Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by gastroljor1986, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

Dirty Dommes - NIPPLE AND COCK TORTURE PART 1. Starring Mistress Nikki Whiplash and Fetish Liza

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Nikki Whiplash has been so kind to lend me her loyal slave for some sadistic fun! With his nipples, cock and balls so nicely exposed it would be rude not to torture them, ha ha. We are having so much fun squeezing and pulling his nipples, crushing his balls with the metal ballcrusher

Tags: CBT, nipple play, blonde, double domination, latex, high heels, dungeon, big boobs, boots

<!--more-->

File Name : Dirty Dommes - NIPPLE AND COCK TORTURE PART 1. Starring Mistress Nikki Whiplash and Fetish Liza.mp4
    Runtime : 00:10:16
    Video Size : 195 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download file from k2s.cc

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

Female Worship - He Belongs To Anastasia. Starring Anastasia Rose

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The ever cute Anastasia Rose owns many males and occasionally does like to collar some of them. That lets them know they are in good standing with her and that she will keep them as her pet. It also lets them know that oral servitude to her is now a regular part of their life.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Female Worship - He Belongs To Anastasia. Starring Anastasia Rose.mp4
    Runtime : 00:04:56
    Video Size : 439 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

[​IMG]

3. gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - Obedience - Part 1. Starring Lady Mephista

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Mephista is extremely particular about the way any slave in her presence conducts themselves and their worship of her. Failure to do either to her exacting standards means swift and harsh punishment. The foot slave is first instructed to lick the dirt from the soles of her high heeled shoes. He then has the good fortune to breathe the scent from her well worn shoes with each one smothering his face in turn. When Lady Mephista takes off her shoes and dips her hot and sweaty toes into his mouth, it is an honour few very get to experience, with only those most obedient ever being allowed such a great privilege.

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Obedience - Part 1. Starring Lady Mephista.mp4
    Runtime : 00:05:34
    Video Size : 46.3 MB

[​IMG]

FemmeFataleFilms - Obedience - Part 2. Starring Lady Mephista

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Obedience - Part 2. Starring Lady Mephista.mp4
    Runtime : 00:05:34
    Video Size : 50.7 MB

[​IMG]

FemmeFataleFilms - Obedience - Part 3. Starring Lady Mephista

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Obedience - Part 3. Starring Lady Mephista.mp4
    Runtime : 00:05:35
    Video Size : 53.5 MB

[​IMG]

FemmeFataleFilms - Obedience - Part 4. Starring Lady Mephista

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Obedience - Part 4. Starring Lady Mephista.mp4
    Runtime : 00:05:35
    Video Size : 51.2 MB

[​IMG]

4. gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - On A Short Leash - Part 1. Starring Mistress Heather

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This slave just doesn't seem capable of performing the simplest of tasks without messing up. From this point on he will be kept on an extremely short leash. He will worship my shoes the way I demand, he will then kiss my feet, sniff my feet, lick my feet and then be totally smothered by them. Any failings in these simple tasks results in swift reprimand, including severe face slapping, spitting and heavy verbal humiliation... and that's just for starters!

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - On A Short Leash - Part 1. Starring Mistress Heather.mp4
    Runtime : 00:06:21
    Video Size : 70.6 MB

[​IMG]

FemmeFataleFilms - On A Short Leash - Part 2. Starring Mistress Heather

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - On A Short Leash - Part 2. Starring Mistress Heather.mp4
    Runtime : 00:06:21
    Video Size : 101 MB

[​IMG]

5. gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - Tongue For Boots - Complete Film. Starring The Hunteress

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The slave is only released from his cage when The Hunteress decides he might be of some use... On this occasion she needs her boots cleaned and cleaned properly! Unfortunately for the slave his performance is not quite up to scratch, so the highly accomplished CP arm of Hunteress law swings into action for an extreme back whipping and ass punishment session this boot slave will not forget!

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Tongue For Boots - Complete Film. Starring The Hunteress.mp4
    Runtime : 00:18:13
    Video Size : 250 MB

[​IMG]

6. gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms - Wrecking Balls - Part 1. Starring Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The slave wants to experience ball busting for the 1st time n with a variety of different footwear. He gets just that, but also gets a good warm up with our wrecking ball ropes� a heavy knot tied to the end of a long piece of rope, swung into his balls at pace! After the warm up, he gets all he desired and a lot more with heavy kicks from 2 Mistresses in shoes, boots and eventually barefooted busting n stomping!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, FemmeFataleFilms, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Boots, Divine Mistress Heather, Lady Victoria Valente, Heather, Victoria Valente, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Wrecking Balls - Part 1. Starring Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente.mp4
    Runtime : 00:07:23
    Video Size : 116 MB

[​IMG]

FemmeFataleFilms - Wrecking Balls - Part 2. Starring Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Wrecking Balls - Part 2. Starring Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente.mp4
    Runtime : 00:07:25
    Video Size : 116 MB

[​IMG]

7. gastroljor1986

Goddess Alexandra Snow - A New Diet Secret

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hello ladies.. I want to tell you a little bit about this brand new diet cure that I recently discovered. I was invited to participate in a new trial for an experimental product that has had the most interesting results. It's been carefully harvested from the male test subjects and formulated into a serum that you vape.. and it empowers the user with amazing vitality, beauty, and your body practically transforms! It's a bit of a sordid story with the testing.. apparently the first few subjects didn't survive the extraction but the results were so amazing that they continued the trials anyway. It has such incredible side effects.. making men unwavering aroused and attracted to you, but you no longer care about their approval! I literally don't care AT ALL if a man finds me attractive any more, and that seems to make me even hotter! The more I vaporize this serum into my body, the better I feel. And lately men have been falling all over themselves to offer their bodies for me to have more serum... even when I explain they will be kept in permanent stasis, making the chemical for my consumption..

But they only want to be close to me.. only want to serve, even if it means the end of their lives as they know it...

Category: TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES

Related Categories: ALIENS & MONSTERS, FEMDOM POV, MEDICAL FETISH, ARROGANT WOMAN

Keywords: aliens & monsters

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Alexandra Snow - A New Diet Secret.mp4
    Runtime : 00:10:54
    Video Size : 651 MB

[​IMG]

8. gastroljor1986

Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Pussy Worship Slave. Starring Jasmine Mendez

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm Goddess & I demand to be worshiped daily . I need a slaves that can really worship my designer pussy for hours .You spend all your time worshiping my ass, tits and feet trying to prove your self worthy enough to worship my Tight little Pussy. I guess it's time to Finally give you a chance to truly worship me. Truly please me, your going to work that tongue over my clit , while my wet pussy drips all over your face with my divine juices

Email JasmineMendez @ y a h o o . c o m to order your own custom video.

CATEGORIES: PUSSY WORSHIP, LINGERIE, JOI, TEASE AND DENIAL, GODDESS WORSHIP, LATINA, TITS, LEGS, MIND FUCK, COCK TEASE, EDGE PLAY , FEMDOM, FINANCIAL DOMINATION

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP

Related Categories: PUSSY EATING, FEMALE DOMINATION, ORAL SERVITUDE, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORAL SEX

Keywords: pussy worship, goddess worship, female domination, femdom, men following orders, mind fuck, female supremacy, sub abuse, domination, femdom pov, nudity, latina goddess, latina domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Pussy Worship Slave. Starring Jasmine Mendez.mp4
    Runtime : 00:03:34
    Video Size : 246 MB

[​IMG]

9. gastroljor1986

Kates Palace � Filmmaker in Trouble 2. Starring DOMINA KATE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DOMINA KATE has made it clear to HER cheeky ex-cameraman just exactly where he stands. Or lies: all nice and snug from head to toe in a relaxing body bag. Only his sensitive winky and tender twiddle knobs are still awarded basking privileges in the unforgiving light. Something has to be punished, doesn�t it? The only sounds to escape him now are muffled, self-pitying groans as DOMINA KATE fattens up his lovestick with a custom set of glistening steel rods. Maybe someday now it will be of use to somebody. That puts THE TENDER SISTER OF MERCY in an extra-generous mood. He looked so underdressed in that skimpy body bag, so for HER grand finale SHE decks him out in a respectable gas mask. For several suspenseful minutes, SHE lets him savour the stingy gulping of his stale air while SHE decants another bottle of MISTRESS�S NECTAR OF VENUS. Then SHE hooks up the suffocating slave to HER SPECIAL RESPIRATOR and lets him drag deep on HER freshest air. To help him fully appreciate the invigorating aroma, SHE cuts off his air completely with unpredictable regularity. DOMINA KATE is now totally in command, and the good world is just as it should be.

<!--more-->

File Name : Kates Palace � Filmmaker in Trouble 2. Starring DOMINA KATE.mp4
    Runtime : 00:27:16
    Video Size : 633 MB

[​IMG]

10. gastroljor1986

Mistress Blackdiamoond - Trampled by 3 ladies. Starring Lady Chanel, Miss Amy and Mistress Blackdiamoond

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Chanel and I show Miss Amy how to properly trample a slave. We walk all over him and dig our heels into his nipples. That's a real hard nipple torture! Lady Chanel jumps on his slave body again and again in high heels - and her heels go deep into his chest. We'll see what the slave can take when all 3 of us take care of him!

Category: TRAMPLING

Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, FOOT HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION

Keywords: black diamoond, blackdiamoond, mistress, domina, humiliation, domination, femdom, female domination, trampling, ladies, lady chanel, high heels, foot fetish, foot domination, slave training

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Blackdiamoond - Trampled by 3 ladies. Starring Lady Chanel, Miss Amy and Mistress Blackdiamoond.mp4
    Runtime : 00:09:14
    Video Size : 475 MB

[​IMG]

11. gastroljor1986

Mistress Blackdiamoond - Trampling torment for the slave

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The slave wants to make his first experiences with trampling. And because he is an absolute rookie, his Mistress Blackdiamoond introduces him slowly - but hard! When her high heeled boots dig into his hands, he starts crying from pain. He didn't expect that, though it has only begun! Because the core of this session will be trampling his throat. Therefor he needs really good stamina! She's in full control over his breathing. A nice side-effect is, that he stops crying like a pussy at last. After some throatstanding he should endure his Mistress on the rest of his body much better, isn't it?

Related Categories: DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, SMOKING, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION

Keywords: black, diamoond, boots

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Blackdiamoond - Trampling torment for the slave.mp4
    Runtime : 00:12:24
    Video Size : 637 MB

[​IMG]

12. gastroljor1986

Mistress Blackdiamoond - Trampling victim

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When I trampe stupid slaves I won't show any mercy! And that's exactly what these two losers have to realize now! I will show them how severe and dominant I am! With my boots I walk above their bodies without mercy. While doing so my heels dig deep into the flesh of my stupid trampling victims and I'm sure some visible marks will remain there...!

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, DOMINATION

Keywords: mistress, black diamoond, diamoond, black, femdom, domination, humiliation, female domination, sexy, boots, feet, trampling

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Blackdiamoond - Trampling victim.mp4
    Runtime : 00:08:39
    Video Size : 754 MB

[​IMG]

13. gastroljor1986

Mistress Iside - A BITCH WITH VORACIOUS MOUTH

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This bitch has not yet learned the proper table manners; she does not understand that she needs to eat slowly, that she must not speak with her mouth full and, even more important, she must not gobble up with junk food before lunch. Quite clearly, up to now, nobody has taught her these simple behavior rules. Ludmila is really a greedy bitch and, for that, she deserves a punishment that she will remember for a long time. Bound upside down on the cross, I'm gonna to fuck her mouth with my number 39 foot so harshily, that she will throw up everyhing. I'm gonna push my foot down her throat, until she chokes in her on vomit. I'm sure that, after this hard lesson, she will not be able to open her fucked mouth for weeks!

Category: FOOT GAGGING

Related Categories: LESBIAN DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION

Keywords: mistress iside, padrona iside, domina iside, iside, bdsm, fetish, beautiful mistress, sadistic mistress, domination with feet, domination, sensual domination, arrogant mistress, ludmilla slave, female slave, extreme punishment

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Iside - A BITCH WITH VORACIOUS MOUTH.mp4
    Runtime : 00:14:39
    Video Size : 224 MB

[​IMG]

14. gastroljor1986

Mistress Tangent - Toe Tasks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Featuring: Mistress Tangent

Categories: Foot Fetish

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Tangent - Toe Tasks.mp4
    Runtime : 00:13:12
    Video Size : 792 MB

[​IMG]

15. gastroljor1986

Subby Hubby - Rikki Rumor�s Cuckold 5: Fucking BBC. Starring Rikki Rumor

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rikki Rumor is finally getting what she�s always wanted; deep fucking with a big satisfying cock. It�s been too long since she�s fucked someone of a decent size and this is just blowing her mind. Too long has she been denied pleasure by fucking her small husband and now he is watching her get what she needs. He looks like he might cry, but Rikki pulls him closer so he can get a good view of how huge this big black cock is that is inside of her, pleasuring her. The stud cums all over Rikki�s sore pussy and she forces her husband to lick it all up.

<!--more-->

File Name : Subby Hubby - Rikki Rumor�s Cuckold 5: Fucking BBC. Starring Rikki Rumor.mp4
    Runtime : 00:07:17
    Video Size : 627 MB

[​IMG]

16. gastroljor1986

Tease And Thank You - Mine, Mine. Starring Lady Helix

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Feet, legs, pantyhose. Mine. Look in my eyes. Mine. Chastity. Mine. See what happens when I am as single-minded as you are.

Oh, also mine. Footjob. Handjob. Tease and Denial. Cocktease. Utter Servitude.

<!--more-->

File Name : Tease And Thank You - Mine, Mine. Starring Lady Helix.mp4
    Runtime : 00:14:20
    Video Size : 332 MB

[​IMG]

17. gastroljor1986

Absolute Femdom - Hard Face Slapping And Spitting

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When I saw the chubby bastard I can't wait to start immediately smashing him into a pulp. With full force I slap the ugly pig and spit directly in his wobbly face. I use him also as ashtray.For the last rounds I use extra thick working rubber gloves to make it even more painful.

Category: FACE SLAPPING

Related Categories: RUBBER FETISH, GLOVE FETISH, HUMILIATION, SPITTING, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: latex, smoking, human ashtray

<!--more-->

File Name : Absolute Femdom - Hard Face Slapping And Spitting.mp4
    Runtime : 00:10:15
    Video Size : 165 MB

[​IMG]

18. gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Alexa and Amadahy - Cow Teased during Erection Removal Part 1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alexa and Amadahy tease a cow in the machine milking warehouse. It�s a typical day. The male suffers in a state of near-constant sexual arousal while the teasers harvest its pre-cum for profit. Amadahy voices that she�s concerned about an issue with the system. The corrective penalty shock button is too close to the end of shift erection removal function. Some teasers have been meaning to administer the corrective shock, but have instead accidently removed the erection completely. Changing the interface would be a solution, but too much work. It�s easier to just re-program the cow. Amadahy decides that she wants to see how long it will take for the cow to recover an erection after the end of shift program has had its effect. Getting a male to regain an erection for hot girls is a lot quicker and easier than rearranging the interface. With such heavy teasing from such beautiful teasers, the male starts to lose its mind, babbling and such. There�s only one way to correct it: with electric shocks. The girls take turns �riding the lightning� by sitting on the male�s face as they send a direct, corrective, current through its testicles. (11:36 long)

Clip Contains: Alexa, Amadahy, Female Domination, Tease & Denial, Milking Machine, Sci-Fi, Orgasm Denial, Face Sitting, Electric Shocks, Behavior Modification

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, SCI FI, FACE SITTING, ORGASM CONTROL, ORGASM DENIAL

Keywords: milking machine

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Alexa and Amadahy - Cow Teased during Erection Removal Part 1.mp4
    Runtime : 00:11:37
    Video Size : 890 MB

[​IMG]

19. gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Alexa Kayla and Natalya - Ok Loser its Ballkicking Time

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alexa, Kayla and Natalya ballbust a loser. Their kicks are brutal! The girls are all very cruel. They don�t care how much pain the loser is in. In fact, the more it hurts him, the more they enjoy it! After round one, the loser�s been broken. He starts leaking red, but the girls keep kicking it. They want at least two rounds! Alexa and Natalya seesaw the loser with kicks until it falls down. Then, he has to stand back up and Kayla steps in. This is too much fun! The girls decide they want to kick him 500 times, and they don�t care how messy it gets. (8:13 long)

Clip Contains: Alexa, Kayla, Natalya, Female Domination, Ballbusting

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Alexa Kayla and Natalya - Ok Loser its Ballkicking Time.mp4
    Runtime : 00:08:13
    Video Size : 630 MB

[​IMG]

20. gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Chloe and Sasha - Femdom Lawn Sports Badminton with Human Shuttlecock

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chloe and Sasha play badminton on the lawn with a human shuttlecock. The shuttlecock has to run back and forth between the girls. When he arrives, he gets slapped in the face. The face slap is his signal that he is to go to the next girl. There is no scorekeeping. The only loser is the slave. It�s a win-win for the girls just to watch the idiot run back and forth to get slapped. The game ends with a speed round. In the speed round the girls slap the shuttlecock in the face as hard and fast as they can. The final face slap knocks the slave over. (4:58 long)

Clip Contains: Female Domination, Brat Girls, Face Slapping, Games

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS, FACE SLAPPING, GAMES

Keywords: brat girls

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Chloe and Sasha - Femdom Lawn Sports Badminton with Human Shuttlecock.mp4
    Runtime : 00:04:58
    Video Size : 380 MB

[​IMG]