Glory Hole Blowjob Pic Sets

Discussion in 'Oral sex and Bukkake' started by rybly, Feb 26, 2017.

1. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

sabrinas-2nd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Sabrina's 2nd Visit
    Date of Release: Aug 01, 2013
    Studio: GloryHoleSwallow
    Cast: Sabrina
    9 Cumshots, Bareback, Big Tits, Blonde, Booth Fucking, Creampie, Dick Sucking Lips, Fucking, Interracial, Masturbation, MILF, Shaved, Tattoos, Toy

This video is long overdue. I know how much you guys have been wanting to see Sabrina take some random cocks bareback at the Gloryhole and get her pussy filled. Well, here it is so let me know what you think.
    She wasn't planning on going bareback but she got too horny from sucking off a bunch of strangers earlier this same day for her 1st Visit. You can tell by the look on her face when the first guy stuck his cock in her that she thought he had a condom on. She even looked up at me and asked but I couldn't tell until it was too late and he was off and running! At that point she was so horny that she didn't care what was going on and the LA Lakers could have pulled a train on her.

Number of pictures: 49
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    File size: 8,9 MB

[​IMG]
    Download sabrinas-2nd-visit - 8,9 MB

2. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

claires-2nd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Claire's 2nd Visit
    Date of Release: Mar 15, 2013
    Cast: Claire
    9 Cumshots, Big Clit, Brunette, Condom Swallow, Facial, Flexible, Fucking, Interracial, Masturbation, Petite, Shaved, Teen, Toy

I know you guys have been waiting for Claire's 2nd Visit to the Glory Hole for some time now and I didn't want to torture you any longer. Claire is currently the top rated girl on Gloryhole Swallow and she's a very tough act to follow. I'm actually looking forward to the day when a girl comes along that can top this flexible petite dynamo. For those of you who are just tuning in, Claire is a nursing student who absolutely loves and worships cock. The eyes don't lie and you can see the sheer delight on her face when a cum loaded cock pokes through the hole to be serviced. If you think that's hot, she's also a ballerina and you know how handy that flexibility can be! The possibilities are endless...

Number of pictures: 115
    File size: 38,2 MB

[​IMG]
    Download claires-2nd-visit - 38,2 MB

3. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

michelle-bs-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Michelle B's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Feb 03, 2012
    Cast: MichelleB
    Big Tits, Brunette, Gagging, Interracial, Latina, MILF, Piercings, Tattoos

Michelle contacted me last month to see if I'd take her to the Glory Hole. I was surprised to find out that the reason she wanted to go was because of a bet. One of her platonic guy friends showed her this site and said "Can you imagine girls sucking off strangers like that!" Well, after watching a few videos and a few drinks later she said it wouldn't be that hard and she could do it. A bet is a bet and she kept her word.

Number of pictures: 20
    File size: 4,4 MB

[​IMG]
    Download michelle-bs-1st-visit - 4,4 MB

4. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

haleys-2nd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Haley's 2nd Visit
    Date of Release: Jan 27, 2012
    Cast: Haley
    Deepthroat, Fucking, Petite, Piercings, Redhead, Shaved, Tattoos, Teen

Haley is back for her 2nd Glory Hole adventure and she drained every set of balls that showed up! She even sucked a double cumshot out of one lucky bastard. Her tight shaved pussy was wet before anyone even showed up so when she found a cock that she liked she backed up on it and he gave it to her good. This horny little babe can suck a dick and loves taking a cock deep into her throat just as it's shooting it's load. This is her favorite way to take a cumshot.

Number of pictures: 57
    File size: 13,8 MB

[​IMG]
    Download haleys-2nd-visit - 13,8 MB

5. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

francescas-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Francesca's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Jul 29, 2016
    Cast: Francesca
    13 Cumshots, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, First Black Cock, Girl/Girl, Interracial, Latina, Load Master, MILF, Petite, Pussy Lick, Shaved, Teen, Theater Room, Throat Fucking, Toy

There was so much going on during this visit that I'm having a hard time finding a place to start with the description. I guess the logical place to start is with this sweet thing Francesca. She's a hot little 18yo Latina with a fun loving personality. You already watched her interview so you know she can be feisty in the right situation.
    She had a lot of first-time experiences today at the Gloryhole including first girl-girl experience as well as first black cock. Her reactions are priceless! She also felt the wrath of the "Load Master". I have a feeling this guy loves the younger girls and he seems to produce a bigger than normal load for girls like Francesca. He really unloaded on her this time and she did an amazing job of containing the massive amounts of cum in her mouth before swallowing. A few drops dripped out of his dick and onto her leg but she scooped that spillage into her mouth.
    There are many things I personally enjoyed about her visit but the two things that stand out in my mind the most is the way she would slow things down as each guys was cumming into her mouth so you could see the cum being pumped in. And, the way she would glance at the camera as the cum was filling her mouth. It was innocent and slutty at the same time which is a very hot combo!
    When we first arrived to the store, she got a chance to play with a young couple in the Theater Room. The girlfriend was really into sharing her boyfriend's cock with Francesca and wasn't camera shy so I asked her if she would like to try a Gloryhole adventure by herself and she agreed so I took her the following week and it was off the chain. That one will be coming up next week! Enjoy your weekend...

Number of pictures: 242
    File size: 103,5 MB

[​IMG]
    Download francescas-1st-visit - 103,5 MB

6. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

hans-2nd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Han's 2nd Visit
    Date of Release: Apr 22, 2016
    Cast: Han
    15 Cumshots, Anal, Asian, Brunette, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Fucking, Gang Bang, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Pussy Lick, Shaved, Tattoos, Theater Room

Han is a total freak and I think she was a bit disappointed last time when no one was able to fuck her. That all changed today and she got more cocks than she expected. After having a quick chat in the hall, she got her cum feeding started in the Gloryhole booth. The first guy licked her pussy before telling her he wanted to fuck and he got her nice and warmed up.
    She's a great cock sucker who puts her dick sucking lips,deepthroat skills and tongue stud to good use. Guys don't last too long with Han.
    After a few more cocks in the booth she wanted to check out the Theater Room action and that's where the fun started. There were only a few guys in there at first but it quickly filled up. Good news travels fast! She was getting cocks from both ends and one guy managed to slip his cock in her ass before she knew what was going on. She had a mouthful of cock at the time so it was a good distraction while he drilled her tight butt. Watching her Asian ass fucked did it for the guy she was sucking and he unloaded big in her mouth. The second to last guy that fucked her was giving it to her good and she came shortly after he put his thumb in her ass. This is exactly what she wanted.
    Each spent cock was quickly replaced by another until the place cleared out. She returned to the booths where she finished off the last of 15 random strangers. This is the kind of Gloryhole visit a cum lover like Han needs on a weekly basis. Enjoy your weekend guys!

Number of pictures: 146
    File size: 47 MB

[​IMG]
    Download hans-2nd-visit - 47 MB

7. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

robins-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Robin's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Feb 17, 2017
    Cast: Robin
    10 Cumshots, 4K Video, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Gagging, Interracial, Piercings, Redhead, Shaved, Theater Room, Throat Fucking

To set the stage for this Gloryhole visit, I want everyone to keep in mind that Robin pretty much only gave a few blowjobs in her life. That's right, she's 21 and only had three different cocks in her mouth and only blew those three cocks a few times. This is very surprising because she looks like an amazing cocksucking.
    Her current boyfriend is a GloryholeSwallow member and has been trying to get her to swallow cum like some of the top girls on here. Well, there's only one way to get that type of training and that's to have her own Gloryhole adventure so here she is.
    She was a bit vague about her blowjob experience when we first started talking so when I found out during the interview I was concerned that she'd have an issue swallowing cum. I got the feeling that she can handle a lot so I went for it and took her anyway. She was doing a great job of sucking dick and swallowing each load when she came across her first black cock. Her initial shock was epic. This guy was all about fucking her so we moved the action into the Theater Room where she got fucked by several guys while sucking off other guys. Everything about this visit was new to her so get ready for some hot and raw amateur action.
    She mentioned that her b/f would have an issue with her letting guys fuck her because she was only suppose to be getting blowjob/swallow training during this visit. You can't really "plan" out a Gloryhole visit and anything can happen when people get in the zone. She just texted me asking when the video will be up so they can watch it together so I hope this doesn't cause an issue for them and he bangs the hell out of her wet pussy.

Number of pictures: 142
    Resolution: 3840x2160
    File size: 588,4 MB

[​IMG]
    Download robins-1st-visit - 588,4 MB

8. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

selenas-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Selena's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Sep 07, 2012
    Cast: Selena
    8 Cumshots, Big Tits, Brunette, Deepthroat, Interracial, Latina, Masturbation, Shaved, Tall, Tattoos

Check out the mouth on Selena and tell me this chick isn't built for sucking cocks! She devoured every cock at the Glory Hole today and gobbled down each load one by one until her belly was full and her mouth was satisfied. She was hungry and wanted many more loads to swallow so we'll stay longer next time to really fill her up. I'm starting to think Latinas are bred for sucking cocks...simply amazing! She's proof that cum makes a girl's teeth white and healthy!

Number of pictures: 102
    Resolution: 800x450
    File size: 28,6 MB

[​IMG]
    Download selenas-1st-visit - 28,6 MB

9. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

brittany-ls-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Brittany L's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Sep 13, 2013
    Cast: BrittanyL
    7 Cumshots, Blonde, Fucking, Shaved, Teen

Brittany was talking up a storm during the interview but once we arrived at the Gloryhole she started getting a little quiet on me and I was wondering if she was getting second thoughts but she's a trooper and serviced a bunch of cocks and gobbled down the goo.
    I've seen this happen before and you really never know how a girl is going to respond when some guy's dick pokes through a hole in the wall. Some girls are quiet before going to the Gloryhole and then turn into little freaks. Others are the exact opposite so I never know what I'm going to get. I don't mind because it kind of adds to the excitement of the experience.
    I'm trying to think of who she reminds me of and my first thought is a young Drew Barrymore. Help me out with this one guys because I can't quite place it. I know one thing for sure, she has a very tight pussy and some lucky guy got to stretch it out for her.

Number of pictures: 48
    File size: 17,6 MB

[​IMG]
    Download brittany-ls-1st-visit - 17,6 MB

10. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

nikki-cs-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Nikki C's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Sep 19, 2014
    Cast: Nikki C
    8 Cumshots, Brunette, Deepthroat, Facial, Fingering, Gagging, Load Master, Masturbation, Shaved, Tattoos, Toy

Check out the hot little goo gobbler I found to take to the Gloryhole for a good cum feeding. Nikki has one of those mouths that is perfect for sucking cocks and she knows just how to use it. We started chatting in the parking lot of the bookstore but of course it's still a million degrees here so I didn't want her to melt on me, just warm her up in the desert sun.
    She was chugging right along at a nice pace until the "Load Master" showed up with a cum delivery for her. I bet she was thinking this was pretty easy until he unloaded a week's worth of cum in her mouth and she had that "Holy Shit" look in her eyes like she didn't know if it was ever going to stop erupting. She did her best to get it all down but not many girls can handle that much cum all at once and there was some spillage. But, she made it look hot!
    She finished her visit off with some toy play and let us get a great view of that swollen pussy.
    What do you think guys, is she theater room material?

Number of pictures: 61
    File size: 22,5 MB

[​IMG]
    Download nikki-cs-1st-visit - 22,5 MB

11. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

kates-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Kate's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Sep 06, 2013
    Cast: Kate
    9 Cumshots, Big Tits, Blonde, Booth Fucking, Deepthroat, Fingering, Fucking, MILF, Shaved, Squirt, Tall, Tattoos

After taking Kate to the Gloryhole last week, I look at soccer moms completely different now. I find myself standing in checkout lines wondering how many MILFs around me would love to suck off a bunch of strangers at the Gloryhole. My guess is probably a lot more than most of us would think.
    What's more of a turn-on, girls that look like they would fit right in at the Gloryhole or girls like Kate who you wouldn't really expect to be into something like this?
    She thought this whole experience was going to be about her servicing random cocks so you can imagine her delightful surprise when some guy made her squirt several times.
    She had a lot of fun during her first adventure and wants to have another one soon but I told her we'd wait until you guys had a chance to see her in action first.

Number of pictures: 78
    File size: 31 MB

[​IMG]
    Download kates-1st-visit - 31 MB

12. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

lexis-2nd-visit-part-2

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Lexi's 2nd Visit (Part 2)
    Date of Release: May 18, 2011
    Cast: Lexi
    Blonde, Handjob, Tall, Teen

Thefunniestpartof this video was when a guy with huge balls stuck his cock through the hole. I had an idea that this guy was packing a load and I was right...at 1:21 he shot a huge load down her throat that threw her head back as she tried to catch it all. The poor girl didn't even see it coming!

Number of pictures: 29
    File size: 7,4 MB

[​IMG]
    Download lexis-2nd-visit-part-2 - 7,4 MB

13. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

gelicias-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Gelicia's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Jul 10, 2015
    Cast: Gelicia
    10 Cumshots, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Ebony, Facial, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Tall

I wanted to tell you guys that Gelicia sucked 10 random cocks at the Gloryhole today during her first visit but the reality is she attacked 10 cocks. It took a bit of convincing to get her there but once she got settled in with a few cocks in her mouth she felt right at home. Check out the dick sucking lips on this chick and you'll see she's built for draining cocks.
    She is very enthusiastic about giving blowjobs but slowed things down as the guys were cumming so you're able to see the cocks pulsing while they filled her mouth. She gets a lot of satisfaction from pleasing guys with her mouth and it's something she has mastered.
    During our little chat, she told me that no guy has ever lasted longer than five minutes once she gets their cock in her mouth and she proved that today. I like her attitude and style because she gets right down to business of making guys unload in her mouth and then happily moves onto the next victim.

Number of pictures: 74
    File size: 25,2 MB

[​IMG]
    Download gelicias-1st-visit - 25,2 MB

14. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

amandas-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Amanda's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Jan 13, 2012
    Cast: Amanda
    Brunette, Cuckold, Interracial, Petite

Amanda was all excited to try the Glory Hole for the first time and loves to swallow cum but didn't realize that the regulars that hang out there will save up their loads for several days to a week just to unload on a new girl! She said there weren't any loads that were too much to swallow but you can see a few really filled her up and it took her a few swallows to get some of them down. She was down for fucking but when a guy is enjoying the blowjob, he'll let her finished so they must have liked her technique.

Number of pictures: 36
    File size: 7,8 MB

[​IMG]
    Download amandas-1st-visit - 7,8 MB

15. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

taras-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Tara's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Apr 29, 2016
    Cast: Tara
    11 Cumshots, Asian, Brunette, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, First Black Cock, Flexible, Girl/Girl, Interracial, Piercings, Shaved, Tall, Tattoos, Thin

Tara is a hot college student who is insanely horny and couldn't wait to sucks cock at the Gloryhole. So horny in fact that she left class just to go today. During the interview (See Scrapbook) we can tell how sexual she is but we all know things can change once inside the Gloryhole booth. Well, that wasn't the case with Tara and we get to see a true cum freak in action. Her pussy was dripping clear cum after the first few cocks and when I saw that I new this was going to be a fun visit.
    She knows how to take care of a cock with lots of licking, teasing and deepthroat to the balls before she milks the load into her mouth. She does an amazing clean-up which is always a good sign of a true cock and cum worshiper.
    A horny husband and wife couple were there today and got into the action. Along with every swinging dick that was there today, the wife had a good time playing with Tara's tight dripping wet pussy. She must be one amazing wife to massage your balls while some chick sucks your cock through the Gloryhole.
    We had to cut it a bit short so she could get back to class but as we were leaving, we walked by the Swing Room and her jaw almost hit the floor. I think she was a little upset that she didn't know about that room. She has always wanted to try a sex swing but doen't know anyone that has one. She would have stayed to let a few guys fuck her in the swing but she had to get back to class so maybe next time. She has been blowing up my phone ever since her first visit wanting to get fed again so if this gets good reviews I'll take her back right away. I like slutty attitude.

Number of pictures: 162
    File size: 55 MB

[​IMG]
    Download taras-1st-visit - 55 MB

16. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

michellecs-3rd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:MichelleC's 3rd Visit
    Date of Release: Apr 04, 2014
    Cast: MichelleC
    9 Cumshots, Big Tits, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Latina, Petite, Piercings, Shaved, Tattoos, Teen

I finally got back in touch with Michelle after she had her baby so I could take her for another feeding at the Gloryhole. She was prego during her second visit as many of you could tell by the size of her swollen tits. You have to love the tit fairy.
    This Latina loves cock and she came prepared for this visit but even after servicing 9 random dudes she still wanted more cocks. Being fucked hard by two guys wasn't enough for her wet pussy and she was just getting warmed up. She has a great "O" face and both guys fucked her to vocal orgasms. I got some great up-shots while she was getting pounded and her tits were bouncing around like a couple of egg beaters.
    One of my favorite parts of this visit was when one guy was fucking her doggy-style with her ass in the hallway while she was sucking off a guy through the Gloryhole. The sounds of her moaning from being fucked while slobbering on his cock was too much for that guy to handle and he quickly gave her his load to gobble down.
    This girl needs a cock at both ends and deserves the treatment we gave Claire during her gang bang. She needs a train of strangers hitting that tight Spanish pussy.

Number of pictures: 122
    File size: 44 MB

[​IMG]
    Download michellecs-3rd-visit - 44 MB

17. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

vanessas-3rd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Vanessa's 3rd Visit
    Date of Release: Sep 12, 2014
    Cast: Vanessa
    9 Cumshots, Brunette, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Facial, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Latina, Masturbation, MILF, Piercings, Shaved, Tattoos, Tit Fuck

Vanessa just got off work from her bartender job and was looking for some different kind of shots, cumshots! I was a little surprised when I first saw her wearing a dress shirt and tie but once she told me about her other job I thought it looked pretty hot. I'm sure she gets her fair share of dudes hitting on her.
    This babe drains cocks like she's starving for cum. She's normally satisfied with just gobbling the goo but during this Gloryhole visit she found a few cocks she wanted to take for a ride. None of the guys seem to last too long so she must have one tight pussy and I'd love to see her take one bareback.
    She took one load and rubbed it all over her puffy pussy so I can't see why she wouldn't be down for taking a load or two bareback.
    Right before we left a couple showed up in the next booth for some fun and Vanessa had to lend a helping hand to get her off while her hubby finger banged her a nice wet squirt. I feel sorry for the poor bastard that has to clean up all the cum from the booth floors.

Number of pictures: 97
    File size: 37,1 MB

[​IMG]
    Download vanessas-3rd-visit - 37,1 MB

18. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

lacey-bs-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Lacey-B's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Oct 28, 2016
    Cast: LaceyB
    11 Cumshots, Big Tits, Blonde, Cuckold, Deepthroat, Deepthroat Cumshot, Facial, Fucking, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Married, Mature, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Theater Room, Toy

You guys watched Lacey's interview video so you know how she contacted me, now it's time to see her in action. Her and her hubby are swingers so this Gloryhole visit was right up their alley. Lacey loves cocks and cum, and her hubby loves watching her in action so this was an ideal environment.
    Lacey started out in the Theater Room where she made her rounds greeting all the customers with hugs, kisses and a few quick blowjobs. She's a total tease and wanted to get them all worked up for her feeding in the Gloryhole booth and it worked perfectly.
    She loves getting messy so the first few loads went on her face or straight to her nice big tanned tits. She then let a few guy fuck her tight laser smooth pussy to orgasm.
    Things slowed down in the Gloryhole booth so she returned to the Theater Room for more group play while hubby watched his horny wife service a few young studs. While in the Theater Room, she took a very impressive deepthroat cum swallow from a rock hard thrusting cock.
    She was like a kid in a candy store bouncing back and fourth from the Gloryhole booth to the Theater Room. During her last round in the Theater Room, she got fucked hard by hubby and received a huge facial which she wore proudly back into the Gloryhole booth to suck one more big black cock before wrapping up.
    As most of you know, Lacey has been active in the Forum so stop by to say hi or ask her some questions. Her and hubby are up for meeting new people and are open to exchanging contact info with select people.
    I almost forgot to mention that she came down to warm Doli's pussy up and help her suck some cocks a few weeks ago during Doli's second visit so stay tuned for that one!

Number of pictures: 106
    File size: 43,1 MB

[​IMG]
    Download lacey-bs-1st-visit - 43,1 MB

19. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

ambers-1st-visit-part-2

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Amber's 1st Visit (Part 2)
    Date of Release: Jul 20, 2011
    Cast: Amber
    Blonde, Deepthroat, Petite, Piercings, Tattoos, Teen

Amber wraps up Part 2 of her1st visit just the way we like it, with lots of sucking and cum swallowing. She's a lot like Shelby and keeps going until there are no cocks left to drain. I personally enjoy the part when she explains how she uses her tongue stud on the under side of a cock to enhance pleasure. It definitely works because most of the guys couldn't hold it very long, which she enjoys by the way! I spoke with her yesterday and she's excited about trying a new place in a few weeks, so let's see if she'll put her ass against the hole to let the guys fuck her tight blonde pussy!

Number of pictures: 36
    File size: 9,3 MB

[​IMG]
    Download ambers-1st-visit-part-2 - 9,3 MB

20. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

samantha-bs-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Samantha B's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Sep 27, 2013
    Cast: SamanthaB
    8 Cumshots, Brunette, Deepthroat, Petite, Shaved, Tattoos

Samantha was fun to hang out with for awhile but she was much more entertaining to watch sucking off strangers at the Gloryhole. I also made a mental note to start telling the girls to spit their gum out before the interview. The only way I can tolerate open-mouth gum chewing while talking is knowing that those dick sucking lips will soon be busy servicing random cocks.
    All joking aside, she has a good attitude and good blowjob skills so it didn't take get the guys off.

Number of pictures: 106
    File size: 40,4 MB

[​IMG]
    Download samantha-bs-1st-visit - 40,4 MB