Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by gastroljor1986, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

TheEnglishMansion - Detention Daydreams - Complete Film. Starring Lady Nina Birch and Miss Eve Harper

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The 'sub' prefect Pete and 'vice head' girl Eve have been sent to Headmistress Birch's detention class for their continual bad behaviour. She administers them a spelling test as punishment, but every time her back is turned, the mischievous Eve gets Pete in to more trouble by spoiling his work or getting him to call out. Miss Birch soon gets fed up with his antics and asks Eve to administer a suitable OTK punishment. Half way through the test, Pete starts to daydream of being teased and dominated by the Head, a lovely fantasy that is cruelly ended with the realisation that more CP is imminent!

<!--more-->

File Name : TheEnglishMansion - Detention Daydreams - Complete Film. Starring Lady Nina Birch and Miss Eve Harper
    Runtime : 00:48:13
    File Size : 424 MB
    Resolution : 1440x810

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file (424.13 MB)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Double Dicked Bitch. Starring Goddess Sami and Goddess Asia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Asian queens Goddess Sami and Goddess Asia want to have some fun using their pasty white slave as their little fuck puppet. The tables have turned in this sexual three way as both beauties have strapped on nice big cocks to teach him his place. They intend to mercilessly violate his tender holes. They get right to it with Sami stuffing his mouth with her cock as Asia buries hers deep in his ass. The poor slave can only gag and moan around Sami's cock as Asia pounds and stretches his asshole with hers. For the ladies it is an amusing power trip and they slap and verbally abuse him the whole time. Their slave is really suffering from their rough fucking, but they force him to endure it as they carry on. They won't stop until they are satisfied his spirit is totally broken. Having sex with two beautiful Asian goddesses would be a dream come true for most guys, but for this unlucky bitch it turns out to be a real nightmare.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: STRAP-ON, PEGGING

Keywords: asia perez, sami parker

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Double Dicked Bitch. Starring Goddess Sami and Goddess Asia
    Runtime : 00:11:53
    File Size : 963 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

[​IMG]

Download file (962.83 MB)

3. gastroljor1986

Ball Busting Chicks - Lazy boy get his balls kicked

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That is by letting it out on her slave boy and kick him merciless in the balls. When his stiff cock is hanging down from her brutal kicks she let him jerk to make it stiff again. Then showing him her bare breasts, just to tease him and maintain his hard on for her pleasure during the further ball kicking.
    Length 8 minutes. � ballbustingchicks.com

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: CBT, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION

Keywords: cbt

<!--more-->

File Name : Ball Busting Chicks - Lazy boy get his balls kicked
    Runtime : 00:07:58
    File Size : 312 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (312.06 MB)

4. gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Amadahy - Oiled Goddess Ballbusts Nude

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1080 HD: Goddess Amadahy ballbusts her lowly pig slave. She is stunningly beautiful. Her Goddess body is nude and oiled to shining perfection. She wears very tall black boots, thigh high and also shinned to perfection. She emits little moans of pleasure while he makes grunting sounds in pain. The kicks are all hard, accurate, and merciless. The pig slave is brought to its knees again and again by Amadahy�s perfection in Her black boots. This is truly an exceptional ballbusting clip. It is as sadistic and brutal as it is sensual. A must have for fans of Amadahy and fans of Ballbusting alike! (8:11 long)

Clip contains: Amadahy, Ballbusting, Female Domination

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT DOMINATION

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Amadahy - Oiled Goddess Ballbusts Nude
    Runtime : 00:07:58
    File Size : 599 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (599.50 MB)

5. gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Charlotte - Automation Allows for Cock Control of Two Males at Once

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1080 HD: The automation at the edging salon has enabled teaser, Charlotte, to control the cocks of two males at once. One male she manually milks, the other is locked into an automated virtual reality system. The male in the virtual reality system is continuously edged, while the manually stimulated one is given a ruined orgasm. Both males are secured in bondage while the simultaneous procedures are administered. A picture in picture displays what the male in virtual reality is seeing and hearing. The picture is displayed throughout about half of the clip. The pre cum of the machine edged male is collected, as it is constantly kept right on the verge of orgasm. This pre cum is worth money, as it is used in a variety of applications. While he is edged, he is made to watch a recording of Charlotte dancing sexily in shiny spandex leggings. The audio is an entrancing binary beat. The manually milked cow is in the process of being trained. He was dropped off at the edging salon for his routine release. The slave doesnt know that his release today will be a ruined orgasm. It is very disappointed to have its induced orgasm thoroughly ruined by bratty Charlotte. The efficiency of the automated system at The Edging Salon is truly remarkable. Males can be milked, edged, drained, trained, harvested and ruined simultaneously, allowing for women to profit off of them in every possible way. (11:43 long)

Clip contains: Charlotte Cross, The Edging Salon, Brat Girls, Milking, Milking Machine, Edging, Virtual Reality, Ruined Orgasm, Bondage Male

Category: BRAT GIRLS

Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS, BONDAGE MALE

Keywords: milking, virtual reality, milking machine, the edging salon, edging

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Charlotte - Automation Allows for Cock Control of Two Males at Once
    Runtime : 00:11:28
    File Size : 851 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (851.43 MB)

6. gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - Ass Smothered and Ball Busted. Starring Mistress Kandy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Kandy has her slave locked in the trample floor and is reprimanding him for not cleaning her house properly. As she pulls on his cock, she says she has no need for it but does plan to torture his balls. To get him warmed up, she gives his balls a few strokes with her crop. "I don't want to hear any noise from you" she says "so I'm going to sit on your face to shut you up." Once her plump ass has fully covered his face, she starts to kneed his balls with her feet. She reaches down uses her hands at the same time, pulling and squeezing on each testicle as the slave fights for air beneath her ass. She takes both balls in one hand and slaps them with the other, and you can hear the slave moaning beneath her. She puts some oil on his cock and starts giving him a foot job before she continues to squeeze, pull, and slap. This scene provides a lot of pain, pleasure, and panic for the slave as Kandy works him over with her feet, hands, and ass. And to add to the fun, you�ll see her reach for her stilettos and start to abuse the slave�s cock with them as well. There's nothing Kandy enjoys more than inflicting pain on a slave�s cock and balls!

Category: BALL ABUSE

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FACE SITTING, BONDAGE DEVICE, ASS SMOTHERING

Keywords: ball busting, mistress kandy, bondage

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - Ass Smothered and Ball Busted. Starring Mistress Kandy
    Runtime : 00:07:23
    File Size : 595 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (595.38 MB)

7. gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - Beatings Will Continue Until Your Attitude Improves. Starring Miss Jasmine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Beating men is not just a fetish, not just a job, it's a lifestyle, it's me understanding their needs", says Miss Jasmine. "I understand and he understands that what I do to him is for his own good. It's never enough though. He can never be good enough, even though his behaviour is very good from my training, to please me enough to not want to beat him harder." She then sits down and tells her husband to get over her knees. You see that his ass has been badly beaten. Jasmine comments that the best slaves are the strong ones, the ones that take whatever she gives. She tells him that she is going to crop him brutally and when she is done he will draw her a bubble bath with essential oils and bring her a glass of champagne and rub her shoulders. "I need to be pampered because of all the work I've done to make you a better man and then you will prepare dinner. I think I'd like a steak", she tells him. "Rare, I like my meat , after all", she giggles. She then takes her crop to his ass showing no mercy. "You can't join me in my tub but what you can do, before preparing dinner, is make yourself a nice salt bath in the small tub, I want to hear you wail as you remember our time here", she says before sending him off on his knees. She is in complete control in this house, and like todays properly trained husband he does as she demands.

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Related Categories: OTK SPANKING, ASIAN GODDESS

Keywords: cropping, spanking, miss jasmine

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - Beatings Will Continue Until Your Attitude Improves. Starring Miss Jasmine
    Runtime : 00:08:16
    File Size : 673 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (673.08 MB)

8. gastroljor1986

Female Worship - The Meaning Of Life. Starring Dahlia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It turns out Conan was totally wrong when he was asked what is best in life. That's because what's best in life is basking in her sounds of pleasure while orally adoring your lady with your mouth. Dahlia feels this way and I'm certain her man does as well.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Female Worship - The Meaning Of Life. Starring Dahlia
    Runtime : 00:03:48
    File Size : 384 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (383.53 MB)

9. gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - Sergeant Stripes. Starring Mistress Eleise De Lacy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Flight Sergeant Stripes has not been toeing the line. His persistently bad conduct at the POW camp has got him into very deep water. He will be made an example of and receive the harshest of punishments, without mercy.

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Sergeant Stripes. Starring Mistress Eleise De Lacy
    Runtime : 00:39:53
    File Size : 491 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

[​IMG]

Download file (490.70 MB)

10. gastroljor1986

GERMAN FEMDOM Lady Victoria Valente - Splitscreen: Horny cock ruined orgasm - Under my soles

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Victoria Valente: Splitscreen Clip: In the elegant outfit I am busy again today with the hot cock. I remove the sole of my black leather peeptoes on the tail and rub something on the tail, shoejob. This makes the hot cock completely crazy. He swells more and more. Then he is to present himself, I grab him by a piece of skin and set him up. He likes that more and he starts to twitch. Yes, I like it! Anyone can see it! With 2 fingers I massaged then the hot cock. He can feel my black satin gloves finger. And I tell him that he has today is spraying ban, hold his cock tight and there comes already the sperm. My cock is so horny he just can not hold it anymore and squirts eagerly! Ruined orgasm! Spermafontains he squirts off. After that, I just put my high heel sole on the tail, because that is his place! Under my soles! Ruined orgasm, shoejob, fetish, hat lady, satin gloves, silk scarf, brunette, femdom, female domination, legs, pantyhose, handjobs, stilettos, 6 inch heels - Please do not share my Clips on the Internet! WMV Clip, German language.

Splitscreen Clip: Im eleganten Outfit beschaftige ich mich heute mal wieder mit dem geilen Schwanz. Ich stelle Sohle meiner schwarzen Lederpeeptoes auf dem Schwanz ab und reibe etwas auf dem Schwanz, Shoejob. Das macht den geilen Schwanz ganz verruckt. Er schwillt immer mehr an. Dann soll er sich prasentieren, ich packe ihn an einem Hautstuck und richte ihn auf. Das gefallt ihm noch mehr und er fangt an zu zucken. Ja meine Aufmerksamkeit gefallt ihm gut! Das kann ja jeder sehen! Mit 2 Fingern massiere ich dann kurz den geilen Schwanz. Er darf meine schwarzen Satinhandschuhe Finger spuren. Und ich sage ihm noch dass er heute Abspritzverbot hat, halte den Schwanz fest und da kommt es schon das Sperma. Mein Schwanz ist so geil er kann es einfach nicht mehr halten und spritzt eifrig ab! Ruinierter Orgasmus! Spermafontanen spritzt er ab. Danach stelle ich einfach wieder meine High Heels Sohle auf dem Schwanz ab, denn das ist sein Platz! Unter meinen Sohlen! Ruined Orgasm, Shoejob, High Heels, Peeptoes, Stilettos, extrem hohe Absatze, Lederheels, fetish, hat lady, satin gloves, silk scarf, brunette, femdom, female domination, legs, pantyhose, handjobs, Strumpfhose, Hutlady, sexy Beine, Nylons, Strumpfe - Bitte stellen Sie meine Filme NICHT ins Internet! Vielen Dank! WMV Clip, Deutsche Sprache.

Category: HIGH HEELS

Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, LEGS, FEMDOM, FETISH

Keywords: high heels, ruined orgasm, pantyhose, peeptoes, stilettos, femdom, fetish, female domination, female supremacy, satin gloves, big hat, silk scarf, legs, handjobs, brunette

<!--more-->

File Name : GERMAN FEMDOM Lady Victoria Valente - Splitscreen: Horny cock ruined orgasm - Under my soles
    Runtime : 00:04:15
    File Size : 219 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (218.83 MB)

11. gastroljor1986

Men Are Slaves - My Perfect Little Pet, Part 2. Starring Goddess Belle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Perfect pets don't think, perfect pets obey. They are obedient and perform exactly as needed by their female owners. That's why Goddess Belle keeps this male in her stable, he does as he is told without question because he lives to serve.

Category: FEMDOM

<!--more-->

File Name : Men Are Slaves - My Perfect Little Pet, Part 2. Starring Goddess Belle
    Runtime : 00:05:51
    File Size : 1.10 GB
    Resolution : 3840x2160

[​IMG]

Download file (1.10 GB)

12. gastroljor1986

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Red Rubber Gloves

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A classic FemDom milking vid especially great for fans of rubber/latex gloves.

Category: HANDJOBS

Related Categories: GLOVE FETISH, LATEX, FEMDOM, ORGASM CONTROL, RUBBER FETISH

Keywords: glove fetish

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Red Rubber Gloves
    Runtime : 00:10:49
    File Size : 317 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (316.87 MB)

13. gastroljor1986

Reality Girls Scissors - The Very Violent Scarlet Vice

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The perfection of Scarlet Vice gains momentum in action here, as she becomes more cruel, intimidating Charles from the start of action, nearly lifting him off the ground with her Supergirl strength in a near lift choke. Her perfect hands around his neck, her forearms ripped, she sinks him to the ground in a forearm choke. Straight foot chokes have him struggling and tapping, but the 18-year-old vision keeps applying the hold, then a standing knee choke. She makes him lock his hands and does a cheerleader stand/foot choke. More standing foot chokes, holding them past him tapping then laughing again. She tells him he's a joke and digs her toes into his throat causing immense pain. She continues driving her knee into his throat, pinning him in the corner and celebrating his pain. A full weight knee to the head. A long full-weight knee to the head. He begs her, but instead of showing mercy, the Hollywood hottie seems to try to put him in the hospital with a knee to the throat then a throatstand. Her feet are perfect. More throatstands. Charles is suffering terribly under her feet. A cruel knee across the throat -- pushing down with her foot. More violent full-weight knees. HOM. He panics to breathe. A standing throat choke. Another straight choke. A knee to the gut -- another violent throatstand as he screams and she laughs -- again. She drives her foot into his throat. More full-weight throatstands, and more. "This is brutal," Scarlet says. She's right. It is violent. She's put people to sleep here but never has she likely caused more much physical pain, been this mean, pulling back a cord on his neck with all her weight -- like she's in a tug of war and winning, which anyone can always find Scarlet Vice doing in life and locking on submissions. She laughs whipping him with the heavy cord, then full-weight stands his head. One of the best all-around talents anyone has ever seen, 18-year-old Scarlet Vice, almost puts Charles in the hospital here. Time: 17:38

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: THROATSTANDING, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, FOOT DOMINATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, HAND OVER MOUTH

Keywords: throatstanding

<!--more-->

File Name : Reality Girls Scissors - The Very Violent Scarlet Vice
    Runtime : 00:17:40
    File Size : 597 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (597 MB)

14. gastroljor1986

TheEnglishMansion - Ass Shock Prism Lock - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Sidonia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Sidonia has a bondage virgin slave to play with today. She loves to push and mould fresh sub meat, inserting the large metal plug into his ass and pulsing electo play through it, causing his cock to grow super hard, which she then enjoys stretching the dribbling hole. His cock is then attached to more electrics as he is buzzed from front and back. Finally he is left with the electro prism, biting into his sensitive dick, left with the pleasure and pain surging through him.

<!--more-->

File Name : TheEnglishMansion - Ass Shock Prism Lock - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Sidonia
    Runtime : 00:19:37
    File Size : 443 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (443.20 MB)

15. gastroljor1986

TheEnglishMansion - Harnessed For Her Strapon - Complete Film. Starring Miss Zara

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Zara is wearing an amazing outfit and boots, with her matching, massive black strapon. She has her slave lick and clean the boots, before throat fucking him and putting a harness on his mouth, in preparation of a long, hard pegging. She finishes with his head in the toilet bowl, whimpering in humiliation with a big butt plugging his arse.

<!--more-->

File Name : TheEnglishMansion - Harnessed For Her Strapon - Complete Film. Starring Miss Zara
    Runtime : 00:18:00
    File Size : 385 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (385.17 MB)

16. gastroljor1986

TheEnglishMansion - Kept In Line - Complete Film. Starring Miss Foxx and Miss Jessica Dee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Foxx's house girl is due some training to keep her in line. Mistress tests a new remote control vibrating plug which is inserted deep into Jessica's ass, varying the intensity and noting the responses, her poor chastity clad cock leaking pre-cum from the deep pleasure. This is then followed by an OTK spanking, to balance the relief, her cheeks becoming nicely engorged, preparing her for the cane strokes to follow. Finally, she is left on the punishment chair, nipples pulled tightly, gagged with a big dildo and vibrator on her caged cock.

<!--more-->

File Name : TheEnglishMansion - Kept In Line - Complete Film. Starring Miss Foxx and Miss Jessica Dee
    Runtime : 00:28:56
    File Size : 654 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (653.72 MB)

17. gastroljor1986

TheEnglishMansion - Making A Sex Drone - Part 3. Starring Mistress Sidonia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Sidonia's slave awakes, tied tightly to the bondage table, as she teases him with her long leather gloves. To put him in a further receptive mood to her bidding, she administers a special aphrodisiac that soon has him begging to please her in any way. Mistress uses his tongue on her nipples and cunt, his cock straining and ready to pleasure on her command. Mistress Sidonia directs his cock into position and fucks her human sex toy until she has orgasmed and he is left ready for future use.

<!--more-->

File Name : TheEnglishMansion - Making A Sex Drone - Part 3. Starring Mistress Sidonia
    Runtime : 00:07:23
    File Size : 165 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (165.04 MB)

18. gastroljor1986

TheEnglishMansion - Rewarded For CBT - Complete Film. Starring Miss Jasmine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Jasmine takes her slave in hand, anointing him on his knees, before putting him in bondage and making an interesting proposal. If he takes the CBT punishment and cock whipping she will allow him the honour of licking her arse and fucking her beautiful pussy with his battered cock. He is up for the challenge and Miss Jasmine is soon enjoying torrment his cock and balls.

<!--more-->

File Name : TheEnglishMansion - Rewarded For CBT - Complete Film. Starring Miss Jasmine
    Runtime : 00:35:38
    File Size : 760 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (759.71 MB)

19. gastroljor1986

TheEnglishMansion - Six Feet Under - Part 1. Starring Mistress Sidonia, Mistress T and Sub Suzie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress T, Sidonia and Suzie have their slave staked out in the garden, they use their stiletto shoes to dominate him, digging them into his nipples and rubbing them on his hard cock. The beautiful women remove their shoes and use their bare feet, allowing him to lick and kiss them and teasing 's pussy, He is is so turned on it doesn't take long to get him to orgasm with the footjob handjob combination, which is then fed back to him by the 6 sexy feet. Slave is then put in the pit and given harsher treatment.

<!--more-->

File Name : TheEnglishMansion - Six Feet Under - Part 1. Starring Mistress Sidonia, Mistress T and Sub Suzie
    Runtime : 00:06:34
    File Size : 151 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (151.16 MB)

20. gastroljor1986

TheEnglishMansion - Slavegirl and Boy's Orgasm Control Pt2 - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Sidonia and Sub Suzie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Sidonia's slavegirl and slaveboy have been left in the dungeon and have not been permitted to orgasm for some time. The slavegirl manages to escape from her cage and in her sexual frustration starts playing with the slaveboy's cock as she masturbates. Just as they're really starting to get off, the Mistress enters the chamber and catches the slavegirl cock handed! Now they're in trouble. Both of them need to be reminded that they're only there for the Mistress's sexual pleasure and nothing more. As they've both been so frustrated, Mistress Sidonia dishes out a special aphrodisiac. Now they're going to be sex crazy, but the Mistress has some tease and torment lined up, before their mutual frustration can ever be sated.

<!--more-->

File Name : TheEnglishMansion - Slavegirl and Boy's Orgasm Control Pt2 - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Sidonia and Sub Suzie
    Runtime : 00:31:30
    File Size : 712 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (711.57 MB)