Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by gastroljor1986, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

FemDomShed - Giving sloth a serious face slapping. Starring Princess Jess

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Of all the girls i have ever filmed, Princess Jess is an amazing face slapper. She is so hot to watch and the pure joy in her face is clearly real as she slaps away at the slaves face with full power swings knocking the slave from side to side constantly. The slave wasn't expecting this im sure. How can a girl so sweet and fun be so evil and brutal. For all the people who love my extreme face slapping clips, they won't be disappointed with this one. This is an extreme brutal but very sexy face slapping clip.

Category: FACE SLAPPING

<!--more-->

File Name : FemDomShed - Giving sloth a serious face slapping. Starring Princess Jess
    Runtime : 00:06:33
    File Size : 175 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download file from k2s.cc
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

FemDomShed - Boots meet balls. Starring Princess Brook

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've got the useless fat fucker lay on his back with his legs tied spread to the cross. I go in with my shoes kicking him right in his balls. The worthless cunt whines like a baby as i kick his nuts hard! The fat twat tries to escape me by rolling onto his side, but i keep dragging him back so i have perfect access to his miserable balls. This slave screams and shouts and tries to protect his balls as i continue to kick him hard.WARNING: This is my angry little mouse slave, he gets very aggressive when i beat and hurt him. He screams, shouts and throws tantrums. Some people may find this disturbing, but i love it and enjoy seeing his natural reactions as i torment and attack him.

Category: CBT

<!--more-->

File Name : FemDomShed - Boots meet balls. Starring Princess Brook
    Runtime : 00:05:53
    File Size : 154 MB

[​IMG]

3. gastroljor1986

FemDomShed - Kicked around the floor like dirty scum. Starring Princess Jess

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess looks super sexy in her tight denim shorts and low cut top as she prowls the room kicking the slave all over the floor. She kicks the slave hard with her leather boots pushing the slave to shuffle across the floor on his knees. Princess is viscous and remorseless as she treats the slave like a bottom feeding creature kicking him from side to side. The slaves body marks with bruises and red scuffs. You can hear the power in the kicks by the thudding sound as Princess boots him hard non stop sometimes completely kicking him over onto his side.

Category: KICKING

<!--more-->

File Name : FemDomShed - Kicked around the floor like dirty scum. Starring Princess Jess
    Runtime : 00:05:20
    File Size : 142 MB

[​IMG]

4. gastroljor1986

FemDomShed - Face slapped on the hoist. Starring Princess Brook

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is my first ever face slapping experience, and wow did I love it! This is savage repeated face slapping front and back hand and constant tormentative verbal embarrassment. I've got my slaves wrists tied up to a hoist so he can't protect his face. I power slap him full power with a mix of front and back hand slaps. I loved to see the look in his eyes as I catch his face with the back of my knuckles. I broke this slave down slapping him extremely hard, verbally demoralising him, belittling him and grinding him down. It was fun!

Category: FACE SLAPPING

<!--more-->

File Name : FemDomShed - Face slapped on the hoist. Starring Princess Brook
    Runtime : 00:09:22
    File Size : 249 MB

[​IMG]

5. gastroljor1986

Goddess Cheyenne - Hell Bent for Cock

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have him where I want him, in strenuous rope bondage. My cock has ben adequately prepared by his mouth and I am more than ready to make short work of his ass! Two cameras catch every angle back to front and side as I annihilate his tender hole exposed at an extreme angle for My use. This bitch will take My Cock until he says the words I want to hear ! his ass , body mind and soul belong to Me! he whimpers and moans ,crying out until the bitter end !

This Clip Contains: Strap-On, Pegging, Rope Bondage, Female Domination, Leather Mistress

Category: MUSCULAR WOMEN

Related Categories: STRAP-ON, PEGGING, FEMALE DOMINATION, ROPE BONDAGE, FEMDOM

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Cheyenne - Hell Bent for Cock
    Runtime : 00:05:15
    File Size : 163 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

[​IMG]

6. gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Alexa - Kiss My Ass and Dont you Dare Touch your Dick

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A visiting slave has been kept in chastity for two weeks. That�s not long enough to suit Princess Alexa. While visiting, he�s going to stay in chastity for her an additional month. The slave makes a bit of a fuss because he�s used to a Mistress who is a little more lax in enforcing chastity. Alexa does not care. Slaves visiting her house need to follow her rules. She tells the slave that he can kiss her ass. Kissing Alexa�s ass of course makes things worse for the undisciplined chastity slave. She who holds the key makes the rules. And Alexa holds the key, therefore it is she who makes the rules. Alexa puts the key in plain sight, so that the slave has to look at the key that controls his cock while he continues to kiss her perfect ass. Alexa taunts the slave that she now holds his key. The slave did not give her permission to hold his key. He is property of an out of town Mistress and his key was given to Alexa without his prior knowledge or consent. Alexa decides to let the slave out of chastity for a tiny little bit, but under one condition. He is not allowed to touch himself. He will have to look at his erection and know that there is nothing he can do about it, because with or without chastity, he is not in control of his cock. He is not allowed to touch his cock without a woman�s permission. Alexa gives him permission to touch his cock, but not stroke. Alexa lets the slave edge itself, but only with her specific directions. This is not about him enjoying himself. This is about him understanding that Princess Alexa now controls his cock! (11:47 long)

Clip Contains: Alexa, Chastity, Female Domination, Ass Kissing, Ass Fetish, JOI, Tease & Denial, Keyholder

Category: CHASTITY

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, JOI, ASS FETISH, TEASE & DENIAL

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Alexa - Kiss My Ass and Dont you Dare Touch your Dick
    Runtime : 00:11:47
    File Size : 876 MB

[​IMG]

7. gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - BP - Trample Hell Part 1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Introducing new Princess Mariah! This clip is epic. Three girls beat the heck out of a slave in a multi-part trample clip. They spit on him, kick his nuts, walk all over him in black boots, all while giggling and having a great time! Natalya, Sasha and Mariah are super-cruel! Mariah�s heeled boots leave especially deep marks. This is classic Brat Princess. The beating is brutal and the girls� joy at the slave�s suffering is palpable. The slave takes a hard beating, and it�s far from over� (12:30 long)

Clip Contains: Mariah, Natalya, Sasha Foxx, Trampling, Female Domination, Boot Domination, some Spitting, Ballbusting

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS, TRAMPLING, BOOT DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, SPITTING

Keywords: brat girls

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - BP - Trample Hell Part 1
    Runtime : 00:12:28
    File Size : 734 MB

[​IMG]

8. gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Amadahy - Bikini Goddess Foot Worship by Cuckold

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Amadahy uses her cuckold for foot worship while she enjoys a lollypop. The cuckold is kept in chastity. Amadahy wears the key to the cuckold�s chastity on her anklet. He has to look at the key while he worships Amadahy�s feet. Amadahy makes the cuck look at her butt, too. The cuck is in agony. He really wants to get out of chastity. Amadahy teases the cuck�s chastity with her perfect feet and toes. She explains to the cuck that she is so mean to him because he has been failing bas a toilet. She needs for the cuckold to get better at drinking pee from all the girls in the household. In the evening, the girls are having a house party with lots of beer. Because they are drinking beer, the girls will have to pee a lot. This will be a good test for the cuck to see if he can really hack it as a toilet. (11:43 long)

Clip Contains: Amadahy, Foot Worship, Lollypop, Chastity, Female Domination, Cuckold, Implied Toilet Slavery

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CHASTITY, LOLLIPOP LICKERS, TOILET SLAVERY, CUCKOLDING

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Amadahy - Bikini Goddess Foot Worship by Cuckold
    Runtime : 00:11:43
    File Size : 870 MB

[​IMG]

9. gastroljor1986

FemDomShed - Spanking pay slaves ass. Starring Nasty Natascha

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Take your stupid ugly pants off and get across my knee you pathetic ugly fucker, while I give your ass a good slapping! I want to get your ass cheeks a nice red colour so I can see my face in them. I want to see those ass cheeks the colour of a shiny red apple you pathetic fuckwit. My arms are getting tired from slapping your stupid fat ass cheeks so much! Is that stinging? Good, I want you to feel my disgust for you. Even my hands are getting red from slapping your disgusting ass so much. You wont be able to sit down for a month after Ive finished with you. Now get up you disgusting wretch.

Category: SPANKING

<!--more-->

File Name : FemDomShed - Spanking pay slaves ass. Starring Nasty Natascha
    Runtime : 00:05:29
    File Size : 148 MB

[​IMG]

10. gastroljor1986

SADISTIC VIXEN - Destroyed By Our Whips. Starring Goddesses Lilith and Deanna

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddesses Lilith and Deanna are two smoking hot leather clad sadistic vixens. They have their slave bound tightly in chains, with his arms overhead, looking exposed and vulnerable. Each with whip in hand, these two beautiful Ladies bring havoc to this slaves back and ass, striking deep into his flesh with their 4 foot single tail lashes. In efforts to show him that submitting to them is the only answer, Lilith and Deanna throw their whips hard and heavy against him with fury in their eyes. As each strike cracks against the slave's welted flesh, the excitement begins to rise on the Dommes' faces, as they are both turned on by his suffering. Deanna reminds the slave of his sacrifice to them, and tells him it won't go unnoticed. Lilith laughs with delight at the slave's pathetic situation, as their tortured whipping post. The grateful slave takes his punishment honorably without complaint, as he hopes the Ladies may decide to keep him around. Even though he screams and shakes from the pain of the whip lashes, he doesn't dare use his safe word for he is willing to suffer to any extent for these powerful Goddesses.

Category: WHIPPING

<!--more-->

File Name : SADISTIC VIXEN - Destroyed By Our Whips. Starring Goddesses Lilith and Deanna
    Runtime : 00:07:35
    File Size : 282 MB

[​IMG]

11. gastroljor1986

Cruel Eclipse - Heavy caning and bastinado on the bench

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Strapped down on my bondage bench the real pain and torture starts, watch as I give little slave naughty nipples relentless lashes with the cane. How much can he take, he will do absolutely anything to please me.

Category: CANING

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE, GODDESS WORSHIP

Keywords: caning, caned, cane, bastinado, strapped down, bondage bench, real pain, torture, lashes, corporal punishment, female domination, femdom, goddess worship, bdsm, bondage

<!--more-->

File Name : Cruel Eclipse - Heavy caning and bastinado on the bench
    Runtime : 00:10:13
    File Size : 241 MB
    Resolution : 720x576

[​IMG]

12. gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Cum Addiction. Starring Anna Deville

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have some dirty fun planned for you today... We are going to be edge and cum training your cock. I want you stroking & edging until pre-cum drips from the tip. Once your cock is slimy and oozing pre-cum I want you to give it a taste. Good boys always eat their cum. Savor the cums flavor & continue edging. I want your face buried in my ass while you edge up to the grand finale orgasm! Right after shooting a hot load I want you licking the cum from your hands.

xo-Anna Deville

Category: CEI

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Cum Addiction. Starring Anna Deville
    Runtime : 00:10:57
    File Size : 924 MB

[​IMG]

13. gastroljor1986

Die 7 Sunden - Part 1. Starring Lady Katharina

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : Die 7 Sunden - Part 1. Starring Lady Katharina
    Runtime : 00:24:11
    File Size : 546 MB

[​IMG]

14. gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - Big Brother My Armpits Stink. Starring Mistress Skylar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Skylar has blackmailed her brother into being her full-time slave. She sniffs her pits, which stink enough to warrant some sibling licking, so she calls big brother in to do the job. He crawls in like the disgusting dawg he has become for her. She asks whether he enjoys the taste, and while he answers �yes�, she isn�t buying it for a minute. She repeats the question three times until he eventually figures out that he can�t just phone it in; he needs to answer her with complete sincerity. She looks directly into the camera and says she bets you�d be more enthusiastic. �You�ve licked nearly every inch of my deliciously forbidden body, big brother� she says, as she deftly slides her panties to the side with two fingers and starts playing with herself. �Everything but my pussy; that privilege is saved for my boyfriend, who will be here shortly, by the way�. She brags about how hung her boyfriend is and how much she loves his cock. �After he fucks me my armpits will be all sweaty again, so you�ll be back here performing lick-duty again� she informs him. She makes him woof like a dawg to ensure he remembers his current status. She also informs him that tomorrow she will take his training to an entirely new level and it will mean daily beatings.

�You�ll do whatever I say and take whatever I give you, or I�ll tell all your friends how I make you suck my boyfriend�s cock, lick cum off my legs, and worship my dirty feet� she tells him, as he dutifully continues to lick her armpits. The camera catches some super hot close-up views of Skylar�s armpits, pussy and feet in this hot family fantasy clip.

Category: ARMPITS

Related Categories: TABOO, SWEATY FEET, LICKING

Keywords: foot worship, armpit worship, armpits, skylar

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - Big Brother My Armpits Stink. Starring Mistress Skylar
    Runtime : 00:05:41
    File Size : 458 MB

[​IMG]

15. gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - Do These Panties I Mean Jeans Feel Good On Your Face. Starring Miss Jasmine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Jasmine has worked her slave over exceptionally hard and has him on the ground, ready to receive his reward. Looking utterly divine in her black panties and bra, she asks if he�d like her to sit on his face. He begs her to do so and she stands above him, bringing her gorgeous ass within inches of his face. You can see his look of excitement, but just before her flesh makes contact, she abruptly rises and tells him to wait because she has something to do. The screen rolls over and Miss Jasmine reappears wearing jeans. The slave gulps and says �Oh, your jeans�, which makes her laugh because they both know this isn�t going to be a sensuous facesit, but rather, a cruel adventure with denim and seams cutting into the poor guy�s face. �I thought for safety reasons that you�d like the barrier� she laughs, knowing full well he�d had his heart set on feeling her silky panties against his face. Jasmine can be quite sadistic though and she�s happiest when making men suffer. After grinding him for a while, she does the splits on his face, so both the center seam and the leg seams cut into him.

Jasmine�s ass looks super hot in her stylish jeans and she really sits down hard on the slave�s face, crushing his nose and smothering him completely. You can hear the slave�s nose actually crack as she leans back, which she loves! She says she feels a fart coming on and lets one rip right into his mouth. �It must be the breakfast burrito I had� she says. She does the splits again, glides up and down his face, then mocks him for his lacking erection. She gives his balls a few playful slaps and says, �Aww, poor guy�. She can see that he�s really suffering� but she goes right back to full weight facesitting followed by another complete smother. �Time for this bad boy to go to sleep� she says, as the slave�s world fades to back.

Category: JEANS FACE SITTING

Related Categories: ASIAN, FACE SITTING, ASIAN GODDESS, ASS SMOTHERING

Keywords: miss jasmine, asian, jeans facesitting, ass smother, facesitting

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - Do These Panties I Mean Jeans Feel Good On Your Face. Starring Miss Jasmine
    Runtime : 00:05:39
    File Size : 452 MB

[​IMG]

16. gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - Remember What You Are - Complete Film. Starring Domina Hades

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Domina Hades is extremely unhappy with her live in slave and decides to give him a good hard thrashing, finishing up with the cane to show him exactly how much contempt she holds for his pathetic self. This slave has a loathing for all things corporal punishment, so the beating hits him hard in every sense of the phrase! She continually impresses on him just how worthless he is and makes him repeat the verbal abuse to ensure it imprints on his memory. To prevent him from moaning out loud, Domina Hades smothers his face with her perfect latex clad posterior and continues the torment with some excruciating CBT...

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Remember What You Are - Complete Film. Starring Domina Hades
    Runtime : 00:16:11
    File Size : 171 MB

[​IMG]

17. gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - Heaven Scent - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Serena

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

An incredible session with Mistress Serena making her debut at FFF. The slave is used for his Mistress's entertainment as she toys with his most sensitive parts, starting with his nipples, before electrifying his cock and balls, all the while sat firmly over his face. The more she teases and torments, the more desperate he is to worship. She decides to let him worship her perfect bottom, but the orgasm this quickly induces, means there is a significant price for him to pay...

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Heaven Scent - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Serena
    Runtime : 00:22:31
    File Size : 273 MB

[​IMG]

18. gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - Snatched - Part 2. Starring Miss Zoe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The ordeal begins with Miss Zoe leading her naked, hooded and confused captive across a car park in the dead of night. She takes him down to a secure basement where no one will hear his screams, but where she expects to gain some useful information that she knows he will eventually surrender, whatever it takes. The cold, harsh and manipulative verbal tirade he endures whilst gagged and strapped to a chair would be enough to make most men squeal, but when she brings out the vicious clamps, the hot wax, the sharp pegs, the whip and the pin head hammer, his will to keep silent is tested to the absolute limit! Boot crushing his cock and riding her perfect leather clad ass over his pegged foreskin are classic moments, in what can only be described as a true classic FemDom movie for the interrogation loving connoisseur.

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Snatched - Part 2. Starring Miss Zoe
    Runtime : 00:06:27
    File Size : 78.9 MB

[​IMG]

19. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Lick My Leather Slut

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It must be so frustrating to be bound, chastised and blindly hooded and be so close to my leather. I only need it to lick, however. Appropriate for a little leather slut to serve as my living leather conditioner, wouldn't you say? There's leather on the platform bottoms of my shoes and they need a good cleanse as well. It'll just have to wag that polisher until all my leather is lapped clean. Fun to grind my crotch in its face and watch its pathetic little thingy try to get hard in its cage. Maybe next month I'll let it out for release. In the meantime, it can lick my armpits. I worked up quite a sweat smothering it's head under my leather covered ass.

Category: LEATHER FETISH

Related Categories: FEMDOM, LEATHER GLOVES, HIGH HEELS, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: mistress nikita

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Lick My Leather Slut
    Runtime : 00:11:07
    File Size : 332 MB
    Resolution : 1024x576

[​IMG]

20. gastroljor1986

Tease And Thank You - Is That It. Starring Mistress Helix

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

An inch away, I could be a mile. I tease, humiliate, and flick slave's cock-tied-vibrator on and off until he squirts anytime I want because my proximity is so intoxicating. -xoxo Helix

<!--more-->

File Name : Tease And Thank You - Is That It. Starring Mistress Helix
    Runtime : 00:07:12
    File Size : 232 MB

[​IMG]