Girls Spanks Girls (Only F/F Spanking)

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by electro, Jan 14, 2016.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bratty Kay Gets the Belt

Another very realistic mom/daughter ageplay scene with Kay..

She's been sitting with her dinner plate in front of her for nearly an hour, and still hasn't touched her lima beans. I've made it clear that there will be NO ice cream or cartoons if she doesn't finish her dinner, but Kay is her usual whiny, bratty self and refuses to eat them. We make a deal - if she eats half, we'll go get ice cream.

I leave Kay alone to finish her meal, and when she calls me back in, the beans are gone! Knowing my girl, I don't trust her at first, but it looks like she's telling the truth...she ate them!

Just then, I find out what my little brat's been up to, and she ends up tossed over the side of the sofa for 60 stinging smacks of the leather belt, followed by a quick but hard OTK hand spanking.

You'd think she would learn her lesson, but Kay just can't keep her mouth shut and ends up back across the sofa for more with the belt. She's grounded for a month!

** Lots of genuine bratting, scolding, and typical mom/daughter arguing prior to and during this somewhat severe scene. **

Length : 12+ minutes

Featuring: Kay

Keywords: ageplay, belt spanking, domestic discipline, F/F, hand spanking, mom, OTK, severe spanking,

Filesize: 242 MB
    Duration: 00:12:38
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 2500 Kbps
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 Kbps

Download: Depfile.com

Belt.rar

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bonus! Tips for Tops : You Don't Have to Shop

We all have those days when the person we're with needs a spanking like nobody's business, and a hand spanking just won't sort them out...but what to do if there aren't any paddles, straps, or canes lying around?

Have no fear - Tips for Tops is here! In this episode, we'll explore several of the myriad things you or I could find 'lying around the house' when in a spanking implement pinch.

Enjoy!

Length : 12+ minutes

Keywords: caning, domestic discipline, F/F, hair brush, hand spanking, paddling, strapping, Tips for Tops,

Filesize: 241 MB
    Duration: 00:12:33

Shop.rar

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Good Housekeeping

Sweet spanko newbie Dani Sorrento has a list - well, it�s really a List with a capital L - and one of the things on her List is failure to keep the house, specifically the kitchen, in order. Her husband is a sweet and supportive guy, but enough is enough. Dani knows that she�s supposed to do her part, and that includes keeping a nice home.

I�ve decided that the best way to show Dani how easy it is to keep her kitchen nice is to have her clean mine�.while spanking her with a seriously painful compound paddle. Once she�s endured MY kitchen, hers should be no sweat.

Dani�s Good Housekeeping Challenge will allow her 7 minutes (by my trusty kitchen timer) to change into her apron; wash, rinse, dry, and put away all the dishes; �freshen up� before her honey arrives home; and, finally, pour him a nice glass of wine and be waiting with a smile - and nothing else- when he walks in the front door.

It�s a challenge which Dani has little chance of winning, and that�s intentional.

I chase Dani around the kitchen, rushing her, making messes for her to clean up along the way and other little interruptions - a girls� gotta stay on her toes, even in 6-inch stilettos - and spanking her relentlessly with my long, narrow paddle. Her butt quickly blooms pink, then red, then purple, while poor Dani does her best to be a Good Housekeeper.

Length : 14 minutes

Featuring: Dani Sorrento

Filesize: 271 MB
    Duration: 00:14:10

Keys: Caning, Whipping, Spanking

Housekeeping.rar

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bratty Kay Spanked Before School

It�s school picture day, and Kay�s being her usual bratty self while I�m trying to fix her hair pretty for the photo. Kay wants �braids like in Mexico�, and although I tell her that the headband we�ve chosen is very pretty - and the braids totally silly - she still insists, eventually throwing her hairband on the floor and pitching a fit.

I make my whiny daughter bring me the big wood paddle and yank her over my lap for a long, hard, stinging paddling. Kay protests at first, kicking her legs and reaching behind her to try and stop me, but I continue to spank her butt raw until she can promise to stop crying and be a Good Girl.

Length : 11+ minutes

Keywords: ageplay, domestic discipline, F/F, mom, OTK, paddling, roleplay,

Filesize: 224 MB
    Duration: 00:11:38

School.rar

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kay's Mom Has a Terrible Hairbrush

Kay and I are about to head out for a fun day at the pool, but I can't seem to find my phone anywhere. As I'm looking around her bedroom for it, I hear a ring...and find it in Kay's nightstand! Wondering why she's hidden it, I see that it's her teacher calling.

Kay's teacher tells me that she was caught cheating on a spelling test in class today. Needless to say, I'm very disappointed in my girl.

Kay makes lots of excuses, but when the truth finally comes out, she admits having cheated on the test's bonus word, which was 'terrible'.

I tell Kay that the word terrible is a perfect one for the situation she's gotten herself into before finally pulling her across my lap for a spanking.

Kay starts whining and crying almost immediately, saying it's not her fault and all the things she usually says to try and get herself out of trouble, but none of it works...I am going to tan her hide.

First with my hand, and quickly moving to my 'terrible' hairbrush, I'm going to make sure that there's one word she never forgets how to spell again.

A long, very hard OTK hand and hairbrush spanking.

Length : 24 minutes

Keywords: F/F, hair brush, hand spanking, OTK, roleplay,

Filesize: 462 MB
    Duration: 00:23:53

Terrible.part1.rar
    Terrible.part2.rar

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Unbreakable Dani

Warning : This is, by far, the most severe F/f spanking scene I�ve filmed to date. It is also, by far, the most severe I plan to administer. Just this once, for Dani. It�s rough. Don�t watch unless you enjoy heavy corporal punishment scenes and severe scolding.

Dani has an obviously high pain tolerance - and she loves hard spankings - so getting her to understand that just because she�s able to take something doesn�t mean that she should will be difficult. Everyone should have a limit which protects themselves from harm when their playmate may be less than concerned, but Dani is too concerned with pleasing others and tends to allow her play sessions to go a bit too far.

In the name of Learning a Valuable Lesson, I am going to spank the living hell out of Dani Sorrento today.

I�ve laid out a dozen various spanking paddles, straps, canes, and other things and catch Dani unawares, starting her spanking well before she�s had time to ready herself for it. Ordering her over my lap and pulling up her long clingy skirt, I begin spanking Dani immediately, pausing only occasionally to direct her to hand me more things to spank her with - and slowly leading up to the point of the whole scene - it�s going to get really hard, and I don�t believe for a minute that Dani cares enough about her own safety (or her poor suffering backside) to stop me.

Turns out, I�m right..

Length : 17+ minutes

Featuring: Dani Sorrento

Keywords: caning, domestic discipline, F/F, hair brush, hand spanking, OTK, paddling, severe spanking, strapping,

Filesize: 337 MB
    Duration: 00:17:40

Unbreakable.rar

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Meanest Mom in the World (Part 1)

It's nearly bedtime, but Kay is pitching a fit because she wants to go to 'the trampoline place'. I tell her that it's too late, and if she's a good girl for mom that we'll go one day next week. Kay ends up getting a slap across the mouth for her response, and is sent to bed early.

Unbeknownst to me, my naughty daughter sneaks off into my bedroom and proceeds to jump on my bed - breaking it! - before going quietly back to her room. When I find the mess, I go back into her bedroom to question my 'sweet girl'..

She lies, tries to blame the dog, and throws another fit when I tell her that I'm going to spank her for it. I end up having to yank Kay off the bed by her hair before taking her over my knee for a hard hand and hairbrush spanking.

After her tears have dried, I tuck Kay into bed and read her a bedtime story, check under the bed for monsters, and turn off the lights...goodnight sweet girl.

This is an extended roleplay scene, broken into two parts due to filesize restrictions.

Keywords: domestic discipline, F/F, hair brush, hand spanking, OTK, roleplay,

Filesize: 337 MB
    Duration: 00:17:25

World1.rar

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Meanest Mom in the World (Part 2)

It's nearly bedtime, but Kay is pitching a fit because she wants to go to 'the trampoline place'. I tell her that it's too late, and if she's a good girl for mom that we'll go one day next week. Kay ends up getting a slap across the mouth for her response, and is sent to bed early.

Unbeknownst to me, my naughty daughter sneaks off into my bedroom and proceeds to jump on my bed - breaking it! - before going quietly back to her room. When I find the mess, I go back into her bedroom to question my 'sweet girl'..

She lies, tries to blame the dog, and throws another fit when I tell her that I'm going to spank her for it. I end up having to yank Kay off the bed by her hair before taking her over my knee for a hard hand and hairbrush spanking.

After her tears have dried, I tuck Kay into bed and read her a bedtime story, check under the bed for monsters, and turn off the lights...goodnight sweet girl.

This is an extended roleplay scene, broken into two parts due to filesize restrictions.

Keywords: domestic discipline, F/F, hair brush, hand spanking, OTK, roleplay,

Filesize: 346 MB
    Duration: 00:17:28

World2.rar

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Amelie is Spanked in Snow's Office

New girl Amelie earns a trip to teacher Snow Mercy's office and quickly finds herself over the teacher's lap receiving a very sound spanking on her super curvy bottom. She wiggles and complains, but Snow will not stop until Amelie learns her lesson. Snow even breaks out a hard, sturdy wooden ruler to drive the lesson home before sending Amelie to the corner like the naughty school girl she is.

Filesize: 440 MB
    Duration: 00:15:20
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 3953 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 39.3 kb/s

Genre: Lesbian Spanking, Female Corporal Punishment

Download: Depfile

SPA_AmelieOffice.part1.rar
    SPA_AmelieOffice.part2.rar

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Madam Clare Battles Silvia Sage 1

Madam Clare teaches newbee Silvia Sage a lesson with a sound spanking in the bedroom. The two MILFs battle it out and Clare ends up over Silvia's knee as well. Long, sexy spanking action

Filesize: 157 MB
    Duration: 00:07:59
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 2690 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 36.0 kb/s

SPA_BattlesSilvia1.rar

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Madam Clare Battles Silvia Sage 2

Madam Clare teaches newbee Silvia Sage a lesson with a sound spanking in the bedroom. The two MILFs battle it out and Clare ends up over Silvia's knee as well. Long, sexy spanking action

Filesize: 146 MB
    Duration: 00:07:25
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 2688 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 37.3 kb/s

SPA_BattlesSilvia2.rar

12. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Luna & Bell double paddling

Filesize: 171 MB
    Duration: 00:11:32
    Resolution: 960x576
    Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 2000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 63.9 kb/s

SPA_Doublepaddling.rar

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Harley Becomes Kay's Roommate

When Harley Havik becomes Kay's new roommate, she quickly learns there are rules. And if she breaks them, she gets a spanking over Kay's knee. In fact, Kay has printed out all of the rules and makes Harley read them while she gets a hard, long spanking with Kay's hand and a hairbrush. Harley is angry, and sore, but she desperately needs this apartment, so she complies

Filesize: 458 MB
    Duration: 00:17:44
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 3557 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 36.3 kb/s

SPA_HarleyBecomesK.part1.rar
    SPA_HarleyBecomesK.part2.rar

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sophie Parker's Hidden camera files

Filesize: 257 MB
    Duration: 00:17:19
    Video: WMV, ,
    Audio:

SPA_Hiddencamera.rar

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Maria, Miki - Mom's Offer 1

The mom is very pround of her daughter's accomplishments in school. She tells her daughter that she can have anything she wants. To the mom's surprise, her offer leads to her own spanking.

Filesize: 182 MB
    Duration: 00:05:24
    Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 414 kb/s

SPA_MariaMiki1.rar

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Maria, Miki - Mom's Offer 2

The mom is very pround of her daughter's accomplishments in school. She tells her daughter that she can have anything she wants. To the mom's surprise, her offer leads to her own spanking.

Filesize: 189 MB
    Duration: 00:05:13
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 421 kb/s

SPA_MariaMiki2.rar

17. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You are mine for pleasure

Sarah has a complete hold over the lovely Kiki Vee. She wants to be a submissive slave girl to be used and abused, she has come to the right person. Her large breasts make a good target for the whip and her bottom soon feels the paddle and strap. A very hard film with real punishments.

Filesize: 533 MB
    Duration: 00:14:30
    Video: MP4, 50.000 FPS, 4970 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

SPA_Mineforpleasure.part1.rar
    SPA_Mineforpleasure.part2.rar

18. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More punishment for Charlie

Filesize: 260 MB
    Duration: 00:17:29
    Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 2000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 64.2 kb/s

SPA_Morepunishment.rar

19. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mari, Arisa, Ayako - Neighborhood Witch 1

Ayako summons a young girl who stole Ayako's husband with her mother. Angry Ayako demands the mother offer an apology by spanking her daughter in her presence.

Filesize: 205 MB
    Duration: 00:05:18
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 394 kb/s

SPA_NeighborhoodWitch1.rar

20. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mari, Arisa, Ayako - Neighborhood Witch 2

Ayako summons a young girl who stole Ayako's husband with her mother. Angry Ayako demands the mother offer an apology by spanking her daughter in her presence.

Filesize: 214 MB
    Duration: 00:05:30
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 418 kb/s

SPA_NeighborhoodWitch2.rar