Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by gastroljor1986, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

EMPRESS JENNIFER - JUST FOR KICKS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OMG! I just got this boy toy like 10 minutes ago and already hes totally boring Me! I grab a seat and look at his scrawny little body and I just feel like kicking the life out of him. So yeah, thats what I do, I kick him with My new sexy silver boots making sure the heel STRIKES DEEP INTO HIS SKIN turning it as pink as My new outfit. I also make sure to scrape My heels all over his weak little back, arms, and legs. you know, he is My toy now and I can do whatever I want to him and he cant say squat about it. All I can say is he better last longer than My last toy or My rich daddy is going to be in as much trouble as this pathetic loser. Some people think Im a little mean but I cant help it this is just how I get My kicks, HAHA!

xoxo
    -your EMPRESS

Includes: Kicking - Legs - Slave Training - Brat Girl - Boot Domination - Female Domination

Category: KICKING

Related Categories: FEMDOM, KICKING, LEGS, FEET FIGHT, BOOT DOMINATION

Keywords: jennifer, empress

<!--more-->

File Name : EMPRESS JENNIFER - JUST FOR KICKS
    Runtime : 00:09:00
    File Size : 668 MB
    Resolution : 720x406

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file from k2s.cc
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Shopping Cuck. Starring Goddess Randi

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After a full day shopping, My fucking cuck comes home and drops all My bags all over the floor. It needs to learn to respect My things, so I had the human credit card kiss everyone of them. LOL! Once the kissing was done, I needed My shoes to sparkle for My boyfriend later. (You can actually see the dirt and grim being removed by the slave's tongue!) Can you believe after all that I allowed this slave to do for Me, it complained about not making rent next month? As if I care! As long as it can take Me shopping to get all the fancy things My boyfriend likes, and if not, there are a dozen more eager to take its place.

-- Goddess Randi

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: BOOT FETISH, SHOPPING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION

Keywords: slave, princess, ballbusting, humiliation, boots, heels, whipping, verbal humiliation, feet, foot, fetish, worship, collar, human furniture

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Shopping Cuck. Starring Goddess Randi
    Runtime : 00:09:08
    File Size : 537 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

[​IMG]

3. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - I Watch Her Sit On Your Face. Starring Goddess Harley

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After Goddess Harley and I decided how to position the dumb slave.. I sat back and watched her face-sit his face! LOL! Goddess Harley asked him if he and his face was ready for The Destroyer (thats what she calls her Amazon ass, haha!) I just sat there in my sexy high heels and watched as we both verbally humiliated him. This is a typical day here at Mean Girl Manor when we are bored and about to go to the pool.

-Princess Cindi

Category: HUMILIATION

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FACE SITTING, ASS FETISH, BRAT GIRLS, HUMILIATION

Keywords: cindi, harley

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - I Watch Her Sit On Your Face. Starring Goddess Harley
    Runtime : 00:08:39
    File Size : 755 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

[​IMG]

4. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Locked Up And Owned. Starring Princess Cindi and Princess Carmela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This slave flew in from out of town to Los Angeles to be locked up in a chastity cage by Princess Cindi and I. Oh, we made this ordeal as humiliating as possible by tormenting him as he was putting it on. He was lucky we let him wear a mask but only because he took a ton of pain for us in the other clips we used him for.

Remember- getting locked in chastity by super-hot Mean Girls is a privilege. We arent just anybody! And we are at Mean Girl Manor doing this for real in this clip!

Oh, and of course we made his ass PAY us for this as well! Haha. We don't do this sh*t for free motherfucker! LOL. So if you wanna pay us we will do this to you too. But you also have to pay us, let us beat you, and film the whole thing for our profit too! OMG as Cindi was Cindi was hanging this loser's chastity key on her anklet and we were laughing about it, all I could think about is how PATHETIC this loser was to PAY us to beat him and lock him up like this...and then send him home to his wifey! LOL.

-Princess Carmela

Category: CHASTITY

Related Categories: CHASTITY, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, BRAT GIRLS, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: princess cindi, princess carmela

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Locked Up And Owned. Starring Princess Cindi and Princess Carmela
    Runtime : 00:13:08
    File Size : 1.41 GB

[​IMG]

5. gastroljor1986

EMPRESS JENNIFER - Knee Deep In Puppy Play

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

slaves can be so silly. Take this one for example; he is so fanatical about My sexy long legs, that he volunteered to spend the rest of his loser life on all fours just so he can always be near them. I took him up on this offer, but added one stipulation: HE HAS TO LIVE THE REST OF HIS LIFE AS MY PUPPY.

Its been a few weeks now and I think hes really enjoying it. I mean who wouldn't? He stays low to the floor and stare at My beautiful legs ALL DAY. It's a dream come true for him. But the last few days I've noticed he hasn't been too eager to eat his food. Well beggars cant be choosers! The little bitch either keeps eating nasty puppy food or he loses his leg fix! Its very simple really, these legs have made so many men crawl to Me and each one Ive made into a leg slave in no time. He is no different, just watch... I can make this mutt do anything.

xoxo
    -your EMPRESS

Includes: Leg Fetish - Puppy Play - Feeder/Feedee - Kicking - Verbal Humiliation - Female Domination

Category: HUMILIATION

Related Categories: PUPPY PLAY, FEEDER/FEEDEE, LEGS, FEMALE DOMINATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION

Keywords: jennifer, empress

<!--more-->

File Name : EMPRESS JENNIFER - Knee Deep In Puppy Play
    Runtime : 00:09:02
    File Size : 468 MB

[​IMG]

6. gastroljor1986

UK BLACK MISTRESSES - Bizarre Klinik

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This clip is from a recent private session i had in my studio in London . I dress my patient as a rubber maid , enclose in latex, wearing a nappy, full stomach , ready to emptied , inhaling my piss through a piss bottle, completely at my mercy.

Category: EBONY MEDICAL FETISH

Related Categories: EBONY, MEDICAL FETISH, NURSE PLAY, MEDICAL CLINIC, RUBBER FETISH

Keywords: piss bottle, nappy, rubber maid, re-breather

<!--more-->

File Name : UK BLACK MISTRESSES - Bizarre Klinik
    Runtime : 00:05:14
    File Size : 389 MB

[​IMG]

7. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Beat The Gimp. Starring Princess Carmela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Me n my man are sitting on the couch, cuddling and watching a movie- but the movie totally sucks. So we decide to "bring in our gimp" for our entertainment instead! My boyfriend likes watching me beat our gimp slave. It turns us BOTH on to watch him suffer! So I turn off the movie anddrag the loser out of its cage, then I make it bow down to my "superior man"- just to humiliate it a little more. LOL!
    So my man just casually rests his feet/shoes on back of the piece of sh1tt slave's head while I whip & beats him. We both totallymock slave for being so disgusting. It is like SO lucky just to be owned and beaten by a hot young couple like US! My man totally encourages me to beat him while we both laugh and talk about how much it turns us on!

Can you believe this loser actually CRIES during this clip from the beating I give it?? And all that does is make us LAUGH. We seriously do not care about it. We actually LOVE making it suffer for us! And its like SO great to have some loser to beat on whenever we feel like it! So we laugh at its poor sobs, then beat it some MORE- then just throw the beaten slave back in cage...so me n my man can start making out on couch... :)

Princess Carmela

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, FEMALE DOMINATION, WHIPPING, HUMILIATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Keywords: princess carmela

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Beat The Gimp. Starring Princess Carmela
    Runtime : 00:08:48
    File Size : 655 MB

[​IMG]

8. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Goddess Brooke Kitchen Inspection. Starring Goddess Brooke

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Superior Goddess Brooke�s new boyfriend is on his way over soon and since she�s really starting to like this guy her plan is to impress him with her ability to keep a sparkling-clean house. But of course there�s no way Superior Goddess would ever clean it herself! That's never going to happen- not when there�s a slave with a ballshocker strapped around his nuts for proper motivation to do it for her!

This isn�t some light cleaning either. The slave has apparently been working for 5 hours deep-cleaning, scrubbing floors on his hands and knees, when in walks Superior Goddess Brooke dressed to for her boyfriend and holding the remote control to the ballshocker! She is ready to commence with a final inspection of the slave's work. Superior Goddess Brooke holds the remote up so the slave can see it and tells him he better have done a perfect job! As the inspection begins the slave is visibly nervous and even flinches a couple of times. I guess at this point he�s probably wishing he had done an even better job cleaning because he knows Goddess won�t hesitate to shock the hell out of his balls. After all she cares about her boyfriend and not some stupid slave�s balls.

Superior Goddess Brooke looks absolutely AMAZING in this clip! And she really seems to ENJOY shocking her fat slob slave. And it looks like this is totally real too because there are times she shocks him and the slave can't even see the remote and the slave really jumps when she pushes the button. I almost feel bad for this poor slave. I think she has it on the highest setting the entire time and REALLY doesn't seem to care about the fact that she is frying his balls with each push of that button! At one point she is so disappointed with his work that she makes him start cleaning the floor with his TONGUE.

Category: HOUSECLEANING

Related Categories: BALL ABUSE, HOUSECLEANING, ELECTRIC PLAY, DISHWASHING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING

Keywords: superior goddess brooke

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Goddess Brooke Kitchen Inspection. Starring Goddess Brooke
    Runtime : 00:10:19
    File Size : 1.33 GB

[​IMG]

9. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Lunch Is On You. Starring Goddess Nina Elle and Princes Carmela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

About every week or so we have some loser slaves come to The Mean GirlManor and clean the house. Needless to say the slave better do a perfectjob or theyre going to be lots of trouble. Sometimes me and PrincessCarmela like to tease and torment the slave while he is supposed to beworking. We even like to spit food on the floor and step in it so theslave has to re-clean everything. But where we have the most fun is makingthe slave eat off the bottom of our shoes. We take every opportunity tomess with our slaves even during lunch time. Also I should mention that beingenvironmentally friendly is important to us so we only let our slave useone square of a paper towel. So if he cant clean it up with that, he has tolick up the mess and eat it. We dont stop bossing him around till thefloor is so clean the slave can see his face in it.

Goddess Nina

Related Categories: FOOD & OBJECT CRUSH, FOOT DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: goddess nina elle, princes carmela

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Lunch Is On You. Starring Goddess Nina Elle and Princes Carmela
    Runtime : 00:08:22
    File Size : 1.08 GB

[​IMG]

10. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Caning For Newbies. Starring Empress Jennifer and Princess Bella

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This poor slave. We told him he HAD to take a LITTLE pain for Us- but We would let him stop it whenever he wanted. After all, this WAS a "tryout". So We need to try him out! And he needed to show Us what he could take. To be honest, we took it pretty easy on him- but he was close to breaking the whole time anyway LOL. He is obviously not a pain slave. But he took as much as he could- like a good little bitch-. He was sooo much fun for Us to play with! And he did get marked up quite a bit lol. Oh well...guess We can't help being a LITTLE mean... :)

FEATURING: Empress Jennifer, Princess Bella

Category: WHIPPING

Related Categories: WHIPPING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, CANING

Keywords: empress jennifer, princess bella

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Caning For Newbies. Starring Empress Jennifer and Princess Bella
    Runtime : 00:06:56
    File Size : 608 MB

[​IMG]

11. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikki Whiplash - WL1224 Spunk Shower

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My slave is desperate for an orgasm, but - as always - there can be no pleasure without suffering! Suspended by his ankles, his cock and balls are strapped tightly, his balls are slapped and his nipples are tortured before I finally allow him release, by jerking his cock so that he spunks directly into his own face. (Duration 07m43s)

Category: FORCED EJACULATIONS

Related Categories: EDGING GAMES, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikki Whiplash - WL1224 Spunk Shower
    Runtime : 00:07:42
    File Size : 178 MB
    Resolution : 1024x576

[​IMG]

12. gastroljor1986

ClubDom - School Girls From Hell 2: Caned. Starring Kenzie Reeves and Evelin Stone

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves are still feeling like they haven�t finished with their captive school boy Steven. Despite fucking Steven hard and deep with their strap-ons, they decide a caning is what really would get them wet. Th

Keywords: boots, Caning, corporal punishment, Evelin Stone, Female Domination, Femdom, Kenzie Reeves

<!--more-->

File Name : ClubDom - School Girls From Hell 2: Caned. Starring Kenzie Reeves and Evelin Stone
    Runtime : 00:09:10
    File Size : 794 MB

[​IMG]

13. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Jerk It In A Cup. Starring Empress Jennifer and Princess Bella

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So as its final reward for coming to Our slave tryout, we allow this loser to jerk off. Only catch? He has to do it ON HIS KNEES, while being DEGRADED by US as we stand over him- and he has to jerk his worthless "slave-seed" into a cup on the floor LOL. And he just keeps going and going and going.....he is like the energizer bunny! Haha.

In fact, you know what? For all you slaves that download this clip- you are NOT allowed to cum while watching this clip until the slave in the clip cums!! UNDERSTAND???

FEATURING: Empress Jennifer, Princess Bella

FETISHES: HUMILIATION, JOI, SPITTING, MASTURBATION, TEASE N DENIAL, EDGING, RUINED ORGASM

Category: SPITTING

Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS, FEMALE DOMINATION, RUINED ORGASMS, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, TEASE & DENIAL

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Jerk It In A Cup. Starring Empress Jennifer and Princess Bella
    Runtime : 00:19:24
    File Size : 868 MB

[​IMG]

14. gastroljor1986

Subby Hubby - Paris Trains Her Husband Part 2: Foot Licking Cuck. Starring Paris Knight

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Paris Knight now has her submissive husband and her stud in collars and she decides to lay back and masturbate. She shows both of the men her gorgeous wet pussy. She tells her husband that if he really wants to save their marriage, he will do exactly as she says. She makes both men lick her gorgeous feet and toes while she cums over the control she has over them both, even the stud.

Keywords: Cuckolding, Female Domination, Femdom, Foot Worship, paris knight

<!--more-->

File Name : Subby Hubby - Paris Trains Her Husband Part 2: Foot Licking Cuck. Starring Paris Knight
    Runtime : 00:06:29
    File Size : 563 MB

[​IMG]

15. gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Alexa - Toys with andy after Bored Teasers Leave their Shift (Part 2)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In the second part of this clip, Alexa teases andy. She sits full-weight on andy�s face and rides him to orgasm while he is denied a climax of his own. For full clip description, see complete version. (8:49 long)

Clip Contains: Alexa, Milking Machine, Female Domination, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Tease and Denial, Female Orgasm, Bondage male

Related Categories: FACE SITTING, BONDAGE MALE, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS GRINDING, TEASE & DENIAL

Keywords: milking machine

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Alexa - Toys with andy after Bored Teasers Leave their Shift (Part 2)
    Runtime : 00:08:49
    File Size : 653 MB

[​IMG]

16. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS- P O V - Admit Your Worthless

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love making slaves literally ADMIT out loud that they are worthless. Its like it re-conditions their brain to be as submissive and obedient as possible. Which totally keeps them in their place and breaks them down so they never forget how low they are compared to US.

This one in particular is TOTALLY pathetic. It is like "in love" with me even though I am literally telling it to its FACE that it means NOTHING to me and I keep slapping it right across its face and mocking it. But it keeps professing its love for me- and says it will keep doing so no matter HOW badly I treat it. LOL!

It is SO awesome to be a hot girl. You can totally treat losers like this like complete sh1tt and they just keep worshipping the ground you walk on and serving you hand and foot no matter WHAT you do to them. haha. I love being a PRINCESS...

Category: FACE SLAPPING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BLONDES, FACEBUSTING, INTERRACIAL DOMINATION, FACE SLAPPING

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS- P O V - Admit Your Worthless
    Runtime : 00:08:29
    File Size : 130 MB

[​IMG]

17. gastroljor1986

DomNation - TAKING HIM TO THE NEXT LEVEL. Starring Domina Nikki Next

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tonight much like every night, Nikkis slave will receive his daily beating. But tonight will be special. She will take him to the NEXT level of pain and suffering with an extremely lethal 6 foot leather single tail whip.

Why you may ask? Because it serves to keep him in his proper place, and simply because she can. Her whip cracks the air as it tears the flesh from his ass and back until he begs for mercy. But his pleas fall on deaf ears, as she will stop only when he has been taken to the next level of surrender and he truly knows his rightful place and who owns his ass.

Related Categories: WHIPPING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, EXTREME DOMINATION, FLOGGING

Keywords: nikki next, whipping, seductive, sexy, mistress

<!--more-->

File Name : DomNation - TAKING HIM TO THE NEXT LEVEL. Starring Domina Nikki Next
    Runtime : 00:06:28
    File Size : 45.6 MB

[​IMG]

18. gastroljor1986

ASIAN MEAN GIRLS - WHIPPED INTO SHAPE. Starring Goddess Luna Li

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After Completely humiliating and degrading her pathetic loser slave by slapping him silly with her bare feet, Goddess Luna Li has decided it�s time to whip her imbecile into shape so that he may better serve her.

Using a severe leather flogger, Luna whips her defenseless slave relentlessly until he begs for mercy. Strike after excruciating whip strike, Luna tears at his flesh until he is a myriad of welts, bruises and lacerations from head to toe. Over and over Goddess Luna beats him down until he is cowering beneath her in anticipation of the next painful blow.

Luna has no intention of stopping her disciplinary action until her slave is completely broken and ready to surrender himself completely to Goddess Luna Li�s every whim.

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH, ASIAN GODDESS

Keywords: female domination, foot worship, female superiority, slapping, goddess luna li, verbal humiliation, femdom, brat princess, asian goddess, humiliation, brat girl

<!--more-->

File Name : ASIAN MEAN GIRLS - WHIPPED INTO SHAPE. Starring Goddess Luna Li
    Runtime : 00:06:31
    File Size : 293 MB

[​IMG]

19. gastroljor1986

DomNation - THE BIG SHOW. Starring Lady Towers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The six foot four inch, Cruel Colossus of Domination has little tolerance for disobedient slaves, and an arsenal of whips and paddles to back it up. In this video she puts a severe, relentless ass beating on her incompetent slave with a myriad of straps, whips and paddles.

With every agonizing blow, his ass welts and bruises until he is black and blue. Her slave cowers under her thunderous strikes, but this Amazon Goddess has no intention of allowing him even a moments reprieve. There will be no break, until this fool is completely broken to her will.

Category: PADDLING

Related Categories: STRAPPING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BEATDOWNS, PADDLING

Keywords: towers, paddle, mistress, dominatrix, bdsm, strapping, beatdown

<!--more-->

File Name : DomNation - THE BIG SHOW. Starring Lady Towers
    Runtime : 00:06:01
    File Size : 58.6 MB

[​IMG]

20. gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - My Personal Toilet. Starring Miss Jasmine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Jasmine doesn�t have much to say to you slave, and she is not interested in what you have to say back. Your mouth is only good for one thing and you both know that. Better than having no purpose at all. Open toilet, aren�t you grateful you have her?

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - My Personal Toilet. Starring Miss Jasmine
    Runtime : 00:03:48
    File Size : 166 MB

[​IMG]