get punished! After he rubbed the body lotion on her legs he got a huge erection. A Mistress can not stand for that a slave gets hard without permission. So she punishes his cock with a brutal whipping. At the end his cock is weak and bruised over her ruthless punishment.

<!--more-->

File Name : Ball Busting Chicks - A leg worshiper. Starring Natalie
    Runtime : 00:09:23
    File Size : 362 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (362.32 MB)
    Download file (362.32 MB)

8. gastroljor1986

ClubDom - Domina Reseases Him from Cage. Starring Dahlia Rain and Domina Helena

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Dahlia and Domina Helena are standing in front of a cage for you, mocking the size of your itty bitty little clitty. They cosy up to each other and rub each other over their latex lingerie. Don�t you wish you could touch a gorgeous Goddess, but they don�t allow miserable pathetic slaves that pleasure?

<!--more-->

File Name : ClubDom - Domina Reseases Him from Cage. Starring Dahlia Rain and Domina Helena
    Runtime : 00:05:34
    File Size : 263 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (263.45 MB)
    Download file (263.45 MB)

9. gastroljor1986

Mistress Tangent - Tight Hole

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This little slut learns to take a cock. His tight little hole gets probed until he cries and then Mistress Tangent finishes up with Her hand in his ass.

Category: ANAL

Related Categories: STRAP-ON

Keywords: strap-on

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Tangent - Tight Hole
    Runtime : 00:13:41
    File Size : 435 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (434.70 MB)
    Download file (434.70 MB)

10. gastroljor1986

ClubDom - Inch by Inch. Starring Alexia Jordan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alexia Jordon has her bitch boy in a vulnerable position. His man pussy is exposed and ready for the taking. Alexia strokes her huge strap on cock and smiles. She is going to enjoy emasculating this slut, inch by inch. As Alexia slides her massive cock into the bitch's man pussy, her smile becomes even more radiant. She thoroughly enjoys fucking this male slut, driving her cock deep into his bitch hole.

Category: STRAP-ON

Related Categories: PEGGING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM

Keywords: strap-on, strapon, femdom, female domination, alexia jordan, blonde, barbie, latex, bdsm

<!--more-->

File Name : ClubDom - Inch by Inch. Starring Alexia Jordan
    Runtime : 00:06:42
    File Size : 318 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (317.98 MB)
    Download file (317.98 MB)

11. gastroljor1986

ClubDom - Harlow Harrison StrapOn

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Harlow Harrison drags her caged slave into her dungeon and forces him to suck her big black cock. Her slave loves having a hard strap on cock in his mouth, and she warns him to lube it up with his spit, because she's gonna fucks his man pussy with it. Goddess Harlow bends him over and pushes the length of her hard cock deep into his tight man pussy.

Category: STRAP-ON

Related Categories: FEMDOM, BDSM, PEGGING, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION

Keywords: strap-on, strapon, femdom, female domination, bdsm, harlow harrison, topless, mistress, slave, pegging, punishment, slave training, humiliaftion

<!--more-->

File Name : ClubDom - Harlow Harrison StrapOn
    Runtime : 00:08:12
    File Size : 387 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (387.08 MB)
    Download file (387.08 MB)

12. gastroljor1986

ClubDom - Milking day for cum slut?. Starring Cheyenne Jewel and Goddess Amadahy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Amadahy and Cheyenne Jewel have it in for a particular slave. They strap him to a table and wheel him and begin to extract his male filth. The ladies are expecting a full load as the male bitch has been chastity bound for 36 days. Cheyennes soft hands go to work on the slut�s hard cock as Amadahy knows that she will grab his balls and and twist and slap them while goddess Cheyenne extracts the male filth right out of his swollen slut sacks. All the while, Cheyenne reminds the male bitch that if he doesn�t produce enough filth, he will be forced to endure another 36 days of chastity. Either way, this slut loses. When the male bitch gets right to the point of cumming but hold backs, Amadahy puts her hand over his mouth as Cheyenne extracts every drop of the bitch�s male filth. Then they feed him all his nourishment for the next 36 days.

<!--more-->

File Name : ClubDom - Milking day for cum slut?. Starring Cheyenne Jewel and Goddess Amadahy
    Runtime : 00:07:16
    File Size : 343 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (343 MB)
    Download file (343 MB)

13. gastroljor1986

Ball Busting Chicks - I will break you

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A document of real pervert female brutality. There is no playing in this video. This and part 2 are the most brutal videos we made. The slaves gets dragged by the balls like a animal. Forced to kneel down to show his big hanging cock for a ruthless cock whipping. Then he is tied up and secured for more hard penis whipping. The pain must be incredible and reaches the climax when the cock gets a brutal hard caning.

Full swing ball kicking with dangerous big boots into the already abused and battered cock and balls. If you thought the incredible pain in part 1 could not be topped you are wrong. It hurts so much that the slaves crying must be heard from miles away. The deadly boots making a real mess out of the slaves groin and leaves the cock and balls damaged and incapable of doing disgraceful things again�

<!--more-->

File Name : Ball Busting Chicks - I will break you
    Runtime : 00:18:49
    File Size : 726 MB
    Resolution : 720x576

[​IMG]

Download file (725.98 MB)
    Download file (725.98 MB)

14. gastroljor1986

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Double pain - double fun. Starring Mistress Antonella

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My slave has never had the chance to meet Mistress Antonella before, but he has heard that She is very cruel and sadistic. Now, seeing Her attitude and realizing how helpless he is, strapped to the cage door, he is losing control over his emotions. The smile he can't hide shows Me that he is very excited to have the opportunity to be used by both of Us, while his body is trembling in fear, because he understands it's going to be painful. He is totally at Our mercy, he can't move even an inch, and that both arouses and terrifies him. The two most sensitive and exposed areas for Us now are his nipples and his genitals, so We will make the most of it. Since there are two of Us, We can concentrate on both areas, switching places from time to time, but giving the slave no break. We understand that the pain from constant nipple pinching and pulling while his cock and balls are slapped and hit is overwhelming, but this doesn't mean he should not be thanking Us for every effort We make to cause him pain. So what if it is for Our fun, he must be grateful for this opportunity.

Video quality: HD 1280*720.

Category: DOUBLE DOMINATION

Related Categories: NIPPLE PLAY, CBT, BONDAGE, FEMDOM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Keywords: ezada, antonella

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Ezada Sinn - Double pain - double fun. Starring Mistress Antonella
    Runtime : 00:07:00
    File Size : 102 MB
    Resolution : 720x408

[​IMG]

Download file (101.72 MB)
    Download file (101.72 MB)

15. gastroljor1986

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Lucky to be My slave

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Knelt in front of Me - his beautiful leather clad Goddess, My slave understands how lucky he is. Lucky to be around Me, to serve Me, to belong to Me. His body belongs to Me, and I use it for My pleasure, his mind is always filled with thoughts of Me; he belongs to Me completely. But he must not only know he's lucky, he should also show Me that he feels lucky and happy to be Mine. He must worship Me, as I allow him to, starting with My hand, just because I'm kind today, but then moving to My boots, where he belongs. He can kiss and lick My high heel leather boots, suck on the heel, but he can't have all this pleasure without paying for it with pain, can he? Using a heavy leather flogger, I will make sure he feels all the pain I want him to, although this is just the beginning...

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP

Related Categories: LEOTARD FETISH, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, LEATHER

Keywords: ezada

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Ezada Sinn - Lucky to be My slave
    Runtime : 00:06:01
    File Size : 82.5 MB
    Resolution : 720x406

[​IMG]

Download file (82.51 MB)
    Download file (82.51 MB)

16. gastroljor1986

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Smothered by My almost naked ample arse

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Today My slave is in for a treat: I will sit on his face wearing just a tiny thong. My pussy is covered, because he doesn't deserve to touch it, but he can feel its scent, while feeling the taste of My ass on his lips. The proximity of My ass to his mouth is so arousing and mesmerizing, that I don't even have to restrain him, he prefers to feel My ass all over his face than breathe. When I lift My ass and give him air, it's not because he struggles for it, but only because I care that he doesn't suffocate, as he could surely do in this ecstatic state. I then reverse the position and use his nose for My pleasure, rubbing against it with My clit until it makes Me cum. How happy he must be, being used by Me and giving Me so much pleasure...

This clip was shot during a private session, with the camera on a tripod and no additional lighting.

Category: FACE SITTING

Related Categories: THONG FETISH, ASS SMOTHERING, CORSET, FEMDOM, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Ezada Sinn - Smothered by My almost naked ample arse
    Runtime : 00:06:28
    File Size : 35.9 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (35.92 MB)
    Download file (35.92 MB)

17. gastroljor1986

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Cow milking, FemDom style

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you all know, My personal slave is locked in chastity all the time. Since the last time I unlocked him, he's continually reminding Me that he needs (but I think mostly wants) a release. "Mistress, it has been a week since my last release; Mistress, ihas been 10 days since my milking" and so on. Just like an mindless pet, begging all the time. Well, ok, if he needs a release, he will get a release. I will milk him just like a cow. I even restrained him to he whipping horse on his all fours, so he can feel exactly how it is to be milked. His balls are trapped in a humbler, I don't want them dangling around in My way. To make My pet look prettier while being milked, I shove a shiny gewel up his ass, it will also stimulate the prostate and hopefully result in more milk extracted. I see all this preparation has made My slave's cock really hard, he is ready to be milked as soon as I start rubbing it, but to make sure the "milk" is good quality, you don't extract it from the first try, you bring him close to orgasm and stop, letting the tension accumulate. When I finally start the milking process, ruining every orgasm of course, the result is very satisfying for Me. Five ruined orgasms in a row, one of them lasting for almost 20 seconds, resulted in a nice puddle of "milk" on the floor and on the whipping horse. I should have brought a bucket...

#1 clip in category "ORGASM CONTROL"

Category: ORGASM CONTROL

Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS, FORCED EJACULATIONS, CHASTITY, PET PLAY, FEMDOM

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Ezada Sinn - Cow milking, FemDom style
    Runtime : 00:08:22
    File Size : 51.2 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (51.15 MB)
    Download file (51.15 MB)

18. gastroljor1986

Mistress Ezada Sinn - My personal shoe cleaning slave

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My slaves are used to cleaning My boots and shoes with their tongues: they like leather and high heels, and most pairs I have them clean I rarely wear outside. But they should be ready to clean not only fetish shoes, but also regular or sports shoes. Now that summer is almost over, I need to clean My sports shoes that I wear when I go walking or running in the park, or when I just want to feel very comfortable, I need to get them ready for storage. And what better way to clean My shoes than with the tongue of one of My slaves? I will make sure he licks them clean of all the dust and mud, until they become shiny like new. I can hear his tongue squeeking on the rubber soles. Who cares that they are dirty, and that maybe I have stepped on some unpleasant things? I know the streets are dirty, but why would I care? The slaves are here to be used, and I use Mine as I please.

Category: SHOE FETISH

Related Categories: ABUSED SHOES, LICKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Ezada Sinn - My personal shoe cleaning slave
    Runtime : 00:06:12
    File Size : 69.1 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (69.14 MB)
    Download file (69.14 MB)

19. gastroljor1986

Miss Kelle Martina - Expert Cock Tease

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My slave hasn't cum all week, in heady anticipation of seeing me again. I take my time teasing his throbbing cock. I use my whole body as a tease and denial tool. I rub my fingertips against his glans, rub the crotch of my satin panties against him, use my ample breasts, my silky stocking feet, and my teasing voice. For 15 grueling minutes I tease his cock to the edge. Will I ever allow him to cum or with he tremble with need all night?

The queen of tease is at it again.

cock tease | handjobs | tease and denial | dirty talk | edging games | lingerie | satin panties | cock control | real female domination

Category: COCK TEASE

Related Categories: HANDJOBS, FEMALE DOMINATION, EDGING GAMES, TEASE & DENIAL, DIRTY TALK

Keywords: miss kelle, kelle martina, kinky kelle

<!--more-->

File Name : Miss Kelle Martina - Expert Cock Tease
    Runtime : 00:16:35
    File Size : 642 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (641.71 MB)
    Download file (641.71 MB)

20. gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Lola - Very Dirty Foot Worship

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lola�s feet are extremely dirty. She has been walking around barefoot all day. God only knows what�s on the floor of the Brat Princess loft after a day of filming. She�s disgusted with herself. Her soles need to be cleaned immediately. All the dirt will be consumed by a resident house slave. Lola wants him to lick off and swallow every speck, even an errant sequin from one of the Princesses� outfits. She grabs the hapless slave by its stupid facial hair and crams her dirty foot into its mouth. Lola gets more and more excited as the slave�s tongue gets blacker and blacker. She loves making him lick off all the dirt. Every time the slave�s tongue gets really blackened with filth, Lola turns the slave�s head to the camera and makes it display before it swallows. She helps the slave wash the dirt down into its system with some spit, relishing the filth going deep inside it. The slave must consume every last bit of whatever the hell has been stuck to the bottom of Lola�s feet. She enjoys having her dirty feet licked so much that once they are clean, she leaves so that she can get them dirty again. (9:18 long)

Clip contains: Lola, Dirty Foot Worship, Female Domination, Foot Domination, Spitting, Humiliation

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, SPITTING, FOOT DOMINATION, DIRTY FEET, FOOT HUMILIATION

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Lola - Very Dirty Foot Worship
    Runtime : 00:09:17
    File Size : 680 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (679.98 MB)
    Download file (679.98 MB)