Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by gastroljor1986, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

House of Sinn - Too eager to last. Starring Queen Lissandra

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When a male creature is bound like this for Queen Lissandra, hes more than helpless to Her beauty and power, so eager to please, so mindless with pleasure that he cannot last. Wrapped in clean foil, teased with the aroma of his Mistresses pussy, face sat, there is only one outcome.His eager cock is overwhelmed with excitement and is bound to cum but no pleasure in sight for this pathetic male, no real orgasm, just long streams of cum with barely a touch. His Mistress hasnt granted him the right to cum so he will eat his own spunk in preparation for the punishment he's about to endure soon, very soon...

A House Of Sinn production

This clip is a REPOST from the earliest months of Our store in the spotlight again, enjoy!

Category: RUINED ORGASMS

Related Categories: FACE SITTING, MUMMIFICATION, ASS WORSHIP, FEMDOM, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS

Keywords: queen lissandra, house of sinn

<!--more-->File Name : House of Sinn - Too eager to last. Starring Queen Lissandra.mp4
    Runtime: 00:03:54
    Video Size: 103 MB
    Resolution: 1280?720

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 102.61 MB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

Femme Fatale Films � Love My Leather. Starring Ella Kross

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Smoking, Smoke, Boots, Spitting, Cigarette, FemmeFataleFilms, Ella Kross, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Human Ashtray, Ella Kross

<!--more-->File Name : Femme Fatale Films � Love My Leather. Starring Ella Kross.mp4
    Runtime: 00:35:57
    Video Size: 453 MB

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 453.42 MB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. gastroljor1986

Mistress_Trish - Beat Up Compilation 2016

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Get a good sample of Mistress Trish's beatdown, body (and sometimes ball) punching and kicking, face slapping, and scissorhold videos from 2016 for a great deal of 50% discounted price (69 minutes for $34.99). Videos included are: You Know You're in Trouble When the Gloves Come On, Fast and Rough Beatdown, Kicking The Wimp's Ass, Having An Impact And Making Her Mark: Part II: Beaten, Another Ass Kicking For the Wimp, Bound To Be Slapped, Inspirational Ass Kicking, Choked The Fuck Out, and Behaving Like a Dumbass has Consequences: Part II: Scissored Into Submission.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: MUSCULAR WOMEN, KICKING, SCISSORHOLD, FACE SLAPPING, BEATDOWNS

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress_Trish - Beat Up Compilation 2016.mp4
    Runtime: 01:09:08
    Video Size: 877 MB
    Resolution: 640?480

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 876.87 MB

4. gastroljor1986

Mistress_Trish - Corporal Compilation 2016

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Get a good sample of Mistress Trish's corporal punishment videos (OTK, spanking, belt spanking, vampire glove spanking, caning, paddling, strapping, whipping) from 2016 for a great deal of 50% discounted price (59 minutes for $28.99). Videos included are: 100 Cane Strokes, Busted Single Tail Cherry, Big Trouble: Part I: Disciplined, Merciless Punishment Caning, Sadistic Shark In The Water, Tearing Up His Flesh: Part II: Whipped Wounds, Fiery Agression: Part I: Cranky Caning, Sadistic Vampire Lust: Part I: Needle Paddle And Vampire Gloves, and Heavy Handed Punishment.

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Related Categories: CANING, PADDLING, WHIPPING, OTK SPANKING, SPANKING F/M

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress_Trish - Corporal Compilation 2016.mp4
    Runtime: 00:59:00
    Video Size: 746 MB
    Resolution: 640?480

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 745.66 MB

5. gastroljor1986

Bestfemdom � Pump Party. Starring Mistress Evie and Mistress Olga

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Double Domination, Bestfemdom, Mistress Evie, Evie, Mistress, Olga, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

<!--more-->File Name : Bestfemdom � Pump Party. Starring Mistress Evie and Mistress Olga.mp4
    Runtime: 00:39:10
    Video Size: 879 MB
    Resolution: 854?480

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 878.61 MB

6. gastroljor1986

Femme Fatale Films � Foot Lust - Part 3. Starring Mistress Serena

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemmeFataleFilms, Mistress Serena, Serena, Mistress, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

<!--more-->File Name : Femme Fatale Films � Foot Lust - Part 3. Starring Mistress Serena.mp4
    Runtime: 00:05:43
    Video Size: 88.1 MB

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 88.12 MB

7. gastroljor1986

Club Stiletto FemDom - Sniff My Ass While I Stroke You To (Ruined) Orgasm. Starring Miss Jasmine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well now, what do we have here? Miss Jasmine�s slave is bound in plastic wrap, with his cock tightly secured by a rope while she sticks a sounds unit into it. The slave squirms and moans, but any sounds he makes are muffled by Jasmine�s gorgeous ass. The slave thinks things seem to be getting easier, but Jasmine senses this and applies some nipple clamps to his cock. The clamps are attached by a rope which she tugs on and this really causes him buck. She removes the clamps, applies some lube to his cock, adds some spit, and starts to stroke his little micro-cock. She soon has him hard and tells him she�s going to give him an orgasm. She works his cock masterfully and gets him very close to the edge, lubing him from time to time with more spit.

Meanwhile, she continues to sit on his face and makes him fight for each breath. The slave is now moaning with pleasure. �Show me how much you love inhaling my ass� Jasmine demands. She tells him this is a reward for taking so much pain and she feels his balls swell in her hand. The slave is ready for the best orgasm of his life, but of course Jasmine knows precisely when he�s going to cum and lets go seconds before he can ejaculate. All the cum glides out of his body and his orgasm is totally ruined. She reaches again for the clamps. �I love t0rturing men right after they cum� she says with a giggle.

Category: RUINED ORGASMS

Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, CBT, FACE SITTING, BONDAGE, ASIAN PRINCESS

Keywords: miss jasmine, sounds, asian, ruined orgasm, facesitting

<!--more-->File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - Sniff My Ass While I Stroke You To (Ruined) Orgasm. Starring Miss Jasmine.mp4
    Runtime: 00:08:22
    Video Size: 664 MB
    Resolution: 1920?1080

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 663.75 MB

8. gastroljor1986

Mistress_Trish - Fully Fucking Up His Balls

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ive got some new shoes to break in on your nuts, Mistress Trish announces to slave m, as She gives a fast, forceful kick that has the toe of Her red high heels making a lovely pop as it spears the slaves balls. Trish is exquisite in black stockings as She connects with six more hard toe kicks that crumple slave m over. Mistress Trish long, legs pack brutal power as she continues cruel, beautiful kicks into the slaves swelling balls. After each kick, he doubles over and then forces himself to stand up for the next merciless ballbust, as Trish laughs at the agony She is inflicting. The slave fondles his balls in a futile attempt to soothe them, as the sadistic Mistress promises that if he takes enough punishment, She will generously facesit him for the next round of ball torture. Trish assaults his nuts with savage toe kick after savage toe kick, admiring the beautiful slaps and thuds the blows make, and laughing with joy over the slaves groans of anguish. After 20 mighty kicks, slave m sinks into a deep crouch, where Mistress Trish sneaks in another hard bust. After a few more kicks to leave the slaves balls totally swollen and sore, the slave is moved to the table. Trish grabs and squeezes the tender balls and uses them as leverage to pull Herself up on the table, where She sits on the slaves chest with Her perfect ass as She sends Her first barefoot kick into the balls. Mistress Trish nails slave ms testicles with kick after kick from Her long, lethal legs, using Her feet to push the slaves legs out of the way as he tries to guard his balls. Pushing against the wall to add force, Trish continues kicking and squeezing ms aching nuts. After a hard slap, Mistress places Her ass on the face of the lucky slave and then happily grabs, twists, and squeezes his balls. She sits on his chest for hard ball punches. Trish then stands over slave m for a few more ball kicks following by trampling and grinding that have slave m gasping, groaning, and crying in pain. Trishs glorious ass is view as She adds hard kicks and viselike squeezes that have the slave desperately begging for mercy. She sits on his chest for more kicks and then braces against the wall to grind Her full weight and power into his nuts, leaving the slave wailing in pain and Trish laughing with joy. Mistress Trish stops to give the balls a hard slap. She reaches down to admire the swollen balls She has caused, roughly squeezing them to add to the pain. Trish perches over the slave face to face to see his pain as She kicks and grabs his throbbing balls some more. A long, vicious sequence of kicks and squeezes has the slave shaking in pain and sobbing for mercy, again with a view of the lovely ass and legs that have slaves willingly embrace their doom. Mistress Trish then braces Herself against the slaves chest for stomps and kicks that have the slave futilely trying to protect his balls with his hand. Trish reaches in for a final ferocious two- ball squeeze, lifting with Her mighty legs to inflict excruciating pain, before She relaxes by sitting on the slaves chest and reaches back for a few final ball punches.

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, TRAMPLING, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress_Trish - Fully Fucking Up His Balls.mp4
    Runtime: 00:10:33
    Video Size: 132 MB
    Resolution: 654?480

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 132.11 MB

9. gastroljor1986

CRUEL MISTRESSES - Forceful screwing. Starring Mistress Sophie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Sophie is treating her slave like a piece of . He is the worst slave of hers and she hates him the most, so when it comes to punishing she can find outthe most humilating and hard things for him. Today she planned some hard fuck for him in the ass with her huge strapon. She hits him when he tries to escape and sheeven stand on his calves with her high heels.

<!--more-->File Name : CRUEL MISTRESSES - Forceful screwing. Starring Mistress Sophie.mp4
    Runtime: 00:10:05
    Video Size: 629 MB

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 628.69 MB

10. gastroljor1986

Asian Cruelty - A CRUEL MISTRESS RIPS FLESH OFF WITH A BRUTAL BEATDOWN. Starring Mistress Gaia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have him where I want him, naked inside my dungeon with his arms stretched high and tightly tethered. He has not shown the proper respect, and I�m teaching it to him all over again with my � Paddle.� It�s a heavy, hardwood design with air holes that speed it to its target and increase the damage to the skin. Already he is marked all over his back and ass with raw evidence of my power and savagery.

As I slam away, he bellows in pain. I like that, and hit harder, then shove the business end of the paddle into his mouth. �You like it?� I pause to ask. �Yes, Mistress Gaia,� I hand-slap his face, spit a gooey gob into his open yap and return to whacking away at his sore behind with all the strength I possess�and renewed speed! I will teach him a painful lesson in respect for the Mistress.

Taste My Pain,
    Mistress Gaia

Features: paddling, corporal punishment, Asian, BDSM, female domination, goddess worship, humiliation, bondage

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Related Categories: ASIAN, FEMDOM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, ASIAN PRINCESS, ASIAN GODDESS

Keywords: takanori, bdsm, latex vacuum bed, corsets, domination, ethnic, fetish, gloves, cuffs, boots, kink, leather, bondage, corporal punishment

<!--more-->File Name : Asian Cruelty - A CRUEL MISTRESS RIPS FLESH OFF WITH A BRUTAL BEATDOWN. Starring Mistress Gaia.mp4
    Runtime: 00:09:43
    Video Size: 36.9 MB

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 36.92 MB

11. gastroljor1986

Clares Spanks Men � Office Son-in-Law Spanking

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ms. Fiona X has hired her daughter�s husband and is watching him closely at the office. When he is late on her 1st day on the job, she teaches him a lesson by putting him over her knee for a long, hard spanking with her hand and a paddle. She doesn�t care if anyone hears it. And this`ll happen every time he screws up!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClaresSpanksMen, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spank, Mz Fiona X

<!--more-->File Name : Clares Spanks Men � Office Son-in-Law Spanking.wmv
    Runtime: 00:16:46
    Video Size: 362 MB

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 361.87 MB

12. gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - Sasha Foxx - Aerobic Bitch Princess

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Step aerobics are back on trend! Sasha Foxxs workout torments her slave. Sasha uses her slave as a step and ties a rope to the slaves balls. Then, Sasha threads a latex band through the rope. Pulling up on the latex band not only tortures the step, it keeps Sashas body looking great. She does arm curls using the slaves balls as counterweight. Sasha tramples and balances on her slave in time to her workout playlist. (9:54 long)

Clip contains: Sasha Foxx, Brat Girls, Trampling, Ball Abuse, Fitness

Category: BRAT GIRLS

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALL ABUSE, FITNESS

<!--more-->File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Sasha Foxx - Aerobic Bitch Princess.wmv
    Runtime: 00:09:54
    Video Size: 739 MB

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 738.84 MB

13. gastroljor1986

Clare Spanks Men � Wife Spanks Husband Over Job

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Audrey arranged for her out of work husband to work with her mother. Right there in the kitchen, she tells him all about what she expects from him in his new job. And if he screws up, she promises her mom will spank him at work and she will spank him when he gets home. She spanks him now to emphasize her point.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Audrey Tate, ClareSpanksMen, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spank

<!--more-->File Name : Clare Spanks Men � Wife Spanks Husband Over Job.wmv
    Runtime: 00:12:25
    Video Size: 274 MB

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 274.30 MB

14. gastroljor1986

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - FemDom Rubber Glove Wank

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's just something about a Dominant woman with sexy rubber gloves. How long so you think you could keep control?

Category: HANDJOBS

Related Categories: FEMDOM, RUBBER FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, ORGASM CONTROL, GLOVE FETISH

Keywords: femdom

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - FemDom Rubber Glove Wank.mp4
    Runtime: 00:11:33
    Video Size: 225 MB

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 225.09 MB

15. gastroljor1986

Brat Princess 2 - BP - Three Giant Princesses Find Little Man and Put Him in a Cage

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

360 HD Video You are a little man who has been sneaking around Princess Natalya�s house. She found you and locked you away in a cage. Natalya has invited her girlfriends, Chloe and Mariah, over to her house to show them the little man she�s found. But while she was gone you escaped! You are hiding from the giant Princess Natalya in a corner, when she and her friends return. The three girls scour the room trying to find you. Chloe and Mariah doubt that you even exist, but then the girls find you hiding! The girls are amazed at your tiny size! They bring you into Natalya�s bed and play with you awhile. At first, the three giant girls coo over your cuteness. But then, things take a darker turn. The girls are mad because you escaped your cage earlier. They threaten to crush you underneath their boots, if you ever try to escape again. Once the girls have instilled fear in you, they playfully tease you with their giant bodies. When they are done teasing and playing with you, they put you right back where you belong, in Princess Natalya�s cage. Chloe and Mariah hope that there are more little men from wherever you came from! They want little guys of their very own, too! (10:44 long)

Clip Contains: Chloe, Mariah, Natalya, 360 Virtual Reality, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Giantess, Size Comparison, Lingerie, Boots, Cage

Category: VIRTUAL REALITY - VR

Related Categories: GIANTESS, SIZE COMPARISON, BRAT GIRLS, LINGERIE, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: giantess

<!--more-->File Name : Brat Princess 2 - BP - Three Giant Princesses Find Little Man and Put Him in a Cage.mp4
    Runtime: 00:10:44
    Video Size: 1.16 GB
    Resolution: 3840?1920

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 1.16 GB

16. gastroljor1986

Mistress_Trish - Viciously Impaled Balls

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Trish desires to maximally damage slave m's balls with both pairs of her spiked shoes. She starts off kicking his balls quite deliberately and measured with the shorter spiked stilettos to open the slave up nicely. That doesn't last long and Trish is quickly kicking him hard and fast in the nuts to increase the amount that his balls weep gorgeous red tears for her. She treats him to dozens and dozens of hard, brutal, nut tearing punts with a few equally agonizing thigh and cock kicks mixed in for good measure. Now that the sadistic pleasure is flowing nicely Trish switches to the longer spiked stilettos to completely tear lucky slave m's poor aching balls apart. Again she starts more tempered to get a feel for how deeply the dozens of razor sharp spikes on her stilettos are digging into the slave's ball flesh but, again, quickly amplifies her punts to insanely hard kicks. A couple of dozen flesh ripping kicks in and the slave is howling in pain, leaking the sadists favorite fluid, but taking it like a champ. So Trish keeps going and going and going, making butchered and tenderized raw flesh of slave m's nuts. By the time Trish is satiated with what is now close to a hundred kicks the victim has completely saturated red balls. Much, of course, to Trish's delight.

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, STILETTOS, BALL ABUSE, CBT

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress_Trish - Viciously Impaled Balls.mp4
    Runtime: 00:12:48
    Video Size: 162 MB
    Resolution: 654?480

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 162.30 MB

17. gastroljor1986

Cybill Troy FemDom Anti-Sex League - Electro Sterilization

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Once my patient's testicles are secured in the electric ball crusher, I inform him that he'll be undergoing an excruciating electrical sterilization. The voltage on his crushed, flattened testicles will be turned up higher and higher until he's completely sterile, fried from the inside out. To assist his neutering, I add electric bands to his cock, zapping it as well.
    He screams and thrashes but we won't be finished until he's left sterile and emasculated.

Category: CBT

Related Categories: ELECTRIC PLAY, GELDING, CHASTITY, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MEDICAL FETISH

Keywords: fetish, femdom, crushing, vice, medical, med, neutering, femdom, corset, rubber, boots, cybil, bdsm, spitting, gloves

<!--more-->File Name : Cybill Troy FemDom Anti-Sex League - Electro Sterilization.mp4
    Runtime: 00:08:07
    Video Size: 415 MB
    Resolution: 960?540

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 415.27 MB

18. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Slaves Can Eat Dirt. Starring Princess Beverly

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Beverly enters the kitchen and see how the slave just wants to get some "real food� to eat from the fridge. Of course this is not allowed. With powerful whips and violent face slaps you punish the slaves for his misconduct while you also spitting into his mouth and face.

Then you tell the slave that if he wants �food�, it be scraps from you and your friends previous meals that are IN THE GARBAGE CAN! There is a lot of verbal abuse and face slaps to the slave.

You make the slave pull some old scraps out of the garbage can and you lead him out into the garden with a leash attached to his collar. The slave has to stop and must kneel down and watch as you pour the leftovers on wet, muddy soil. You grab his hair and press his head relentlessly into the now mud covered leftovers. With your boot on the back of his head, you command the slave to start eating his "real food".

While he eats he has to show you his face now and then before you push it back into the leftovers with your boot. Next you allow the slave the privilege of eating the mush from the soles of your boots. When he licks the mush from the soles, you spit right into his pathetic face.

***NOTE FROM PRINCESS BEVERLY: You can totally hear my friend �Miss T� off-camera laughing her ass off and mocking the fat-ass slave as we filmed this. It was her first time seeing me abuse my slaves and she thought it was fucking hilarious that I get to abuse these fucking losers and actually make $$$ off of THEIR suffering and humiliation!! Like, I explained to her that the more I make these idiots suffer and degraded them, the more $$$ I make! It really IS fucking hilarious when you think about it. If more women knew about this sh**tt, i swear they would all own slaves and do the same thing LOL.

Related Categories: FOOD, FEMDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION

Keywords: princess beverly

<!--more-->File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Slaves Can Eat Dirt. Starring Princess Beverly.mp4
    Runtime: 00:17:37
    Video Size: 1.40 GB

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 1.40 GB

19. gastroljor1986

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Sperm Farming in Space. Starring Amazon Alien Goddesses

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Amazon Alien Goddesses have captured a male for sperm farming. He may try to resist but their milking machine will suck every drop of sperm from his testicles so that they may breed without intercourse. Yasmin & Riley take turns sucking his cock with the machine, the male is terrified but the milking machine feels so good tugging at his erect cock. They collect the sperm and take it to their laboratory for the cloning process.

<!--more-->File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Sperm Farming in Space. Starring Amazon Alien Goddesses.mp4
    Runtime: 00:18:02
    Video Size: 1.49 GB

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 1.49 GB

20. gastroljor1986

Mistress Petra Hunter - Pegged Against the Wall

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You're up against the wall, legs spread, just how I like you. You're in the perfect position for fucking, and I slide my strap-on inside your ass. Feel my catsuit against your bare skin as I pound you hard and fast from behind!

[Contains: Female Domination, Pegging, Catsuit]

Category: PEGGING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, CATSUITS, ANAL, STRAP-ON

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress Petra Hunter - Pegged Against the Wall.mp4
    Runtime: 00:05:14
    Video Size: 199 MB

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Download file - 198.91 MB