Full XXX Movies & Split Scenes Movies

Discussion in 'Full and HD movies' started by kimilutka, Jul 5, 2015.

1. kimilutka

kimilutka Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File: Cory Chase - Harley Quinn.mp4
    Size: 1597515278 bytes (1.49 GiB), duration: 01:10:31, avg.bitrate: 3021 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 158 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 2853 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/645d18f6d7be916565e57032140ed095

Scene One: Rewarding the Joker

I was just drinking at the club trying to find a girl to fuck when the hottest woman on the planet snuggles up next to me at the bar. Before I know it "the" Harley Quinn is whispering in my ear and begging me to go into the bathroom stall with her. "So you followed me?" She says turning around with a sly smile. Her tight clothes frame her perfect big tits and my eyes bulge out of my head. "Are you ready for that blowjob?" She laughs getting to her knees and pulling down my pants. Fuck she sucks so good! "You like those red lips wrapped around that cock of yours?" She moans. The vibrations of her moans as she takes me all the way down her throat makes me cum so god damn hard. She swallows me all and leaves me exhausted and shaking.

"Wasn't that hot Mr. J? I gave that guy a blowjob in the bathroom just like you asked me to" Harley giggles. I love making my bimbo girlfriend pick up guys to make them smile. I am a villain after all. Nothing turns me on more than what a little slut I've turned my former therapist into. "I want more step-daddy" She purrs at me. Getting onto the bed she slides off her shorts and spreads her fishnets. Step-Daddy's work is never done. After giving Harley the fuck of her life I show her what a real mans cum tastes like. "Thank you step-daddy" She laughs, swallowing my big load, showing that she's my good little whore.

Scene Two: Harley Spills the Beans

Like my new place Mr. J? Want to know how I got it? See I told a little lie, told a girl who told Mr. Tropical and High Frequency that if they fuck me in the ass they could have all my stolen powers. But you know how much I love anal Mr. J. So while I pretended to be the weak helpless girl I got everything I wanted from them. What pathetic little playthings. I rub myself as I talk about how I was used by those hot men. I was the perfect damsel.

I take out my tits and we're both so turned on that drop down to my knees. "I want you to fuck me Mr. J, give it to your Harley!" I suck his big cock hard in my mouth and hop up onto the bed. Sliding off my shorts I'm shivering with excitement. My legs spread wide for my pudding to fuck my pussy and ass. He fills my ass like no man could. No matter how many men and women I fuck and how many superpowers I steal, I'll always be Mr. J's fuck puppy. I beg him for his creamy load as I suck his cock clean and take him all over my face. Then I show him my favorite magic trick, making all his cum disappear.

Scene Three: Early Morning

How does Harley start her day? Waking up to a beautiful morning, the first thing she does is touch her perfect body. Running her hands over her big tits and tight abs. Reaching over and grabbing her favorite toy. With mouth open, moaning in endless pleasure she cums like the good girl she is.

Now she can properly start her day. Taking a few selfies for Mr. J, she walks into her kitchen to have a drink. As she does a hornyness builds inside her and she decides she needs more than just juice. Getting dressed she goes on the hunt for her next plaything in a world of chaos. Guess her destroying all the superheros may not have been a great idea... "Looks like I'll have to order in some cock" She says to herself.

Scene Four: Horny Harley

"Look who's brave coming all this way to get some pussy" Harley says with a smile as her order in cock arrives at her door. "Make yourself comfortable" she says as she pulls up her shirt and starts playing with her perfect tits. Harley falls to the floor and puts my big cock in her mouth. With a reckless need she sucks me hard and spreads her legs begging to get fucked.

I fuck her on the coffee table like the moaning slut she is. Her tits in my hands and her shaking body moaning with excitement. She gets on top and rides me, but I'm in control today as I push her back onto the table, making her clean my cock with her mouth, fucking her until I cum all over her perfect bush. As she rubs herself and tastes my cum she says. "I've used you for what I wanted, you don't want Mr. J to find you" And I get the fuck out of there.

Anal, Big Boobs, Blondes, Cosplay, Cumshots, Fishnets, Gonzo, Hairy, Mature, MILF, Muscled Babes, Parody, Point Of View, Star Showcase, Superhero, POV​

2. kimilutka

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File: Cory Chase - Harley Quinn.mp4
    Size: 1597515278 bytes (1.49 GiB), duration: 01:10:31, avg.bitrate: 3021 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 158 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 2853 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/645d18f6d7be916565e57032140ed095

Scene One: Rewarding the Joker

I was just drinking at the club trying to find a girl to fuck when the hottest woman on the planet snuggles up next to me at the bar. Before I know it "the" Harley Quinn is whispering in my ear and begging me to go into the bathroom stall with her. "So you followed me?" She says turning around with a sly smile. Her tight clothes frame her perfect big tits and my eyes bulge out of my head. "Are you ready for that blowjob?" She laughs getting to her knees and pulling down my pants. Fuck she sucks so good! "You like those red lips wrapped around that cock of yours?" She moans. The vibrations of her moans as she takes me all the way down her throat makes me cum so god damn hard. She swallows me all and leaves me exhausted and shaking.

"Wasn't that hot Mr. J? I gave that guy a blowjob in the bathroom just like you asked me to" Harley giggles. I love making my bimbo girlfriend pick up guys to make them smile. I am a villain after all. Nothing turns me on more than what a little slut I've turned my former therapist into. "I want more step-daddy" She purrs at me. Getting onto the bed she slides off her shorts and spreads her fishnets. Step-Daddy's work is never done. After giving Harley the fuck of her life I show her what a real mans cum tastes like. "Thank you step-daddy" She laughs, swallowing my big load, showing that she's my good little whore.

Scene Two: Harley Spills the Beans

Like my new place Mr. J? Want to know how I got it? See I told a little lie, told a girl who told Mr. Tropical and High Frequency that if they fuck me in the ass they could have all my stolen powers. But you know how much I love anal Mr. J. So while I pretended to be the weak helpless girl I got everything I wanted from them. What pathetic little playthings. I rub myself as I talk about how I was used by those hot men. I was the perfect damsel.

I take out my tits and we're both so turned on that drop down to my knees. "I want you to fuck me Mr. J, give it to your Harley!" I suck his big cock hard in my mouth and hop up onto the bed. Sliding off my shorts I'm shivering with excitement. My legs spread wide for my pudding to fuck my pussy and ass. He fills my ass like no man could. No matter how many men and women I fuck and how many superpowers I steal, I'll always be Mr. J's fuck puppy. I beg him for his creamy load as I suck his cock clean and take him all over my face. Then I show him my favorite magic trick, making all his cum disappear.

Scene Three: Early Morning

How does Harley start her day? Waking up to a beautiful morning, the first thing she does is touch her perfect body. Running her hands over her big tits and tight abs. Reaching over and grabbing her favorite toy. With mouth open, moaning in endless pleasure she cums like the good girl she is.

Now she can properly start her day. Taking a few selfies for Mr. J, she walks into her kitchen to have a drink. As she does a hornyness builds inside her and she decides she needs more than just juice. Getting dressed she goes on the hunt for her next plaything in a world of chaos. Guess her destroying all the superheros may not have been a great idea... "Looks like I'll have to order in some cock" She says to herself.

Scene Four: Horny Harley

"Look who's brave coming all this way to get some pussy" Harley says with a smile as her order in cock arrives at her door. "Make yourself comfortable" she says as she pulls up her shirt and starts playing with her perfect tits. Harley falls to the floor and puts my big cock in her mouth. With a reckless need she sucks me hard and spreads her legs begging to get fucked.

I fuck her on the coffee table like the moaning slut she is. Her tits in my hands and her shaking body moaning with excitement. She gets on top and rides me, but I'm in control today as I push her back onto the table, making her clean my cock with her mouth, fucking her until I cum all over her perfect bush. As she rubs herself and tastes my cum she says. "I've used you for what I wanted, you don't want Mr. J to find you" And I get the fuck out of there.

Anal, Big Boobs, Blondes, Cosplay, Cumshots, Fishnets, Gonzo, Hairy, Mature, MILF, Muscled Babes, Parody, Point Of View, Star Showcase, Superhero, POV​

3. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File: Grosse chatte ouverte.mp4
    Size: 1998010279 bytes (1.86 GiB), duration: 01:41:02, avg.bitrate: 2637 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (fra)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2497 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/2bcc9028538ed0d43d92c3e35b3ed877

4. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File: Grosse chatte ouverte.mp4
    Size: 1998010279 bytes (1.86 GiB), duration: 01:41:02, avg.bitrate: 2637 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (fra)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2497 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/2bcc9028538ed0d43d92c3e35b3ed877

5. kimilutka

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File: I morti non fanno paura.ts
    Size: 1941377112 bytes (1.81 GiB), duration: 01:06:22, avg.bitrate: 3900 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 22050 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 101 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 fps(r)

https://rg.to/file/edb3da7d802ec117ffe10544b0dfb2bb

6. kimilutka

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File: I morti non fanno paura.ts
    Size: 1941377112 bytes (1.81 GiB), duration: 01:06:22, avg.bitrate: 3900 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 22050 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 101 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 fps(r)

https://rg.to/file/edb3da7d802ec117ffe10544b0dfb2bb

7. kimilutka

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

File: BBC Pie/Allie Addison.mp4
    Size: 483012649 bytes (460.64 MiB), duration: 00:37:06, avg.bitrate: 1736 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 95 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 852x480, 1629 kb/s, 59.96 fps(r) (und)

File: BBC Pie/Candy White.mp4
    Size: 433773517 bytes (413.68 MiB), duration: 00:40:28, avg.bitrate: 1429 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 852x480, 1321 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

File: BBC Pie/Khloe Kapri.mp4
    Size: 568147078 bytes (541.83 MiB), duration: 00:41:21, avg.bitrate: 1832 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 852x480, 1723 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

File: BBC Pie/Natalia Queen.mp4
    Size: 329032550 bytes (313.79 MiB), duration: 00:30:01, avg.bitrate: 1462 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 852x480, 1358 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/dfc0fac639061aece21a477aee41d3f8

8. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File: Cute Dreams Hard Sex.mp4
    Size: 1409464652 bytes (1.31 GiB), duration: 02:11:21, avg.bitrate: 1431 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 165 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x406, 1261 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/e52790a4b5e0be952d6177e9d5ced7dd

These hyper-horned sluts don't give a flying fig. Their only concern is to enjoy every thick, meaty inch of black cock that cums their way in this case, quite literally! Believe us when we tell you that white boys count for nothing here, as these pig-tailed teens go mad for the ebony beauty that only a black man can provide; falling to their knees to devour every generous ramrod presented to them, before parting their legs to pay the ultimate homage for all things Nubian. What would their parents say if ever they knew that their daughters are taking it black and taking it up every tight little hole? As if you interracial-loving pervs fucking care!

Category: Teens, Anal, BBC, Deep Throat, Facials, Gonzo, Interracial, Pigtails, Toys, Shaved, Swallowing

Starring: Erika Bellucci, Karie, Sofia Like, Wanda, Eric Hard, Sensi, Starrio​

9. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File: Cute Dreams Hard Sex.mp4
    Size: 1409464652 bytes (1.31 GiB), duration: 02:11:21, avg.bitrate: 1431 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 165 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x406, 1261 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/e52790a4b5e0be952d6177e9d5ced7dd

These hyper-horned sluts don't give a flying fig. Their only concern is to enjoy every thick, meaty inch of black cock that cums their way in this case, quite literally! Believe us when we tell you that white boys count for nothing here, as these pig-tailed teens go mad for the ebony beauty that only a black man can provide; falling to their knees to devour every generous ramrod presented to them, before parting their legs to pay the ultimate homage for all things Nubian. What would their parents say if ever they knew that their daughters are taking it black and taking it up every tight little hole? As if you interracial-loving pervs fucking care!

Category: Teens, Anal, BBC, Deep Throat, Facials, Gonzo, Interracial, Pigtails, Toys, Shaved, Swallowing

Starring: Erika Bellucci, Karie, Sofia Like, Wanda, Eric Hard, Sensi, Starrio​

10. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File: Nikki Brooks - New Quarantine Apartment with Step-Mom Parts 1-3.mp4
    Size: 1716477088 bytes (1.60 GiB), duration: 00:37:33, avg.bitrate: 6095 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5958 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/bb122c5dfd3c81a0970b50315478ccc6

Unpacking Bags and Undressing Mom
    My step-mom recently lost her job and we are now forced to move to a smaller place to live. She brings me inside of our new apartment and I am not impressed! I look around the tiny apartment and I only see one, tiny twin bed in the corner of the room. "Um... This is small... Where am I supposed to sleep?! There's only one bed!" I exclaim. My mom sits down on the couch and she tells me that I can sleep on the couch or I can share the bed with her. "I'm still upset that you moved me away from my girlfriend!" I cry. "Oh get over it! She was a slut! Mommy can get naked for you instead," she giggles. "Ew, no!" I tell her. She picks up a glass of red wine and she chugs it. She sits down on the couch and she tells me that since I scare away every man she tries to bring home, I am her only option for pleasure! "Mom... are you saying what I think you're saying?" I ask her. She grabs my cock and she pulls it out from under my shorts. "Just let mommy give it a little kiss!" she begs me. "Fine..." I tell her. She tells me that she's been thinking about this for weeks! "I'm going to give it just a little kiss!" she reminds me, before she licks my cock. She puts my cock in her mouth and she keeps sucking my cock for me. "Sweetheart, how about you stick the tip of your cock inside of mommy?" she asks me. She sits down on the edge of the couch and she pulls her dress up. She isn't wearing any panties, and she spreads her legs for me. I stick my cock inside of her pussy and I ask her if I can stick more than the tip in. "Of course!" she exclaims. "I want you to forget all about that girlfriend of yours!" she tells me. I accidentally cum inside of her, after just a few minutes. "It's okay, honey! Let me go grab the towels out of the boxes..." she says, as I run off to the bathroom to wash up!

Mom Wants Morning Sex
    My step-mom recently lost her job and we are now forced to move to a smaller place to live. She brings me inside of our new apartment and I am not impressed! I look around the tiny apartment and I only see one, tiny twin bed in the corner of the room. "Um... This is small... Where am I supposed to sleep?! There's only one bed!" I exclaim. My mom sits down on the couch and she tells me that I can sleep on the couch or I can share the bed with her. "I'm still upset that you moved me away from my girlfriend!" I cry. "Oh get over it! She was a slut! Mommy can get naked for you instead," she giggles. "Ew, no!" I tell her. She picks up a glass of red wine and she chugs it. She sits down on the couch and she tells me that since I scare away every man she tries to bring home, I am her only option for pleasure! "Mom... are you saying what I think you're saying?" I ask her. She grabs my cock and she pulls it out from under my shorts. "Just let mommy give it a little kiss!" she begs me. "Fine..." I tell her. She tells me that she's been thinking about this for weeks! "I'm going to give it just a little kiss!" she reminds me, before she licks my cock. She puts my cock in her mouth and she keeps sucking my cock for me. "Sweetheart, how about you stick the tip of your cock inside of mommy?" she asks me. She sits down on the edge of the couch and she pulls her dress up. She isn't wearing any panties, and she spreads her legs for me. I stick my cock inside of her pussy and I ask her if I can stick more than the tip in. "Of course!" she exclaims. "I want you to forget all about that girlfriend of yours!" she tells me. I accidentally cum inside of her, after just a few minutes. "It's okay, honey! Let me go grab the towels out of the boxes..." she says, as I run off to the bathroom to wash up!

Fucking Mom Hard in Quarantine
    My mom is on the phone with my dad and she is screaming at him! She is screaming at him over him not paying the bills and over him cheating on her with a lot of women. Her hand starts to stroke my cock while she is still screaming at my dad. She pours herself a glass of red wine and she keeps going off on my dad. My mom leans her leg up on the kitchen counter and I stick my hard cock inside of her pussy. "I'm fucking your son right now!" she yells in to the phone. She leans over in to the doggy style position against the kitchen counter, so it will be easier for me to fuck her. "I'm arching my back right now so your son can fuck me!" she exclaims. "Your son fucks me in a way that you never could!" she tells him. She moves over to the kitchen table and she lies down on the table so I can fuck her pussy in the missionary position next. My dad doesn't believe my mom and he thinks she's lying. I start to fuck her pussy harder and harder. "Can you hear that? Can you hear him fucking me?! He's balls deep inside my pussy right now!" she yells in to the phone. "You could never make me moan the way that your son does! Listen to me cum on your son's cock!" she tells him. She turns the camera on the phone on and she gets down on her knees and she tells me to cum on her face. I jerk my cock off all over her face as she continues to record the entire thing for my dad!

big ass, big tits, cumshot, milf, pov, taboo​

11. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File: Nikki Brooks - New Quarantine Apartment with Step-Mom Parts 1-3.mp4
    Size: 1716477088 bytes (1.60 GiB), duration: 00:37:33, avg.bitrate: 6095 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5958 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/bb122c5dfd3c81a0970b50315478ccc6

Unpacking Bags and Undressing Mom

Mom Wants Morning Sex

Fucking Mom Hard in Quarantine
    My mom is on the phone with my dad and she is screaming at him! She is screaming at him over him not paying the bills and over him cheating on her with a lot of women. Her hand starts to stroke my cock while she is still screaming at my dad. She pours herself a glass of red wine and she keeps going off on my dad. My mom leans her leg up on the kitchen counter and I stick my hard cock inside of her pussy. "I'm fucking your son right now!" she yells in to the phone. She leans over in to the doggy style position against the kitchen counter, so it will be easier for me to fuck her. "I'm arching my back right now so your son can fuck me!" she exclaims. "Your son fucks me in a way that you never could!" she tells him. She moves over to the kitchen table and she lies down on the table so I can fuck her pussy in the missionary position next. My dad doesn't believe my mom and he thinks she's lying. I start to fuck her pussy harder and harder. "Can you hear that? Can you hear him fucking me?! He's balls deep inside my pussy right now!" she yells in to the phone. "You could never make me moan the way that your son does! Listen to me cum on your son's cock!" she tells him. She turns the camera on the phone on and she gets down on her knees and she tells me to cum on her face. I jerk my cock off all over her face as she continues to record the entire thing for my dad!

big ass, big tits, cumshot, milf, pov, taboo​

12. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File: Brooklyn Chase, Cory Chase - My Hot New StepMom Parts 1-4.mp4
    Size: 2248705968 bytes (2.09 GiB), duration: 00:49:06, avg.bitrate: 6106 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5970 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/15af73850e3eacf8de4ea71184d4fa5d

A new stepmom is hotter than ever and she likes to fuck. Alone (1on1), threesome (ffm), you name it. She like to blow, suck, take cock and share it with another lady. Come and enjoy this lovely hot, fetish, stepmom taking it, sharing it and enjoying it.

big ass, big tits, creampie, cumshot, milf, pov, taboo, threesome​

13. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

File: Brooklyn Chase, Cory Chase - My Hot New StepMom Parts 1-4.mp4
    Size: 2248705968 bytes (2.09 GiB), duration: 00:49:06, avg.bitrate: 6106 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5970 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/15af73850e3eacf8de4ea71184d4fa5d

A new stepmom is hotter than ever and she likes to fuck. Alone (1on1), threesome (ffm), you name it. She like to blow, suck, take cock and share it with another lady. Come and enjoy this lovely hot, fetish, stepmom taking it, sharing it and enjoying it.

big ass, big tits, creampie, cumshot, milf, pov, taboo, threesome​

14. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File: Group Sex Grannies.mp4
    Size: 1531679044 bytes (1.43 GiB), duration: 01:19:57, avg.bitrate: 2554 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 181 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x406, 2368 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/bbc3b6b9d6b34456878ada2ed0b9ad58

15. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File: Group Sex Grannies.mp4
    Size: 1531679044 bytes (1.43 GiB), duration: 01:19:57, avg.bitrate: 2554 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 181 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x406, 2368 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/bbc3b6b9d6b34456878ada2ed0b9ad58

16. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File: Monsters Of Cock 77.mp4
    Size: 1557329514 bytes (1.45 GiB), duration: 02:20:38, avg.bitrate: 1476 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 135 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x406, 1336 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/163d93736d7e7819aa725b39bf9ab1e7

17. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File: Monsters Of Cock 77.mp4
    Size: 1557329514 bytes (1.45 GiB), duration: 02:20:38, avg.bitrate: 1476 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 135 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x406, 1336 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/163d93736d7e7819aa725b39bf9ab1e7

18. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File: Interracial Insatiables.mp4
    Size: 1730147350 bytes (1.61 GiB), duration: 02:08:05, avg.bitrate: 1801 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 125 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x406, 1671 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/89ec7d45ad012bbb8a061e1025cd9908

19. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File: Interracial Insatiables.mp4
    Size: 1730147350 bytes (1.61 GiB), duration: 02:08:05, avg.bitrate: 1801 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 125 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x406, 1671 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/89ec7d45ad012bbb8a061e1025cd9908

20. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File: Weisse Hammertitten lieben schwarze Megaschwaenze.mp4
    Size: 1018910808 bytes (971.71 MiB), duration: 01:45:39, avg.bitrate: 1286 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 131 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 704x404, 1149 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/d7e8079ae720af47c1b550381f670200

21. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File: Weisse Hammertitten lieben schwarze Megaschwaenze.mp4
    Size: 1018910808 bytes (971.71 MiB), duration: 01:45:39, avg.bitrate: 1286 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 131 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 704x404, 1149 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/d7e8079ae720af47c1b550381f670200

22. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File: Sexy Susi & ihre perversen Escort Girls.mp4
    Size: 2021658726 bytes (1.88 GiB), duration: 01:22:55, avg.bitrate: 3251 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 189 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3053 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/3fbc7c30c4292da5b2101bfb50a2ef53

23. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File: Sexy Susi & ihre perversen Escort Girls.mp4
    Size: 2021658726 bytes (1.88 GiB), duration: 01:22:55, avg.bitrate: 3251 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 189 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3053 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/3fbc7c30c4292da5b2101bfb50a2ef53

24. kimilutka

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File: Nylon Dream Girls.wmv
    Size: 959852523 bytes (915.39 MiB), duration: 01:35:00, avg.bitrate: 1347 kb/s
    Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 64 kb/s
    Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 480x360, 27.50 fps(r)

https://rg.to/file/445d7ba4488cb77f5e0ed8e56ea0c42d

25. kimilutka

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File: Nylon Dream Girls.wmv
    Size: 959852523 bytes (915.39 MiB), duration: 01:35:00, avg.bitrate: 1347 kb/s
    Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 64 kb/s
    Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 480x360, 27.50 fps(r)

https://rg.to/file/445d7ba4488cb77f5e0ed8e56ea0c42d

26. kimilutka

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File: 9 Heisse Nylon-Engel.avi
    Size: 733927424 bytes (699.93 MiB), duration: 01:26:54, avg.bitrate: 1126 kb/s
    Audio: mp3, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s
    Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 576x320, 25.00 fps(r)

https://rg.to/file/c4b28de789934d94d2c608c433b095bf

27. kimilutka

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File: 9 Heisse Nylon-Engel.avi
    Size: 733927424 bytes (699.93 MiB), duration: 01:26:54, avg.bitrate: 1126 kb/s
    Audio: mp3, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s
    Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 576x320, 25.00 fps(r)

https://rg.to/file/c4b28de789934d94d2c608c433b095bf

28. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase - Quarantine Apartment vol.2.mp4
    Size: 2702764079 bytes (2.52 GiB), duration: 00:59:04, avg.bitrate: 6101 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5964 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/7f2bd22dcbf9599b5483301428e0ef6b

Scene 1: Mom Uses Me For Sex
    Scene 2: Morning Nut To Clear Head
    Scene 3: Gym Mom Shows Off Thigh Gap
    Scene 4: Mom Seduces Hot Neighbor Into A Threesome

Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Mother, Son, POV​

29. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase - Quarantine Apartment vol.2.mp4
    Size: 2702764079 bytes (2.52 GiB), duration: 00:59:04, avg.bitrate: 6101 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5964 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/7f2bd22dcbf9599b5483301428e0ef6b

Scene 1: Mom Uses Me For Sex
    Scene 2: Morning Nut To Clear Head
    Scene 3: Gym Mom Shows Off Thigh Gap
    Scene 4: Mom Seduces Hot Neighbor Into A Threesome

Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Mother, Son, POV​

30. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File: 10 Best Hairy Grannies.mp4
    Size: 2152113570 bytes (2.00 GiB), duration: 01:27:45, avg.bitrate: 3270 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3132 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/11b9d85cbb01d320f05574accf23f70a

31. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File: 10 Best Hairy Grannies.mp4
    Size: 2152113570 bytes (2.00 GiB), duration: 01:27:45, avg.bitrate: 3270 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3132 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/11b9d85cbb01d320f05574accf23f70a

32. kimilutka

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File: Cory Chase - Weekend With My Horny Step-Mom.mp4
    Size: 1369576403 bytes (1.28 GiB), duration: 01:04:30, avg.bitrate: 2831 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2630 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/36338816434dfe2313ae88ff318f50de

Scene One: Yoga Emergency
    My step-mom, Cory, is doing yoga in the living room when I hear her yelling out in pain! She calls out for someone to help her so I walk in to the room to help massage her sore muscles. She asks me to massage the area right next to her pussy. "Please help me stretch!" she begs. She bends over and she tells me to push her back down. She can feel my cock getting hard up against her back. She turns around and gets down on her knees and she pulls my hard cock out from under my shorts. "Wow! Your cock is so much bigger than your father's!" she exclaims. She starts to lick and suck my cock up and down. She pulls her sports bra off so I can see her big tits while she gives me a blowjob. When she gets really horny, she pulls her panties off and she sits on top of my cock! She slowly rides my huge cock in the cowgirl position on the floor. She flips around and she rides my cock in the reverse cowgirl position next. Her moans start getting louder as she yells out "I'm about to cum!" She hops off of my cock and she licks my cock clean. "I might have to use you to help me out more often..." she exclaims.

Scene Two: Tits For Chores
    I am jerking my cock off to photo's of my step-mom, when she walks in on me! "What are you doing?!" she asks me. She grabs the phone and she asks me where I got these photo's from! I don't even answer her, and she tells me that I need to stop jerking my cock and start doing my daily chores! "If you start doing your chores, then I'll give you a reward! Maybe I'll come back in here in some sexy lingerie after all your chores are done!" she tells me. A few hours later when all my chores are done, my mom walks back in to my room wearing the sexy lingerie that she promised me! She pulls my hard cock out from under my pants and she starts to give me a blowjob! She strips out of her bra and panties and then she goes back to sucking my cock. Then she bends over in to the doggy style position and I start to fuck her pussy from behind. She lies down in the missionary position and I keep fucking her pussy. She wants to get on top of me and ride my cock next, so that's exactly what she does! I grab at her big tits while she rides my cock. She rides me in the reverse cowgirl position next, until I get close to cumming. I pull my cock out of her pussy and I jerk my cock off all over her face and in her mouth!

Scene Three: Grinding My Step-Mom Leads To Sex
    My step-mom is washing dishes by the bathroom sink, as I come up behind her and start to grind on her! I grind my cock up and down on her tight ass cheeks. "Just remember, no penetration, okay?! The doctor warned me about this..." she says to me. My mom really wants me to finish up so she grinds her ass back on my cock, to speed this along. After a few minutes, she tells me that she has a lot of dishes to do and I really need to finish up! A few moments later, I moan really loud from cumming inside of my shorts!
    Later on in the day, I walk in to my step-mom's room and I find her wearing red lingerie in bed. "Mommy doesn't have any panties on so you have to promise not to stick it in!" she warns me. She bends over in to the doggy style position and I grind my hard cock on her ass, from beneath my blue shorts. After a while, I pull my hard cock out of my shorts and I rub my cock on top of her ass cheeks. I can't help but shove my cock inside of my mom's pussy this time! "Baby, you're not supposed to do that!" my mom yells at me. I can't stop myself though, so I keep fucking her pussy with my hard cock. My mom tells me that my cock feels so good, that she doesn't want to stop me! I end up cumming deep inside of her tight pussy...

Scene Four: My Step-Mom Loves My Big Cock
    My mom walks up to me while I am lying down on the couch, and she asks me if I need any more help with my grinding problem. "You blossomed something inside of me last night! Maybe you and I can help each other out..." She pulls my cock out of my pants and she starts to suck my cock. "I didn't realize how big you were inside of those shorts!" she exclaims. She kisses my cock up and down and my mom seems extra horny today!! Then she hops on top of my cock and she starts to ride my hard cock in the cowgirl position. "Fuck mommy's pussy!" she moans as she bounces up and down on top of me. She bends over in to the doggy style position next and I fuck her pussy from behind. I tell her to lie down on her back and I fuck my mom's pussy in the missionary position last. "Feed mommy that cum! I want to taste you!" she begs me. I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and she swallows as much as she can!

big titts, blowjob, cumshot, pov, milf, blonde, facial, fetish​

33. kimilutka

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

File: Il viaggio.mp4
    Size: 1184018528 bytes (1.10 GiB), duration: 00:43:53, avg.bitrate: 3597 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 93 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3499 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

https://rg.to/file/78ec70d6c698574ab79d2479d8f01318

34. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File: Cory Chase - Fun And Games With My Step-Mom.mp4
    Size: 1149636828 bytes (1.07 GiB), duration: 00:51:14, avg.bitrate: 2992 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2790 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/43a49da5a24ff3f091abe3a6c01551a0

Scene One: Dare You Not To Get Hard

I am really bored at home this afternoon and I want to find something to do! My step-mom, Cory, walks in to the kitchen wearing a tight, red dress. She looks really slutty as she tells me that she wants to play a game with me! She starts to rub my cock over my shorts, and that makes me feel nervous! Cory starts to giggle as she strips out of her dress in front of me and she tells me to put my phone down. I feel really awkward because I've been living with my step-mom for a while now, and this is weird! She grabs my hands and makes me feel her big, enhanced tits. She sits on my lap and she starts to give me a lap dance, to try and get my cock hard! She gets down on her knees and she pulls my cock out of my shorts. She starts to lick my cock up and down and then she shoves it all in her mouth! This is unbelievable! She wraps her big tits around my cock and she titty fuck's my cock. She keeps giving me a blowjob until I cum in her mouth! Then, I run out of the room because I am confused about what just happened!! "Where are you going?! I wasn't done playing with you yet!" Cory yells after me.

Scene Two: Dare You To Just Put in The Tip

I am sitting on the couch watching a movie with my step-mom, Cory. "Where did you run off to yesterday?!" she starts to question me. "What happened between us was really awkward for me, step-mom" I tell her. She tells me that she will be quiet now and let me watch my movie... Thank goodness! Out of the corner of my eye, I can see my step-mom rubbing her tits and I don't know why she is acting so slutty and weird?! She won't leave me alone and she keeps talking during the movie! She tells me how she used her vibrator earlier but it wasn't the same as a cock! "How about you pretend that I'm somebody else and then you can fuck me!" she suggests. "Step-Mom! No! What the Hell?!" I ask her. She starts to rub my cock with her hand as she asks me to just stick the tip of my cock inside of her. She pulls her big tits out and she makes me rub her tits. I'm not really in to her but I give in anyway, because she won't leave me alone! She pulls my cock out and she starts to give me a blowjob. She tells me that I can imagine that she is the actress from my movie, so I try to close my eyes and pretend she is a different person. She lies down on the couch and she spreads her legs in front of me. "Just stick the tip in, sweetie!" she demands. I stick the tip in and then I ask her if we can go back to watching the movie yet. "Come on! Just a little more! You can stick it all the way in!" she begs me. I start to fuck my step-mom in the missionary position and she keeps moaning loudly! She flips over in to the doggy style position and I fuck her pussy from behind. Then she rides my cock in the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl position! I accidentally cum inside of her pussy and then I run off to my bedroom! This is officially getting too awkward...

Scene Three: Morning Sex

I am napping in my bed one morning when my step-mom sneaks in to my bedroom. She starts to rub my cock with her hands and I am really starting to believe that my step-dad married a mentally unstable woman! She is acting beyond strange! She pulls my cock out and she starts to give me a blowjob. I open my eyes and I jump up! "Step-Mom! What are you doing?!" I ask her. I tell her how weird this is but she tells me that she needs more of my cock! "Didn't you get enough earlier?!" I ask her. "I can never get enough!" she tells me. She keeps giving me a blowjob and then she hops on top of me and she rides my cock. She rides my cock for a few minutes and then she lies down on her back and she asks me to fuck her. I fuck her pussy until I get close to cumming and then I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and on her face... Now hopefully she will finally leave me alone and let me go back to bed!

Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, POV, Taboo, MILF, Step Fantasy​

35. kimilutka

[​IMG] [​IMG]

File: Cory Chase - Fun And Games With My Step-Mom.mp4
    Size: 1149636828 bytes (1.07 GiB), duration: 00:51:14, avg.bitrate: 2992 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2790 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/43a49da5a24ff3f091abe3a6c01551a0

Scene One: Dare You Not To Get Hard

I am really bored at home this afternoon and I want to find something to do! My step-mom, Cory, walks in to the kitchen wearing a tight, red dress. She looks really slutty as she tells me that she wants to play a game with me! She starts to rub my cock over my shorts, and that makes me feel nervous! Cory starts to giggle as she strips out of her dress in front of me and she tells me to put my phone down. I feel really awkward because I've been living with my step-mom for a while now, and this is weird! She grabs my hands and makes me feel her big, enhanced tits. She sits on my lap and she starts to give me a lap dance, to try and get my cock hard! She gets down on her knees and she pulls my cock out of my shorts. She starts to lick my cock up and down and then she shoves it all in her mouth! This is unbelievable! She wraps her big tits around my cock and she titty fuck's my cock. She keeps giving me a blowjob until I cum in her mouth! Then, I run out of the room because I am confused about what just happened!! "Where are you going?! I wasn't done playing with you yet!" Cory yells after me.

Scene Two: Dare You To Just Put in The Tip

I am sitting on the couch watching a movie with my step-mom, Cory. "Where did you run off to yesterday?!" she starts to question me. "What happened between us was really awkward for me, step-mom" I tell her. She tells me that she will be quiet now and let me watch my movie... Thank goodness! Out of the corner of my eye, I can see my step-mom rubbing her tits and I don't know why she is acting so slutty and weird?! She won't leave me alone and she keeps talking during the movie! She tells me how she used her vibrator earlier but it wasn't the same as a cock! "How about you pretend that I'm somebody else and then you can fuck me!" she suggests. "Step-Mom! No! What the Hell?!" I ask her. She starts to rub my cock with her hand as she asks me to just stick the tip of my cock inside of her. She pulls her big tits out and she makes me rub her tits. I'm not really in to her but I give in anyway, because she won't leave me alone! She pulls my cock out and she starts to give me a blowjob. She tells me that I can imagine that she is the actress from my movie, so I try to close my eyes and pretend she is a different person. She lies down on the couch and she spreads her legs in front of me. "Just stick the tip in, sweetie!" she demands. I stick the tip in and then I ask her if we can go back to watching the movie yet. "Come on! Just a little more! You can stick it all the way in!" she begs me. I start to fuck my step-mom in the missionary position and she keeps moaning loudly! She flips over in to the doggy style position and I fuck her pussy from behind. Then she rides my cock in the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl position! I accidentally cum inside of her pussy and then I run off to my bedroom! This is officially getting too awkward...

Scene Three: Morning Sex

I am napping in my bed one morning when my step-mom sneaks in to my bedroom. She starts to rub my cock with her hands and I am really starting to believe that my step-dad married a mentally unstable woman! She is acting beyond strange! She pulls my cock out and she starts to give me a blowjob. I open my eyes and I jump up! "Step-Mom! What are you doing?!" I ask her. I tell her how weird this is but she tells me that she needs more of my cock! "Didn't you get enough earlier?!" I ask her. "I can never get enough!" she tells me. She keeps giving me a blowjob and then she hops on top of me and she rides my cock. She rides my cock for a few minutes and then she lies down on her back and she asks me to fuck her. I fuck her pussy until I get close to cumming and then I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and on her face... Now hopefully she will finally leave me alone and let me go back to bed!

Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, POV, Taboo, MILF, Step Fantasy​