Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by gastroljor1986, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

Asian Cruelty - 3 RING CIRCUS OF PAIN AND HUMILIATION. Starring Mistress An Li

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With my slave stripped naked like a beast, I cover his head with an elephant mask and turn him into a cirque pet for my entertainment and enjoyment. He is obviously overweight, so the Elephant alter ego was an excellent choice, dont you agree?

And so wearing white leather and big top hat, I am the Ring Leader of my circus, and I crack my whip with authority to follow my every directive. A good, hard crack mof the whip is helpful in bringing my elephant pet to heel, as I sit atop his back and ride him around my circus of pain, cropping his ass and flanks as he struggles to stay up on all fours. Eventually, he drops from exhaustion, and I simply beat the out of him for being such a weak and out of shape elephant.

An Li

Features: beatdown, humiliation, Asian, BDSM, female domination, bondage

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: FLOGGING, BEATDOWNS, FEMALE DOMINATION, WHIPPING, ASIAN GODDESS

Keywords: an li, bdsm, corsets, domination, ethnic, fetish, cuffs, smoking, kink, leather, bondage, corporal punishment, foot slave, feet

<!--more-->

File Name : Asian Cruelty - 3 RING CIRCUS OF PAIN AND HUMILIATION. Starring Mistress An Li
    Runtime : 00:07:15
    File Size : 61.6 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file (61.55 MB)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - I'm Going To Fuck Your Co-Workers. Starring Princess Mia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mia walks into the room, having just returned home with you from one of your work functions where everyone was looking at you with admiration for scoring such a hot young wife. "You must have been so proud having me on your arm, weren't you hubby?" she asks. � I know they were all fantasizing about being with me and there were in fact a few there I wouldn't mind fucking. Anyway, out in public you can have me on your arm but when we get home we know the truth... you're my cucky." She orders you to your knees and she reminds you how when you got married you thought you'd be fucking her all the time. �How many times have you actually fucked me?� she asks, then holds up her fingers to make a big fat zero! She talks about the hot young studs she often has come over and wonders what your co-workers would think if they knew you had to fluff them. She smiles as she sees your humiliation� and erection.

"Well, I guess some of them will find out", she says. She mentions one guy that was particularly hot and says "I want you to get me his phone number. I wonder if his cock will be as big as my boyfriends?�, she asks as she holds up a big rubber cock. She asks you if it looks familiar saying that she had it moulded from her boyfriends cock. She talks about the last time he was over and how funny it was watching him ram his cock down your throat, how it would make you choke and gag. She then sticks the big dildo out towards you and tells you to suck it as she wants you to practice so you'll be better at sucking him next time.

�This is a real man�s cock�, she tells you, �Who wouldn�t want to suck it�. She then brings it to her mouth and starts to lick it. She strokes it with her hand and talks about how good it feels in her tight little pussy, how it almost rips her open. Even erect you can see your cock is nothing compared to her studs and know you must accept your place at her feet if you want to keep your marriage. She humiliates you further by saying she likes to talk to her lovers about how little your cock is, how it makes them laugh. She pulls out a little butt plug and compares it to your little thing before tossing it at you and telling you to stick it up your ass. �I want a butt plug up your ass whenever he comes over, from now on� she tells you, �Just in the event he wants to fuck you up the ass you will be loose enough to take all of him�.

She says she�d like to see him fuck her up the ass and then pull it out and fuck your ass. She says you�d be lucky to have her ass juices up your hole. She tells she also knows you�ve been lying at work and telling the other guys that you are in charge and fuck her all the time. When she fucks some of the guys at work will they keep your secret? She tells you to stroke your cute little cock, which is now so erect, and then sends you down to worship her feet. Such is your lot in life!

Category: CUCKOLDING

Related Categories: PRINCESS, HUMILIATION

Keywords: cuckolding, princess mia

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - I'm Going To Fuck Your Co-Workers. Starring Princess Mia
    Runtime : 00:08:25
    File Size : 684 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

[​IMG]

Download file (684.46 MB)

3. gastroljor1986

Cruel City - Strap-On in Slave`s Mouth, Ass, and Mouth Again

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sitting on her sofa, Anne summons a slave and makes him get down on his knees before her. She spreads her legs and watches as he sucks her big, strap-on cock, smirking in delight as she fucks his mouth. She smacks her dick across his face and makes him thank her while she does it, then rises to her feet and spits into his open mouth. She`s only just be to degrade him, and kick things up a notch by having him turn around so she can pound his tight ass. "Please fuck me, my queen!" he exclaims, and she obliges by cramming every inch of her big cock inside of him. When she decides she`s had enough of slamming his ass, she humiliates him in the worst way imaginable: she has him suck the same dick that was just buried in his filthy hole!

Category: MALE STRAP-ON

Related Categories: ASS TO MOUTH, STRAP-ON, FEMALE DOMINATION, MALE STRAP-ON

Keywords: ass to mouth

<!--more-->

File Name : Cruel City - Strap-On in Slave`s Mouth, Ass, and Mouth Again
    Runtime : 00:11:39
    File Size : 471 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (470.99 MB)

4. gastroljor1986

Cruel City - Whipping Slave`s Naked Ass While He Keeps Count

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One of the benefits of having an off-road vehicle is the ability to torment her slaves in remote locations. In this clip, mistress Summer leads a slave by his collar from her SUV to a wooded area she`s found. After walking some distance, they wind up in an abandoned brick building that`s creepiness adds to her slave`s fear. This far from civilization, will anyone be able to hear his screams? He wonders this as she binds his hands together, then begins to whip him while making him count each lash. Disappointed in the pain she`s inflicting and feeling it`s just not enough, she pauses to strip him naked before resuming his punishment. She strikes his bare flesh with a variety of items, each one more brutal than the next! He`s definitely feeling the pain now, and his agony paints a huge smile on her face. He continues to keep count as she abuses his ass until it`s covered in welts, then she spits on him in disgust!

Category: FEMALE SUPREMACY

Related Categories: WHIPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY

Keywords: whipping

<!--more-->

File Name : Cruel City - Whipping Slave`s Naked Ass While He Keeps Count
    Runtime : 00:16:24
    File Size : 664 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (663.68 MB)

5. gastroljor1986

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Anette's extreme torment Full Version. Starring Lady Anette

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This clip contains all parts from the "Anettes extreme torment" series:

1. Lady Anette in black sandals, black stockings and black skirt. She wears nothing on her muscular, yet very slim upper body. She leads her slave for the oncoming curel punishment, he must bend over the sofa and he is told to bare the evil caning without being tied. She uses various stuff for his punishment, cane, horsewhip and electric cabel too.

Features: hard caning, spanking, corporal punishment, female domination

2. The slave is laying on his back vulnerable, tied to a spanking buck. Lady Anette is standing next to him threateningly with multy tail whip in her hands, what she uses for tormenting his chest. But she doesn't satisfied with only the whip, she strokes his thighs and his hands with a horsewhip. The slave must bare this extreme pain, in this uncomfortable situation, because there is nothing he can do against it.

Features: whipping, corporal punishment, female domination

3. The slave is on the ground, laying on his belly, without anything to hold him in place. Lady Anette uses a long bullwhip to punishing his back without any mercy. The slave cries out from the pain really often, but he can't do anything against Lady Anette's sadism, he must bare it without moving.

Features: hard whipping, corporal punishment, female domination

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, WHIPPING, CANING, SPANKING F/M, BDSM

Keywords: lady anette, domina amazon, elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination, cruel bdsm, unusual, hard whipping flogging, caning spanking

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Anette's extreme torment Full Version. Starring Lady Anette
    Runtime : 00:34:04
    File Size : 492 MB
    Resolution : 720x406

[​IMG]

Download file (492.34 MB)

6. gastroljor1986

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Burning pain everywhere. Starring Mistress Anette

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The last and maybe the most painful punishment for the slave is falaka. Mistress Anette ties his ankles up in the air and she looks down at him, her lips pressed together from the hatred and the concentration, she grabs her cane good and starts stroking his bare soles, making them burn like fire.

Features: hard bastinado, falaka, corporal punishment, female domination

Category: BDSM

Related Categories: BASTINADO, FOOT TORTURE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Keywords: lady anette, domina amazon, elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination, unusual, cruel bdsm, hard bastinado falaka

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Burning pain everywhere. Starring Mistress Anette
    Runtime : 00:34:00
    File Size : 147 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (147.09 MB)

7. gastroljor1986

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Extremely merciless punishments. Starring Mistress Anette

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Anette bondages her ugly slave into a neat package. She grabs a black cloth and blindfolds him for the better experience, then she holds her cane firmly and starts the falaka. The slave is very vocal, he can't bear the bastinado, he moves his body left and right, drags on his ropes, but that only makes Anette angrier.

Related Categories: BASTINADO, FOOT TORTURE, FEMDOM, BDSM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Keywords: lady anette, domina amazon, elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination, unusual, cruel bdsm, hard whipping bullwhip

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Extremely merciless punishments. Starring Mistress Anette
    Runtime : 00:39:56
    File Size : 189 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (189.19 MB)

8. gastroljor1986

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Four steps of the torment Full Version. Starring Lady Sophie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This clip contains all parts from the "Four steps of the torment" series:

1. The slave has to kneel up the caning bench, then Lady Sophie grabs the leather straps and makes him still with them. When he is ready and prepared, she spanks him very hard with a cane.

Features:hard caning, spanking, corporal punishment, female domination

2. For the next punishment, Lady Sophie ties the slave's arms high above his head. She then grabs her favourite bullwhip and after it she winds up for the first stroke with it. Many other follows and pours on his back.

Features:hard whipping, flogging, corporal punishment, female domination

3. She doesn't untie the arms of the slave, the whipping contiues, but now she uses a multiple tail whip for it. Lady Sophie doesn't spare her slave, she punishes his ches with the whip badly.

Features:hard whipping, flogging, corporal punishment, female domination

4.For his last punishment Lady Sophie ties the slave hard to a caning bench. Then she uses her real, four-tailed leather tawse to spank him very hard.

Features:hard spanking, strapping, corporal punishment, female domination

BUY NOW THE FULL VERSION AND GET 20 USD DISCOUNT!!

HD WMV, 1280x720, 16:9

Related Categories: SPANKING F/M, STRAPPING, BDSM, WHIPPING, CANING
    Keywords: lady sophie, domina amazon, elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination, cruel bdsm, unusual, hard whipping bullwhip, hard caning spanking, strapping tawse

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Four steps of the torment Full Version. Starring Lady Sophie
    Runtime : 00:42:24
    File Size : 645 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (644.61 MB)

9. gastroljor1986

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Hard BDSM session. Starring Lady Zita

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The slave is tied, so he can't move and Zita slowly and carefully catches his balls with a humbler. The minute she clicks the lock, he starts to scream, but then comes the worse part of his punishment. Zita pours hot wax on his balls and then hits it repeatedly with a riding crop, but it's not enough, she puts a pressure piece on the stock and starts flattening his balls, that makes him scream constantly.

Features: hard cbt, hot wax, balls flattening, horse whip, corporal punishment, female domination

Category: CBT

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, EXTREME DOMINATION, BDSM, WAX PLAY

Keywords: lady zita, domina amazon, elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination, unusual, cruel bdsm, hard cbt humbler

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Hard BDSM session. Starring Lady Zita
    Runtime : 00:35:50
    File Size : 168 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (168.20 MB)

10. gastroljor1986

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Hurtful strokes. Starring Mistress Anette

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Anette is wearing a pair of knee high boots and a thong, nothing else. Her slave is totally naked and he is laying on his belly, waiting for his punishment. Anette uses her cane for this, her brutal strokes are painful and loud. The slave is moaning and screaming.

Related Categories: SPANKING F/M, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BDSM, EXTREME DOMINATION, CANING

Keywords: lady anette, domina amazon, elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination, unusual, cruel bdsm, hard caning spanking

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Hurtful strokes. Starring Mistress Anette
    Runtime : 00:10:01
    File Size : 57.7 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (57.70 MB)

11. gastroljor1986

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Painful tricks. Starring Mistress Anette

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Anette kicks the ass of her naked, tied slave, he falls on the leather couch, so Anette can reach his bare soles with her cane. The slave can barely hold on, while Anette performs the falaka on him. Then she wants to stroke his tiny cock with her cane, but the slave tries to do everything to stop her.

Related Categories: BASTINADO, FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM, FEMDOM, FOOT TORTURE

Keywords: lady anette, domina amazon, elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination, unusual, cruel bdsm, hard bastinado falaka

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Painful tricks. Starring Mistress Anette
    Runtime : 00:40:46
    File Size : 204 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (204.04 MB)

12. gastroljor1986

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Punishment instead of housework FullVersion. Starring Lady Anette

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This clip contains all parts from the "Punishmen instead of housework" series:

1. Lady Anette in nothing but a thong and a pair of sandals, there is really hot in her house. She looks for her slave and founds out, that he doesn't do his things, but he plays on the phone, so Anette gets really angry. She ties him very hard to the spanking bench and she uses her different canes to punish him cruelly. Although she uses and electric cable too, it makes wonderful marks on his skin.

2. Lady Anette continues the spanking, she works on her slave's already sore and beaten ass with an old tawse. Her strokes are strong and painful, what she likes for sure. No matter what happens, she doesn't spare him.

3. The slave waits for his last punishment on his knees, while Lady Anette knots his hands to a ring, that hangs from the ceiling. After it, she hits huge with the electric cabe to the slave's thigh. Then she uses her bullwhip to destroy the upper body of her slave badly.

Features: hard whipping, flogging, corporal punishment, female domination

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FLOGGING, CANING, WHIPPING, SPANKING F/M

Keywords: lady anette, domina amazon foot, elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination, cruel bdsm, unusual caning, hard whipping flogging

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Punishment instead of housework FullVersion. Starring Lady Anette
    Runtime : 00:29:48
    File Size : 464 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (464.04 MB)

13. gastroljor1986

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Red hand marks. Starring Lady Zita

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Zita is sitting on a chair and her slave has to lay in her lap. She prepares herself for a good spanking and she smiles at the thought making him suffer with only her bare hands. When she starts the spaking, she leaves red hand marks on his naked ass and he moans from the pain.

Features: hard otk spanking, corporal punishment, female domination

Category: OTK SPANKING

Related Categories: SPANKING F/M, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMDOM, BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: lady zita, domina amazon, elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination, unusual, cruel bdsm, hard otk spanking

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Red hand marks. Starring Lady Zita
    Runtime : 00:09:03
    File Size : 54.5 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (54.46 MB)

14. gastroljor1986

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Slave's inevitable pain Full Version. Starring Lady Zita

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This clip contains all parts from the "Slaves inevitable pain" series:

1. Lady Zita drags her slave in and she tosses him to a spanking bench and ties him down really hard. After he is immobilized, the angered Zita strokes his ass with different canes very cruelly. She doesn't spare his skin, the hit pouring on him one after the other, one cane finally breaks on his ass from the wrath of Zita.

2. Lady Zita prepares a second punishment for her slave. This time she ties him to an other spanking bench and she makes him suffer with two different, really cruel tawse. She doesn't spare the slave's ass, she makes him suffer for good.

Features: hard spanking, strapping, corporal punishment, female domination

3. The last punishment of the slave is really hard whipping from Lady Zita. She ties his arms high and she uses her long bullwhip to make him feel like in hell, she whips his bare back without any hesitation. The slave cries out from the pain, with each stroke, but he can't do against it.

Features: hard whipping, flogging, corporal punishment, female domination

BUY NOW THE FULL VERSION AND GET 15 USD DISCOUNT!!

Category: DOMINATION

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, CANING, FLOGGING, WHIPPING, BDSM

Keywords: lady zita, domina amazon, elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination, cruel bdsm, unusual whipping, hard caning spanking

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Slave's inevitable pain Full Version. Starring Lady Zita
    Runtime : 00:33:07
    File Size : 155 MB
    Resolution : 960x540

[​IMG]

Download file (155.37 MB)

15. gastroljor1986

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Stone hard ladies. Starring Maggie and Anette

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

An other unbelievably brutal punishment for the slave, what he has to suffer from two gorgeous, stone hard ladies, Maggie and Anette. They force him to lay on his belly, his legs and arms are tied together behind his back and the falaka begins. They deliver huge strokes and he thrashes around screaming and when Mistress Maggie gets really angry, she grabs the waltenberg wheel and goes along his naked soles with it.

Features: Hard whipping, flogging, corporal punishment, female domination

Category: BDSM

Related Categories: BASTINADO, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT TORTURE

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Stone hard ladies. Starring Maggie and Anette
    Runtime : 00:34:10
    File Size : 184 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (184.50 MB)

16. gastroljor1986

Cruel Unusual FemDom - Goddess Vivian's REVENGE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Vivan turns the tables on two intruders. Watch how she dominates them in all 4 parts for one discounted price!

forced-bi, strap-on, humiliation, foot worship and more....

Related Categories: FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, STRAP-ON, FOOT WORSHIP, FORCED BI

Keywords: femdom pov, femdom, female domination, bdsm, vivian leigh, bdsm, cuckolding, humiliation, foot worship, forced bi, strap-on, pegging

<!--more-->

File Name : Cruel Unusual FemDom - Goddess Vivian's REVENGE
    Runtime : 00:27:19
    File Size : 1.27 GB

[​IMG]

Download file (1.27 GB)

17. gastroljor1986

DomNation - SURRENDERING WON'T KEEP YOU SAFE. Starring Mistress Cybill Troy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dressed in tight latex and high heels Mistress Cybill Troy comes swinging into action. Wielding two mean canes she intends to strike across her slave's vulnerable body she takes him by the hair and lets him feel the real meaning of servitude. She spits on his body and puts her cigarette out on his ass. Let the games begin...

Her slave seems unable to stay in position so she takes her heels and drives them into his back. Taking her long cane she beats him repeatedly, and even when he moans she will not let his body move away from her strikes. There's nowhere to go, he might as well learn to take it anyway. She yanks him by the hair, spits on his forehead, and throws him to the St. Andrew's Cross. Playtime has just gotten started.

Related Categories: CANING, EXTREME DOMINATION, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Keywords: lashing, slave, dominatrix, femdom, corporal punishment, beatdowns, goddess, suffering, sadism, domnation, cybill troy, extreme domination, female domination, whipping

<!--more-->

File Name : DomNation - SURRENDERING WON'T KEEP YOU SAFE. Starring Mistress Cybill Troy
    Runtime : 00:06:32
    File Size : 287 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (287.20 MB)

18. gastroljor1986

Kinky Mistresses - Chastity and whipping in Kiev. Starring Mistress Marta

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Marta loves to whipp male Slaves Asses. To be sure that he doesn`t start to be horny with 2 so sexy Ladies, his cock is in a massive steel chastity cage.But this time she gives the order to her Slave Girl to help her with that. So that Slave ends up getting whipped by 2 kinky, ukranian women. The two Ladies are satisfied with the red marked ass of the Slave and he gets a big kiss on his nipple from both Ladies. Is it only a kiss? Or are they enjoying to bite his small nipple as a final punishment?

<!--more-->

File Name : Kinky Mistresses - Chastity and whipping in Kiev. Starring Mistress Marta
    Runtime : 00:04:55
    File Size : 146 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (145.68 MB)

19. gastroljor1986

Kinky Mistresses - Double CP Session 2. Starring Mistress Marta

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Assistant of Mistress Marta has the same pleasure with using male Slaves, like to be used by her Mistress.Mistress Marta has decided to do some Caining.The Ladies are making sure the slave is feeling the cane very hard. He is tied to a bondage furniture, so that he doesn`t have any chance to move and must take all hard cane strokes. No mercy from 2 real KINKY Ladies.

<!--more-->

File Name : Kinky Mistresses - Double CP Session 2. Starring Mistress Marta
    Runtime : 00:07:22
    File Size : 218 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (218.11 MB)

20. gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - "Stanley"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I purchased this giant electro butt plug called the "Stanley". Nobody has been able to fit it, until today. Slave Tony is my guinea pig. The acrylic plug is conductive in four different areas to make his anus contract and pulse uncontrollably. I position the plug to shock directly on the prostate. I try different methods to see how much I can make his internal organs spasm out of his control. I decide that the slow, steady fuck to his ass looks the most interesting. The plug slowly sucks in and out of his ass uncontrollably. His prostate begins to make leak pre-cum. I am sure with time I could train him to orgasm with only anal stimulation via the electro plug.

Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, ELECTRIC PLAY, PROSTATE MASSAGE

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - "Stanley"
    Runtime : 00:12:29
    File Size : 1014 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (1014.35 MB)