Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by gastroljor1986, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

Club Stiletto FemDom - Lick My Body My Boyfriend's Coming Over. Starring Mistress Kandy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What a lucky slave you are! Kandy has promised you a reward for your hard work and that reward is body worship. She climbs gracefully onto the bench and kneels on all fours. She instructs you to start at the bottom, and that means licking all the gunk off her feet. There's a lot of stuff on the bottom of her soles � loose hair and "who knows what some of that is" she says, laughingly. She directs you to move up her legs, kissing everywhere as you go, and then she maneuvers you right between her glorious ass crack. "Get in there and give it a good sniff" she orders you. "Oooh, it's really ripe today" Kandy adds, explaining that she has put off showering or having a bath just for you. She pulls her panties sexily to the side so you get a full screen view of her anus, and tells you to get your tongue deep into her hole and to lick her properly. She says you�ll have to take harder beatings to earn the privilege of licking her pussy, so today it's ass only. She tells you she doesn't need toilet paper with you around; that's what you�re for. She lays on her side and spreads her cheeks again. "I'm tired so I'm going to rest now while you tongue my asshole". She makes it painfully clear to you that real men are fucking her and she wants to know you�re happy that she�s being pleased and that you enjoy being permitted to help her pick out lingerie and such for her men. "You're a dirty ass-licker" she reminds you and then she orders you to lick her ass some more. Now it's time for you to lick her armpits � they got oh-so-sweaty when she was beating you! She shows you her tits but of course you aren�t allowed to come near them, so she tells you to get back to work on her armpits. To torment you even further, she plays with her pussy and then brings her fingers up to your disgusting slave mouth so you can have a taste... but just a small one! Finally, she orders you to worship her feet again. "You know you�ll always end up at my feet; that's simply where you belong" she says, and you know you wouldn�t have it any other way.

Category: ASS WORSHIP

Related Categories: TOILET SLAVERY, ARMPITS

Keywords: mistress kandy, armpit worship, ass worship, ass licking

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - Lick My Body My Boyfriend's Coming Over. Starring Mistress Kandy
    Runtime : 00:10:02
    File Size : 782 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file (781.87 MB)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - Used Carpet Prepared For Party Duty. Starring Miss Jasmine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What an honor to be a carpet for one of Miss Jasmine's FemDom parties, but with that honor comes great responsibilities. Imagine the shame if the stupid slave jerked and tossed a guest to the floor while she is enjoying herself walking all over him. That means he must be subjected to constant training, even though he's been trampled and worn out over the years, and who better to train him than the ruthless Miss Jasmine who really is happy to find any excuse to walk all over a slave. Trampling in stiletto's and with fishnet stockinged feet, Jasmine has bound the slaves arms behind his back to avoid him wanting to shift her feet to a more comfortable area. He is there to suffer for her!

Category: TRAMPLING

Related Categories: FISHNETS, ASIAN GODDESS

Keywords: trampling, miss jasmine, stilettos

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - Used Carpet Prepared For Party Duty. Starring Miss Jasmine
    Runtime : 00:07:13
    File Size : 589 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (589.45 MB)

3. gastroljor1986

CRUEL ENGLISH FEMDOM - WETLOOK WET & MESSY - Full Length. Starring Mistress Evilyne and Governess Ely

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's going to get messy tonight! Mistress Evilyne and Governess Ely have a very special treat for Their special boy. Dessert is good, but it's even better eaten off a Woman's body. Wearing shiny black PVC and wetlook leggings, the Ladies douse Their asses in whipped cream and mousse and make Their slave eat it directly off Their asses. But this is only the beginning. It gets very slippery very quickly. Mistress Evilyne Gives Her slave a food covered foot to suck on and it slides right into his open throat. Things are quickly taking a very gungy turn. It's an ass feast. So much ass, so much delicious dessert, and it all needs to be eaten. Mistress Evilyne and Governess Ely cover Themselves in food and make Their slave bury his face between Their cheeks to lick it off. Things get messier and messier as They dip Their feet in the pudding and the slave licks it off. Food is getting everywhere. it won't be long before the whole scene becomes one sloppy mess. It's all downhill from here. everything is slippery and there's mess everywhere. Mistress Evilyne and Governess Ely decide to fill Their slave's crotch with the rest of the cream and mousse, and things very quickly turn into a wrestling and tickling game, sliding everywhere and with everyone getting completely covered in food!

Category: TICKLING

Keywords: SPANDEX, WRESTLING, SPLOSHING, WET & MESSY, FOOD

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL ENGLISH FEMDOM - WETLOOK WET & MESSY - Full Length. Starring Mistress Evilyne and Governess Ely
    Runtime : 00:31:55
    File Size : 1.16 GB

[​IMG]

Download file (1.16 GB)

4. gastroljor1986

EMPRESS JENNIFER - Better Ballbusting

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Complacency is a bitch and so am I! My slave has been a real disappointment lately. he is getting too lackadaisical for his own good. Especially when it comes to ballbusting. Yes, even My veteran slaves need training now and again. I hate when My slaves revert back into pussies, and it all comes to an end tonight! Im going to fix him right now! Middle of the night or not, he is going to take a BETTER BALLBUSTING. Im going to kick him FASTER, HARDER, LONGER - BETTER. No more stalling and stammering in between kicks. Im not going to tolerate it anymore. He is going to take it better or he is out of My service. Fasten your seatbelts people its going to be a bumpy night LOL.

xoxo
    -your EMPRESS

Includes: Extreme Ballbusting - Slave Training - Brat Girl - Corporal Punishment - Female Domination

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, GODDESS WORSHIP, BALL ABUSE

Keywords: jennifer, empress

<!--more-->

File Name : EMPRESS JENNIFER - Better Ballbusting
    Runtime : 00:11:32
    File Size : 815 MB
    Resolution : 720x406

[​IMG]

Download file (815.13 MB)

5. gastroljor1986

Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Beating the Arab out of "it"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This last week, I was visited my one of my Arab Slaves and well I was not happy to see the pig gained 30 pounds. This gave me extra reason to beat him extra hard. LOL not that I need a reason besides the fact that he's a Loser, I love treating my pigs like punching bags and beating up these idiots, not only do i get an awesome work out but I get to hear them beg for mercy.

Heres a fun Facts Fempets, I have NO Safewords and I am Merciless

It Pays To Be A Mean Girl!

Pig receives many kicks and punches to his testicles and face whoops !

CATEGORY : BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BOXING, BEATDOWNS, KICKING, EXTREME DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE SLAVE, DESPERATION, BELLY PUNCHING, BRAT GIRLS, BRATTY PRINCESS, BOXING HUMAN BAG, FEMALE SUPREMACY,

Category: BELLY PUNCHING

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, BALL ABUSE, MIXED BOXING

Keywords: ballbusting, cbt, humiliation, female domination, ball punching, belly punching, bratty goddess, extreme domination, latina goddess, men following orders, sub abuse, kicking, kneeling, boot fetish

<!--more-->

File Name : Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Beating the Arab out of "it"
    Runtime : 00:06:10
    File Size : 505 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

[​IMG]

Download file (505.35 MB)

6. gastroljor1986

Kinky Mistresses - Ballbusting with Susi and Valora. Starring Goddess Valora and Mistress Susi

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What great fun, Mistress Susi and amazing Goddes Valora dressed up in sexy outfits with shiny overknee boots and put a piggy mask on this loser, with the plan to torture and kick his balls.How nicely they swell up and he can take quite a bit.The Ladies are having fun and humiliate him

<!--more-->

File Name : Kinky Mistresses - Ballbusting with Susi and Valora. Starring Goddess Valora and Mistress Susi
    Runtime : 00:10:29
    File Size : 310 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (310.27 MB)

7. gastroljor1986

Kinky Mistresses - Nipple Torment in Clingfilm. Starring Queen Qandisa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gorgous Ebony Goddess, Queen Qandisa makes you wish this would be YOU?!
    She seduced her slave until he committed to be wrapped in clingfilm, but then she is showing all her sweet evilness. His nipples get sucked with those great nipple suckers, to become extremely big. Making sure there is lots of blood flow to have them really sensitive for teasing and torture

<!--more-->

File Name : Kinky Mistresses - Nipple Torment in Clingfilm. Starring Queen Qandisa
    Runtime : 00:14:03
    File Size : 416 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (415.67 MB)

8. gastroljor1986

Merciless Dominas - Filming Slave. Starring Herrin Bestrafung

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Slave Niall applied to be a filming slave with Herrin Bestrafung. This is the first scene we filmed on the day. Quite classic female domination carried out by Herrin Bestrafung. She tests the limits of slave Niall, when it comes to pain, while she verbally humiliates her new filming slave. Bondage, nipple clamps, handcuffs, gag and many other interesting devices, used by Herrin Bestrafung in the game of torture. Check out this great scene with two actors that really enjoys what they are doing (or at least the slave enjoyed the idea before the scene started).

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: WHIPPING, SPANKING F/M, BALLGAGGED, VERBAL HUMILIATION, NIPPLE PLAY

Keywords: herrin bestrafung, berlin, 2016, slave niall, the hidden torture farm

<!--more-->

File Name : Merciless Dominas - Filming Slave. Starring Herrin Bestrafung
    Runtime : 00:21:02
    File Size : 1.50 GB

[​IMG]

Download file (1.50 GB)

9. gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Ass Licking Addict. Starring Mia Malkova

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know your dirty little secret.. you love licking asshole. It is okay, I like it too. How can you resist my perfect round ass? Bury your face in between my ass cheeks and lick! I want you to worship my ass while you stroke your cock. It feels so good having it licked and worshipped.

Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM POV, ASS WORSHIP, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, JOI

Keywords: mia malkova

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Ass Licking Addict. Starring Mia Malkova
    Runtime : 00:11:04
    File Size : 938 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (938.31 MB)

10. gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Groin Pains. Starring Mistress Sabilique

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Sabilique is improving and pushing her slaves ballbusting pain tolerance. She is wearing pointy toed boots that are very painful to be ballbusted with. She perches on her throne and orders the slave to worship the boots she will be abusing him with. Sabilique stops his balls with delight as he whimpers in pain. The cruel Goddess gives him firm kicks to the groin with his only reward being a kiss on her ass. His testes are her property now.

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: sabilique von lux, jay wimp

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Groin Pains. Starring Mistress Sabilique
    Runtime : 00:12:27
    File Size : 1.03 GB

[​IMG]

Download file (1.03 GB)

11. gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - Used Carpet Prepared For Party Duty. Starring Miss Jasmine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What an honor to be a carpet for one of Miss Jasmine's FemDom parties, but with that honor comes great responsibilities. Imagine the shame if the stupid slave jerked and tossed a guest to the floor while she is enjoying herself walking all over him. That means he must be subjected to constant training, even though he's been trampled and worn out over the years, and who better to train him than the ruthless Miss Jasmine who really is happy to find any excuse to walk all over a slave. Trampling in stiletto's and with fishnet stockinged feet, Jasmine has bound the slaves arms behind his back to avoid him wanting to shift her feet to a more comfortable area. He is there to suffer for her!

Category: TRAMPLING

Related Categories: FISHNETS, ASIAN GODDESS

Keywords: trampling, miss jasmine, stilettos

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - Used Carpet Prepared For Party Duty. Starring Miss Jasmine
    Runtime : 00:07:27
    File Size : 592 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (591.73 MB)

12. gastroljor1986

Dirty Dommes - FLOGGED MALE LEATHER SLUT. Starring Fetish Liza

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My owned slave needs to have his pain limits tested. After all he has been far too busy for his leather goddess lately, so he must be put in his place again. He hates the suffering of the flesh but he must learn and obey. After I allow him to WORSHIP my leathers for a short time, I tie him up and get his skin warmed up.

Tags: flogging, CP, leather, dungeon, gloves, high heels

<!--more-->

File Name : Dirty Dommes - FLOGGED MALE LEATHER SLUT. Starring Fetish Liza
    Runtime : 00:09:42
    File Size : 183 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (183.34 MB)

13. gastroljor1986

Female Worship - I Really Needed That. Starring Princess Moka

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sometimes you have an itch that just needs to be scratched. And right now that itch for Moka is oral service, something she needs right here right now, and something that her male will provide without question anytime she demands.

<!--more-->

File Name : Female Worship - I Really Needed That. Starring Princess Moka
    Runtime : 00:03:06
    File Size : 310 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (310.20 MB)

14. gastroljor1986

Men Are Slaves - Electric Cock Massage. Starring Keegan and Belle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

While the girls relax and sip wine, the slave has his cock electrocuted. It's a fine way for Keegan and Belle to unwind after a long day of spending slave money, and it let's the girls casually chat with the slave's pain serving as their amusement.

<!--more-->

File Name : Men Are Slaves - Electric Cock Massage. Starring Keegan and Belle
    Runtime : 00:05:22
    File Size : 576 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (576.24 MB)

15. gastroljor1986

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Enhanced Gay Brainwash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Custom request. 'Chris' used throughout. "I just received my bottle of "inhalents" and I would like for you to mesmurize me into becoming a complete gay, faggot slut whore for you. Encouraging me to get incredibly fucked up and using the name Chris over and over. Brainwashing me to crave anonymous cock and cum plus anything else you want to brainwash me to do for you as I love not knowing what is going to happen to me. Turns on are encouraged bi, cock sucking, water sports, forced ass eating, gang bang, cum bukkake, glory holes, public sex."

Category: FORCED BI

Related Categories: BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, TOILET FETISH, MESMERIZE, GAY, MIND FUCK

Keywords: toilet humiliation, gang bang, glory holes, ass eating, bukkake, water sports, rimming, gay blow job, cum eating, pee, public sex, slut training

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Enhanced Gay Brainwash
    Runtime : 00:20:07
    File Size : 542 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (541.77 MB)

16. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Candi Cums. Starring Barbi Dawll

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I do so enjoy playing with my sissy slut dolls. Barbi and Candi are always amusing to toy with and watch play with each other. They really are total cock craving fuck hole cum-dumps... I mean really (not just on video!).

I make Candi suck my Barbi doll for a while and then I strap up to fuck Candi's ass-pussy so she's got a cock in both holes. Once I've had enough, I instruct Barbi to milk Candi from behind while I finger her gaping sex pot. The slut gets so hot and bothered she can't control herself -- she sprays her warm load all over Barbi's bedspread without permission! Barbi is such a cum whore now she immediately coats her fingers in Candi's cum so she can suck it off. Then I feed the slut a little more sissy goop with the same gloved finger I stuffed up Candi's fuck hole.

Category: SISSY SLUTS

Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING, FORCED FEM, STRAP-ON, CROSSDRESSER, TRANSVESTITE

Keywords: mistress nikita, barbi dawll, sissy slut training

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Candi Cums. Starring Barbi Dawll
    Runtime : 00:05:03
    File Size : 149 MB
    Resolution : 1024x576

[​IMG]

Download file (149.46 MB)

17. gastroljor1986

The Laughing Latina - Pervy Windowcleaner. Starring Jasmine Mendez

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Custom:It is morning and you are getting ready to go out. You are still in your sexy lingerie as you have not finished dressing. You are opening the curtains in the room and as open one set you find your window cleaner pretending to clean the windows but is actually trying to get a glimpse of you through the gap in the curtains. it is way too early as he is not due until later in the day when you are out. You are pretty angry at finding him perving on you so you need to teach him a lesson. You open the door, drag him into the room and throw him on the floor. You sit on his chest and pin his arms. You are pretty pissed and ask what he was doing (force him to talk with some chest bounces). He spills that he was trying to get a look at your ass before you got dressed. Tell him that where you are sitting gives him a pretty close view of his ass. You clam down a bit as you like the dominant position of sitting on top of him. You tell him you will give him a look at your as s if he agrees to clean your windows for free for the rest of his life! He agrees to this. At this point you tell him that the close view will be you sitting on his face. ask him if he has had his face sat on before. He has not. Tell him that he is about to have his face sat on by the facesitting queen. Sit on his face in bot forward and reverse, squatting and schoolgirl pin positions. About midway, sit back on his chest and ask how he is enjoying you sitting on his face.He does. So you tell him how much you like to sit and squash a face but you are willing to play a game: you sit on his face for a long time completely smothering him. If he is still breathing at the end, you will continue to pay him to clean the windows. If he , its free for the rest of his life. He at the end of the clip. Still sitting on him you tell us how happy you are to get free services just for some facesitting and then ask us if any one else wants to offer a service in return for having their face sat on.

CATEGORY:FACE SITTING, ASS SNIFFING, ASS SMOTHERING, FEMDOM, BIG BUTTS, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, HUMILIATION, , BRATTY RPINCESS, LINGERIE, ASS TO FACE,

Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, SMOTHER, FEMDOM, BIG BUTTS

Keywords: smothering, big butts, femdom, men following orders, face sitting, , bratty princess, goddess worship

<!--more-->

File Name : The Laughing Latina - Pervy Windowcleaner. Starring Jasmine Mendez
    Runtime : 00:15:47
    File Size : 821 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (821.33 MB)

18. gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Over the Edge. Starring Lexi Sindel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I just love to totally control a cock. I enjoy brutally teasing & edging my partner for hours until they can no longer hold back their orgasm and they beg for a release. Just when you think you are going to enjoy the orgasm, I like to stop stroking. lol So I can watch your cock twitch uncontrollably in my hand spewing out cum. I could make your orgasm feel better, but it is more fun for me to ruin it. I have perfected the touch-less orgasm & I enjoy making my partner so horny that they eventually cum with me merely holding their cock in my hand.

xx-Lexi Sindel

Category: HANDJOBS

Related Categories: EDGING GAMES, FEMALE DOMINATION

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Over the Edge. Starring Lexi Sindel
    Runtime : 00:06:42
    File Size : 575 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (574.84 MB)

19. gastroljor1986

Cruel City - Punishing Her Slave with Scissor Hold to His Neck

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : Cruel City - Punishing Her Slave with Scissor Hold to His Neck
    Runtime : 00:05:41
    File Size : 210 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (209.64 MB)

20. gastroljor1986

House of Sinn - Orgasm control on Miss Sarah's whim

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : House of Sinn - Orgasm control on Miss Sarah's whim
    Runtime : 00:12:52
    File Size : 410 MB

[​IMG]

Download file (409.91 MB)