Glory Hole Blowjob Pic Sets

Discussion in 'Oral sex and Bukkake' started by rybly, Feb 26, 2017.

1. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

nikkis-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Nikki's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Dec 02, 2011
    Studio: GloryHoleSwallow
    Cast: Nikki
    Big Tits, Blonde, Facial, Fucking, Interracial, Mature, Piercings, Shaved, Tall

I keep getting asked why I don't take more MILF's and Cougars to the Glory Hole. Well, the simple answer is I don't discriminate and I'll take any girl that wants to go as long as she's up for sucking off random guys. It just happens that the younger girls seem to be more adventurous and love being dirty girls.
    However, Nikki saw my site and was intrigued so she wanted to give it a try. Most of the girls that contact me get turned on by such an extreme experience and want to try it, they just need a Liaison. This isn't Nikki's first rodeo but she's never had an adventure quite like this before. She knew it was going to be a thrill, but didn't realize how much of a turn on it was going to be to suck off that many guys in a row. This cum eating Cougar loves sucking off college guys and didn't want to let a few go even after they deposited their loads. She definitely knows how to worship a cock!
    To make her first Glory Hole experience even better, Nikki got to suck her very first black cock and loved it.

Number of pictures: 94
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    File size: 23,4 MB

[​IMG]
    Download nikkis-1st-visit - 23,4 MB

2. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

valerie-bs-2nd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Valerie B's 2nd Visit
    Date of Release: Sep 04, 2015
    Cast: Valerie B
    8 Cumshots, Blonde, Booth Fucking, Facial, Fingering, Handjob, Interracial, Load Master, Masturbation, Oral Creampie, Petite, Shaved, Tattoos, Toy

Valerie is back for her second Gloryhole cum-fest and she got a few unexpected surprises this time. It's always entertaining to see the the "Holy Crap" face on girls when they get caught off guard. It's a dynamic and unpredictable environment that keeps you on your toes.
    She's from Boston but comes off as a SoCal girl which is entertaining. She thinks everyone is hot and every cock is sexy. Well, every cock except the black dude who was packing a Pringles can. She loved playing with it but after a few attempts to get her mouth around it whispered to me that it was just too damn big. She hunkered down and got the guy to shoot a huge load.
    I hate when girls put me on the spot like she did at the very end. I wish I had a dime each time that happened.

Number of pictures: 54
    File size: 17,6 MB

[​IMG]
    Download valerie-bs-2nd-visit - 17,6 MB

3. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

heathers-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Heather's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Jul 16, 2012
    Cast: Heather
    8 Cumshots, Big Tits, Brunette, Cuckold, First Black Cock, Interracial, Married, Mask, MILF

Heather contacted me several weeks ago asking if I could help fulfill her fantasy by taking her to a Gloryhole so that she could suck off complete strangers. It sounded simple enough and I'm always up for helping people so I agreed but there was one condition, she wanted to wear a mask to hide her identity. You see, up until this point Heather considered having sex in a car risky so she was very concerned about family, friends and co-workers finding out about her naughty side. This was the first time someone asked me if they could wear a mask so to be honest, I had no clue how it was going to go but I was willing to try it. I quickly discovered that this "Masked MILF" with big natural tits absolutely loves to suck cock and swallow cum! She's a true cock worshiper and needs to satisfy her insatiable craving for cum. I thought the mask would be a distraction but instead it was a real turn-on knowing that even though she was very nervous about getting caught, she was willing to risk it all for this unique cock sucking experience.

Number of pictures: 84
    File size: 16,2 MB

[​IMG]
    Download heathers-1st-visit - 16,2 MB

4. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

bjs-5th-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:BJ's 5th Visit
    Date of Release: Jan 13, 2017
    Cast: BJ
    13 Cumshots, Blonde, Booth Fucking, Butt-Plug, Deepthroat, Facial, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Masturbation, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Tattoos, Theater Room, Toy

BJ the blowjob machine is back for her 5th Gloryhole cum feeding suckfest. I should say back by popular demand because she quickly became a crowd favorite. After watching this one I doubt you guys will get tired of seeing BJ anytime soon.
    We started this Gloryhole visit out by her shopping for a butt-plug to wear in her amazing ass while she gets fed by random strangers. The plug appropriately reads "Fuck Me" on the base, perfect for BJ. I think I could have talked her into taking some dicks in her ass.
    The first cock gave her a nice facial and barely missed her eye. That was a close one! She gobbled down a few more loads before someone asked to fuck her in the Theater Room. BJ isn't exactly a "No" kind of girl so off we go. There were quite a few customers standing around watching the show and waiting their turn so after she had her fun there we returned to the Gloryhole booth.
    She had a buffet of different sizes, shapes and colors this time and ate plenty of cum. We definitely have to see more of her with other girls so I was thinking about hooking her up with Heidi. What do you think fellas? BJ and Heidi in super slutty 4K?

Number of pictures: 187
    File size: 71,2 MB

[​IMG]
    Download bjs-5th-visit - 71,2 MB

5. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

mallorys-2nd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Mallory's 2nd Visit
    Date of Release: Jun 12, 2013
    Cast: Mallory
    7 Cumshots, Blonde, Deepthroat, Facial, Interracial, Petite, Shaved, Teen

Mallory has to be one of the happiest girls I've ever met and the best way I can describe her is she just loves life. I've known her awhile now and I've never seen her in a bad mood and she's always smiling. With that bang'n tight body she can get as many cocks as she wants so no wonder she's always in a good mood. She loves to please men and gets very excited when she gets to play with as many cocks as she can at the Glory Hole. She particularly enjoys sucking on black cocks and likes how they contrast against her milky white skin as she describes during our chat after her second adventure. She wasn't that into cum swallow before I met her but she's turning into a hot little cock worshiper who enjoys each load that's fed to her.

Number of pictures: 70
    File size: 23,9 MB

[​IMG]
    Download mallorys-2nd-visit - 23,9 MB

6. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

rinas-2nd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Rina's 2nd Visit
    Date of Release: Jul 12, 2013
    Cast: Rina
    6 Cumshots, Brunette, Gagging, Petite, Piercings, Shaved, Tattoos

One thing that stands out with Rina is how much she loves balls. I don't think I know another girl that loves playing with a set of big old danglers as much as she does. She was in luck today because she got to enjoy a good variety of sizes and shapes. She has the gift of gab and the best remedy for that is to sit her down in front of a Gloryhole and let her mouth get some exercise servicing some random strangers. I can't wait to see what kind of "O" face she has when she gets impaled by a few long dongs. She's a petite little thing so you know that pussy is squeaky tight and it would be like splitting dry hickory.

Number of pictures: 59
    File size: 13,5 MB

[​IMG]
    Download rinas-2nd-visit - 13,5 MB

7. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

haleys-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Haley's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Dec 16, 2011
    Cast: Haley
    Deepthroat, Facial, Petite, Redhead, Shaved, Teen

Haley is a petite 19 year old college student who enjoys some very naughty extracurricular activities. Now she can add sucking off random guys at the Glory Hole to her growing list! I'm sure they didn't start teaching deep throat techniques at her school so I need to find out how she learned that handy skill! She likes rough sex so I'm sure she was force fed a few cocks at some point or another. With each cock she sucked, her tight little pussy kept getting wetter and wetter so I know she's looking forward to backing that ass up on a few during her next visit.

Number of pictures: 87
    File size: 19,5 MB

[​IMG]
    Download haleys-1st-visit - 19,5 MB

8. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

claires-4th-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Claire's 4th Visit
    Date of Release: Jan 31, 2014
    Cast: Claire
    9 Cumshots, Big Clit, Blonde, Fingering, Flexible, Fucking, Interracial, Petite, Shaved, Squirt, Teen, Throat Fucking

I know you guys have been waiting patiently for Claire's Gloryhole Gang Bang and I'm pretty sure you'll agree that she's worth the wait. All of you that have been following Claire's sexual development know that this petite ballerina is evolving into a little nympho and each visit to the Gloryhole is getting her closer to bringing out her inner freak.
    This was the first Gloryhole Gang Bang and if you guys like it then I'll do more because Summer A is waiting her turn to get passed around from cock to cock. I had to break into this slowly to avoid getting kicked out of yet another Gloryhole so I had to let the guy working there and his buddy take first crack at Claire. It was a good warm up and her pussy swelled up like a blossoming flower ready to take on all cummers. She was in cock heaven getting it from both ends and being treated like a flexible little sex toy.
    She displayed her agility by letting some black dude fuck her sideways with her leg over his shoulder and this position put the head of his cock directly on her G-Spot making her pussy squirt all over the floor. She climbed on his cock and rode him for a few more orgasms. It was a good day at the Gloryhole!

Number of pictures: 158
    File size: 49,7 MB

[​IMG]
    Download claires-4th-visit - 49,7 MB

9. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

oletas-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Oleta's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Apr 01, 2016
    Cast: Oleta
    12 Cumshots, Asian, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Handjob, Interracial, No Hands, Tall, Tattoos

I thought I'd try something a little different this time. Everyone knows I like to ask lots of questions. I'm getting to know the girls the same time you guys are so I do my best to find out what they are all about but not make it too long. That time is limited and obviously I can't do an hour interview because my videos are already long enough. Due to the high quality bitrate I'm using, I do my best to keep the videos down to a manageable size for streaming and download.
    So, I decided to make the interview a separate video so those who want to watch it can and if that kind of stuff doesn't interest you then you can watch the main video and get right to the action. I like seeing the personality before the action stars and I know many of you are the same way. The interview video can be found in the "Scrapbook".
    Oleta was very eager to try the Gloryhole and she was blowing up my phone until I had time to take her. This was a long-time and big fantasy for her and her boyfriend. She's an Italian/Filipina mix but surprisingly her father is Filipina and mother is Italian.
    She has some amazing Dick Sucking Lips and knows exactly how to put them to good use. She doesn't say a lot during her visit but she's at a Gloryhole which means there should be a cock in her mouth most of the time so I don't think it matters too much if a girl is quiet or chatty. She also has impressive deepthroat skills to go along with those DSLs...perfect cock sucking combination.
    She took on a huge black cock that almost destroyed her mouth. She told me that he made her mouth sore but oddly enough that's the one she liked the most. We all enjoy these sub girls that love being used and fed as much cum as they could handle. I could tell she was getting full of cum and offered to leave but she wanted to stay for a few more loads so props to her for not tapping out.
    She wants to go again and can't wait to watch this video with her b/f so let me know what you guys think and if she's worthy of a second feeding.

Number of pictures: 61
    File size: 20,8 MB

[​IMG]
    Download oletas-1st-visit - 20,8 MB

10. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

samanthas-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Samantha's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Dec 23, 2011
    Cast: Samantha
    BBW, Big Tits, Blonde, Glasses

If you like blondes with big natural tits that will swallow every load, then I'm sure you'll like Samantha as she enjoys her very first Glory Hole adventure. This is the first time she ever tried anything like this and although she was a little nervous about sucking off a bunch of strangers, she was excited to see if she could swallow that many loads. If any cum escaped her eager mouth, it was collected by her huge tits and she was quick to lap it up. She satisfied herself craving for multiple loads of cum so now she can check this off her Bucket List.

Number of pictures: 50
    File size: 11,5 MB

[​IMG]
    Download samanthas-1st-visit - 11,5 MB

11. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

taylors-7th-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Taylor's 7th Visit
    Date of Release: Apr 25, 2014
    Cast: Taylor
    8 Cumshots, Big Tits, Brunette, Deepthroat, Fingering, Interracial, MILF, Shaved, Squirt, Tattoos, Tit Fuck

Your favorite MILF is back for another feeding at the Gloryhole and she was on her game as usual. This girl is always ready to drain some balls and does it in such an erotic way that I tell new girls to watch her videos before having their first Gloryhole adventure.
    I didn't know she's a squirter until today and she didn't know she was able to cum so much until today so we both learned something new on this visit. From what I've heard, she has an unusually tight pussy and you can see just how tight it really is when one guy fingered her to orgasm and it was a delayed squirt. Those tight pussy muscles were holding in all that cum until there was so much build-up that it released all at once. I've never seen a girl squirt quite like that before.
    I got some great upshot camera angles of her sucking cocks at the moment when they were filling her mouth with cum. I know a lot of you like watching the cum being pumped into the girl's mouth and Taylor does this perfectly. She also did her signature move of ticking cum off her big tits.

Number of pictures: 189
    File size: 70,1 MB

[​IMG]
    Download taylors-7th-visit - 70,1 MB

12. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

dawns-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Dawn's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Feb 08, 2013
    Cast: Dawn
    8 Cumshots, Big Tits, Blonde, Cuckold, Deepthroat, Facial, First Black Cock, Interracial, Married, Masturbation, Mature, Shaved, Toy

Dawn's been wanting to have her first Glory Hole adventure for awhile now and she's been patiently waiting on deck for her turn. Well, she finally got it and this cougar got a belly full of cum from some horny local college students. The first guy got so worked up that he blew his load almost immediately and that set the tempo for the visit. It was probably because he was in the other booth listening while she was asking how to put a condom on a guy if they wanted to fuck her. That's the best part, Dawn lost her virginity to her husband 20 some years ago and has never been with another guy before today! This was also the first time she every had a black cock in her mouth. The thought of this is mind blowing and she describes it in detail during the interview.

Number of pictures: 59
    File size: 11,3 MB

[​IMG]
    Download dawns-1st-visit - 11,3 MB

13. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

jennifers-2nd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Jennifer's 2nd Visit
    Date of Release: Nov 24, 2011
    Cast: Jennifer, Shelby
    Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Fucking, Girl/Girl, Latina, Petite, Piercings, Shaved, Tattoos

Jennifer has her second visit to the Glory Hole and gets a few surprises this time. After swallowing a few loads of cum to get things started, one of the guys asked to come into the booth with her. This guy was hung and you can see by the look her face that she knew what was coming. He gave it to her good and she could barely stand when he was done. She's never had a cock that big so was a little nervous but I bet she's hooked on big cock now!

Number of pictures: 122
    File size: 27,6 MB

[​IMG]
    Download jennifers-2nd-visit - 27,6 MB

14. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

laceys-1st-visit-part-2

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Lacey's 1st Visit (Part 2)
    Date of Release: Jul 02, 2011
    Cast: Lacey
    Blonde, Facial, Masturbation, Petite, Shaved, Tattoos

Lacey keeps things going strong in Part 2 and at one point strips down naked in the booth to finger herself to orgasm while the guys get a peep show. Every time a big cock would poke through the hole she wanted to fuck it. In Part 2 she serviced random cocks.

Number of pictures: 41
    File size: 10,8 MB

[​IMG]
    Download laceys-1st-visit-part-2 - 10,8 MB

15. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

cheryls-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Cheryl's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Jan 18, 2013
    Cast: Cheryl
    6 Cumshots, Blonde, Fucking, Interracial, Masturbation, Piercings, Shaved, Toy

It's nice to get a fun loving blonde like Cheryl to the Glory Hole to show off her oral skills and love for cock. I was starting to think that brunettes have more fun, lol. I decided to do the interview in her apartment for a more intimate setting because I knew she was a little nervous about her first adventure. Despite being a little nervous, she was very excited about having a bunch of random cocks and cum at her disposal. This blonde with perky tits eagerly went from cock to cock and no one lasted very long once she went to work on them. A few of them really filled her mouth with some big loads and she loved every single drop like a true cock worshiper. It just goes to show you what happens when a girl doesn't leave the cock she's sucking on unattended for a second.

Number of pictures: 46
    Resolution: 800x450
    File size: 12,8 MB

[​IMG]
    Download cheryls-1st-visit - 12,8 MB

16. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

donnas-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Donna's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Mar 22, 2013
    Cast: Donna
    8 Cumshots, Brunette, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Petite

Donna has been interested in trying the Glory Hole for awhile now but I don't think she was mentally prepared to handle a bunch of horny guys who have been saving up their loads just to fill her belly. She's very petite and a bit on the reserved side so she normally takes care of one cock at a time and that cock normally belongs to a boy friend, not 8 complete strangers. The first load she took caught her off guard and it was obvious the dude was holding onto this one for awhile. As soon as he started unloading in her mouth she was shaking her head and I knew it was a big one. She's a trooper though and managed to get some pretty big loads down. This is by far the most adventurous experience she's ever had and I'd love to be a fly on the wall to hear her telling it to the next guy who asks "What's the dirtiest thing you've ever done?". It will be tough to top the Glory Hole!

Number of pictures: 52
    File size: 19,9 MB

[​IMG]
    Download donnas-1st-visit - 19,9 MB

17. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

heather-bs-2nd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Heather B's 2nd Visit
    Date of Release: Mar 13, 2015
    Cast: Heather B
    10 Cumshots, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Deepthroat, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Piercings, Shaved, Tattoos

Heather is one of those sleeper chicks that doesn't look that horny but is actually a closet nympho. These are the best kinds fellas! As she was getting comfortable in the booth I could hear her humming which I thought was pretty cool, like she was getting ready to do something she really enjoyed. She was very happy servicing random cocks through the Gloryhole.
    She was in cock sucking mode today but also wanted to back her ass up to the Gloryhole to let a few guys fuck her soaking wet pussy. Even with a cock deep in her pussy she was looking across the booth for her next victim.
    She was really excited to see a few black dudes show up to make their cum deposit down her throat. I never knew she liked big black cock so much.

Number of pictures: 93
    File size: 33,9 MB

[​IMG]
    Download heather-bs-2nd-visit - 33,9 MB

18. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

baileys-2nd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Bailey's 2nd Visit
    Date of Release: Nov 18, 2016
    Cast: Bailey
    11 Cumshots, Blonde, Booth Fucking, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Piercings, Shaved, Tattoos, Theater Room

Bailey fans finally get to see her in action again and this time she felt comfortable not wearing the mask which is good because she has a great face. This girl has some ridiculous sucking skills and went through cock after cock like she was having an afternoon snack.
    After getting a wide variety of cocks, she finally found a cock she wanted to fuck. Her tried to bang her in the booth but needed more room so we took a trip into the Theater Room. That's were she ran into Mr. Pringles, a cock she didn't want to fuck but decided to give it a shot anyway. Him and the other black dude took turns with her mouth and pussy until she had nothing left to offer. This was one of her fantasies btw so she can check that off her bucket list.
    Both guys were talking about how tight her pussy was so I figured after that ordeal she needed a break, and possibly an ice pack for her puffy pussy. Even though she just serviced 12 cocks, she went home to get cleaned up so she could come back later to service many more. Bailey is the BOMB!

Number of pictures: 69
    File size: 26,6 MB

[​IMG]
    Download baileys-2nd-visit - 26,6 MB

19. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

tiffanys-2nd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Tiffany's 2nd Visit
    Date of Release: Aug 03, 2013
    Cast: Tiffany
    9 Cumshots, Anal, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Deepthroat, Deepthroat Cumshot, Fucking, Interracial, Masturbation, Shaved, Tall, Tit Fuck, Toy

Tiffany couldn't wait to get back into the booth for her second Gloryhole visit and this time she got so horny that she let some dude fuck her big juicy ass. Her pussy was so wet from sucking off all those guys that she didn't even need lube. She's full of kinds of surprises and even showed us how she can take a cumshot deep in her throat. You know that had to feel great!

Number of pictures: 82
    File size: 14,2 MB

[​IMG]
    Download tiffanys-2nd-visit - 14,2 MB

20. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

mistys-2nd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Misty's 2nd Visit
    Date of Release: Jun 06, 2014
    Cast: Misty
    13 Cumshots, Blonde, Deepthroat, Deepthroat Cumshot, Facial, Fingering, Fucking, Girl/Girl, Interracial, Shaved, Tall, Throat Fucking

Misty had her first Gloryhole adventure with Layla a few weeks ago but I got the impression that she was just getting warmed up. I had a feeling that once she had the booth to herself she was going to tear the place up and I was right. This girl is a beast and could easily shatter the cum swallow record.
    I like the tall girls like her because they're able to get fucked by a guy in one booth while sucking off a guy in the opposite booth. Her 5' 7" frame was perfect for multi-tasking at the Gloryhole.
    She got an unexpected surprised when she tried to suck off one of the guys while being fucked but found another girl in the booth instead. Some guy brought his hot Latina girl to the Gloryhole for fun and he got to paint Misty's face with a big load of jizz. This guy launched it and part of his load made it out of the booth! The best part was the guy's girlfriend held the back of Misty's head and was forcing her mouth deeper onto his cock. I love when girls get nasty like that.
    Paige was the last girl I saw attack cocks like this at the Gloryhole and I can only imagine what those two would be like together in a booth sharing cocks, or should I say fighting over cocks.

Number of pictures: 114
    File size: 42,2 MB

[​IMG]
    Download mistys-2nd-visit - 42,2 MB