Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by gastroljor1986, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

Lady Karame - Who says you can cum, on my sexy Hunter Boots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Equipped with 40 braces, you whine and moan in front of me. It is already much too quiet for me,
    so I slowly start to free your body from the nasty clamps. Oh, I slipped off one and you start screaming like a miserable failure! With each piece I take off, your whine gets louder and I am delighted by your pain. You are fidgeting like a fish and the cross
    does its best to hold you tight so you will not be able to escape me and my play. Your nipples are
    sore and I press my fingers deep into the now very sensitive chest area. You whine and tremble
    with your whole body, while the pain flinching through you. A little vulgarity is still ahead of you. I free your
    right hand and order you to wank while I present my sexy Hunter Boots and my tight, sexy leggings
    in front of you. When you are finally about to cum, I pull you arm from your cock and almost get
    your load onto my boots. However, I can still jump back in time. Now I am amused to see how your cum,
    completely ruined, runs out of your cock and you are almost crying, because you wanted to cum so badly.
    I laugh at you! You are not able to cum like a real man. You're only there for my amusement!

Category: RUINED ORGASMS

Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING

Keywords: hunter boots, hunter boot, wellings, hunter, whorshipping, slave torture, lady karame, punishment, leggins, german, naked slave, gothic, slave task, arrogant woman, blonde

<!--more-->

File Name : Lady Karame - Who says you can cum, on my sexy Hunter Boots.mp4
    Runtime : 00:07:45
    Video Size : 581 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download file from k2s.cc

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

Men Are Slaves - Letting The Girls Film, Part 3. Starring Dava and Kate

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looks like it's time to put their slave into the box. At first it looks like it could be something enjoyable for the slave since it means that both Dava and Kate will be sitting on his face. But what they didn't mention is that they will be whipping his cock while they use his face as a chair.

Keywords: FACESITTING BOX, CBT, COCK WHIPPING, COCK TORTURE, BALL ABUSE, 4K FEMDOM, 4K FEMALE DOMINATION, 4K FACESITTING, 4K VIDEO, 4K CLIP, CHASTITY, BDSM, ASS TRAP, DISCIPLINE, UNDER MISTRESS ASS, OXYGEN LESS, HUMAN FURNITURE, ASS DOMINATION, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, HELPLESS SLAVE, ASS SMOTHRING, SMOTHER, FACESAT, FACESIT, MOUTH GAG, DOUBLE DOMINATION, DUAL DOMINATION, JEANS SHORTS, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, VERBAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, PATHETIC SLAVE, GODDESS DAVA, GODDESS KATE, YOUNG MISTRESSES, YOUNG GODDESSES, SADISTIC LADIES, WEAK SLAVE, FEMALE SUPERORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, SANDALS FETISH

<!--more-->

File Name : Men Are Slaves - Letting The Girls Film, Part 3. Starring Dava and Kate.mp4
    Runtime : 00:08:19
    Video Size : 803 MB

[​IMG]

3. gastroljor1986

Merciless Dominas - High Heels Destruction Of Bitrack, Starring Lady G

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This clip is not for the faint-hearted! It all starts well for Bitrack when Lady G enters the room, to give him a hard and merciless high-heels trampling, just as he always loved to receive it. While Lady G put all her effort, trampling skills and weight into making Bitrack truly suffer, it simply seems to be too easy for him. After 10 minutes of hard trampling from Lady G, then Mistress Pandora steps in. If Bitrack had thought this would also be �easy� for him, he would quickly realize that he had been terribly wrong. Mistress Pandora goes hard at him from the very first minute � no �soft� high-heels trampling, but rather with hard high-heels kicking. It all quickly get very very messy for Bitrack�

Category: TRAMPLING

Related Categories: KICKING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, HIGH HEELS, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Keywords: lady g, czech, 2017, mistress pandora, hard kicking, brutal, bitrack, extreme trampling

<!--more-->

File Name : Merciless Dominas - High Heels Destruction Of Bitrack, Starring Lady G.mp4
    Runtime : 00:18:26
    Video Size : 1.31 GB

[​IMG]

4. gastroljor1986

Skylar Rene Domination - Skylar Makes Him Her Bitch

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

An amazing end to the Skylar/Venom rivalry. Venom's been punished before for talking on Twitter, but Skylar's had enough. She knocks him out, ties him up, then tortures the out of him! She know's how ticklish he is and uses it to the nth degree! He so delirious from the tickling he doesn't even notice his hand comes untied! When he can't take anymore, Skylar uses armpit, feet and ass worship to cement his new place as her bitch! One of Skylar's best videos ever!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: FACE SITTING, FOOT WORSHIP, TICKLING MALE, ASS WORSHIP, ARMPITS

Keywords: skylar rene, humilation, femdom, domination, ass smothing, ass kissing, tickling, scissorhold, female supremacy, slave training, muscular women, bondage, ass humiliation, foot fetish, foot smelling

<!--more-->

File Name : Skylar Rene Domination - Skylar Makes Him Her Bitch.mp4
    Runtime : 00:20:19
    Video Size : 686 MB

[​IMG]

5. gastroljor1986

SQ Bossy Latin Bitch Delilah - Bossy Delilah: ASS "TRAP QUEEN". Starring Bossy Delilah

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Slave (Kay) was unable to handle Bossy Delilah "Big ASS" in this short but savory clip, you'll see why it would be hard for any mortal male to handle all that ASS even if it's just for minutes!

Bossy Delilah Commanding ASS full clip below

Category: ASS SMOTHERING

Related Categories: FACE SITTING, ASS GRINDING, ASS SPREADING, SMOTHER, ASS SHAKING

Keywords: latina, smoking, humiliation, ingore, controlling, breath play, spandex, spandex face sitting, cow boys boots, brunete, latex, wet look, bi slave, bdsm, femdom

<!--more-->

File Name : SQ Bossy Latin Bitch Delilah - Bossy Delilah: ASS "TRAP QUEEN". Starring Bossy Delilah.mp4
    Runtime : 00:03:10
    Video Size : 289 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

[​IMG]

6. gastroljor1986

YOUNG-FEMDOM- Brutal German Girls - What are you for an �Spacken�. Starring Sabrina

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sabrina is sitting in a bar and enjoy the location and her drink. Suddenly comes a masked man in the bar and disturb the goddess. So he gets
    trashing from the powerful �Hamburger Deern� and a lot of insult.

Faceslapping, Trampling, Boot Domination, Kicking, Chocking, Female Fighting

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: FACE SLAPPING, TRAMPLING, BOOT DOMINATION, KICKING, FEMALE FIGHTING

Keywords: face slapping

<!--more-->

File Name : YOUNG-FEMDOM- Brutal German Girls - What are you for an �Spacken�. Starring Sabrina.mp4
    Runtime : 00:07:25
    Video Size : 170 MB
    Resolution : 1024x768

[​IMG]

7. gastroljor1986

Ball Busting Chicks - Ass worship until unconsciousness. Starring Wendy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First her little d*ggy is sniffing her ass crack, worshiping and kissing her pantyhose ass as she told him to masturbate. This brat girl wants to see big hard dicks when she sits on a perverts face! Her favorite is to slap and masturbate hard dicks while she sits on a slaves face and take his breath? Of course he has no permission to cum. Makes it even harder for him as he digs his face and nose deep in her bottom and crotch. The more she takes his breath the stiffer his cock gets, so she slap him hard to prevent him to cum. But his cock remains stiff, especially as she moves and press her ass on his face. She removes her pantyhose for nude face sitting, while she ties her stockings around his cock and balls, to use them as a leash while she rides wild on his face with naked butt and crotch. He struggles hard as she takes him several times his breath, it seems she wants to k*ll him with her ass! At the end he get or is he...
    Length 12:34 minutes. ballbustingchicks.com

Category: FACE SITTING

Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, ASS SMOTHERING, BRAT GIRLS, TEASE & DENIAL, DICK SLAPPING

Keywords: wendy

<!--more-->

File Name : Ball Busting Chicks - Ass worship until unconsciousness. Starring Wendy.mp4
    Runtime : 00:12:34
    Video Size : 486 MB

[​IMG]

8. gastroljor1986

ClubDom - Drained Husband. Starring Dominatrix Brianna and Paris Knight

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dominatrix Brianna n Paris Knight decide to drain his balls of filth instead of him getting to cum in his wife�s pussy. He doesn�t deserve that. Submissive husbands are to be drained and kept in chastity. They torment him with their hands, getting him closer n closer until he finally spills his filth. The women feed it to him, because it�s what he deserves.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Brianna, ClubDom, Dual Domination, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowers, Bondage Male, Double Domination, Bondage, Paris Knight, Handjob, Forced Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Male Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

<!--more-->

File Name : ClubDom - Drained Husband. Starring Dominatrix Brianna and Paris Knight.mp4
    Runtime : 00:06:01
    Video Size : 522 MB

[​IMG]

9. gastroljor1986

ClubDom - Fucked For Jamie. Starring Goddess Jamie Valentine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Jamie Valentine wants her slave to be punished by her cock, and that is exactly what she intends 2 do. Jamie shoves her huge cock into her slut�s hungry mouth, forcing it in there, then bends him over the fuck bench, and shoving it in his boy pussy, making him her total bitch. Jamie keeps her cock pounding away nice and deep so he never stops feeling filled and owned by her as her slut, bitch n slave.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubDom, Jamie Valentine, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Boots, Ass Fucking, Anus Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Strap-On, Pegging, Strap on

<!--more-->

File Name : ClubDom - Fucked For Jamie. Starring Goddess Jamie Valentine .mp4
    Runtime : 00:05:54
    Video Size : 508 MB

[​IMG]

10. gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - This Is Good Practise For You To Be My Human Furniture. Starring Princess Lily

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lily is dressed in nothing but matching white panties and bra. She hovers over her slave, who is lying on the floor. She sits on his face and tells him this will be a regular routine while she trains him to be her human furniture. What a dream to be Lily�s seat; having her ass on your face for hours each day � well worth the constant lack of oxygen. The slave starts to struggle but Lily reminds him how lucky he is to feel her weight on him and to smell her scent. She gets up for a split second and an opportune camera angle gives you a spectacular view of her ass. She sits down again and is disappointed because he�s soon thrashing again. �We have a long way to go� she purrs. She stands over him to remind him what he�s working for, then sits back down on his face. She extends her feet across his body and he receives the full impact of her weight. �I�m sure he�s not comfortable� she says, �but I don�t care. This is about me and his job is to make me comfortable.�

She switches to a reverse position and her ass engulfs his head, ensuring that he can�t cheat for air. She takes the time to tell him that he must always do what he�s told, when he�s told, and that this is how it works �including breathing; only when I say so.� She sits again and really stretches his limits this time. When she gets up, she makes him kiss her ass cheeks and tell her how beautiful her ass is. Bored with his blathering, she sits back down on his face. With each sit, she increases the time he goes without air. You can tell brain cells are being lost as he�s almost incapable of responding to her questions by this time. �It�s time for you to go to sleep� she says, and as he begins to thrash and moan, she just laughs.

Category: ASS SMOTHERING

Related Categories: FACE SITTING, ASS WORSHIP

Keywords: princess lily, ass smother, facesitting, ass worship

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - This Is Good Practise For You To Be My Human Furniture. Starring Princess Lily.mp4
    Runtime : 00:06:10
    Video Size : 496 MB

[​IMG]

11. gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - What A Wonderful Treat For You. Starring Goddess Jewels

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Jewels is new and bound to be an International sensation as she is beautiful with an ass that goes on forever. What facesitting enthusiast would not want to be under her amazing mound of heavenly flesh? The only place you can currently see Goddess Jewels, is here at Club Stiletto. In this scene Jewels talks about how happy she is with her current ass slave and today she is giving him a treat. The camera pulls back and you can see the slave is laying on a solid bench while she sits on his face. Upward camera angles give you an amazing view of how large her ass really is, the slaves head looks so tiny beneath it. Speaking of tiny, Jewels wastes no time in verbally humiliating the slave about his tiny cock, saying that could never please her, �I need a real man.�

You can see that she is very comfortable sitting full weight on her slaves face and has little regard for him as he fights to breath. Jewels then looks at the camera and speaks to you, �Wouldn�t you love this ass on your face?� Meanwhile the slave is kicking frantically to breath and Jewels continues to push his limits. She then turns around and reverse facesits him and before she sits down she wiggles it in front of the camera so you can imagine it is your face she is about to sit on. Then she is back to sitting and again she soon has the slave kicking both from the pressure on his head and the lack of air. She tells him it would be a wonderful way for him to go and that if she decides to just stay there he would have no hope. Jewels can see you are erect and want to be next so she gets up and shows you her ass before coming down towards your face, giving you an amazing view of her ass and pussy. Then she is back to her other slave, as she forward sits again she slaps his little cock and laughs as he kicks to breath. Jewels just loves facesitting!

Category: BBW FACE SITTING

Related Categories: FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHERING, BBW

Keywords: goddess jewels, ass smother, facesitting, bbw

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - What A Wonderful Treat For You. Starring Goddess Jewels.mp4
    Runtime : 00:06:06
    Video Size : 499 MB

[​IMG]

12. gastroljor1986

Dirty Dommes - TAKEN FOR FORCED SLAVERY PART 1. Starring Madame Catarina and Fetish Liza

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One moment you`re watching a monument, the next you get threatened, hooded and dragged in to a mysterious van! Here is where the slavery begins! Madame Catarina n I, Fetish Liza take our new victims to an abandonned factory for full inspection and our standards are very high. 1st these �men� will strip down for us, so we can check their bodies, torment their nipples and beat their cocks. There is no tolerance for erections here.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DirtyDommes, Outdoors, Madame Catarina, CBT, Catarina, Leather, Boots, Gloves, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Kidnap Fantasy, Fetish Liza, Liza

<!--more-->

File Name : Dirty Dommes - TAKEN FOR FORCED SLAVERY PART 1. Starring Madame Catarina and Fetish Liza.mp4
    Runtime : 00:09:02
    Video Size : 170 MB

[​IMG]

13. gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - Crimson Time - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The extreme punishment continues after the slave's balls have been well and truly battered, but this time the focus is on his pristine white ass. As he receives a hard whipping and caning, the Mistresses take it it turns to ensure he gets to savour their scent at the other end... not just from their feet, but with a worn and sweaty pantyhose gusset over his nose and with his head firmly clenched between their legs, his association with pain and their intensely pleasurable scent soon become one.

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Crimson Time - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente.mp4
    Runtime : 00:18:49
    Video Size : 297 MB

[​IMG]

14. gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - Forbidden Gifts - Part 3. Starring Mistress Heather

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Choose a bad present for your Mistress and u could be in for a nasty surprise! This slave thought it was acceptable to give a �gold� embossed pack of playing cards. what he got in return was a game of chance, with every chance of him either being ball busted, face slapped, cropped or kicked! The action is harsh, but then so was his present.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemmeFataleFilms, Boots, Electric, Ballshocker, Mistress, Divine Mistress Heather, Mistress Heather, Heather, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Boots, CP, Crop, Degradation, Faceslapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Face Slapping, Humiliation, Kicking, Leather, Thigh Boots, Verbal Humiliation

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Forbidden Gifts - Part 3. Starring Mistress Heather.mp4
    Runtime : 00:05:04
    Video Size : 62.0 MB

[​IMG]

15. gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - Pantyhose Slave Milking - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was an especially enjoyable scene, face sitting and force-ably milking the slave whilst he was tied to the bed and smothered with nylon. First he had to learn how to worship our shoes correctly, sucking the heels and sniffing the distinctive scent by wedging his nose beneath our high arches. Once the shoes were off he got a mouthful of our aromatic feet, still adorned in sweaty pantyhose. From feet to full weight face sitting and draining his pathetic male cock. Seedless, compliant, weak and tied... that's how we like our men.

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Pantyhose Slave Milking - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente.mp4
    Runtime : 00:37:42
    Video Size : 614 MB

[​IMG]

16. gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - Tongue For Boots - Part 3. Starring The Hunteress

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The slave is only released from his cage when The Hunteress decides he might be of some use... On this occasion she needs her boots cleaned and cleaned properly! Unfortunately for the slave his performance is not quite up to scratch, so the highly accomplished CP arm of Hunteress law swings into action for an extreme back whipping and ass punishment session this boot slave will not forget!

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Tongue For Boots - Part 3. Starring The Hunteress.mp4
    Runtime : 00:06:04
    Video Size : 77.5 MB

[​IMG]

17. gastroljor1986

Glove Mansion - Experimental dental handjob part 2. Starring Tina Kay

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The dentists are loving their job, now they have this timid male patient in their chair they can experiment on his cock. They pump it up with their vacuum tool, so it is nice and pink. Eventhough the patient is so desperate to cum, they let him wait until they`re ready for his spunk.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Tina Kay, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Coco de mal, Dentist, Mask, Latex, Gloves, Medical, High Heels, Handjob, Cum on Gloves

<!--more-->

File Name : Glove Mansion - Experimental dental handjob part 2. Starring Tina Kay.mp4
    Runtime : 00:09:20
    Video Size : 178 MB

[​IMG]

18. gastroljor1986

Goddess Alexandra Snow - How Many More Days

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My dutiful slave has been locked in his cock cage for 100 days now. With the time of his release at hand, I�ve decided to play a little game with him. He will have the pleasure of my hands upon his cock, but there�s a catch. For every minute it takes him to cum, I�ll subject him to another 10 days in chastity. He thinks he�ll cum right away, being locked up for so long. But the thing about a denied cock is that sometimes it�s in chastity so long it forgets how to work. Even with my slicked up hands and his balls tied tight against him, his orgasm takes a while to build up. He�s already lasted 100 days in the cage.

Category: FORCED MALE ORGASM

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HANDJOBS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Alexandra Snow - How Many More Days.mp4
    Runtime : 00:08:04
    Video Size : 234 MB

[​IMG]

19. gastroljor1986

Goddess Cheyenne - Ass Fucked Facial

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

you like to watch porn do ya? Like to see the cumshot facials do ya? Well, guess whatthose women dont like it, they dont ask for it, and.they are paid for it, unlike you bitch! you will be fucked in your ass ferociously by the beautiful Goddess Cheyenne with writhing, pounding fever and you will end up on the receiving end of Her huge glorious cock, face exposed and mouth wide open to take Her entire Dominant load. The world will see Her superior spooge dripping down youre face and into your waiting open pie holeand youre gonna like itlick, lick, and suck it up bitch!

Cumshot, dildo, strap-on, ass-fucked, writhing, leather hood, long hair, black hair, agressive, lick, cum, ejaculation, facial, humiliation, see-through, sexy, hot body, split-screen

Category: FACIALS

Related Categories: BUKKAKE, FEMDOM, STRAP-ON, FEMALE DOMINATION, PEGGING

Keywords: goddess cheyenne, squirting cock

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Cheyenne - Ass Fucked Facial.mp4
    Runtime : 00:12:50
    Video Size : 196 MB

[​IMG]

20. gastroljor1986

Goddess Cheyenne - Ass Slam Mouth Ram. Starring Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Natalya Sadici

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The beautiful Goddess Cheyenne and gorgeous Mistress Natalya Sadici both take pole position in this action packed double penetration spectacle. Their helpless slave is used as a fuck receptacle to satisfy Their relentless sadistic pleasure. Roaming camera angles and sexual acrobatics highlight this brutal man ass and mouth attack.

Long hair, black hair, red hair, dildo, strap-on, gagging, double penetration, ass, bondage, strap-on sucking, strap-on fucking, fingering, Goddess Cheyenne, Natalya Sadici.

This Clip is One of THE BEST FemDom Strap-On Clips you will see anywhere by anyone ! I literally cheered out loud and gave a round of applause while watching the finished product ! A tip of the hat to all involved, phenomenal artistic and sexy as hell editing, fantastic explicit camera angles and Top Shelf players ! This thing was an absolute blast to make, great chemistry on the set with authentic BDSM action ! This is the type of scene the Kinky dream of, and to see it so well done is absolutely amazing ! It deserves an Award!!! Best FemDom Double Strap-On !

Category: STRAP-ON

Related Categories: PEGGING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, ROPE BONDAGE, DEEP THROAT

Keywords: mistress natalya sadici, goddess cheyenne, natalya sadici

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Cheyenne - Ass Slam Mouth Ram. Starring Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Natalya Sadici.mp4
    Runtime : 00:15:35
    Video Size : 238 MB

[​IMG]