Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by gastroljor1986, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

Lethal Bitches - Debt Collection FB1300. Starring Becky [FACE SITTING, SMOTHER]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Scott owes debt collector Becky money, and she's going to make sure he pays in full, with a very special kind of interest added on top - her ass and pussy sitting on his face! Becky loves her job as a debt collector and the power it gives her over men, and she takes great pleasure in crushing Scott's face beneath her and smothering him. She's in complete control and she knows it.

Category: FACE SITTING

Related Categories: SQUASH/SMOTHER, SMOTHER

Keywords: squash/smother

<!--more-->File Name : Lethal Bitches - Debt Collection FB1300. Starring Becky [FACE SITTING, SMOTHER].mp4
    Runtime: 00:20:28
    Video Size: 457 MB
    Resolution: 720?576

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Young Goddess Kim - Doormat in Chastity [Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've locked this slave back in chastity and left it leashed and chained to the door as I went out shopping for the day. On My return, in full black PVC outfit, it drops to its knees to kiss My red sole patent leather boots. A slave must always prove itself useful to a Goddess, and right now its most useful as My personal doormat. I use its face and tongue to wipe and lick My boot soles clean, and wipe them dry on its carpet of a body. I degrade the slave into nothing but My object with the simple purpose of My doormat - to be used throughout the day for My arriving guests too. I notice it does a much better job in chastity, its desperation to please Me is satisfying. Doubt I'll unlock it anytime soon. or ever again.

Includes: Boot Domination, PVC, Female Domination, Humiliation, Sole Licking, Trampling, Boot Worship, Chastity, Goddess Worship, Human Furniture, Femdom POV, CFNM

Category: FEMDOM

Related Categories: CHASTITY, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT DOMINATION

Keywords: real life goddess

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Young Goddess Kim - Doormat in Chastity [Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination].mp4
    Runtime: 00:09:11
    Video Size: 457 MB
    Resolution: 1920?1080

[​IMG]

Download file

3. gastroljor1986

Bffvideos � Under Goddess Manu Fox Sweaty Feet Pt.2. Starring Manu Fox [Foot Fetish, Foot Gagging, Brazilian, Footworship, Footlicking]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hot Manu Fox is having a nice time with slave Olavo worshipping her big soft feet. She is so sexy while receives wet licks on her soles.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Foot Gagging, Brazilian, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Manu Fox

<!--more-->File Name : Bffvideos � Under Goddess Manu Fox Sweaty Feet Pt.2. Starring Manu Fox [Foot Fetish, Foot Gagging, Brazilian, Footworship, Footlicking].mp4
    Runtime: 00:10:16
    Video Size: 449 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

4. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Kinky Mistresses � A very sexy fetish session. Starring Fetish Nelja [Latex & Rubber, teasing, Worship]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nelja has tied her slave to her bed, oils her dark body and loves to tease her with her latex gloves. A very sexy fetish session

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Kinky Mistresses � A very sexy fetish session. Starring Fetish Nelja [Latex & Rubber, teasing, Worship].mp4
    Runtime: 00:10:36
    Video Size: 314 MB
    Resolution: 1280?720

[​IMG]

Download file

5. gastroljor1986

Chanel Preston � Ass Worship and Ass Licking BTS [Oral Servitude, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Ass Worship]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Anilingus, Chanel Preston, POV, Assworship, Oral Servitude, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Femdom POV

<!--more-->File Name : Chanel Preston � Ass Worship and Ass Licking BTS [Oral Servitude, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Ass Worship].mp4
    Runtime: 00:08:23
    Video Size: 268 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

6. gastroljor1986

Asian Cruelty - SHEER VIOLENCE WITH A RIDING CROP. Starring Queen Darla [whipping, corporal punishment, Asian, goddess worship, humiliation, bondage]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My victim stands bound to the chain-link spider web in my dungeon, wide open for the slashes of my riding crop. I whale away, slicing from every direction, forehand and back, up and down his reddening body. He struggles crazily, as if to escape, bellowing with his piercing pain. It excites me, the crack of my whip on male flesh and the continuous wailing. I love it! Concentrating on his nipples raises the level of his screams, music to my ears.

A bizarre quivering begins in his arms and vibrates through his body. I pick up the tempo, slamming his teats with maddening speed. He cries like a baby, a weird sound, accompanied by the crack, crack, crack of riding crop against soft skin. Trying to avoid the pain, he manages to turn away in his bonds. I take advantage of that move, and swat his bare backside really good. I don�t miss a spot.

Yours in good pain,
    Queen Darla

Features: whipping, corporal punishment, Asian, BDSM, female domination, goddess worship, humiliation, bondage

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: ASIAN, FEMDOM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, ASIAN PRINCESS, ASIAN GODDESS

Keywords: queen darla, bdsm, corsets, domination, ethnic, fetish, gloves, cuffs, kink, leather, bondage, corporal punishment

<!--more-->File Name : Asian Cruelty - SHEER VIOLENCE WITH A RIDING CROP. Starring Queen Darla [whipping, corporal punishment, Asian, goddess worship, humiliation, bondage].mp4
    Runtime: 00:07:39
    Video Size: 143 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

7. gastroljor1986

Fascist FemDom - Dirty Foot Prisoner w_ Morgan Chase & Elena De Luca [FOOT DOMINATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, DIRTY FEET]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Morgan Chase and Elena De Luca have no mercy for their captive. He has been stripped and handcuffed, completely helpless. When he refuses to answer their questions the mistresses have ways of making him talk. He is trampled beeath the weight of both dominas. Barefoot and dressed in leather he finds himself praying to Allah for the strength not to give in to the beauty of their legs above him, their red toes on his face. He is forced to lick the dirt from Morgan and Elena's feet and breathe in the smelly scent. To wash down the dirt he is made to drink their spit. By the time the mistresses are through interogating the hostage he is aroused and begging for more. To shut up his pleas Ms. De Luca smothers him with her ass while Ms. Chase crushes him beneath her perfect feet.

Welcome to the Nation,
    Brigadier General Elena De Luca

Category: TRAMPLING

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, DIRTY FEET, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: elena de luca, morgan chase, cfnm, smothering, leather, race play, face sitting, breathe play, gagging, foot smelling, spitting, upskirt, interrogation, humiliation, red toes

<!--more-->File Name : Fascist FemDom - Dirty Foot Prisoner w_ Morgan Chase & Elena De Luca [FOOT DOMINATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, DIRTY FEET].mp4
    Runtime: 00:09:09
    Video Size: 98.1 MB
    Resolution: 720?406

[​IMG]

Download file

8. gastroljor1986

Fascist FemDom - Joy Division Strap-on Fuck. Starring Goddess Cybill Troy [PEGGING, STRAP-ON, LATEX, BOOT FETISH, CFNM]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistresses of the Black Stilettos need a way to let loose and relax. That's why we have "Joy Division". Cybill Troy has her slave all ready for the taking. His legs are strung up and spread from the suspension rack. She lubes up her favorite big black cock so it's just as shiny as her latex, and fucks him just the way she likes. Cybill abuses his gaping asshole first just with her cock then also with her hands. This fuck is all about her pleasure and she loves to get her dick nice and deep in her bitches. The slave is merely a fucktoy for her to slap, spit on and use until she is satisfied.

Welcome to the Nation,
    Brigadier General De Luca

Category: STRAP-ON

Related Categories: PEGGING, FEMALE DOMINATION, LATEX, BOOT FETISH, CFNM

Keywords: cybill troy, military, v8, anal fingering, high heels, spitting, slapping, humiliation, suspension, gloves, uniform, military cap, brunette, long hair

<!--more-->File Name : Fascist FemDom - Joy Division Strap-on Fuck. Starring Goddess Cybill Troy [PEGGING, STRAP-ON, LATEX, BOOT FETISH, CFNM].mp4
    Runtime: 00:08:15
    Video Size: 126 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

9. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Slapped everywhere. Starring Lady Anette and Lady Maggie [Faceslap, Face Slap, Face Slapping]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both Ladies, Anette and Maggie are sitting on the couch relaxing and letting their slave kiss gently their boots. Every now and then they stop him and slaps his face hard, then he has to continue. After a while Mistress Anette gets enough, she stands up and starts smacking his face this way really hard, sometimes including his nipples. Finally they both sit down and Anette uses his mouth as an ashtray.

Features: hard face slapping, smoking, human ashtray, female domination

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: FEMDOM, FACE SLAPPING, HUMAN ASHTRAY, BDSM, SMOKING

Keywords: lady anette, domina amazon, elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination, unusual, bdsm, hard face slapping, human ashtray, smoking

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Slapped everywhere. Starring Lady Anette and Lady Maggie [Faceslap, Face Slap, Face Slapping].mp4
    Runtime: 00:10:46
    Video Size: 286 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

10. gastroljor1986

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Young sissy first time whipping [WHIPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, SISSY SLUTS, SUBMISSIVE _ SLAVE TRAINING, LATEX, PANTYHOSE_STOCKINGS]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After spanking the beginner slut and being quite impressed how he took it - not bad at all for a very first time - I decided this little sissy ass can take, and thus needs, more abuse. This time I decide to go at it in two ways: first plug it and then whip it. Taking a whipping right after the very first spanking, when the tender ass is burning red, will not be easy, but with a butt-plug that he must keep up his ass - that will be a real challenge. But I know he wants to please Me, it's in his nature, so I have high hopes for this sissy. And if he pleases Me, I will allow him to worship My big round bottom - surely a tempting enough prize, isn't it?

#1 clip in category "WHIPPING"

Category: WHIPPING

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, SISSY SLUTS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, LATEX, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS

Keywords: ezada

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress Ezada Sinn - Young sissy first time whipping [WHIPPING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, SISSY SLUTS, SUBMISSIVE _ SLAVE TRAINING, LATEX, PANTYHOSE_STOCKINGS].mp4
    Runtime: 00:09:38
    Video Size: 89.3 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

11. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Mistress Iside - MILITARY SODOMY [MALE STRAP-ON, ANAL MASTURBATION, ROLE PLAY, DILDO SUCKING]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I bought a lot of her strap-on videos and I can say without a doubt she's the best, her eyes and her facial expressions send me to heaven every time. I would like now to commission you a fantasy of mine that I have since long time and you look perfect to realize it. The plot is this one: k032 freshman is a rather clever soldier, he has not yet understood what his real duties are inside the barracks but above all he always tries to evade the orders that are given him by superiors. After he received many reproaches, the thing it�s repeating too much, it takes something strong to call him back to order once and for all. The picket officer thus reported to Lieutenant Iside the inadequate behavior of this new freshman. He needs a particular punishment and for this reason he will be taken away from prying eyes. At this point the young freshman is alone with the lieutenant and he immediately understands that this punishment will be different, this time in fact he was really kicked into a big trouble. The lieutenant hits him several times on the belly with the truncheon so as to force him to bend with his head resting on the wall. After having untied his uniform trousers, the lieutenant puts his truncheon into his ass so as to enlarge his anus without mercy. At this point she makes him turn and forces him to suck her big cock just like a real slut, this is of course just the prelude of what it will happen soon. K032 freshman will pay a very high price this time and he will do it by his ass, having to satisfy the irrepressible desire of Lieutenant Iside who will have fun fucking him in a very brutal way between moans and screams of extreme suffering. Every time in fact the young soldier will dare to oppose some resistance he will be immediately hitted with truncheon and this will be good to tame him completely until the final goal is reached. A real !

Related Categories: MALE STRAP-ON, ANAL MASTURBATION, FEMDOM, ROLE PLAY, DILDO SUCKING

Keywords: mistress iside, domina iside, padrona iside, iside, strapon, male strap-on, femdom, bdsm, role play, anal, forced anal, sadistic mistress, sensual domination, beautiful mistress, mistress iside clips4sale

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Mistress Iside - MILITARY SODOMY [MALE STRAP-ON, ANAL MASTURBATION, ROLE PLAY, DILDO SUCKING].mov
    Runtime: 00:22:23
    Video Size: 401 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

12. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - ChiChi and Kendall POV - Try on Outfits to Tease an Ass Addict in Chastity [FEMDOM POV, CHASTITY]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We know that you�ve been having an awful time in chastity. Well, the bad news is things are about to get worse. We just went on a shopping binge with your credit card and got a big haul of sexy new shiny outfits. We�re both going to wear them for our boyfriends later, but first, we�re going to try them out on you. We want to see which outfit from our haul makes you the most�uncomfortable�in your tight little chastity device. We know that we both have incredible asses and that all the new clothes we picked out make them look great. But which is the best one to wear for our boyfriends? We try on three outfits: spandex leggings, short shorts, and leotards in our quest to find the outfit that makes boys craziest for us. Which do you like best, loser? (11:41 long)

Clip Contains: ChiChi, Kendall, Femdom POV, Chastity, Financial Domination, Humiliation, Shiny Clothes, Spandex, Outfit Tester, Shopping Haul

Category: FEMDOM POV

Related Categories: CHASTITY, SHINY CLOTHING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, SHOPPING, HUMILIATION

Keywords: chastity

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - ChiChi and Kendall POV - Try on Outfits to Tease an Ass Addict in Chastity [FEMDOM POV, CHASTITY].wmv
    Runtime: 00:11:41
    Video Size: 873 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

13. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Humiliation POV - I Can Get You Off With Just One Finger - SPH. Starring Goddess Dylan [SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Dylan

I know how tiny that thing is. That must really suck. I know I couldn�t do anything with it, and neither could any other girl, that�s why you�re jerking off to this video right now. Your penis is so fucking small that I�ll bet you sit down to p.! Because basically you have an enlarged clitoris. You don�t look like a man with a penis, you look like a man with a clit. Seriously it looks weird, wrong, pathetic, and sad. I�d be so ashamed if I were you.

You have this teeny weeny, itty bitty little dick not even the size of my pinky. It�s like a birth defect. I didn�t really believe how small penises could get until I actually saw some of your pictures. I mean wow. I�m so glad I never hooked up with a guy with a tiny little dick because it would be instant friend zone. I wouldn�t want you having any thoughts of me ever touching that thing. It�s too little.

So keep jerking that pathetic little thing all by yourself, it�s all you do. It will never be touched by a woman. You will never feel like a man, just a jerkoff loser. It must be so embarrassing too, to be jerking off with only two fingers. I�ll bet you hope no one ever walks in on you. That would be so humiliating. You�re so ridiculous. You don�t even stroke it, it�s not long enough! LOL! How do you jerk it?

You just love when I talk down to you about your tiny little dick. It makes you so hard. It�s so pathetic how much you get off on me making fun of you. I know most tiny dick losers jerk off with two fingers, but yours is so small, I�ll bet you could get off with just one finger. Follow along carefully loser, I�m going to show you how to cum with just one finger. Pathetic. I got you off with One finger.

Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION

Related Categories: VERBAL HUMILIATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV

Keywords: verbal humiliation

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Humiliation POV - I Can Get You Off With Just One Finger - SPH. Starring Goddess Dylan [SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION].wmv
    Runtime: 00:09:37
    Video Size: 330 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

14. gastroljor1986

Mistress Roberta - Tricking my chastity slave into toilet play. Starring Mistress Roberta [TOILET FETISH, FARTING, TOILET SLAVERY, TEASE & DENIAL]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Today i decided to call my chastity slave and trick him .First i put his chastity belt on and after i give him a choice , if he will become my personal toilet he will get away from the chastity and he always say he will do anything just to get out of chastity so i also go with the prank further and fart in his face even let him lick my ass hole and he seems very inloved with this the only thing he doesn't know is that this is a prank and he will not get free of his chastity so enjoy the prank .

Category: CHASTITY

Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, TOILET FETISH, FARTING, TOILET SLAVERY, TEASE & DENIAL

Keywords: mistress roberta, tricking, chastity, slave, toilet, play, choice, personal prank, fart lick, ass hole, inloved

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress Roberta - Tricking my chastity slave into toilet play. Starring Mistress Roberta [TOILET FETISH, FARTING, TOILET SLAVERY, TEASE & DENIAL].mp4
    Runtime: 00:12:31
    Video Size: 155 MB
    Resolution: 720?396

[​IMG]

Download file

15. gastroljor1986

The Queendom - Kawaii Smother Marathon 6: Good Morning Smother. Starring Mistress Kawaii [BREAST SMOTHERING, SMOTHER, BREAST SMOTHERING]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its the final day of the 72 hour smother marathon! Mistress Kawaii has just woken up and checks to make sure her smother toy is still alive. She kept the slave trapped in the sleep sack with his face trapped beneath her legs and ass all night while she slept and she's happy to see the slave survived to be smothered even more! Mistress Kawaii wastes no time, immediately pushing her massive breasts into the slave's face for some brutal (and wonderful) breast smothering! Still zipped up in the sleepsack and with all of Mistress Kawaii's body weight pressing down on him, there is nothing at all the slave can do except lay still and hope to survive. "You can squirm all you want," she laughs as the slave tries to find some small pocket of air, but Mistress Kawaii's big, soft breasts make a perfect seal over the slave's face. It isn't long before Mistress Kawaii decides to take things up another notch though. She pulls her stretchy sports bra out far enough to slip the slave's entire head inside her bra! Now there is really no chance the slave can escape! "Don't squirm around so much, you're not going anywhere. You're going to stay here," she says as the slave tries desperately to breathe from inside her tight sports bra. The only time he can get any air though is when Mistress Kawaii decides to lift up and let him breathe! "You're easy to forget about," she says, teasing the slave as she presses down onto his face again. The slave's face turns deep purple and red and he suffocates between her tits, but that only makes Mistress Kawaii want to smother him more! Eventually the sports bra comes off and the topless breast smothering begins! She keeps pushing the slave, but ultimately decides to leave him trapped in the sleep sack while she goes to get breakfast. She sits on the slave's face for a second as she gets out of bed and heads out to eat. As soon as she gets back the slave's face will be going right back underneath her ass for more smothering!

Mistress Kawaii, Breast Smother, SmotherMarathon, Sleepsack

Easily search for all of the different Smother Marathon Clip Series!

Category: SMOTHER

Related Categories: BREAST SMOTHERING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMAN FURNITURE, BBW FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: queendom, mistress kawaii, smothered, big breasts, tit smother, trapped, helpless, bound slave, marathon smother

<!--more-->File Name : The Queendom - Kawaii Smother Marathon 6: Good Morning Smother. Starring Mistress Kawaii [BREAST SMOTHERING, SMOTHER, BREAST SMOTHERING].mp4
    Runtime: 00:13:13
    Video Size: 249 MB
    Resolution: 854?480

[​IMG]

Download file

16. gastroljor1986

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Mindfuck Affair [TEASE & DENIAL]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You've been texting back and forth with this hot as fuck girl you met online. Weeks of steamy messages on both sides have left you aching to meet her in person. You two finally get a hotel together and it looks like you're going to seal the deal on this physical encounter. Wait... what is she doing? She's throwing your clothes in the hallway and getting a gag out for you. This wasn't what you expected so you start to leave; only to find out she's friends with your wife! She knows you're a cheating bastard and she's going to make you pay for every unfaithful text.

She's going to make this affair so rough you'll never think about cheating on your wife again.

Category: MIND FUCK

Related Categories: CHEATING, HOME WRECKER, TEASE & DENIAL

Keywords: cheating

<!--more-->File Name : Goddess Alexandra Snow - Mindfuck Affair [TEASE & DENIAL].mp4
    Runtime: 00:10:06
    Video Size: 373 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

17. gastroljor1986

Fascist FemDom - Ballbusting Cadets Hera & Toro [BALLBUSTING, CFNM, CBT]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Toro's 1st Fascist FemDom appaearance! Definitely not her last though...

Even the youngest members of the Black Stiletto Army get to have a little fun with the salves whenever they want. Goddess Hera and Lady Toro needed a practice dummy to test out their new favorite ball busting techniques. Dressed in matching mini skirt uniforms and their tall platform heels they giggle and laugh at the groans and whines of their toy.

The cadets give it their all double teaming his swollen and brutalized balls. The salve gets no relief when the high kicks and brutal punches are coming from both sides one right after another. His pain only makes Hera and Toro want to cause him even more pain! They can definitely get used to this type of work for The Nation. Looking beautiful, showing off their long legs and flashes of upskirt views all while being as sadistic and relentless as they please? It's the best job ever!

Welcome to The Nation,

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, CFNM, CBT

Keywords: hera chevalier, mistress toro, black stiletto army, nation of md, ball abuse, uniforms, double mistress, ebony, latina, boots, high heels, upskirt, military, humiliation, laughing

<!--more-->File Name : Fascist FemDom - Ballbusting Cadets Hera & Toro [BALLBUSTING, CFNM, CBT].mp4
    Runtime: 00:09:46
    Video Size: 175 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

18. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Club Stiletto FemDom - Your Afternoon Snack Is My Body Sweat. Starring Princess Lily [ASS SMELLING, ARMPITS, ASS WORSHIP]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Lily is on the elliptical and working up quite a sweat. She takes a drink of her water and then tells you to hold the bottle as she resumes working. She tells you to kneel there and hold the bottle and as the camera pulls back you can see she�s working out in a sexy black panties bra set with fishnet stockings. The camera moves down and behind Lily and you get a magnificent view of her plump ass gyrating on the machine. You can see the sweat start to run down her ass cheeks. She asks if you�re thirsty and then says that maybe if you are Lucky some of the sweat will drip off her ass and you can lick it up. The camera holds in this position for sometime so you can just admire her ass in motion and see the sweat continue to form and drip off her body. �I can feel the sweat beading down my skin� she says and then calls you in closer to see for yourself.

When she is done you will be licking her entire body clean. �And you�ll also be licking up the sweat that falls on the elliptical� she tells you. Now Lily tells you to bring your nose between her ass cheeks and to sniff her asshole. �Because you�ve been such a good bitch it�s going to be your afternoon snack.� Finally Lily brings the elliptical to a standstill. She gets off and lifts her arm and the sweat literally comes pouring down her arm. �Come up here and lick it all off� she tells you, �I don�t want to drip all over myself, I want it to drip into your mouth.� Next she leans forward and now her sweaty ass is right in your face. She orders you to lick that too. She has really worked up an amazing amount of sweat. Just when you think it can�t get better she leans forward again and slides her panties to the side so you get a birds eye view of her beautiful pussy and anus. She fingers herself to torment you, then takes off her panties and stuffs them in your mouth.

Category: SWEAT FETISH

Related Categories: EXERCISE, ASS SMELLING, ARMPITS, ASS WORSHIP

Keywords: princess lily, ass worship, armpit worship, sweat, ass licking

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Club Stiletto FemDom - Your Afternoon Snack Is My Body Sweat. Starring Princess Lily [ASS SMELLING, ARMPITS, ASS WORSHIP].mp4
    Runtime: 00:06:00
    Video Size: 440 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

19. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Dirty Trans Dolls � Gothic tranny strap-on fucked part 1. Starring Fetish Liz [Trannsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Love toying with my gothic TV tramp! Doesn�t she look slutty and hungry for my strap-on cock? She has no choice but to suck my dick ensuring it is wet enough to fuck her tight little ASSHOLE. The better she sucks it off, the smoother the pounding will go. But she`ll be treated n fucked like the crossdressing slut that she is n she`ll love me mounting her.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DirtyTransDolls, Strapon, Fetish Liza, Trannsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, Liza, Dildo, Strap-On, Strap on, Dildo Sucking, Strapon Sucking, Gothic

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Dirty Trans Dolls � Gothic tranny strap-on fucked part 1. Starring Fetish Liz [Trannsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy].mp4
    Runtime: 00:08:32
    Video Size: 199 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

20. gastroljor1986

Fascist FemDom - Gangbang Assault: Choke on Victory Pt. 2 w_ Eden. Simone & Tangent [STRAP-ON, GANGBANGS, HUMILIATION, DILDO SUCKING, ASS TO MOUTH]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now that their dicks are wet its time to invade this slave from the rear. Goddess Tangent has even upgraded to her 2ft long cock to make sure he is deeply penetrated. His ass is put on display and given a humiliating and thorough inspection before Mistresses Eden, Simone and Tangent all violate his man pussy with their fingers. All 3 force their hand inside him at once to ensure he is properly stretched to handle their dicks. The barracks whore is used and abused from both ends, spit-roasted by Mastress Eden and Mistress Simone, pounded by each of their cocks and finally deeply stretched by Tangent's extra-long big black cock. All this just for having been captured on the Black Stiletto Army's land.

Welcome to the Nation,

Related Categories: GANGBANGS, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, DILDO SUCKING, ASS TO MOUTH

Keywords: mistress tangent, simone of chicago, mistress eden, leather, latex, uniform, cfnm, hood, inspection, atm, multiple mistress, latina, blonde, redhead, boots

<!--more-->File Name : Fascist FemDom - Gangbang Assault: Choke on Victory Pt. 2 w_ Eden. Simone & Tangent [STRAP-ON, GANGBANGS, HUMILIATION, DILDO SUCKING, ASS TO MOUTH].mp4
    Runtime: 00:18:59
    Video Size: 277 MB

[​IMG]

Download file