Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by gastroljor1986, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

Dirty Dommes - SLAVE FOR OUR HIGH HEELS PART 1. Starring Amanda Black and Fetish Liza

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My friend Amanda and I are lounging at the pool, relaxing in our sexy stockings and high heeled shoes. It is great being a Goddess! Our shoe slave is one lucky bitch to be able to worship our expensive heels, so he better do a good job!

Tags: high heels, outdoors, double domination, stockings, shoe worship

<!--more-->

File Name : Dirty Dommes - SLAVE FOR OUR HIGH HEELS PART 1. Starring Amanda Black and Fetish Liza.mp4
    Runtime : 00:07:05
    Video Size : 134 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download file from k2s.cc

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

Female Worship - Pure Worship. Starring Goddess Morgan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's ok that he comes by to worship Goddess Morgan while she takes an afternoon catnap. She will accept his worship and adoration. Not a word is said though as she guides his mouth to it's proper place between her legs for him to adore, then waves him away when she is done with him.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Female Worship - Pure Worship. Starring Goddess Morgan.mp4
    Runtime : 00:04:39
    Video Size : 411 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

[​IMG]

3. gastroljor1986

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Modern Magic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am a modern day witch.. Descended from powerful women who possessed powers beyond your reckoning. Can you deny that you feel a pull to devote yourself and you've never even met me? How could I accomplish such a thing if I did not possess a deep inner magic that pulls you to me like a moth to a flame? The longer you look upon me, the stronger the spell beomes. Keep looking.. keep stroking.

Category: EROTIC MAGIC

Related Categories: MAGIC CONTROL, SENSUAL DOMINATION, VAMPIRE, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT

Keywords: magic control

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Alexandra Snow - Modern Magic.mp4
    Runtime : 00:08:57
    Video Size : 526 MB

[​IMG]

4. gastroljor1986

HomSmother - Air robbery in smotherbox. Starring Vicky

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The smotherbox makes my slave unable to move his neck and his head. This session's gonna be really hard, as I'm about to totally control his breathing abilities. He's surprisingly resistant when I put the pressure on his nose and mouth. This gives me some extra motivation to extend my breath play and thus to discover his limits! Some time or another, I make them all weak, that's a true fact.

Category: SMOTHER

Related Categories: HAND OVER MOUTH, FEMALE DOMINATION, HAND FETISH, DOMINATION, FEMDOM

Keywords: homsmother, vicky, carrera

<!--more-->

File Name : HomSmother - Air robbery in smotherbox. Starring Vicky.mp4
    Runtime : 00:06:11
    Video Size : 184 MB

[​IMG]

5. gastroljor1986

Kinky Mistresses - Mistress Anita Divina Whips Your Ass. Starring Mistress Anita Divina

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Anita Divina has your worthless ass tied up in her warehouse. Your ass is only worthy of a solid whipping which she gives you.

<!--more-->

File Name : Kinky Mistresses - Mistress Anita Divina Whips Your Ass. Starring Mistress Anita Divina.mp4
    Runtime : 00:14:12
    Video Size : 420 MB

[​IMG]

6. gastroljor1986

Men Are Slaves - Letting The Girls Film, Part 1. Starring Goddess Dava and Goddess Kate

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Every now and then we step back, leave a camera at the house and then collect it at a later date to see what the girls have done with it. This is one of those occasions where Goddess Dava and Goddess Kate decide to use and humiliate their pathetic slave in this four part series.

Category: HUMILIATION

<!--more-->

File Name : Men Are Slaves - Letting The Girls Film, Part 1. Starring Goddess Dava and Goddess Kate.mp4
    Runtime : 00:06:17
    Video Size : 1.19 GB
    Resolution : 3840x2160

[​IMG]

7. gastroljor1986

SpittingBitches - Banana for my monkey. Starring Sara

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Be my little monkey!! Do you want a banana?! Sure you want one... but this ain't gonna be a normal banana. I will enrich your meal with my spittle. First you'll peel the banana and then I will crush it between my sweet and sexy toes. Then I spit into the sugar-mush and subsequently you have to eat your meal from both, my toes and the plate on the floor. Suck them dry! Such a fantastic feast!!

Category: SPITTING

Related Categories: SPIT FETISH, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: spittingbitches, spitting, bitches, spit, sara, surprisink, tattoo

<!--more-->

File Name : SpittingBitches - Banana for my monkey. Starring Sara.mp4
    Runtime : 00:07:27
    Video Size : 221 MB

[​IMG]

8. gastroljor1986

The English Mansion - Beauty, Cruelty - Part 1. Starring Domina Serena

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Domina Serena visits her slave who is locked away in the slave compound grounds, isolated n broken, he eagerly awaits any attention she gives him. His tongue is put to use, cleaning her leather boots before he is dragged out, his humbled balls tormented by her sharp heels as he is dragged to the whipping post. He is given his daily food ration, prechewed and spat out by Mistress as he eagerly eats it from the bottom of her superior boots. Finally he gets the attention of her floggers as he is expertly whipped, thanking her repeatedly for the honour of being her slave.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, Goddess Serena, Flogging, Leather, Coat, CBT, Boots, Slave Training, Whipping, Serena, Whipped, Whip, Sub Training, Submissive Training

<!--more-->

File Name : The English Mansion - Beauty, Cruelty - Part 1. Starring Domina Serena.mp4
    Runtime : 00:32:01
    Video Size : 227 MB

[​IMG]

The English Mansion - Beauty, Cruelty - Part 2. Starring Domina Serena

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : The English Mansion - Beauty, Cruelty - Part 2. Starring Domina Serena.mp4
    Runtime : 00:32:01
    Video Size : 225 MB

[​IMG]

The English Mansion - Beauty, Cruelty - Part 3. Starring Domina Serena

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : The English Mansion - Beauty, Cruelty - Part 3. Starring Domina Serena.mp4
    Runtime : 00:08:00
    Video Size : 238 MB

[​IMG]

The English Mansion - Beauty, Cruelty - Part 4. Starring Domina Serena

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : The English Mansion - Beauty, Cruelty - Part 4. Starring Domina Serena.mp4
    Runtime : 00:07:57
    Video Size : 232 MB

[​IMG]

9. gastroljor1986

Ball Busting Chicks - Dominant Harassments. Starring Black Widow

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shockingly cruel, a man lead by collar and chain like a d*g . She let him bark and abuse his d*ggy genitals. Small dick humiliation, gelding threatening her cur when he doesn't get a decent hard on, she kicks his balls as an early stage of castration and more verbal humiliation. He has to clean her heels with his tongue. Squeezing and beating his cock with her leather gloves. Let him clean the precum off her gloves with his tongue, sitting with her ass on his face while beating his stiff but still too small cur cock! At the end he get finished off with hard ballbusting. It's all true or even worse than what you have heard about Black Widows.
    Length 18:18 minutes. ballbustingchicks.com

Category: FEMDOM

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, GLOVE FETISH, CBT, BALL ABUSE

Keywords: inessa

<!--more-->

File Name : Ball Busting Chicks - Dominant Harassments. Starring Black Widow.mp4
    Runtime : 00:18:18
    Video Size : 708 MB

[​IMG]

10. gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Kendall - Bossy Kendall Makes Little danni Worship her Feet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Little danni worships Princess Kendall�s feet. Kendall is the boss and danni must obey her. Kendall ignores danni, until he does something she doesn�t like. Then she gets mad. Danni does not want to upset Kendall. Kendall does not tolerate disobedience from danni. She owns him and he has to do everything she says. Kendall wants no hesitation. She has to teach danni a lesson. Kendall punishes danni by putting him in a cage. Danni is now locked in chastity and trapped in Kendall�s cage. Kendall�s friends are coming over, and they will all see danni in the cage and laugh at him. Danni will feel ashamed and know that he must always obey Kendall. (13:33 long)

Clip Contains: Female Domination, Bossy, Foot Worship, Cage, Chastity, Humiliation, Punishment

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS, CHASTITY, HUMILIATION

Keywords: foot worship

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Kendall - Bossy Kendall Makes Little danni Worship her Feet.mp4
    Runtime : 00:13:33
    Video Size : 829 MB

[​IMG]

11. gastroljor1986

ClubDom - Pussy Whipped by Mistress Maria. Starring Mia Marley

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Maria Marley has her two slaves on their knees. She decides to show them how gorgeous her beautiful pussy is and teases them by putting a dildo in her pussy. They two slaves watch her get herself off while they are forced to worship her high heels. Maria is so sadistic, she knows the slaves haven't cum in such a very long time and that this is absolutely driving them crazy. She makes the two slaves jerk off and forces them to eat their own cum.

<!--more-->

File Name : ClubDom - Pussy Whipped by Mistress Maria. Starring Mia Marley.mp4
    Runtime : 00:08:03
    Video Size : 701 MB

[​IMG]

12. gastroljor1986

Cybill Troy FemDom Anti-Sex League - From Useless to Eunuch

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This slave has been locked in chastity for so long that his cock has rendered itself even more useless than before and has forgotten how to even try to get hard.

Mistress Cybill Troy is not pleased. Pulling out the elastrator, she tells him that unless his dick attempts to get hard in its steel cage for her amusement and in honor of her exquisite beauty, she'll have no choice but to castrate him.

She requires his desperation at all times.

Category: CBT

Related Categories: CHASTITY, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, GELDING, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS SMOTHERING

Keywords: lingerie, stockings, ass smothering, tease and denial, chastity tease, chastity device, castration, face sitting, spit, face slapping, thong, humiliation, permanent chastity

<!--more-->

File Name : Cybill Troy FemDom Anti-Sex League - From Useless to Eunuch.mp4
    Runtime : 00:10:48
    Video Size : 116 MB
    Resolution : 720x406

[​IMG]

13. gastroljor1986

EMPRESS JENNIFER - I Like The Way You Scream

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love it when My slaves go on and on about their limits.. I love the look on their faces when they find out it MEANS NOTHING TO ME. This one told Me to stay away from his nipples, so of course the inquisitive side of Me needs to know why HAHA. So I spend the next few minutes driving My slave crazy with unimaginable pain. I like the way this one screams almost like a little girl. LOL I think Ill have him doing it all night. A spit in his face and a few hard slaps will make his mental breakdown complete. Of course I never stop telling him WHAT A BITCH HE IS. I teach this one a lesson; the same lesson for all My slaves; I hurt men for MY PLEASURE, NOT THEIRS! Im not interested in their limits, Im interested in making them scream!

Includes: Nipple Abuse - BDSM - Leather - Corporal Punishment - Female Domination

xoxo
    -your EMPRESS

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, LEATHER, NIPPLE PLAY, BDSM, SPIT FETISH

Keywords: worship, leather, hand, legs, jennifer, empress

<!--more-->

File Name : EMPRESS JENNIFER - I Like The Way You Scream.avi
    Runtime : 00:07:24
    Video Size : 494 MB

[​IMG]

14. gastroljor1986

EMPRESS JENNIFER - My Outdoor Garbage Disposal

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Everythings going organic theses day even getting rid of slaves. You know what they say; it not littering if its biodegradable LOL. That why I drag my failed slave to the middle of the swamp and force his head into the leech infested murky water until his life is no more. IF I CANT TRAIN HIM INTO A PROPER SLAVE, NO ONE CAN and sometimes you just have to put them out of their misery. I guess you can say Im doing him a favor; does he really want to live out his days knowing he FAILED EMPRESS JENNIFER? I dont think so. That is much worse then what Im going to do to him, it just the humanitarian in Me! Im just looking for his best interest, arent I sweet?

xoxo
    -your EMPRESS

Includes: Smother - Water play - Slave Training - Outdoor Humiliation - Female Domination

Category: FEMDOM

Related Categories: OUTDOORS, EXTREME DOMINATION, FEMDOM, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Keywords: worship, leather, hand, legs, jennifer, empress

<!--more-->

File Name : EMPRESS JENNIFER - My Outdoor Garbage Disposal.avi
    Runtime : 00:03:38
    Video Size : 270 MB

[​IMG]

15. gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - Crimson Time - Part 1. Starring Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The extreme punishment continues after the slave's balls have been well and truly battered, but this time the focus is on his pristine white ass. As he receives a hard whipping and caning, the Mistresses take it it turns to ensure he gets to savour their scent at the other end... not just from their feet, but with a worn and sweaty pantyhose gusset over his nose and with his head firmly clenched between their legs, his association with pain and their intensely pleasurable scent soon become one.

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Crimson Time - Part 1. Starring Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente.mp4
    Runtime : 00:06:16
    Video Size : 102 MB

[​IMG]

FemmeFataleFilms - Crimson Time - Part 2. Starring Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Crimson Time - Part 2. Starring Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente.mp4
    Runtime : 00:06:16
    Video Size : 100 MB

[​IMG]

FemmeFataleFilms - Crimson Time - Part 3. Starring Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Crimson Time - Part 3. Starring Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente.mp4
    Runtime : 00:06:15
    Video Size : 95.1 MB

[​IMG]

16. gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - Obedience - Part 1. Starring Lady Mephista

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Mephista is extremely particular about the way any slave in her presence conducts themselves and their worship of her. Failure to do either to her exacting standards means swift and harsh punishment. The foot slave is first instructed to lick the dirt from the soles of her high heeled shoes. He then has the good fortune to breathe the scent from her well worn shoes with each one smothering his face in turn. When Lady Mephista takes off her shoes and dips her hot and sweaty toes into his mouth, it is an honour few very get to experience, with only those most obedient ever being allowed such a great privilege.

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Obedience - Part 1. Starring Lady Mephista.mp4
    Runtime : 00:05:34
    Video Size : 46.3 MB

[​IMG]

FemmeFataleFilms - Obedience - Part 2. Starring Lady Mephista

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Obedience - Part 2. Starring Lady Mephista.mp4
    Runtime : 00:05:34
    Video Size : 50.7 MB

[​IMG]

FemmeFataleFilms - Obedience - Part 3. Starring Lady Mephista

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Obedience - Part 3. Starring Lady Mephista.mp4
    Runtime : 00:05:35
    Video Size : 53.5 MB

[​IMG]

17. gastroljor1986

Goddess Alexandra Snow - More Shiny Tit Worship

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You guys can't get enough of my latex-covered shiny breasts, can you? I've got a whole new ensemble that is just begging to be unsnapped all down the front. I pour on the lube and tease you generously, unbuttoning one button at a time to expose my deep cleavage. Once the latex is properly shined, I'll go one step further and slide out of my dress.

Category: TIT WORSHIP

Related Categories: LATEX, BIG TITS, RUBBER FETISH, TEASE & DENIAL, BREAST SMOTHERING

Keywords: latex

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Alexandra Snow - More Shiny Tit Worship.mp4
    Runtime : 00:10:15
    Video Size : 606 MB

[​IMG]

18. gastroljor1986

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Total Frustration

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have my slave securely locked in chastity, a shiny little cock cage, and he's been there for longer than I remember. Who cares how long he's been locked up anyway? I begin to outfit him with leather gear: head harness, waist belt, chest harness, inflatable gag.. then I attach him to the St. Andrew's cross. His blindfold means he can't see as I reapply my lipstick, shine up my latex, and slide my body up against him. He can only hear my casual taunts and the feel of my shiny boots against his cock cage. The more I tease him, the more frustrated he becomes. I am relentless.. using my hands, hair, and latex-clad body to illustrate just how worthless his cock is.

By the end, he is crying in total frustration.

This video includes: tease and denial, cock tease, chastity, real female domination, bondage, male slaves

Category: TEASE & DENIAL

Related Categories: CHASTITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Alexandra Snow - Total Frustration.wmv
    Runtime : 00:13:08
    Video Size : 501 MB

[​IMG]

19. gastroljor1986

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Whipping Beauties, Part 2. Starring Mistress Ezada Sinn

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Continued from Whipping Beauties Part 1. Mistress Ezada Sinn and I are getting frustrated with our slave's inability to take all the strokes we want to inflict on his flesh. Our lashes become more insistent, each strike bringing up angry red welts to his skin. He begs for us to stop, but we're not inclined to quit our little game. We tell him that if he can just take a few more, we'll take him down. But just how many more? That remains to be seen..

When we do finally allow him to fall to his hands and knees in tears, he must grovel at our heels.

Category: WHIPPING

Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, LEATHER, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: double domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Alexandra Snow - Whipping Beauties, Part 2. Starring Mistress Ezada Sinn.mp4
    Runtime : 00:07:56
    Video Size : 468 MB

[​IMG]

20. gastroljor1986

Lady Karame - Your cum is already leaving your dick

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I screw your nipples firmly into the vise, so there is no escape. Your balls are flattened and I drill my high heels quite relish, deeply and slowly into your cock. Your whimpering is highly enjoyable. I slowly push my naked foot stronger on top of the plate between your balls and your dick. Your balls look as if they were about to burst. For them to have more space, they already let run out half of your cum, as I can see it coming out of your cock, although you did not cum yet. Your lust drives me even further to push my feet harder on your testicle. To kick your torment I mock your nipples with my toes as well.

Will I ever free you again? Will your balls burst in the end beneath my beautiful feet? Beating your cock doesn't help at all. It is rock hard. But why wouldn't he, have such a delicious point of view in front?

Category: CBT

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, NIPPLE PLAY, FEMALE DOMINATION, CRUSH, HIGH HEELS

Keywords: foot fetish, punishment, humiliation, lady karame, whorshipping, slave torture, feet, cbt, leggins, femdom, naked slave, foot slave training, mistresses, arrogant woman, blonde

<!--more-->

File Name : Lady Karame - Your cum is already leaving your dick.mp4
    Runtime : 00:10:46
    Video Size : 517 MB

[​IMG]