Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by gastroljor1986, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

Young Goddess Kim - Ass Kissing Make-up Chair

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The object is so fortunate to be used by Me today as My make up chair. It's unworthy back bares My full weight as I apply My red lipstick in the mirror, warning it not to move a muscle as I apply mascara, any mistakes will be paid for! My leather ass sits firmly on the human chair, I remind it that it is a worthless object and if it doesn't please Me I will simply throw it out and get a new one. I have a list of chores for it to complete while I am out, it listens to My instructions as I allow it to kiss My leather ass, reveal what's underneath and smother its pathetic face with My shiny tight ass. After cruelly teasing the object, I know it will be working very hard at all its chores while I am out.

Includes: Female Domination, Human Furniture, Ass Smothering, Face Sitting, Humiliation, Goddess Worship, Ass Worship, Make Up, Lipstick Fetish, Female Supremacy, Objectification, Leather Fetish, Pantyhose/Stockings, Femdom, Verbal Humiliaton

Category: FEMDOM

Related Categories: HUMAN FURNITURE, LEATHER, ASS WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION

Keywords: real life goddess, human furniture, ass worship

<!--more-->

File Name : Young Goddess Kim - Ass Kissing Make-up Chair.mp4
    Runtime : 00:11:46
    Video Size : 471 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download file from k2s.cc

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

Young Goddess Kim - Morning Glory

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Goddess snaps Her fingers in strict command, the slave crawls in at Her service and presents Her morning coffee. it is blessed to see Her relaxing, wearing a flattering soft and shiny blouse and tight leggings, Her pantyhose feet exposed and ready to be worshiped. The strict Goddess orders it to the floor, becoming Her carpet as She uses its full body below Her feet. First, its pathetic face, to smother underneath Her powerful pantyhose feet, blocking its open mouth with Her sole and closing its nose with Her toes until it wriggles around desperate for air, She just laughs at its struggle with sadistic pleasure. The carpet is blissfully tormented by Goddess. She finally finds a reason for the useless balls and dick - to crush and trample beneath Her soles, it also keeps Her feet warm, and slowly She begins massaging Her feet with the hard dick, edging the throbbing carpet as it grinds air begging for more. Goddess explains that She has a very specific task for slave today and describes in detail exactly what She expects from the object, the idea of its job today makes it so horny and excited. With the intention of keeping slaves balls full and aching, Goddess strokes the useless dick and slaps it hard. The stupid slave cant help exploding all over itself and Goddess pantyhose feet - what a mess and a mouthful to clean! Goddess promises punishment as She shoves Her feet in its mouth, forcing slave to lick up all its filth from Her feet. Now that its cum, it only means its service today will be extra humiliating, a true test to condition its mind even further.

Includes: Femdom, Foot Smother, Foot Worship, Female Supremacy, Pantyhose Footjob, Shiny Clothing, Humiliation, Handjob, CBT, Trampling, Forced Cum Eating, Edging, CFNM, Cock and Ball Stomping, Nipple Torture, Female Domination, Verbal Humiliation, Human Furniture

Category: FEMDOM

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT SMOTHER, PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, HANDJOBS, HUMILIATION

Keywords: real life goddess

<!--more-->

File Name : Young Goddess Kim - Morning Glory.mp4
    Runtime : 00:21:00
    Video Size : 1.41 GB

[​IMG]

3. gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - ChiChi and Kendall - Oil Each Others Asses while Sitting on Face of slave in Chastity

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ChiChi and Kendall are in their bikinis and are about to go to the beach. The girls have their chastity slave arranged on the bed. They want to tease him terribly before they leave. Kendall and Chichi playfully bounce on the slave�s face. The girls are so much hotter than the loser. They laugh at him while teasing him with their bouncing asses. Then, the girls smother the chastity slave with their weight. He hates it, but accepts it because it is the only way he can be so close to the beautiful girls. Then, ChiChi lays across the loser while Kendall oils her ass. The chastity slave has to watch the girls flirtatiously oil each other. Once ChiChi�s ass is covered in oil, she sits on the slave�s face. She rubs the oil into her skin while denying the chastity slave air. Then, ChiChi oils Kendall�s ass. Kendall giggles as she shakes her slippery oiled-up ass. She playfully slides on the chastity slave�s face and shimmies around, slapping the slave in the face as she does so. The chastity slave appears to be growing uncomfortable and the girls just laugh at him. He could technically get off the bed and leave at any time, but he won�t because the girls told him to stay put. The slave both loves, and hates being teased by the girls in their bikinis. The beauties sense their chastity loser is maybe having too much fun being teased, and besides they want to get to the beach while they still have daylight. Kendall has a list of chores she wants the chastity slave to complete by the time she and ChiChi return from the beach. She goes over the work she wants him to do before she and ChiChi head out for their day of relaxation. (13:45 long)

Clip Contains: ChiChi, Kendall, Female Domination, Chastity, Face Sitting, Tease & Denial, Oil, Ass Bouncing, Ass Smothering, Bikinis

Category: FACE SITTING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, LOTION / OIL FETISH, CHASTITY, BIKINI, TEASE & DENIAL

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - ChiChi and Kendall - Oil Each Others Asses while Sitting on Face of slave in Chastity.mp4
    Runtime : 00:13:45
    Video Size : 1.03 GB

[​IMG]

4. gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - Eat The Skin Off My Feet Office Bitch. Starring Mistress Mia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mia has just joined FemCorp as one of their new executives, and has been given the rookie office, which comes with a cage and a live-in slave. Women wear what they like at FemCorp while the slaves are either barely dressed or naked. Mia is wearing a cute skirt today with practically all the buttons of her blouse undone, exposing a sexy bra and a luscious set of breasts. �Most of the time he�s just here to do whatever I�d like him to do� she says, giving the slave a nudge with her foot. �Or, I can just send him off to attend to some of the other women.� She orders the slave out from under the desk to worship her feet. She asks how many feet he has worshiped this week and he replies �43.� She giggles and asks �Does that include the one-legged woman?� You get some great angles Mia�s soles and her sexy toes as they go in and out of the slave�s mouth. She asks if he likes being an employee in an-all female office, then mocks him for never being promoted out of the rookie office. She rubs her feet all over his face, then in and out of his mouth in an aggressive manner, while the slave desperately sucks and licks. �My feet are stinky and sweaty, just the way you like them� she says.

Mia suggests that there might be enough dirty feet around the office for him to actually live off toe jam and foot skin. �The women in the lounge talk about all the nasty stuff they step in because they know you�ll be licking their feet� she tells him. She jams half a foot into his mouth, then makes him answer questions with his mouth full. She extends her other foot and offers it to you, as she wants to see who does a better job. Her foot is so close you could literally reach out and kiss it. She tells you to hold it up for her. �I can only keep one of you� she says �so whoever does the best job gets to stay.� As she tells you to wait, she gives her full attention once more to the other slave. She sets her heel in his mouth and instructs him to chew off the skin. �After all, it is lunch time and I do enjoy spoiling you boys� she says sternly. She looks at her watch and realizes what time it is. �Oh, it�s time for you to go service Kandy�s feet� she tells him, as she makes him crawl away. �Maybe later I�ll have him back to lick my ass� she says looking at you with a knowing smile!

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: OFFICE DOMINATION, DIRTY FEET

Keywords: feet, foot worship, goddess mia, office domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - Eat The Skin Off My Feet Office Bitch. Starring Mistress Mia.mp4
    Runtime : 00:07:27
    Video Size : 574 MB

[​IMG]

5. gastroljor1986

Female Worship - Snookums. Starring Ella Nova

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The girls often have pet names for the men they own, and Ella Nova is no different. She lovingly calls this one Snookums as he kneels and adorably puts his mouth to work on her bush.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Female Worship - Snookums. Starring Ella Nova.mp4
    Runtime : 00:04:19
    Video Size : 434 MB

[​IMG]

6. gastroljor1986

Femme Fatale Films � Smokey Lust � Part 1. Starring Mistress Petite

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A seductively cruel FFF debut from Mistress Petite with her chastity slave being trained to take her ash, smoke n spit. She explains to him just how much she enjoys having sex whilst smoking and how she needs a human ashtray by her side while she�s fucking her real man. For any smoking fetish fans, this is a real petite treat to have u salivating at the screen!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Petite, Fishnets, High Heels, Blonde, Blond Hair, FemmeFataleFilms, Mistress, Petite, Smoke, Smoking, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Smoke Fetish, Human Ashtray, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Cage, Cock Locked

<!--more-->

File Name : Femme Fatale Films � Smokey Lust � Part 1. Starring Mistress Petite.mp4
    Runtime : 00:04:33
    Video Size : 60.1 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

[​IMG]

7. gastroljor1986

FemmeFataleFilms � Training Feet � Part 1. Starring Divine Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After a long and high intensity workout, the 2 Mistresses have exceptionally hot, clammy n sweaty feet, so it�s only right that their new slave learns to love the taste of their heavenly sweat and inhale their scent deep into his lungs� and to ensure he gets a good nose-full, the sweaty trainers come off and are taped over his nose, while they trample all over his body.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Mistress, FemmeFataleFilms, Dual Domination, Divine Mistress Heather, Double Domination, Mistress Heather, Heather, Victoria Valente, Lady Victoria Valente, Trampling, Jumping, Trample, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Shoe Fetish

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms � Training Feet � Part 1. Starring Divine Mistress Heather and Lady Victoria Valente.mp4
    Runtime : 00:06:08
    Video Size : 93.0 MB

[​IMG]

8. gastroljor1986

Kinky Mistresses � Used by Two Mistresses in London. Starring Goddess Maya Liyer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A slave gets used by Mistress Maya Liyer n Governess Painless in a dark underground dungeon in London.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Maya Liyer, CBT, Nipple Torture, Asian, Ebony, Governess Painless, KinkyMistresses, Dual Domination, Mistress, Double Domination, Gasmask, Smothering, Smother

<!--more-->

File Name : Kinky Mistresses � Used by Two Mistresses in London. Starring Goddess Maya Liyer.mp4
    Runtime : 00:15:35
    Video Size : 461 MB

[​IMG]

9. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - My Human Shoe Valet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I adore reducing men to nothing more than objects for my use. There are so many uses for the male species -- candlestick, drink holder, flower vase, foot rest. Too bad more of you bitches don't realize what you were really made for. I like to use this slut as my human shoe and boot brush. It's just a faceless thing I keep locked up to rest my feet on while I put on nylons and to clean the dirt off my footwear.

Category: SHOE FETISH

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FEMALE DOMINATION, GAGGING, HIGH HEELS, FEMDOM

Keywords: mistress nikita, shoe whorship

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - My Human Shoe Valet.mp4
    Runtime : 00:05:13
    Video Size : 160 MB
    Resolution : 1024x576

[​IMG]

10. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikki Whiplash - wl1297 : Spot Black

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've challenged my slave to a fun game of pool and the winner gets anal! This pool game goes by my very special rules, so the slave has to go into the corner to take his "forfeit" between shots and there are also harsh ballbusting punishments for him if he fouls. Needless to say, I emerge from the game victorious and claim my prize! (N.B. If you'd like to skip the pool game itself, scan forward through the first 6 minutes of this clip!) (Duration 24m31s)

Category: PEGGING

Related Categories: STRAP-ON, MALE STRAP-ON, FEMDOM, BALLBUSTING

Keywords: femdom

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikki Whiplash - wl1297 : Spot Black.mp4
    Runtime : 00:24:29
    Video Size : 525 MB

[​IMG]

11. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikki Whiplash - WL 1299 Pig Humiliation and Feeding

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chloe had a kinky birthday party recently, and we didn't pass up the chance to film some of what we got up to! In this clip we make our pig slave dance for us until he's exhausted, but don't worry, we're very kind and let him drink some of our spat out champagne (with a healthy dose of our spit added!) and feed him on our chewed up leftovers. (Duration 32m40s)

Category: HUMILIATION

Related Categories: SPITTING, FEMDOM

Keywords: post cum torture

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikki Whiplash - WL 1299 Pig Humiliation and Feeding.mp4
    Runtime : 00:32:41
    Video Size : 702 MB

[​IMG]

12. gastroljor1986

Mistress Nikki Whiplash - WL1308 Caged, Electric Shocked and Milked

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My slave is hoisted, caged, through the trapdoor from the depths of my underground dungeon to entertain me. His cock has been locked in a tight cage without release and I've decided he's going to get a very painful release from his chastity. I always love using my violet wand turned up to full power to shock nipples and cock and balls, and in this clip my slave really suffers as the electric dances across his most sensitive areas of flesh. Provided he can take enough electricity to please me, I'm going to attach him to the Venus milking machine and let him have an orgasm - a painful one!

Category: CBT

Related Categories: ELECTRIC PLAY, FEMDOM, SUSPENSION

Keywords: flogging

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikki Whiplash - WL1308 Caged, Electric Shocked and Milked.mp4
    Runtime : 00:19:02
    Video Size : 438 MB

[​IMG]

13. gastroljor1986

Mistress Tangent � Pantyhose Pair

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ass Fetish, Mistress Tangent, Mistress, Cybill Troy, Tangent, Tangent, Mis-Tangent, Pantyhose, Pantyhose Domination, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Tangent � Pantyhose Pair.mp4
    Runtime : 00:13:00
    Video Size : 774 MB

[​IMG]

14. gastroljor1986

Tease And Thank You - "$1000 Bet" by Helix

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Helix's legs, are they as secure as any bondage strap? Is that why a headscissor scene heads TTY this week? This amazing scene is cute and really controlling at the same time. Don't miss.

<!--more-->

File Name : Tease And Thank You - "$1000 Bet" by Helix.mp4
    Runtime : 00:18:53
    Video Size : 459 MB

[​IMG]

15. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Misery For An Old Miser. Starring Princess Aria and Goddess Raven

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The old slave is kneeling naked before Goddess Raven offering up a stack of money he agreed to bring in order to be allowed to serve Goddess Raven in person at Mean Girl Manor. But when Goddess Raven grabs the handful of money she discovers the entire stack is made up of only $1 bills. This is an outrage for Goddess Raven. The stupid slave needs to learn the hard way that $50 and $100 bills are the only acceptable form of payment. Princess Aria walks in and comments on how the dirty old man needs to bring much more money to serve at Mean Girl Manor. The Mean Girls were going to use the old man�s money to go shopping at the mall today. They wear shoes that cost $1,500 a pair so what are they going to do with the $9 dollars the slave brought? Maybe buy a cup of coffee? Since they can�t have fun shopping today they are going to have fun beating the slave instead. Goddess Raven and Princess Aria take turns hand spanking the slave�s ass and then beating his ass some more with paddles until he learns his lesson to bring more money next time. The slave is made to crawl back into his cage with his ass glowing bright red from his punishment spanking.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: PADDLING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, SPANKING F/M, SPANKING, FEMDOM

Keywords: princess aria, goddess raven

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Misery For An Old Miser. Starring Princess Aria and Goddess Raven.mp4
    Runtime : 00:09:25
    Video Size : 76.4 MB
    Resolution : 720x406

[​IMG]

16. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - The Smelly Turk Gets A Second Chance. Starring Superior Goddess Brooke and Princess Carmela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This slave did such a bad job at his first "slave tryout" that he was kicked out of Mean Girl Manor and sent home in the middle of us filming our abuse of him. Ever since then he has been literally begging and pleading with us over the phone and email and text to let him come back for a second chance. So now that he knows what he is in for, We took a vote and decided to finally give him another round of pain and suffering- so he can at least try to earn his redemption as a decent pain slave for us.

Princess Carmela and Superior Goddess Brooke start off with some ballbusting to see if he has changed his ways. (The first time he was here he quit after just a few measly kicks to his groin.) They start out soft and give him harder and harder kicks based on Princess Bellas instructions from behind the camera. But the slave keeps anticipating the kick and jumping back to try to lessen the blow! He also has to be told over and over to keep his legs spread nice and wide for us! Princess Carmela and Superior Goddess Brooke do everything they can to help the wannabe slave "succeed" in letting its balls be demolished. But the pathetic slave can�t let its balls be destroyed for us and ends up begging us to stop! Ugh! This is the last straw causing Princess Bella to come out from behind the camera screaming at the slave to get the fuck out of her house- right now! If the slave can�t even take a few kicks to its balls, then he is of absolutely no use to us and can�t stay at Mean Girl Manor for even one second longer! (Yes, this is totally real and Bella was PIIIISSSED!!!!!!!!)

Despite the lack of hardcore action due to the pathetic slave quitting this is still a really good clip for people that like to see weak slaves "broken" and the reality of how we treat slaves here. It provides a fascinating glimpse of some real behind the scenes drama as the slave is literally kicked out the door of Mean Girl Manor- for REAL. (He is literally tossed out the front door of Mean Girl Manor in broad daylight while he is still naked! This is NOT some "scripted" clip! LOL! This is totally real and Bella was PISSED!) You can tell Princess Bella is seriously pissed off at the time wasting slave for real! As the camera follows the slave around you can even see other naked male slaves cowering in the background that were not even part of the shoot. It shows how the Mean Girls really are in charge of things at MGM and how the Manor really is filled with kneeling naked male slaves that have proven themselves as dedicated, obedient bitches for Mean Girls to use however they want. Slaves are kicked in the balls around Mean Girl Manor not to fulfill the slaves "fantasy"- but because it makes money for the Mean Girls! And now you know why we don't want most of you losers coming here that say they want to "give it a try". We do not have time to have our entire day wasted for you to "try" something. Unconditional obedience is a simple choice. And if you can't (or WON'T) make it- then we don't want you! This is also why we require ID be sent in advance, along with a hefty deposit, and even make losers PAY to be in our clips now. Can't handle it? Too bad. Blame The Smelly Turk.

"If you can�t take the kicks on camera then get the fuck out!"

To see his this pathetic Turkish loser's first appearance

Click here:Whipped For Being Stupid

here:New Slave Needs A Shower

and here:Slave Wannabe- A Real Turkey

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, BIKINI, KICKING, BOOT DOMINATION

Keywords: superior goddess brooke, princess carmela

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - The Smelly Turk Gets A Second Chance. Starring Superior Goddess Brooke and Princess Carmela.mp4
    Runtime : 00:07:59
    Video Size : 66.2 MB
    Resolution : 720x406

[​IMG]

17. gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Bound for Busting. Starring Mistress Anikka

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One thing Mistress Anikka loves more than anything is busting a man's balls into oblivion! Her fresh meat is tied up leaving him completely vulnerable since he can't stand still and take kicks to the balls like a man. One way or another Mistress Anikka will get the pleasure she desires from destroying her slave's precious jewels.

Related Categories: CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: anikka albrite

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Bound for Busting. Starring Mistress Anikka.mp4
    Runtime : 00:10:36
    Video Size : 898 MB

[​IMG]

18. gastroljor1986

Young Goddess Kim - Kiss the Keys Goodbye

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it begged not to be in chastity, but quickly realized how excited and pleased it would make Me and of course a slave's will and fate is decided by it's Owner. I am wearing My new latex leotard that another chastity slave had made for Me and just the sight of My provocative figure is enough to cause damage to its desperate locked dick. But there is so much more to My tempting tease. How cruel of Me to dangle the keys on My stiletto ankle strap while I have the chaste slave shine My shoes. So close, yet so far. I am not one to be easily impressed by males, not at all. Even the price to kiss My ass is another week without release..maybe. Making it beg for the honor amuses Me. I got so into playing with the tormented bitch, I let it worship, kiss and lick My sacred soles, My ass, and My divine latex pussy as I gripped its neck between My fishnet thighs. Now there's no chance of unlocking. It's forever in that cage. Kiss your keys goodbye!

Includes: Chastity, Female Domination, Tease & Denial, Ass Worship, Stilettos, Shoe Worship, Footstool, Humiliation, Latex Leotard, Femdom, CFNM, Verbal Humiliation, Face Slapping, Goddess Worship

Category: CHASTITY

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, ASS WORSHIP, LATEX, TEASE & DENIAL

Keywords: real life goddess, chastity, tease and denial

<!--more-->

File Name : Young Goddess Kim - Kiss the Keys Goodbye.mp4
    Runtime : 00:11:00
    Video Size : 621 MB

[​IMG]

19. gastroljor1986

Young Goddess Kim - Real Life Goddess

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How deep is your desire? To be a slave to a Real Life Goddess. To be trained and reach your full slave potential according to My standards. How far would you go to wear My collar around your neck? Is your ultimate dream to be My 24/7 slave? Kept naked, in a cage when not in use. Kept in chastity for months before your mind is altered and your body accepts that it is owned by Me. Here is a simple day in the life of being My slave, on his knees awaiting My instructions as I relax in the sun. Sure, I could use a table for My drink, or a footstool for My feet - but it is My divine right to use a male slave however I please. And it is far more relaxing resting My platform heels on the bare back or face of a servant, knowing I am giving it purpose and pain is to Me a pleasure. I'll share with you some examples of a lifestyle slave, and you'll be begging to take your fantasy to reality. Who knows, someday it may be you here beneath My soles.

Includes: Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Shoe Worship, Humiliation, Objectification, Human Furniture, Female Supremacy, slave Training, Femdom, Crossed Leg Fetish, Stilettos, Mental Domination, Sole Licking

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMDOM, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, HUMAN FURNITURE, FEMALE SUPREMACY

Keywords: real life goddess

<!--more-->

File Name : Young Goddess Kim - Real Life Goddess.mp4
    Runtime : 00:14:02
    Video Size : 789 MB

[​IMG]

20. gastroljor1986

Ball Busting Chicks - Open your legs. Starring Lady Liza

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...for hard boot kicks! A real hard time for the slave when she decides to give him 10 hard boot kicks more! The grabbing, squeezing and punching in-between doesn't count of course. And the kicks are are getting harder and harder with each kick. Then she squeeze them extra hard to punch the almost popping nuts cruelly and prepare them for the final merciless kicks.Length 10 minutes. ballbustingchicks.com

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, FEMDOM, DOMINATION

Keywords: liza

<!--more-->

File Name : Ball Busting Chicks - Open your legs. Starring Lady Liza.mp4
    Runtime : 00:16:09
    Video Size : 625 MB

[​IMG]