Girls Bondage | Hardcore B.d.s.m | Sex With Female Humiliation

Discussion in 'General BDSM' started by mobi660, Jul 8, 2016.

1. mobi660

mobi660 <font size="3"><b>VIP</b></font>

Busty bondage
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018
    Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
    Video language: English

Busty girl bondage in black room extreme roped hard scene!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 9:35
    Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 279.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Busty bondage

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  2. mobi660

Extra Severe Ass
    [​IMG]

After her ass and back whipping now Mrs. Sanders has to endure a very severe frontside bullwhipping.
    Nothing is spared, especially not her pussy.
    You will see extreme hard lashes of the bullwhip right between her legs.
    The clit and lips get swollen in pain!

Duration: 15:33
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1460kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 184.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Extra Severe Ass

3. mobi660

Allegra HogCuffed, Crotch Chained, then Crotch Roped Tight! - Scene 1 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

All she had to do was be quiet, but she can't even obey simple instructions yet. Her captor left her in handcuffs and some chain. She's not even gagged, and all she had to do was lay in the dark on the concrete floor and be quiet. Her captor hears her rolling around and moaning and comes to check on her. He flicks the light switch on and Allegra looks worried now. She knows she has disobeyed him. The first thing he does is to gag her with a big red ballgag. You can tell by the bruising on her tits, that he has been having some fun with them. He asks if she wants more as he squeezes and gropes them. Then he says that maybe he should concentrate on her ass today as he gives it a few hard smacks. He gives the chain buried in her pussy a few tugs before he cuffs her elbows and then her toes. She is then hogcuffed. He orders her to struggle, since that's what she seems to want to do anyway. She struggles for a bit and then slows down. Not good enough. Allegra's captor walks over with a thin wooden paddle to offer her encouragement. A few whacks on her feet, ass, and pussy, and she is frantically struggling and whimpering again for your enjoyment. After a while, Allegra's captor releases her from her hogcuff. He stands her up against a post.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 14:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 327.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Allegra HogCuffed, Crotch Chained, then Crotch Roped Tight! - Scene 1 - HD 720p

4. mobi660

Good Old Fashioned TIGHT Hogtie for Adara - Part 2
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Busty, Rope

This clip starts where part 1 ended... adara waits for me to return bound and ballgagged on her knees. When I return, I grab her by her hair and remove her gag. I spend some time groping and manhandling her. I have another gag planned and I want to make sure it will fit, so I shove 2 or 3 fingers down her throat and she instinctively starts sucking. I think the new gag will fit just fine. I shove a large rag in her mouth and make her hold it there as I tie a length of rope in her hair. I then seal the rag in with clear tape. I smack her ass a few more times before I lift her onto an old bed. It's not long before I hogtie her tight. adara can barely move, but I'm not done yet... I tie her head back using her hair tie. She really couldn't be tied any tighter and can barely muster a twitch here and there. If you like a lot of movement and struggling around, you won't like this as she is completely HELPLESS! I eventually roll her on her side and as I do you can tell how solidly she is bound. I grope, manhandle and slap her ass. All she can do is moan. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. At the end of the clip I return and cut off the ropes binding her arms and then remove her gag.

Duration: 21:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2949kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 493.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Good Old Fashioned TIGHT Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

5. mobi660

Allegra HogCuffed, Crotch Chained, then Crotch Roped Tight! - Scene 2 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

He uses rope and binds her arms behind her back, around the post. He doesn't feel like her manners are up to par, so he teaches by pulling up hard on her crotch chain. Her ballgag and crotch chain are removed. He tightly wraps her waist with rope. He gags her with a huge sponge, before crotchroping her. He cruelly binds her elbows around the post and her chest to it as well, before he really tightens her crotchrope. The crotchrope is so tight that Allegra's hips are pulled way out and she's standing on her tippy toes. Allegra's captor leaves her like this. Her moans and whimpers gradually intensify as the rope nearly splits her in half. Her calves are soon burning as well, from standing on her tippy toes. She alternates lifting her right and left leg, to try and relieve the lactic acid buildup in her calf muscles. At the end of the clip, her captor returns. He removes the crotchrope and the gag, and Allegra Thanks him. Her manners are definitely improving. Maybe next time she'll do as she is told.

Duration: 19:31
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 436.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Allegra HogCuffed, Crotch Chained, then Crotch Roped Tight! - Scene 2 - HD 720p

6. mobi660

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1
    [​IMG]

Rachel sits in her car outside my studio talking to a friend. She is somewhat giddy as she tells her that I have invited her over to discuss a partnership. She laughs as she tells her friend that this will make it that much easier to steal my ideas. She walks into my studio wearing tight yoga pants and an almost see through sports tank top with an outline of her nipples showing. I tell her that I have a completely new idea that has never been done before that I want to share and discuss with her, but first, I need to see if it is feasible and I ask her to try it out. We can discuss the partnership afterwards. Rachel reluctantly agrees. I tell her that her outfit is fine for this as it is just practice, but she will need to loosen up and stretch. She seems agitated as I command her to bend over and touch her toes, then jumping jacks, and then more stretching positions. I then get out the rope and tie her in an easy strappado position for now as I am not ready to reveal my true intentions. I also bind her thighs and ankles. She asks about the partnership again and I tell her that I need to know what she is capable of before committing. I inform her that escaping bondage is one such capability and I ask her to try and escape. Rachel struggles somewhat frantically to escape and after a while, she makes absolutely zero progress. Rachel starts getting frustrated and angry after struggling for quite some time. With Rachel secure, I reveal my intentions and my knowledge of her plagiarism as I tighten a honey covered ballgag in her mouth. She angrily mmmmppps and whimpers as I tell her that I have changed my mind and I do not want a partnership. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:12
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 430.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

7. mobi660

Sadie Holmes
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Rope, Humilation

Sadie Holmes... Sexting Babysitter Gets Tricked By A Brat Action!

Duration: 14:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3922kbps
    Audio: 247kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 444.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sadie Holmes

8. mobi660

Harmony Concepts - International Incident
    [​IMG]

Foreign operatives Johnni Black, Maria Vinello, Lena Kavanaugh and Sandra Dietrich are all vying for possession of a secret document which could prove very embarrassing to their respective governments. Agent N (buxom Cleo Nichole) has been assigned to put an end to these spy-games, but falls prey to the "cloak-and-gag 'er" doings. When an enemy agent takes advantage of their unprotected predicament, will it result in a truly humiliating international incident for all concerned?

Format: avi
    Duration: 54:29
    Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 637kbps
    Audio: 344kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 393.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Harmony Concepts - International Incident

9. mobi660

Allegra HogCuffed, Crotch Chained, then Crotch Roped - Part 1
    [​IMG]

ll she had to do was be quiet, but she can't even obey simple instructions yet. Her captor left her in hand cuffs and some chain. She's not even gagged, and all she had to do was lay in the dark on the concrete floor and be quiet. Her captor hears her rolling around and moaning and comes to check on her. He flicks the light switch on and Allegra looks worried now. She knows she has disobeyed him. The first thing he does is to gag her with a big red ballgag. You can tell by the bruising on her tits, that he has been having some fun with them. He asks if she wants more as he squeezes and gropes them. Then he says that maybe he should concentrate on her ass today as he gives it a few hard smacks. He gives the chain buried in her pussy a few tugs before he cuffs her elbows and then her toes. She is then hogcuffed. He orders her to struggle, since that's what she seems to want to do anyway. She struggles for a bit and then slows down. Not good enough. Allegra's captor walks over with a thin wooden paddle to offer her encouragement. A few whacks on her feet, ass, and pussy, and she is frantically struggling and whimpering again for your enjoyment. After a while, Allegra's captor releases her from her hogcuff. He stands her up against a post.

Duration: 14:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 327.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Allegra HogCuffed, Crotch Chained, then Crotch Roped - Part 1

10. mobi660

Good Old Fashioned Tight Hogtie for Adara - Scene 2 - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Adara waits for me to return bound and ballgagged on her knees. When I return, I grab her by her hair and remove her gag. I spend some time groping and manhandling her. I have another gag planned and I want to make sure it will fit, so I shove 2 or 3 fingers down her throat and she instinctively starts sucking. I think the new gag will fit just fine. I shove a large rag in her mouth and make her hold it there as I tie a length of rope in her hair. I then seal the rag in with clear tape. I smack her ass a few more times before I lift her onto an old bed. It's not long before I hogtie her tight. Adara can barely move, but I'm not done yet... I tie her head back using her hair tie. She really couldn't be tied any tighter and can barely muster a twitch here and there. If you like a lot of movement and struggling around, you won't like this as she is completely! I eventually roll her on her side and as I do you can tell how solidly she is bound. I grope, manhandle and slap her ass. All she can do is moan. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. At the end of the clip I return and cut off the ropes binding her arms and then remove her gag.

Duration: 21:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2949kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 493.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Good Old Fashioned Tight Hogtie for Adara - Scene 2 - HD 720p

11. mobi660

glass and pain
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Roped, Tied

Slave in glasses extreme bondage humilation on bed extreme scene!

Duration: 12:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2484kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 231.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download glass and pain

12. mobi660

Private bondage
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Sexy body girl Private bondage hard yellow ropes extreme scene

Duration: 4:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
    Audio: 366kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 158.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Private bondage

13. mobi660

Strung Up Lilly part 2 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

Asia Zo wants to feel it. She wants a big, hard cock between her legs, splitting her cunt wide open and filling her up. She wants it bad enough that whatever it takes to get her there, she'll suffer through it willingly.

Duration: 19:44
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 444.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Strung Up Lilly part 2 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

14. mobi660

Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 1
    [​IMG]

Brandy has been a real bitch lately... complaing and whining abot everything. I can handle a lot, but I had finally had enough. She had planned to go out with friends that night, but I ruined those plans. Dressed in the boots and panties that she had picked out, I cuff her and attach the cuffs to the overhead hoist. I walk up with a gag for her, but before I gag her I pull her head back by her hair while I grope and smack her ass. I strap the spider ring gag in place and fondle Brandy a bit more while she's left strung up for my enjoyment. With that ring gag in place Brandy should be on her knees and thats where she goes. I attach a length of chain from her handcuffs to her leg irons to make sure she won't be going anywhere. I release her from the overhead hoist and stand her back up. She's still fighting me and being a brat, so I smack her ass and then attach her cuffs and leg irons with a length of chain as I continue to grope and manhandle her. I decide to strip her nude. her panties are ripped off and used as a gag after removing the ring gag. Black tape holds them in tight. After Brandy is regagged, I put her on the cold dirty floor and put her in a hogCuff variation. Her arms up and over her head and attached to her leg irons. I enjoy watching the bratty princess roll around on the dirty floor after how she has been acting lately. I think she's in need of some attention though... she always is. I manhandle and grope her more as she squirms on the floor, before leaving her once again. As much as I am enjoying this, she has too much freedom for my liking, and I want to see if her demeanor has improved. I sit her on a chair with her arms still cuffed in front and un gag her. She's still being pretty feisty so I calm her down by putting my hand around her throat. She calms down quite a bit, but she still hasn't had enough. This is the end of Part 1

Duration: 19:02
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 423.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 1

15. mobi660

Red ropes
    [​IMG]

Kinky and sexy model Red ropes bondage hard on the floor!!

Duration: 4:03
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 151.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Red ropes

16. mobi660

Allegra HogCuffed, Crotch Chained, then Crotch Roped - Part 2
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... He uses rope and binds her arms behind her back, around the post. He doesn't feel like her manners are up to par, so he teaches by pulling up hard on her crotch chain. Her ballgag and crotch chain are removed. He tightly wraps her waist with rope. He gags her with a huge sponge, before crotchroping her. He cruelly binds her elbows around the post and her chest to it as well, before he really tightens her crotchrope. The crotchrope is so tight that Allegra's hips are pulled way out and she's standing on her tippy toes. Allegra's captor leaves her like this. Her moans and whimpers gradually intensify as the rope nearly splits her in half. Her calves are soon burning as well, from standing on her tippy toes. She alternates lifting her right and left leg, to try and relieve the lactic acid buildup in her calf muscles. At the end of the clip, her captor returns. He removes the crotchrope and the gag, and Allegra Thanks him. Her manners are definitely improving. Maybe next time she'll do as she is told.

Duration: 19:31
    Audio: 118kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 436.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Allegra HogCuffed, Crotch Chained, then Crotch Roped - Part 2

17. mobi660

Mona Wales Gets Pounded By Two Cocks in Fighter Jet Position! - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Mona wants the cock. She'll fuss until she gets it. Held down in fighter jet position her face is ripe for the taking. She can also be fucked from behind and there's not a damn thing she can do to stop us. Not that she'd want to. The strap around her neck is great for pulling her back on our dicks while her throat is filled with more dick. Sergeant Miles and Matt Williams pound her so violently that her sleek body is left shaking and dripping.

Duration: 8:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 444.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mona Wales Gets Pounded By Two Cocks in Fighter Jet Position! - HD 720p

18. mobi660

Blue ropes
    [​IMG]

Sexy blonde slave model Blue ropes awesome bondage action.

Duration: 4:02
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 156.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Blue ropes

19. mobi660

Double bondage
    [​IMG]

Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Two sexy girl Double bondage awesome hard tied scene!

Duration: 4:12
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 163.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Double bondage

20. mobi660

Mystere - Tied Suspended and Machine Fucked
    [​IMG]

She, one of our more accomplished handlers, has just finished a shoot for one of our other sites when we her.

Format: avi
    Duration: 23:04
    Video: 640x480, xvid, 1169kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 209.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mystere - Tied Suspended and Machine Fucked