Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by gastroljor1986, Jul 8, 2014.

1. gastroljor1986

gastroljor1986 Well-Known Member

[Femdom 2018] Czech Soles - My feet are so tired. Would you worship them for me [Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/598557fac9944/_F..._Footlicking__Foot_Licking__Foot_Worship_.mp4
    data-width="700px" data-height="56.25%" src="
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anna has just came home from school and from running some errands and she's tired, her feet are aching and she just wants to relax now. Fortunately her boyfriend is home and he's a foot lover. So when she says her feet are aching he comes right away to ease her of her pain. Anna takes off her socks and rubs her bare feet with sexy red nail polish on, teasing this way her boyfriend. Now she deserves a nice foot massage and she also wants her feet to be worshiped, touched and bitten gently. She enjoys this very much - a foot lover is a god to her in these situations. It's so pleasant and foot worship also arouses her very much. Just watch.

Clip is a POV video for a good part, showing you every detail of Anna's feet and toes. Partially Charlie is playing as her boyfriend, the rest is up to you to play ;-).

Category: FOOT FETISH

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, POV FOOT WORSHIP, POV BAREFOOT, FOOT MASSAGE

Keywords: anna, charlie, foot worship, pov foot worship, pov barefoot, foot massage, foot teasing, red toe nails, small feet

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Czech Soles - My feet are so tired. Would you worship them for me [Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship].mp4
    Runtime: 00:12:58
    Video Size: 486 MB
    Resolution: 1920?1080

[​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] MISTRESS GAIA - ASS FUCKED & BUTTPLUGGED [Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/a283da5e74941/_F...__Anus__Ass__Pegging__Strap-On__Strap_on_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have my slave on the floor, and he is tightly bound in a hogtie position. It's a very stressfull position, and has been waiting a while for me to arrive. As I enter the dungeon, I know he thinks I'm going to release him. Not so... I have decided to make my bitch useful, and tell him to prepare to suffer. As he's wearing a collar and leash, I give him a few hard tugs before getting him to worship my feet and kiss my beautiful shoes. With him so helpless, I decided to give him a good fucking. I put on a pair of latex gloves and prepare my strapon. As I look down on my bitch, I know he's going to give me great plaesure as I fuck his ass. I shove my cock in and he lets out a squeal. I want to hear him squeal louder, so I fuck him harder and faster while giving him some slaps of encouragement. After I have fucked his ass, I want him to continue to suffer. So I remove my cock from the strapon, and with a screwing motion I shove it all the way up his sorry ass. He squeals in pain as I continue with his torture. As he worships my feet in gratitude, I finally leave him to struggle and squirm with no escape from his butt plug hogtie...

Category: ASS SPREADING

Related Categories: STRAP-ON, FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM, BONDAGE, FEMALE SUPREMACY

Keywords: gaia, strapon, ass spreading, female domination, female supremacy, bondage, bdsm, foot worship, ass fetish, slapping, buttplug, mistress gaia, clips4sale, domina gaia, padrona gaia, mistress gaia

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] MISTRESS GAIA - ASS FUCKED & BUTTPLUGGED [Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on].mp4
    Runtime: 00:12:25
    Video Size: 300 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

3. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - My Stepsister is a Dominatrix [CBT, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/68792a3212190/_F...Cock_Humiliation__Small_Dick_Humiliation_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bitch said he'd do ANYTHING to escape my toy.

So i thought about making him eat his cum for me of course but he couldn't even get hard.

This quickly turned into a Virgin SPH !

Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION

Related Categories: TABOO, FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, MIND FUCK, BALL ABUSE

Keywords: taboo, small penis humiliation, mind fuck, female domination, cbt, ball abuse, men following orders, humiliation, sister/brother fantasy, brat girls, corporal torture, sub abuse

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - My Stepsister is a Dominatrix [CBT, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation].mp4
    Runtime: 00:06:15
    Video Size: 309 MB
    Resolution: 1280?720

[​IMG]

Download file

4. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Cybill Troy FemDom Anti-Sex League - Beaten into Slave Pulp. Starring Cybill Troy and Veronica Vixen [Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F_M, Spank, Spanked]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/b194006852bfa/_F...m_Spanking__Spanking_F_M__Spank__Spanked_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sadistic Mistresses Cybill Troy & Veronica Vixen refuse to allow a slave of theirs to get soft. Even after this slave can't handle their canes and hard wooden paddles, they decide to toughen him up by beating him harder and harder as he screams for mercy. He will be paddled and caned into a deep submissive state at their skilled hands.

Holding him down, they take turns punishing his flesh, forcing him well beyond his limits until he breaks, completely under their control and unable to form a sentence, let alone protest.

Category: CANING

Related Categories: PADDLING, FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, SPANKING, F/M SPANKING

Keywords: leather, femdom, fur spanking, caning, no mercy, paddling, humiliation ,spitting fetish, bdsm, slave training, veronica, vixen, cybill troy

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Cybill Troy FemDom Anti-Sex League - Beaten into Slave Pulp. Starring Cybill Troy and Veronica Vixen [Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F_M, Spank, Spanked].mp4
    Runtime: 00:10:14
    Video Size: 523 MB
    Resolution: 960?540

[​IMG]

Download file

5. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] House of Sinn - Breaking down the bed. Starring Mistress Sheyla [Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/d8d168479e1fc/_F...__Anus__Ass__Pegging__Strap-On__Strap_on_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You have been dreaming to be in Mistress Sheyla's bed for a lifetime, you wake up sweating and horny and thinking of fucking but... unfortunately or maybe fortunately for you, the sadistic Lady has a big strap-on for you instead of a juicy pussy. This love making is so deep, so hard that it's tearing down the bed and you want to see it!

Category: STRAP-ON

Related Categories: PEGGING, FEMDOM, BDSM, SENSUAL DOMINATION, ANAL

Keywords: mistress sheyla, house of sinn

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] House of Sinn - Breaking down the bed. Starring Mistress Sheyla [Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on].mp4
    Runtime: 00:11:53
    Video Size: 536 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

6. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Mistress Luna - Mat pantyhose worship [Pantyhose, Nylons, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/9909eb6b1a6f0/_F...__Tease___Denial__Tease__Denial__Teasing_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Today I been at Spa, and now I feel so relax and good. My slave is serving Me Champagne and strawberries .

It may be the Spa effect plus the Champagne - but I feel horny and I will use My slave for My pleasure!

He know he is here for My pleasure and he must follow My orders exactly, other ways, I will lock him in the small cage and leave him there until I will be in mood to apply corporal punishment!

I wear mat satin black pantyhose- extraordinary touch on the skin : luxurious, arousing extravagant - makes Me feel even more horny!

After I get My pleasure using My ,,sexual toy,, I reward My boy: I give him to eat one strawberry, but not ,,any,, strawberry but one special: I had put My orgasm juice on it ..mmm delicious , isnt ?

Category: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS WORSHIP, ORAL SERVITUDE, PUSSY WORSHIP, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS

Keywords: mistress luna, ass smelling, foot sniffing, tights, femdom, female supremacy, feeding

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Mistress Luna - Mat pantyhose worship [Pantyhose, Nylons, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing].mp4
    Runtime: 00:09:32
    Video Size: 353 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

7. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Ball Busting Chicks - Brutal Domination & CBT. Starring Mistress Natalie [CBT, Brutal, Hard, BallBustingChicks, Ballbusting, Balls Busting]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/ff046a6818d3e/_F...ustingChicks__Ballbusting__Balls_Busting_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This Mistress likes to smoke cigars, humiliate and abuse her slave for her own amusement. She let him clean the toilet, let him change her boots to high heel shoes, yank the ball leash to make him work faster, slap his cock and balls, Kick him hard in the balls, tease him to make his cock big and hard again for more cock and ball abuse...
    In English Language.

Category: CBT

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, TEASE & DENIAL, HIGH HEELS, FEMDOM, BALL ABUSE

Keywords: natalie

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Ball Busting Chicks - Brutal Domination & CBT. Starring Mistress Natalie [CBT, Brutal, Hard, BallBustingChicks, Ballbusting, Balls Busting].mp4
    Runtime: 00:09:14
    Video Size: 347 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

8. gastroljor1986

She Owns Your Manhood - Ball Squeezing Girlfriend Juliette March [Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/3c92b99aee285/Sh...__Forced_Orgasm__Sperm__Cumshot__Milking_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Juliette March fell asleep in shiny pantyhose and a leotard. Her boyfriend, Lance Hart, snuggles up next to her and wakes her up because he's horny. Juliette doesn't fuck him. Instead she grabs his balls and squeezes and slaps. That's how they play.

Category: HANDJOBS

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, SENSUAL DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, LEOTARD FETISH, FACE SITTING

Keywords: juliette march, face sitting, leotard pantyhose, shiny pantyhose, female orgasm, ball slapping, edging, handjob, edging, ball squeezing, face sitting, cbt, cum on pantyhose, cum eating, lance hart

<!--more-->File Name : She Owns Your Manhood - Ball Squeezing Girlfriend Juliette March [Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking].mp4
    Runtime: 00:23:03
    Video Size: 1.34 GB

[​IMG]

Download file

9. gastroljor1986

THE MEAN GIRLS - Feet At The End Of The Day. Starring Goddess Nina and Goddess Harley [Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/03e643a79a290/TH..._Footlicking__Foot_Licking__Foot_Worship_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

***This is being written by the new "clip description slave" that has been commanded to watch all Mean Girls' clips and do all their writeups from now on because they shouldn't have to do their own writeups. This is how I serve because I cannot live at Mean Girl Manor. I am to watch, review, and give a complete and fair description of each clip from a slave perspective to all potential clip-buyers before deciding to make their purchase.***

The slave has just finished his long list of chores for the day and comes crawling into the room to ask Goddess Nina and Goddess Harley if there is anything else the Goddesses want before he goes back into his cage. Goddess Nina says that her feet have gotten sweaty in the thigh high boots she's been wearing all day and instructs the slave to lick the sweat off her feet. The slave removes Goddess Nina's boots and is made to sniff her sweaty socks before he gets the privilege of licking her feet. Goddess Harley says her feet are uncomfortable too and has the slave start giving her a foot rub. The slave is now licking and massaging the feet of both Goddesses at once. They laugh about how they can literally make the slave do anything. Goddess Nina makes the slave lick and swallow lint between her toes telling the slave that her toe lint is his dinner tonight! Goddess Harley makes the slave deep throat her foot until he is gagging on it like he's choking on a big dick. Goddess Harley wonders why he seems to be so good at it. Goddess Nina joins in and the slave is forced to deep throat both of their feet at the same time.

This another great foot worship clip from the Mean Girls! What I really liked about this clip is the Goddesses are having a blast degrading the slave with their feet. You can tell how much they are really enjoying this as they have big smiles on their face and they keep laughing out loud over and over at how they are able to make the slave do whatever they want! Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it a "9."

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION

Keywords: goddess nina, goddess harley

<!--more-->File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Feet At The End Of The Day. Starring Goddess Nina and Goddess Harley [Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship].mp4
    Runtime: 00:09:29
    Video Size: 660 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

10. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Meggerz - Pay To Obey Humiliation. Starring Princess Meggerz [Cuckolding, Cucky, Cuck, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Milking, Sperm]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/80b71742b8314/_F...ing__Male_Cum_Swallowers__Milking__Sperm_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Meggerz - Pay To Obey Humiliation. Starring Princess Meggerz [Cuckolding, Cucky, Cuck, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Milking, Sperm].mp4
    Runtime: 00:04:16
    Video Size: 20.8 MB
    Resolution: 640?480

[​IMG]

Download file

11. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] ClubDom - Vanessa Cage Caning [Caning, Boots, Cane, Canes, Canning]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/377011be802df/_F...ing__Caning__Boots__Cane__Canes__Canning_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Category: CANING

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMDOM, BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: clubdom, vanessa cage, female domination, femdom, caning, slave mistress, humiliation, cp, corporal punishment

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] ClubDom - Vanessa Cage Caning [Caning, Boots, Cane, Canes, Canning].mp4
    Runtime: 00:06:39
    Video Size: 579 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

12. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - Isabella Nice - Pegs Step Brother for Not Doing Her Homework Right [Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/45dc50e67358b/_F...ework_Right__Pegging__Strap-On__Strap_on_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bratty 18-year-old, Isabella, has tied her step-brother, fluffy, to a coffee table. She fucks him in the ass with her strap-on while fluffy grunts and groans. It's fluffy's fault this is happening to him. Isabella giggles as fluffy's chastity key bounces between her perky young breasts. Fluffy really hates the pegging. Isabella does not care, this is what he gets! Fluffy got one question wrong on Isabella's math homework. That's not ok. This is why fluffy needs a punishment fuck from his little step-sister. She expects 100 percent on all homework assignments. Isabella wants to get into the best colleges, ivy league, the most expensive ones. She deserves it. Fluffy got the answer wrong because he is too honest. Isabella doesn't care if fluffy has to google search to get the answer right for her. He doesn't have to actually do the math when he cheats on assignments for her. God, he's dumb! All that matters is that Isabella gets a 100 percent grade so that she can be top of her class. Duh! Isabella fucks her idiot step-brother's ass hard. One way or another he will learn to cheat better for her.

Isabella asks fluffy how her college entrance essays have been coming. Fluffy admits that he hasn't even started plagiarizing those for her because he's been too busy with the housework she's piled on him. How is she supposed to get into the most expensive schools without a great essay?! Isabella expects more out of fluffy than she's been seeing lately. He needs to make more time for her. Sometimes fluffy doesn't seem to properly acknowledge that Isabella is more important than he is. He doesn't seem truly supportive of her. But Isabella knows that the brutal ass fucking punishment will put her step-brother back in line. She makes him repeat a mantra for her so that the lesson really sinks in. Isabella knows that training her step-brother to complete tasks to perfection is the easiest way for her to rise to the top in the world. She doesn't care what needs to be done for her to get what she wants. She's young and beautiful. The world is her oyster and people like her idiot step-brother will forever just be pawns. Fluffy understands that he should always be supportive of his step-sister's goals and dreams. A family should always support each other. (6:55 long)

Clip Contains: Isabella Nice, Female Domination, Pegging, Strap-On, Anal Fucking, Bondage, Punishment, Chastity, Taboo, 18 & 19 Years Old

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, BONDAGE MALE, PEGGING, CHASTITY MALE, MALE STRAP-ON

Keywords: 18 & 19 yrs old

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - Isabella Nice - Pegs Step Brother for Not Doing Her Homework Right [Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on].mp4
    Runtime: 00:06:55
    Video Size: 507 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

13. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Mistress Luna - Toilet slave [Toilet Fetish, Toilet Slavery, Humiliation, Degradation, Toilet Humiliation]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/09aabb78eb9ab/_F...liation__Degradation__Toilet_Humiliation_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This worthless man has to learn how to clean My toilet!

I give him a special gag brush and put it to work!

Obviously, he does not know how to do it and I have to show him: pushing his head in the toilet to clean it properly!

I like to humiliate him this way and I repeat, pushing his face in the toilet and flushing water ... long time ... just to humiliate him ... It's so thrilling for Me and humiliating for him!

After cleaning the toilet, he has to clean the bathroom furniture and ceramic tiles ...

I am pleased: finally I found the best position for this useless man: My toilet slave!

After all this work, it is time to reward it and what reward might be more appropriate in this case than My divine golden juice?

Category: TOILET SLAVERY

Related Categories: TOILET HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, TOILET FETISH, PEE, HUMILIATION

Keywords: mistress luna, female supremacy, gag, marabou, slippers, female domination, stockings, pee, slave training, bdsm

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Mistress Luna - Toilet slave [Toilet Fetish, Toilet Slavery, Humiliation, Degradation, Toilet Humiliation].mp4
    Runtime: 00:11:46
    Video Size: 773 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

14. gastroljor1986

Reality Girls Scissors - "You're The Mouse And I'm The Snake" [Scissored, Scissoring, Young Mistress, Strong Legs, Figure-4]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/deb09a76a7f6f/Re...g__Young_Mistress__Strong_Legs__Figure-4_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<!--more-->File Name : Reality Girls Scissors - "You're The Mouse And I'm The Snake" [Scissored, Scissoring, Young Mistress, Strong Legs, Figure-4].mp4
    Runtime: 00:13:04
    Video Size: 456 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

15. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Mistress Luna - Beg Me for more [Faceslapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Face Slapping]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/2a4a49b96defe/_F...ping__Faceslap__Face_Slap__Face_Slapping_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will have this boy all day in My dungeon and all I want is to drive him crazy tease him use and abuse him and repeat!

For the moment, and in this clip, he is immobilized on a chair, impossible to move legs or hands ! He don't know what I am going to do with him or how I am going to use him !

I begin with a short body inspection: checking his genitals and his nipples ...and I find out he have very sensitive nipples : is good to know, so I will use this each time I want to give him pain or arouse him.

A slave shall always worship his Mistress but in his position in the chair is nearly impossible for him to worship My boots so I order him to worship My ass clad in leather and not only!

The fun is just beginning for Me: the more the groaning of the slave grow in intensity, the more I am amused and I wish to give him more pain!

Well, I am having fun, is true, but for My slave, this is the first lesson of his slavery!

No matter how much pain I give him ...when I touch his dick, he is instantly getting hard ...so, he learn: from now on, he is totally under My control: his dick is Mine! I control him and his dick and I use it as I like.

I can whip you to ...but when I touch your dick , he is getting hard for Me, instantly!

My hands can be so heavy and painful but also very soft and arousing . isn't that ,,magic,,?

My small beautiful hands can inflict so much pain and bring so much pleasure at same time !

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: HANDJOBS, FEMDOM, ASS WORSHIP, BDSM, NIPPLE PLAY

Keywords: mistress luna, boot fetish, leather fetish, face slapping, female supremacy

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Mistress Luna - Beg Me for more [Faceslapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Face Slapping].mp4
    Runtime: 00:08:52
    Video Size: 328 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

16. gastroljor1986

Cruel City - Mistress Nicole Beats Her Slave in Anger [Kicking]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/1cecd1eb08fa6/Cruel_City_-_Mistress_Nicole_Beats_Her_Slave_in_Anger__Kicking_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pacing her living room floor, a visibly upset Nicole announces what a lousy mood she`s in. She`s pissed at a few of her business partners and needs to release the rage that`s boiling inside of her. She takes her anger out on her slave, summoning him to her side and immediately slapping him across the face. "I`ve had a very bad day," she tells him, then punches him so hard in the stomach that he falls his knees. "Get up!" she barks, and he quickly rises to his feet. She delivers another brutal blow to his gut that once again sends him to the floor, and he groans in agony as he attempt to recover from the strike. She continues to use him as her human punching bag, repeatedly pummeling him in between slapping his face. As if that`s not enough, she kicks him when he`s unable to absorb any more blows and falls to the floor beneath her. He manages to get on his feet again and she holds nothing back, hitting him with full force while he cries out in pain. By the time she`s done with him, he`s laying on the floor like a crumpled mess!

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Related Categories: KICKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Keywords: kicking

<!--more-->File Name : Cruel City - Mistress Nicole Beats Her Slave in Anger [Kicking].mp4
    Runtime: 00:06:50
    Video Size: 270 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

17. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Miss Roper - Locked, Shocked; Suffer [CBT, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/ee42a4d642ea9/_F...ity__Locked_Dick__Cock_Locked__Cock_Cage_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This little bitch doesn't have the slightest clue whats in store for him when he begs me to lock him in chastity, keys mine for the taking. I plan on making him regret his desperate request. Cuffing him to a spreader bar, locking chain around his body, & lacing him up in a hood. I don't need to see his face contort into expressions of both physical pain in denial, the sounds I plan on extracting from his lips will be enough to quench my sadistic thirst. I clench between my fingers an electric shank, in which I happily drive into his flesh in between taunting him through the bars of his cage. I want to send his senses haywire. Biting his skin, pulling and squeezing at his balls, sending electric jabs that have him screaming and squirming within his bondage. I'm so wet from the actions of it all, I can't help but climb up on top of my victim and grind against the source of his confinement; my metal bars. Silly little bitch will learn, that he should be careful what he wishes for.

Category: CHASTITY

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, TEASE & DENIAL, FEMDOM, ELECTRIC PLAY

Keywords: miss roper, raquel roper

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Miss Roper - Locked, Shocked; Suffer [CBT, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage].mp4
    Runtime: 00:08:47
    Video Size: 512 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

18. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Popping your Virgin Cherry [Anal, Anus, Ass, Anal Play]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/553a9a0188feb/_F...irgin_Cherry__Anal__Anus__Ass__Anal_Play_.mp4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This little pet is still an Anal Virgin . I think he's lived Long enough in my presence with out being degraded and violated anally.

Now let's see how far we can get his nice little toothbrush up his Ass

All Slaves are my personal fuckholes and I love popping their cherry for the very first time , putting them in their place . It's one true way to show a "Man" where he stands on the food chain in my World

Category: MAKE ME BI

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, ANAL MASTURBATION, SLUT TRAINING, VIRGIN HUMILIATION, MIND FUCK

Keywords: make me bi, anal fucking, anal masturbation, mind fuck, sub abuse, virgin humiliation, virgin fucking, first time fucking, female supremacy, men following orders, bratty goddess, ass streching

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Popping your Virgin Cherry [Anal, Anus, Ass, Anal Play].mp4
    Runtime: 00:09:26
    Video Size: 462 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

19. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Sensual Fire CBT [Wax, Waxed, Waxing, Wax Play, Bondage Male, Bondage]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/a3397a1438e01/_F..._Waxing__Wax_Play__Bondage_Male__Bondage_.m4v
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've never felt so sadistic in my life, you can see in my eyes the true pleasure I get from burning this slave Cock and Balls over and over

Hearing his cries , hearing his screams .

There's isn't anything else I would want to hear

I love it when you beg and scream for me to stop

Category: CBT

Related Categories: BALL ABUSE, WAX PLAY, FEMALE DOMINATION, EXTREME DOMINATION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION

Keywords: wax playing, ball abuse, extreme domination, femdom, sph, cbt, cbt instruction, sub abuse, bratty goddess, balls torturing, corporal torture, men following orders, domination

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Sensual Fire CBT [Wax, Waxed, Waxing, Wax Play, Bondage Male, Bondage].m4v
    Runtime: 00:06:18
    Video Size: 316 MB

[​IMG]

Download file

20. gastroljor1986

[Femdom 2018] Dirty Dommes - A fool for our Louboutins. Starring Fetish Liza [Louboutins, High Heels, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Dual Domination]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/f31809c313914/_F...eslicking__Shoe_Worship__Dual_Domination_.wmv
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He is so easily controlled, especially when we wave our RED SOLES in front of his nose! He has a weakness for Louboutins and we know it, ha ha! This fool belongs at our feet, with his tongue sticking out and always ready to shine and polish our LUXURY HEELS. Not every slave gets the honour of touching our sexy high heels so he better keeps us happy with his service.

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: SHOE FETISH, FEMDOM, DOUBLE DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: mistress fetish liza, red soles, heel slut, herrin, blackdiamoond, luxury leather, stiletto, queens of kink, shoe licking, double domme, louboutin, high heels, shoe slave

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Dirty Dommes - A fool for our Louboutins. Starring Fetish Liza [Louboutins, High Heels, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Dual Domination].wmv
    Runtime: 00:11:17
    Video Size: 214 MB

[​IMG]

Download file