Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by gastroljor1986, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

Tease And Thank You - My Edging Specialty. Starring Helix Hart

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's what it is. I can edge any boy beyond the moment, where they can't even say I Love You but they would. Be careful buying these, and more so if you actually want a session. My only rule is that our first session isn't more than 2 hrs (I might damage you too much if we go longer right away). Watch the roller coaster expertise. You know I'm on a roll when I start narrating what I'm going to do. Boys can't handle that for some reason. Thus the restraints. Fun day. Unedited scene. - xo Helix

<!--more-->

File Name : Tease And Thank You - My Edging Specialty. Starring Helix Hart
    Runtime : 00:21:11
    File Size : 630 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file from k2s.cc
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Mean Game of Cards. Starring Empress Jennife and Princess Carmela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This slave has to play cards with Empress Jennifer and Ibut of course when WE play games with slaves, it is usually painful for THEM! LOL. We decide that ever number is on the card we turn over is the number of blindfolded kicks he will get right in his NUTS! We keep playing until eventually we just want to kick him constantly, haha!

We made sure to blindfold him so he couldn't flinch or block our kicks, LOL. He totally didn't know where these kicks were coming from because Empress Jennifer and I took turns kicking him from the front and from behind! Getting kicked from behind is devastating enough but imagine it with a blindfold... imaging the pointy toe of a sexy high heel punting straight through that thin ball sack and straight into a nut, haha!

This is not a short game of ballbusting so he really got it good! Needless to say we broke this big guy and he went down to the floor. No matter how big a slave is- a good nut-shot will bring them all down the same! LOL

-Princess Carmela

Categories: Ballbusting, Kicking, Female Domination, CFNM

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: KICKING, BONDAGE, CFNM, BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: carmela, jenn

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Mean Game of Cards. Starring Empress Jennife and Princess Carmela
    Runtime : 00:12:07
    File Size : 1.03 GB

[​IMG]

3. gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - Ballbusting Countdown. Starring Miss Xi

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, High Heels

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - Ballbusting Countdown. Starring Miss Xi
    Runtime : 00:11:01
    File Size : 863 MB

[​IMG]

4. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Leotard Leg Loser. Starring Goddess Harley

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This loser apparently has a �thing� for leotards. So I use them to my advantage! I put his head between my legs and just when he thinks its going to be a �treat�- it ends up being a TRICK! Haha. Because I SQUEEZE my super-strong thighs together as hard as I can and try to make his head POP for my amusement! LOL! We will see how long he can last in my Amazon scissor hold�

-Goddess Harley

Category: LEOTARD FETISH

Related Categories: FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, LEOTARD FETISH

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Leotard Leg Loser. Starring Goddess Harley
    Runtime : 00:13:50
    File Size : 1.18 GB

[​IMG]

5. gastroljor1986

Dirty Dommes - TRIPLE STRAP-ON ASSAULT PART 2. Starring Miss Velour, Nikki Whiplash and Fetish Liza

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stretched and fucked! That is the purpose of our anal slut! And his butthole will get filled up by our strap-on cocks as we take turns and use this male sub for our kinky fun.

Tags: anal, strap-on, blonde, big boobs, latex, gloves, stockings, high heels

<!--more-->

File Name : Dirty Dommes - TRIPLE STRAP-ON ASSAULT PART 2. Starring Miss Velour, Nikki Whiplash and Fetish Liza
    Runtime : 00:08:47
    File Size : 166 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

[​IMG]

6. gastroljor1986

Mistress Tangent - All You got

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Featuring: Mistress Tangent

Categories: Anal Play, Ass Worship, Bondage, CFNM

<!--more-->a

File Name : Mistress Tangent - All You got
    Runtime : 00:52:44
    File Size : 3.06 GB

[​IMG]

Download Mistress Tangent - All You got.part1.rar
    Download Mistress Tangent - All You got.part2.rar
    Download Mistress Tangent - All You got.part3.rar

7. gastroljor1986

DomNation - TWO WHIPS FOR TWO ASS CHEEKS PART TWO. Starring Mistress Cybill Troy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The double whip attack continues as the magnificent Mistress Cybill Troy whips her helpless slave into a frenzy of pain and suffering. After thoroughly shredding his ass, she moves to his back, tearing his soft flesh until he is welted, bruised and lacerated.

But the worst is yet to come, as she orders him to flip over on his back, fully exposing his chest, stomach, thighs, and calves. Cybill is merciless as she whips every inch of his body from head to toe, hard and harder, until he is begging for mercy. But Cybills sadistic appetite is ravenous, and there is far more to come for her slave.

Category: EXTREME DOMINATION

Related Categories: WHIPPING, EXTREME DOMINATION, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Keywords: lashing, slave, dominatrix, femdom, corporal punishment, beatdowns, goddess, suffering, sadism, domnation, cybill troy, extreme domination, female domination, whipping

<!--more-->

File Name : DomNation - TWO WHIPS FOR TWO ASS CHEEKS PART TWO. Starring Mistress Cybill Troy
    Runtime : 00:04:45
    File Size : 78.6 MB
    Resolution : 720x406

[​IMG]

8. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikki Whiplash - WL1213 Chastity CBT

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My bound chastity slave has had his cock locked in a tight metal cage for weeks, and I take great pleasure in teasing and torturing him. After lots of teasing and sensual torture I finally decide to release his cock, but only so that I can finger it and apply clothespegs to it, and bust his balls. If he is permitted the privilege of an orgasm, I'm going to make sure it's a painful one! (Duration 25m47s)

Category: CBT

Related Categories: FEMDOM

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikki Whiplash - WL1213 Chastity CBT
    Runtime : 00:25:47
    File Size : 593 MB
    Resolution : 1024x576

[​IMG]

9. gastroljor1986

Subby Girls - Persuade Me To Put Down That Book. Starring Helena Locke and Mindi Mink

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Helena Locke is clearly engrossed in her book, and looks like it will take some persuasion for her to put it down. But when a beauty like Mindi Mink wanders into the room then yeah, not much persuasion is needed to shift Helena's attention elsewhere.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Subby Girls - Persuade Me To Put Down That Book. Starring Helena Locke and Mindi Mink
    Runtime : 00:08:28
    File Size : 163 MB

[​IMG]

10. gastroljor1986

DomNation - SURRENDER TO HER SECOND HAND SMOKE. Starring Goddess Tangent

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This pathetic bitch seems to fuck up just about every task Goddess Tangent gives him. And she is quickly losing her patience for this useless gimp. Could he possibly win her favor by assuming the role of her human ashtray?

Like every other task hes been given, he fails miserably. He coughs and chokes on her delicious second hand smoke, he freaks out when Tangent flicks her ashes on his tongue, and he actually attempts to pull away from his Goddess when she wishes to stub out her cigarette on his tongue.

But Tangent finds him entertaining nonetheless, as his ridiculous reactions and guttural sounds are quite amusing to say the least. And she will break him to her will and transform him into the perfect ash tray. But perhaps Goddess has found an even better position for him after all. Can you say Court Jester? HA HA!

Category: HUMILIATION

Related Categories: SMOKING, BDSM, HUMAN ASHTRAY, HUMILIATION, BONDAGE

Keywords: goddess tangent, bdsm, leather, female domination, humiliation, bondage, leather, bondage, submissive slave training, smoking, human furniture, boots, human ashtray, objectification

<!--more-->

File Name : DomNation - SURRENDER TO HER SECOND HAND SMOKE. Starring Goddess Tangent
    Runtime : 00:06:02
    File Size : 51.1 MB

[​IMG]

11. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Mean Girl Assertiveness Training. Starring Goddess Nikkole

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Our friend Goddess Nikkole is complaining about how her ex-boyfriend used to treat her. We explain to her that a girl should NEVER let a boy treat her that way! Then she says that he was way bigger then her and she was scared. So we let her use one of our bigger, muscular slaves to learn some �assertiveness training�- Mean Girl style! We show her how to kick it in the balls as hard as you want- and it HAS to just LET you do it. It is a SLAVE, so it has no choice. We kick it SUPER hard with our boots a few times- and Then we let Her have a turn! We even make it �pose�, showing off its muscles as Goddess Nikkole winds up and KICKS it right in the nuts as hard as she wants! You can totally see her confidence growing with each kick, as she brings this big muscle head to the floor at her feet�

FEATURING: Goddess Suvana, Empress Jennifer, Goddess Nikkole

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Mean Girl Assertiveness Training. Starring Goddess Nikkole
    Runtime : 00:10:42
    File Size : 625 MB

[​IMG]

12. gastroljor1986

DomNation - THE PAIN GAME CONTINUES. Starring Miss Joclyn Stone

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The painful discipline session with Miss Joclyns bamboo cane continues without a reprieve for her helpless pain slut. Joclyn relentlessly pounds his ass cheeks over and over again with the thin bamboo rod, until his ass is black, blue and crimson red.

Joclyns precision and accuracy with a cane is a sight to behold, as she leaves a perfectly placed row of cane marks evenly across his ass. His attempts to escape are futile, as she has him completely at her mercy.

Extreme Domination, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Mistress, FemDom, Slave Training Female Domination,

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Related Categories: CANING, EXTREME DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, BEATDOWNS, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Keywords: joclyn, mistress, fetish, female domination, slave, femdom, caning, femdom, mistress, extremedomination, latex

<!--more-->

File Name : DomNation - THE PAIN GAME CONTINUES. Starring Miss Joclyn Stone
    Runtime : 00:09:30
    File Size : 85.4 MB

[​IMG]

13. gastroljor1986

DomNation - SURRENDER YOURSELF TO MY WHIP! Starring Joclyn Stone

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Joclyn needs no reason to make her slaves suffer under her whip. No pretentious excuse or role play scenario. She does so, simply because she can. And because all inferiors are instructed to lower themselves and endure whatever punishments or pleasures she choose to bestow on them. What choice do you have? If you dream of becoming Joclyns slave, then you have absolutely no choice but to surrender your mind, body and soul to her whip. None!

Features: whipping, flogging, corporal punishment, BDSM, verbal humiliation, female domination

Category: FLOGGING

Related Categories: WHIPPING, BEATDOWNS, FEMALE DOMINATION, EXTREME DOMINATION, FLOGGING

Keywords: joclyn, whipping, seductive, sexy, mistress, sadistic, sadist, masochist

<!--more-->

File Name : DomNation - SURRENDER YOURSELF TO MY WHIP! Starring Joclyn Stone
    Runtime : 00:07:26
    File Size : 46.7 MB

[​IMG]

14. gastroljor1986

DomNation - PAIN WITHOUT SHAME. Starring Miss Joclyn Stone

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Youve been a bad boy, now havent you? Its ok, dont feel ashamed. Simply present yourself to Miss Joclyn and she will absolve you from all your wrong doings with a painful discipline session with her bamboo cane. With each excruciating stroke of her cane, you will be cleansed and purified of all transgressions.

Your pain and suffering will take you over, pulling you deeper and deeper into a state of utter helplessness and submission. This is really where you need to be, isnt it? Miss Joclyn knows whats best for you.

Extreme Domination, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Mistress, FemDom, Slave Training Female Domination,

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Related Categories: CANING, EXTREME DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, BEATDOWNS, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Keywords: joclyn, mistress, fetish, female domination, slave, femdom, caning, femdom, mistress, extremedomination, latex

<!--more-->

File Name : DomNation - PAIN WITHOUT SHAME. Starring Miss Joclyn Stone
    Runtime : 00:05:52
    File Size : 46.3 MB

[​IMG]

15. gastroljor1986

Merciless Dominas - Smoking Hot Ballbusting 2. Starring Miss Suzanna Maxwell and Domina Jemma

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With their slave securely tied up and his balls exposed and vulnerable, Miss Suzanna Maxwell and Domina Jemma is ready to ballbust and torment their slave. This time with a small twist, as the Mistresses also put a specially made smoking mask/tube on their slave, so that they can choke their slave during the ballbusting. If you know Miss Maxwell and Domina Jemma, you will know that they are not gentle, but a couple of strict British Mistresses that will not hold back on the punishment, before their slave has been completely broken down.

Related Categories: SMOKING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, KICKING

Keywords: domina jemma, miss suzanna maxwell, the uk, kicking balls, strict, punishment, hard, real, genuine

<!--more-->

File Name : Merciless Dominas - Smoking Hot Ballbusting 2. Starring Miss Suzanna Maxwell and Domina Jemma
    Runtime : 00:25:07
    File Size : 1.78 GB

[​IMG]

16. gastroljor1986

Cruel City - Nicole Punishes Her Slave with Farts to His Face. Starring Mistress Nicole

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Get me something to eat!" Mistress Nicole demands of her slave, and he wastes no time crawling to the kitchen to find her some food. He brings it to her side and she scolds him for being so slow before eating the snack he`s prepared her. Wearing sexy black lingerie that showcases her incredible tits and pretty little pussy, she casually flips through her planner as she continues to munch away on the food. While she eats, her slave obediently waits on his hands and knees by her side, eagerly awaiting her next command. "Is this fresh?" she asks, unimpressed with the snack he`s brought her. He tells her it is, but she`s not fooled and punishes him for lying. She shoves his head into her bare ass and begins farting directly in his face! He`s completely unable to breathe as she farts into his mouth and nose while reprimanding him for his lies. "Smell my farts!" she demands as she repeatedly farts on his face. All he can breathe is her stinky farts, but she`s not done yet! The spoiled food he`s fed her has really upset her stomach and she`s brimming with gross, smelly gas. She makes him inhale every foul toot, threatening to him if he ever brings her spoiled food again!

Category: ASS SMOTHERING

Related Categories: FARTING, ASS SMELLING, TOILET SLAVERY, ASS SMOTHERING

Keywords: farting

<!--more-->

File Name : Cruel City - Nicole Punishes Her Slave with Farts to His Face. Starring Mistress Nicole
    Runtime : 00:09:59
    File Size : 323 MB

[​IMG]

17. gastroljor1986

Strict Mistress Lilith - Whipping Fun With Mistress Lilith

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You know the feeling that sometimes you just want to hurt someone? Maybe not since you are probably some sub guy sitting home in front of your computer...Anyway I do! I like to specially whip people and this time I am lucky to have slave Steelo to whip. Enjoy! This clip is also to be found in store 76999 in .mp4 format!

Category: WHIPPING

Related Categories: SPANKING F/M, SPANKING, FEMDOM

<!--more-->

File Name : Strict Mistress Lilith - Whipping Fun With Mistress Lilith
    Runtime : 00:13:50
    File Size : 606 MB

[​IMG]

18. gastroljor1986

Ball Busting Chicks - Painful Cock Whipping. Starring Hera

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She whips his boner full force and endless times with her handy penis whip and her gloved hand. No wonder that his cock shrivels under her brutal beatings. So she let him masturbate and watch him like a real lady voyeur who likes naked men, standing in front of her with a boner! He works hard on his cock and indeed his cock is stiff and upright for the next extra hard hit with her whip... making his cock hurt like hell!
    Length 6:16 minutes. ballbustingchicks.com

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, TEASE & DENIAL, CFNM, WHIPPING

Keywords: hera

<!--more-->

File Name : Ball Busting Chicks - Painful Cock Whipping. Starring Hera
    Runtime : 00:06:16
    File Size : 242 MB

[​IMG]

19. gastroljor1986

Female Worship - I Love It When You Do That For Me. Starring Dahlia Sky

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dahlia Sky likes many things, but in particular she likes it when her man does that one thing for him. When she summons him over, has him kneel and orally serve at his temple of worship.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Female Worship - I Love It When You Do That For Me. Starring Dahlia Sky
    Runtime : 00:03:37
    File Size : 366 MB

[​IMG]

20. gastroljor1986

Cruel City - Mistress Olivia Brutally Strikes Her Slave with Two Whips. Starring Mistress Olivia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When Mistress Olivia summons her slave, he crawls to her side with a tiny whip in his mouth that she`s completely unimpressed by. She makes him worship her leather boots with his mouth while she examines the pathetic excuse for a whip he`s brought her, determining that it`s too flimsy to actually use. It`s more of a cheap plastic rod than an actual whip, and she knows it`s not capable of delivering the abuse she likes. She leads him into the next room where she shackles him to the wall, then reaches for two of her favorite whips. She mocks him for daring to present her with such a laughably small and ridiculously cheap whipping rod, then begins to strike his naked body with her two leather whips. She strikes him with each one individually, then both in unison as the sound of the brutal lashes fills the room. She holds nothing back, hitting him with full force until his entire back is bright red and cut open! She laughs at the pain he`s in, his obvious agony fueling her cruel rage as she continues to deliver more lashes to his swollen flesh. This is whipping at its most extreme!

Category: FEMDOM

Related Categories: WHIPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, OTK SPANKING, FEMDOM

Keywords: whipping

<!--more-->

File Name : Cruel City - Mistress Olivia Brutally Strikes Her Slave with Two Whips. Starring Mistress Olivia
    Runtime : 00:11:02
    File Size : 390 MB

[​IMG]