Girls Bondage | Hardcore B.d.s.m | Sex With Female Humiliation

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by mobi660, Jul 8, 2016.

1. mobi660

mobi660 <font size="3"><b>VIP</b></font>

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Scene 1 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Rachel is led out to the post. I turn her around so she's facing it. Her elbows, ankles, and wrists are already bound. She's bit gagged with a thick stick. I immediately start groping and smacking her ass. I pull her head back by her hair, as I continue manhandling her. I quickly untie her ankles. I order her to spread her legs as I continue groping her. I rope her waist to the post and I also make her arm bondage a bit more strict. I then tie a rope to the back of her gag and tie it off to a stake in the ground behind her. Rachel is pulled into a most uncomfortable back bending arch. I pull her tits free from her shirt before I sit back and watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I untie her gag from the stake. I then untie her from the post at her waist and remove her elbow ropes. I turn her around.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 17:04
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 766.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Scene 1 - HD 720p

2. mobi660

Dark Perversions part 5
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Genres: BDSM, AllSex, Blowjob
    Video language: English

Want a balloon? Red? Green? Or blue? Maybe some candy? Or are your desires darker? Voyeurism, bondage, sadism and masochism? Nothing is held back, nothing is protected, not even the souls of the innocent.We all fall sometimes.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 3:05:15
    Video: 720x394, AVC (H.264), 1255kbps
    Audio: 113kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Dark Perversions part 5

3. mobi660

Strappadoed to the Ceiling
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2013
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Great bondage humilation from asiana star slut. watch end enjoy!

Format: MPEG
    Duration: 19:21
    Video: 720x480, MPEG-2, 8300kbps
    Audio: 218kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 871.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Strappadoed to the Ceiling

4. mobi660

The Violation of Wonderbabe - Kendra James and Wenona - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Lana Andrews is just returning home from a hard day of work at the DA's office. She is surprised by Lady Dementia who wants her to ignore the evidence against her and work on other cases. She even offers a bribe. Lana is insulted and stands...she spins...and turns into....Wonderbabe. Lady Dementia is surprised, but decides this will make her victory even greater. Luckily for Dementia, she brought her secret weapon which robs her victims of their powers. Once she uses it on Wonderbabe, she is very weak. She attempts to put up a fight, but Dementia overpowers her and puts her in a choke hold. She binds her hands behind her back and steps on her cheek. Wonderbabe is getting scared. Lady Dementia spends the rest of the video humiliating Wonderbabe and turning her into her bitch. She spanks her, makes her lick her boots, makes her suck her strapon and lubes her up with baby oil and feels her body. And thats just the beginning. Then its time to ballgag her and fuck her pussy with the strapon. Once she tires of that, she turns her over and fucks her in the ass. Once done, she binds Wonderbabes ankles and to make her feel like a whore, inserts a couple bucks into her boots. Then Lady Dementia is off, leaving Wonderbabe to think about her humiliation.

Duration: 41:13
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2795kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 901.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Violation of Wonderbabe - Kendra James and Wenona - HD 720p

5. mobi660

Six Bdsm Lessons part 476
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2016
    Genres: Femdom, Lesbian, Fetish, Bondage, BDSM

Silvia Rub is a slutty cheerleader that walks around showing off her ass to the boys.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
    Duration: 21:40
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9449kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Six Bdsm Lessons part 476

6. mobi660

House Of Frazier
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Our husband and wife team are not entirely strangers to the bondage ropes as you will soon see. Each twist of the rope and curl of the knot is done with the care and style of one who is truly knowledgeable. Whether fully dressed, briefly attired, or completely nude our beauty is fetching as ever as she struggles in her bindings. This is what makes bondage so erotically satisfying. yeah i don't see how that's going to ever happen

Duration: 53:02
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 802.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download House Of Frazier

7. mobi660

Tit Torture Custom - Ellen - Scene 3 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

A ballgag is tightly strapped in to my clients mouth as she moans. I finish up with her bondage, including tying her ankles to the chair, and binding her elbows. Next, I cover her head with a thick leather hood. She really starts to yelp and whimper when I clamp her nipples. Her tits are so tight that they can barely get a bite. They manage to stay on as I slap her bound tits with a thin wooden paddle. I finally take the clamps off. Soon some nice bruising starts to appear as I use more rope to further bind her tits. The pressure on her tits got tighter after I pulled and tied her elbows together. Her tit bondage gets even more intense as I bind her tits together now. She struggles, whimpers, and moans as she endures her bondage. I sit back, watch, and enjoy the show.

Duration: 16:09

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 725.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tit Torture Custom - Ellen - Scene 3 - HD 720p

8. mobi660

Vesper Luna.. Pool Lifeguard Bound
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bondage

Looking for a cool job for the summer, Vesper applies at the local swimming pool to be a lifeguard. She is given a red Speedo swimsuit, some shiny tights, and a whistle. She is told to go into the locker room and change into the outfit. She looks suspiciously at the tights and wonders why they are part of the uniform, but she pulls them on and slips into the suit without mentioning it. She is lead into a back maintenance room told to wait. This is all very strange. A man shows up and introduces himself and says that he will be training her to be a lifeguard. Her first lesson will be seeing how she deals with physical stress and fatigue while standing for hours in the hot sun. He grabs some rope and begins tying her up tightly. She questions the necessity of the rope, but he reassures her its all part of the training. After she is all tied, he grabs a leather harness looking device with a big red ball attached to it and shoves it in her mouth.

Duration: 34:27
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5913kbps
    Audio: 248kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Vesper Luna.. Pool Lifeguard Bound

9. mobi660

House Of Frazier part 8
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage

Slave wife extremal bondage on the floor, amateur humilation.

Duration: 1:00:03
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 908.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download House Of Frazier part 8

10. mobi660

Tit Torture Custom - Ellen - Scene 2 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

I start with the breast bondage now using a thin wire. The wire is a nice start, but they really mushroom out as I bind the base of her tits with some thin rope. She moans as I wrap them tighter and tighter. Now I spend a little time squeezing and slapping her bound tits. Her gag is removed, but promptly replaced with a tight ace bandage cleave gag and black tape. She moans as she endures the gag and tit bondage while I add more rope to her legs. I take a break and enjoy the fruits of my labor for a bit. At the end of the clip I return and remove her cruel gag.

Duration: 21:21

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 961.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tit Torture Custom - Ellen - Scene 2 - HD 720p

11. mobi660

Martial Law part 4
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Pain

The gorgeous Benedetta Bernardelli is serving her sentence in the military prison...

Duration: 52:27
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Martial Law part 4

12. mobi660

Bondage Usa part 8
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Devonshire

Ginger is dragged in wearing a very modest business suit and blouse...but those stockings we see peeking out from under her skirt are something indeed! Could this prim and proper lady have something to hide? Bryan ties her to a chair and gags her in close-up. When next we find Ginger, she?? still wearing her fancy striped stockings, but now she has on some very racy Chinese satin lingerie to go with them!

Duration: 1:09:26
    Video: 640x480, MP4V, 976kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 562.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage Usa part 8

13. mobi660

Tit Torture Custom - Ellen - Scene 1 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

I set up shop in a modest hotel room and place an ad. It doesn't take long before I have my first client. Women who need and/or crave punishment and discipline seem to seek me out. I don't ask reasons and I don't get names. The anonymity is part of the allure. My client shows up and I immediately ask for the payment. I lead her over to a chair. I get a feel of her tits. and I know that some breast bondage and abuse are in her future. I bind her wrists behind her back and then I tie her at the waist to the chair. I pull her tits free from her shirt. I grope and manhandle them before I gag her with a pump gag. I clover clamp her nipples. I pull them tight and then tie them together after running the string up around the back of her neck. This is a small taste of whats to come. She moans and drools as I add more rope to her legs. I blindfold her before I remove the pump gag. The clamps are removed as well, before more ropes are added to secure her to the chair. A shop rag is shoved in her mouth and then secured with tape. I have a little fun as I draw some eye balls on her white blindfold.

Duration: 16:49

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 755.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tit Torture Custom - Ellen - Scene 1 - HD 720p

14. mobi660

Maddy O'Reilly
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Welcome back the beautiful and very dirty Maddy O'Reilly, this girl loves her job, loves rough sex and breath play and it shows!
    Bound and helpless in three different positions, Maddy soons remembers just how exciting and fun Sexaully Broken is. It doesn't take long for our sexy slut to be in subspace, while drool runs down her face and body as the cocks penetrate her throat over and over with our mercy. Not many girls can even handle the intensity of Sexaully Broken. Maddy handles it, and does it with grace, even when broken she bounces back quickly and with a smile.

Duration: 35:28
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Maddy O'Reilly

15. mobi660

In chain
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

Extremal hard tied bondage standing humilation slave In chain. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:28:49
    Video: 576x368, MP4V, 978kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 720.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download In chain

16. mobi660

Jolie Rain's Test - Scene 2 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

I remove Jolie's neckrope and leave her seated to get a gag. When I return, I grab her by her hair and order her to open her mouth wide. Yes, I believe the ball gag I have selected will indeed fit. It takes a little nudging, but finally slips in nicely... Perfect fit! It is then strapped in tight. Jolie's bountiful tits are bound next. I remove her ball gag. Jolie is quite thankful as she stretches her jaw after I remove it. I, of course, can't resist slapping and groping her tits, after they are tightly tied. I the turn my attention back to her legs. I thoroughly bind her legs below her knees.

Duration: 13:48
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 618.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Jolie Rain's Test - Scene 2 - HD 720p

17. mobi660

Bondage Competition
    [​IMG]

Morgan, her stage now set for revenge, takes the opportunity to enjoy a free dinner with Catharine's blind date. Tying her friend spread-eagle to the bed, Morgan dresses for dinner and leaves. She returns to find Catharine's freed herself -- and a bondage inspired Catharine chair-ties her blonde buddy. Thank goodness Morgan's boyfriend arrives in time to tie the two battling blondes in chairs face-to-face and stop their crazy competition

Duration: 1:25:20
    Video: 720x476, AVC (H.264), 2438kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage Competition

18. mobi660

Bondage Usa part 9
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2010
    Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

When a retired mob boss goes into the hospital, the criminal organization he used to head wants to make sure he doesn't turn states evidence. They plan to substitute their own people for his surgery, and grab nurses Artemis Antone and Cindy Jessup.

Duration: 1:10:55
    Video: 640x480, MP4V, 976kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 573.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage Usa part 9

19. mobi660

The Gag Testing Institute - Riley Jane - Scene 1 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Riley is being interviewed for a job at the Gag Testing Institute. Her interviewer explains things to her and she seems excited to get started. She explains that she would like to remove her clothing so it doesn't get wrinkled. Then she tells her interviewer that he should tie her up in case she doesn't like the gags. This way she can't take them out. He thinks that is a grand idea, and just happens to have some rope handy. He ties her wrists and then adds a crotchrope. Riley seems confused by this, but her interviewer shows how he can tie her wrist to it, should she try and bring her bound arms around and remove the gag. Her elbows are tied as well. After being tied, she takes a seat and the 1st gag is applied. He cleave gags her with an Ace bandage and black tape. He leaves her in the chair gagged while he calibrates the test equipment. Once he has it set up, he stands Riley up. He smacks her ass a few times and then checks the readouts. He soon returns and continues smacking her ass. The sophisticated equipment computes the ass smack and her reaction using highly sensitive sound sensors. After a bit, he has Riley take a seat once again. Soon after he removes her first gag. He asks her to describe the gag and she does. Her next gag consists of a large sponge being shoved in her mouth and then black tape is wrapped to keep it in place. Riley's interviewer once again stands her up. He gropes and slaps her tits through her bra this time. He also gives her ass some hard slaps as well. Riley is now beginning to wonder if The Gag Testing Institute is real, or if this is just some pervert who posted a fake job posting? He has her take a seat again. Tears start to flow down Riley's cheek. Not from the ass slaps, but from the tight elbow bondage. He removes her gag and she immediately starts to complain, saying she doesn't want to do any more gags. He interrupts asking what she thought of the gag.

Duration: 21:35

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 970.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Gag Testing Institute - Riley Jane - Scene 1 - HD 720p

20. mobi660

Reverse Prayer - Penny Stone - Scene 1 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.

Duration: 22:19

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Reverse Prayer - Penny Stone - Scene 1 - HD 720p