Girls Bondage | Hardcore B.d.s.m | Sex With Female Humiliation

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by mobi660, Jul 8, 2016.

1. mobi660

mobi660 <font size="3"><b>VIP</b></font>

Its Fun to Torture Polly part 2 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex
    Video language: English

There's so much going on that she can't process it all. Her body is being whipped, she is blindfolded and squeezed by rope, and there is no escape from her torment.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 20:23
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 458.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Its Fun to Torture Polly part 2 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  2. mobi660

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel Vol. 3 - Scene 3 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

The rope stretching Rachel is loosened so she can be turned toward the fence. It is then tightened back up. The bar of soap is removed from her mouth and used to lather up her backside. Once again she is gagged with the soap as her backside is scrubbed with the brush. The Vigilante also smacks her ass a few times with the backside of the brush as a reminder of who's in charge. Poor Rachel is affected by the swats so much that she actually lifts both legs off the ground. Her backside is rinsed off with the hose. She is turned around and rinsed with the hose once again. Rachel is shivering and whimpering the entire time gagged with a bar of soap. With snot running down her nose and onto her gag, I untie her wrists and have her sit in a chair. I soon give her a hand towel so she can dry herself off while I untie her ankles. I order her to stand so she can finish drying herself. I use a leather strap and bind her wrists behind her back.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 13:41
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 304.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel Vol. 3 - Scene 3 - HD 720p

3. mobi660

Tits bondage
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Sexy still girl Tits bondage and hands and body roped extreme action.

Duration: 4:32
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 175.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tits bondage

4. mobi660

Bathroom Ambush tie
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Bondage, Tied

Amateur bondage action, Adara Jordin - Bathroom Ambush hard tie...

Duration: 13:34
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3814kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 392.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bathroom Ambush tie

5. mobi660

Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Scene 1
    [​IMG]

Brandy has been a real bitch lately... complaining and whining about everything. I can handle a lot, but I had finally had enough. She had planned to go out with friends that night, but I ruined those plans. Dressed in the boots and panties that she had picked out, I cuff her and attach the cuffs to the overhead hoist. I walk up with a gag for her, but before I gag her I pull her head back by her hair while I grope and smack her ass. I strap the spider ring gag in place and fondle Brandy a bit more while she's left strung up for my enjoyment. With that ring gag in place Brandy should be on her knees and thats where she goes. I attach a length of chain from her handcuffs to her leg irons to make sure she won't be going anywhere. I release her from the overhead hoist and stand her back up. She's still fighting me and being a brat, so I smack her ass and then attach her cuffs and leg irons with a length of chain as I continue to grope and manhandle her. I decide to strip her nude. her panties are ripped off and used as a gag after removing the ring gag. Black tape holds them in tight. After Brandy is regagged, I put her on the cold dirty floor and put her in a hogCuff variation. Her arms up and over her head and attached to her leg irons. I enjoy watching the bratty princess roll around on the dirty floor after how she has been acting lately. I think she's in need of some attention though... she always is. I manhandle and grope her more as she squirms on the floor, before leaving her once again. As much as I am enjoying this, she has too much freedom for my liking, and I want to see if her demeanor has improved. I sit her on a chair with her arms still cuffed in front and ungag her. She's still being pretty feisty so I calm her down by putting my hand around her throat. She calms down quite a bit, but she still hasn't had enough.

Duration: 19:02
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 423.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Scene 1

6. mobi660

Yellow ropes
    [​IMG]

Sexy body slave model Yellow rope bondage action!!!

Duration: 4:19

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 167.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Yellow ropes

7. mobi660

Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Busty, Rope

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The rope stretching Rachel is loosened so she can be turned toward the fence. It is then tightened back up. The bar of soap is removed from her mouth and used to lather up her backside. Once again she is gagged with the soap as her backside is scrubbed with the brush. The Vigilante also smacks her ass a few times with the backside of the brush as a reminder of who's in charge. Poor Rachel is affected by the swats so much that she actually lifts both legs off the ground. Her backside is rinsed off with the hose. She is turned around and rinsed with the hose once again. Rachel is shivering and whimpering the entire time gagged with a bar of soap. With snot running down her nose and onto her gag, I untie her wrists and have her sit in a chair. I soon give her a hand towel so she can dry herself off while I untie her ankles. I order her to stand so she can finish drying herself. I use a leather strap and bind her wrists behind her back.

Duration: 13:41
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 304.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

8. mobi660

Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Scene 2
    [​IMG]

Brandy is now cuffed to the chair. Her wrists are cuffed behind her back and her legs are cuffed out to the side with a chain pulling them back and running through her cuffs. She's making too much noise once again, so I gag her again. This time with a big red harness ballgag. Unfortunately I didn't get a very good camera angle of the gagging :weep: . After she's gagged, I peg her nipples and she really hates this. I sit back and enjoy Brandy's moans and screams. I eventually remove the clothespins, but I just move them to the tender flesh of her upper inner thighs. She once again has too much movement for my liking so I tie her head back using the D-ring on the back of the harness gag. That's better! Now she isn't moving much at all... Just twitches and moans. I remove the gag towards the end of the clip and she seems to be settling down. I have to coax her a little still, but she even thanks me for removing the gag and the 2 clothespins (after screaming). I grope and play with her for a bit before walking away.

Duration: 9:22
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 208.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Scene 2

9. mobi660

red ropes
    [​IMG]

Sexy teen girl red ropes bondage extremal action tied on sofa...

Duration: 4:29

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 173.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download red ropes

10. mobi660

Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Scene 3
    [​IMG]

Brandy, now completely nude, is ankle cuffed, hand cuffed, and elbow cuffed on the floor. She is also still wearing the big harness ballgag. I take a few snapshots before I run a chain from her ankles to her wrist and elbow cuffs and finally to the ring on the back of the harness gag, which pulls her head back. I watch gleefully as she struggles futilely on the dirty floor. Finally she has realized there is no escape and has given up. I remove her gag and find she is much much more compliant now. I run my hands up and down her body as the clip ends.

Duration: 8:55
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 198.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Scene 3

11. mobi660

Penny Stone Post Tied - Part 3
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Penny's bondage intensifies as her captor ties her elbows together. It intensifies even more when he ties a rope to her wrists and then ties the other end up high to the post. Her arms are now at a 90 angle to her torso cruelly stressing her shoulders. Clear tape is wrapped around her head and the post before he ties her big toes. The nose hooks are added and then her crotchrope is once again pulled tight. Penny's captor leaves her to endure her bondage. After a few hours like this, she's sure to do anything she's told.

Duration: 16:48
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 373.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Penny Stone Post Tied - Part 3

12. mobi660

Frog tie
    [​IMG]

Frog style tied slave emo green hair girl, watch hot scene!

Duration: 5:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4826kbps
    Audio: 270kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 204.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Frog tie

13. mobi660

He Got a Good Deal on Tape - Part 3
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I remove GiGi's gag and leave her ungagged while I add a thick rubber posture collar and then wrap tape around it, GiGi absolutely hates this! With the collar in place I can remove the pigtail ties. GiGi loves this! I immediately add another gag. I cleave gag her with wide microfoam and then after a few wraps I go over her entire mouth. More black tape is added. This round her arms are completely taped up and more is added to her upper body as well. I have white tape as well. I tape up her hands with this and then I continue on adding a pretty design over the black. Although this serves no useful purpose, I have a lot of it and I need to use it up. I wrap more microfoam around her head now, including her eyes. I sit back and enjoy my work. GiGi does not seem happy at all! After a while I return and remove the nipple clamps, as I like the reactions when they come off. I have some errands to run, so I shut off the lights and leave GiGi in the dark how I found her when I arrived... well not exactly how I found her.

Duration: 16:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2897kbps
    Audio: 119kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 373.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download He Got a Good Deal on Tape - Part 3

14. mobi660

He Got a Good Deal on Tape - GiGi - Scene 3 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

I remove GiGi's gag and leave her ungagged while I add a thick rubber posture collar and then wrap tape around it, GiGi absolutely hates this! With the collar in place I can remove the pigtail ties. GiGi loves this! I immediately add another gag. I cleave gag her with wide microfoam and then after a few wraps I go over her entire mouth. More black tape is added. This round her arms are completely taped up and more is added to her upper body as well. I have white tape too. I tape up her hands with this and then I continue on adding a pretty design over the black. Although this serves no useful purpose, I have a lot of it and I need to use it up. I wrap more microfoam around her head now, including her eyes. I sit back and enjoy my work. GiGi does not seem happy at all! After a while I return and remove the nipple clamps, as I like the reactions when they come off. I have some errands to run, so I shut off the lights and leave GiGi in the dark how I found her when I arrived... well not exactly how I found her.

Duration: 16:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2897kbps
    Audio: 119kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 373.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download He Got a Good Deal on Tape - GiGi - Scene 3 - HD 720p

15. mobi660

The Whipped Schoolmistress part 2 FHD
    [​IMG]

We have a new exciting game show again! Dr. Lomp, the leader of the EliteClub practices as psychiatrist too. His methods doesn't differ too much from those used in the EliteClub.

Duration: 10:21
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
    Audio: 429kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 404.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Whipped Schoolmistress part 2 FHD

16. mobi660

Paging Dr Kahn
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Extremal jacket tied action for slave model Sofie Marie. enjoy!!!

Duration: 6:15
    Video: 852x478, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
    Audio: 91kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 137.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Paging Dr Kahn

17. mobi660

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Scene 1 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Rachel sits in her car outside my studio talking to a friend. She is somewhat giddy as she tells her that I have invited her over to discuss a partnership. She laughs as she tells her friend that this will make it that much easier to steal my ideas. She walks into my studio wearing tight yoga pants and an almost see through sports tank top with an outline of her nipples showing. I tell her that I have a completely new idea that has never been done before, that I want to share and discuss it with her, but first, I need to see if it is feasible and I ask her to try it out. We can discuss the partnership afterwards. Rachel reluctantly agrees. I tell her that her outfit is fine for this as it is just practice, but she will need to loosen up and stretch. She seems agitated as I command her to bend over and touch her toes, then jumping jacks, and then more stretching positions. I then get out the rope and tie her in an easy strappado position for now as I am not ready to reveal my true intentions. I also bind her thighs and ankles. She asks about the partnership again and I tell her that I need to know what she is capable of before committing. I inform her that escaping bondage is one such capability and I ask her to try and escape. Rachel struggles somewhat frantically to escape and after a while, she makes absolutely zero progress. Rachel starts getting frustrated and angry after struggling for quite some time. With Rachel secure, I reveal my intentions and my knowledge of her plagiarism as I tighten a honey covered ballgag in her mouth. She angrily mmmmppps and whimpers as I tell her that I have changed my mind and I do not want a partnership after all.

Duration: 19:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 430.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Scene 1 - HD 720p

18. mobi660

Trail Of Dr Garth
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Slave models Loren and Vanessa bondage compilation. scenes!

Duration: 12:42
    Video: 852x478, AVC (H.264), 1455kbps
    Audio: 91kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 144.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Trail Of Dr Garth

19. mobi660

Blonde bound
    [​IMG]

Sexy blonde girl amazing bondage on sofa action, Enjoy!

Duration: 4:04
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 152.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Blonde bound

20. mobi660

Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 1
    [​IMG]

When we last saw Rachel, she was outside rolling around in the dirt bound in leather. The vigilante mentioned getting her cleaned up. This clip starts with a door opening and The Vigilante pushing in a cage on wheels. Surprise rachel is inside, cuffed and cruelly gagged. She stays caged for a bit and then the lock is removed and the doors open. Soon after, The Vigilante lifts her out. He sets her in a chair as he pushes the cage out of the way. He gropes her a bit before removing her gag. He chains her to the chair at her waist. He reminds her that if she gives him any problems that she can spend the night hanging in the barn again. Rachel's wrists are recuffed in front and she is given blackout contact lenses. These are the kind that blind you. Once the contacts are in, Rachel looks terrified. The Vigilante removes her ankle cuffs and waist chain. He stands her up and orders her to strip. She struggles a bit to strip with no vision, but she manages and is soon standing in nothing but an unbuttoned shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 15:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
    Audio: 116kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 341.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 1