Glory Hole Blowjob Pic Sets

Discussion in 'Oral sex and Bukkake' started by rybly, Feb 26, 2017.

1. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

tesss-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Tess's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Sep 23, 2016
    Studio: GloryHoleSwallow
    Cast: Tess
    9 Cumshots, Brunette, Deepthroat, Fingering, Gagging, Oral Creampie, Tattoos

Most of you have already watched Tess's interview by now so I won't go into detail about that again so I just wanted to reiterate that she has a boyfriend but they have an open relationship and are allowed to do what they like in their free time. I'm not quite sure if blowing a bunch of random strangers at the Gloryhole falls under that agreement but we'll find out during her next visit if he finds out.
    She's another girl who has a great cock sucking technique and was able to make 9 guys cum within 30 minutes. She got right down to work and didn't talk a lot while in the booth so she was hard to read but when she did take a break she expressed how much she was enjoying the experience.
    The highlight of this Gloryhole visit was when she took a monster load and couldn't contain it all. Even after she swallowed a huge amount, more cum kept pouring out of this guy's cock like a fountain.
    We ended with a post interview in the parking lot where she shared her thought on the adventure and immediately said she would go again. I'm sure she'll make your "Favorites" list.

Number of pictures: 68
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    File size: 25,8 MB

[​IMG]
    Download tesss-1st-visit - 25,8 MB

2. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

vickis-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Vicki's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Apr 18, 2014
    Cast: Vicki
    9 Cumshots, Anal, Blonde, Deepthroat, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Shaved, Tall

Here's a small world story, Vicki lives in the same small town as Priscila. The small town girls like to get a taste of big city life and theses two got a big taste of cum at the Gloryhole. The sub girls are the best to take to the Gloryhole because they will do whatever me or any other guy wants them to do. Once of the guys that works there always like to take a crack at the girls and this time he got first dibs which was good because he got her warmed up for the lunch crowd and got to experience every hole.
    She hadn't been fucked in the ass in awhile and really enjoyed his cock. You don't see girls having orgasms too often from anal alone but Vicki had a good one.
    She also got her first taste of black cock, several times!

Number of pictures: 73
    File size: 26,9 MB

[​IMG]
    Download vickis-1st-visit - 26,9 MB

3. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

tiffanys-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Tiffany's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Mar 08, 2013
    Cast: Tiffany
    10 Cumshots, Big Tits, Brunette, Deepthroat, Fucking, Interracial, Masturbation, Shaved, Tall, Toy

Tiffany had quite a first experience at the Glory Hole today and not only did she get to service many random cocks, she was also paid a short visit by another girl who was there with her b/f. I think she said she was an Asian/Latina mix which is a great combo. She was a little camera shy but a fan of my site so she agreed to let me record her sucking off a guy and swallowing his load. It's always nice to see other girls there sharing the common interest of worshiping cocks and swallowing cum.

Number of pictures: 70
    Resolution: 800x450
    File size: 18 MB

[​IMG]
    Download tiffanys-1st-visit - 18 MB

4. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

gretchens-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Gretchen's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Sep 16, 2016
    Cast: Gretchen
    10 Cumshots, Bareback, Blonde, Deepthroat, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Squirt, Tall, Tattoos

I'm not sure if showing you guys the interviews early in the week helps or makes the week seem like it takes forever until you get to see the girl in action sucking and fucking at the Gloryhole. I'm sure some of you enjoy it but some probably have a tough time waiting.
    The wait is over and now you get to see Gretchen sucking and fucking in crystal clear HD! This hot blonde really got the guys going and showed us some amazing cock sucking skills. She came prepared to suck lots of random cocks but wasn't sure if she was going to let anyone fuck her. Some girls will suck strangers all day long but are funny about fucking guys they don't know. This is primarily a blowjob site but I think we all like to see each girl get fucked at least once during a visit or in Gretchen's case, twice.
    The sucking and fucking action is great in this visit but the part that stands out for me is when some black dude with huge fingers made her squirt for the very first time. Remember in the interview when she said she had a bad interracial experience once so my goal today was to turn that around and I think I succeeded.
    She was blowing one black cock through the Gloryhole and another black dude was finger banging her pretty good from the adjacent booth. I was going back and forth but focusing on the blowjob because some guys don't give a courtesy knock and I didn't want to miss the pop-shot. That's when I heard the distinctive sound of a squirt coming on so I quickly got the camera between her legs just in time to catch the flood. She never told me she could squirt so I wasn't expecting it. She didn't tell me because she didn't know she could squirt...duh! Well, she released a big one and drenched the booth. The guy in the other booth got so turned on that he wanted a try so she spun around and gave him some soaking wet pussy to play with.
    I was going to get her to masturbate but after that one I doubt she had anything left in her. Now the goal is to get her to squirt while someone bangs the hell out of that amazing pussy. I think a rock hard upward curved cock while she's in the swing should do the trick.

Number of pictures: 122
    File size: 49,2 MB

[​IMG]
    Download gretchens-1st-visit - 49,2 MB

5. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

madisons-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Madison's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Jul 11, 2014
    Cast: Madison
    7 Cumshots, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Cuckold, Deepthroat, Fingering, Married, MILF, Shaved, Squirt, Tall

Variety is the spice of life so that's why I'm always looking for hot new girls to take to the Gloryhole. In this case she came to me by the way of her hubby who absolutely loves watching her be a little cum slut. They have been to swinger parties before but never had the opportunity to try a Gloryhole but that's about to change and this definitely won't be her last visit. I've been getting requests for this for a long time but could never get the guy in the booth with his wife so I'm glad it finally happened. It's pretty cool watching them interact together and how turned on the get. Can you imagine the fuck-a-thon after they get home from something like this!
    She reminds me of an actress but I can't quite put my finger on it but I know you guys are good at this stuff and will provide some feedback. Her body reminds me of Ice T's woman Coco. You could pound that ass for days! Get this, her pussy tastes like strawberries! I'm dead serious and wait until you see the video to know what I mean.
    These MILFs know how to take care of cocks and I'm positive Madison will shoot to the top of the Most Popular quickly. Don't worry about her disappearing because she's been dying to go back for more and can't wait to show you how she tears up the Theater Room!

Number of pictures: 65
    File size: 26,2 MB

[​IMG]
    Download madisons-1st-visit - 26,2 MB

6. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

charlottes-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Charlotte's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Jun 17, 2016
    Cast: Charlotte
    8 Cumshots, Blonde, Deepthroat, Fingering, Girl/Girl, Interracial, Masturbation, Oral Creampie, Petite, Pussy Lick, Shaved, Toy

Charlotte is an eager little cock sucker and knows how to keep the stimulation on each dick to get that pop shot! She got to play with a husband and wife couple who shows up to the Gloryhole from time-to-time. The wife doesn't want too much video exposure so Charlotte had to work with what she could by eating her pussy through the Gloryhole. Not an easy task but she managed to get in there pretty good. Judging by the huge load hubby dumped in Charlotte's mouth I'd say he enjoyed the experience too.
    She got a nice steady stream of strangers to suck off that kept her cum dumpster busy and belly full of cum. During a slow period, she tried a G-Spot toy to keep her in the zone and juices flowing. Wait until you see her "O" face as her asshole and pussy twitch during an intense orgasm. The guy waiting in the next booth got a good show and fed her a nice big load as a reward for her solo performance.

Number of pictures: 53
    File size: 20,4 MB

[​IMG]
    Download charlottes-1st-visit - 20,4 MB

7. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

marcelas-2nd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Marcela's 2nd Visit
    Date of Release: Jul 26, 2013
    Cast: Marcela
    7 Cumshots, Big Tits, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Fucking, Interracial, Latina, Shaved, Tattoos

I know Marcela's 2nd visit to the Gloryhole is long over due but I think her fans will agree that she's well worth the wait. Just one look at her mouth tells you that she was made for sucking some big cocks. It's tough to beat Latina's for DSL's. She must have been doing something right because a few guys really made some big deposits for her to gobble down. One guy even convinced her to back that round booty up to the hole for a good pounding but she was too tight for that big stick and had to tap out. She hung in there though and made sure every swinging dick went home from the Gloryhole with a smile!

Number of pictures: 49
    File size: 8,6 MB

[​IMG]
    Download marcelas-2nd-visit - 8,6 MB

8. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

claires-3rd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Claire's 3rd Visit
    Date of Release: Nov 22, 2013
    Cast: Claire
    7 Cumshots, Blonde, Flexible, Interracial, Petite, Teen

The ball draining ballerina is back for her 3rd visit to the Gloryhole and she was extremely excited to have a steady stream of hard cocks to satisfy. Check out how many times she mentions how much she loves cock! She just came from dance class where she pulled a muscle but that didn't stop this little trooper from getting a belly full of cum.
    Claire is one of the happiest girls I know and nothing makes her happier than being at the Gloryhole sucking on cocks using a nursing technique that must feel amazing. One of her favorite things to do is to suck her b/f's cock while he watches TV. Monday night football just got better!
    She wanted to try eating a load of cum out of her hand but picked the wrong cock to try it on because this guy was obviously saving his load up for a long time and shot several huge ropes of cum which filled the palm of her hand.
    Watching the video I posted of her getting fucked by that black dude in the hotel room made me realize how much I need to set up a hotel gang bang for this petite spinner. Can you imagine the positions we could get her in! The camera angle possibilities are endless.

Number of pictures: 79
    File size: 24,5 MB

[​IMG]
    Download claires-3rd-visit - 24,5 MB

9. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

angelas-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Angela's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Aug 09, 2013
    Cast: Angela
    8 Cumshots, Big Tits, Brunette, Deepthroat, Interracial, Latina, Tattoos, Teen

Angela contacted me a few months ago asking if I could take her to the Gloryhole on her 18th birthday. That was cutting it a little too close for me so I told her we'd wait a little while before having her first cock sucking adventure. I have to say I thought it was pretty cool that she wanted to do something like this on her b-day. Most girls her age probably have other things on their minds but it's obvious what this spicy little Latina wanted...a good Gloryhole feeding with lots of random cocks.
    Angela loves to suck the tip of a cock while she stroked the shaft and it looks like she's literally sucking the cum out of the guy's balls. There are several scenes where the guy is unloading in her mouth and she's sucking on the head like she's nursing a bottle. Her technique works well and you can see the cum pulsing into her mouth until there's nothing left to shoot. She's a great clean-up girl and makes sure she milks out every last drop.

Number of pictures: 58
    File size: 21,8 MB

[​IMG]
    Download angelas-1st-visit - 21,8 MB

10. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

emmas-2nd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Emma's 2nd Visit
    Date of Release: Jan 02, 2015
    Cast: Emma
    Brunette, Cuckold, Deepthroat, Deepthroat Cumshot, Gagging, Load Master, Theater Room, Throat Fucking

Emma is back by popular demand and she got a better feeding this time. She had to go to work but was able to stay long enough at the Gloryhole to suck off 9 guys. She even got to experience the Theater Room for the first time and one guy gave her a good face fuck before blowing a big load in her mouth.
    I was happy to see the Load Master there to make a deposit. Her expression while his was pumping a huge load into her mouth was priceless. Every girl has that same look like they are thinking "Holy shit, is this guy going to stop cumming in my mouth!"
    Some guys showed up with a girl but Emma doesn't like competition and wanted his cock all to herself. It was funny to see her reaction when she saw the girl's hand working his balls while Emma worked his cock.
    I think it's funny that she had to go to work right after her Gloryhole visit and pretend like she didn't just finish blowing a bunch of random dudes. I bet she smelled like cock and cum all day at work.

Number of pictures: 67
    File size: 24,1 MB

[​IMG]
    Download emmas-2nd-visit - 24,1 MB

11. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

megans-2nd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Megan's 2nd Visit
    Date of Release: Dec 30, 2016
    Cast: Megan, Roxy
    6 Cumshots, Brunette, Fingering, Girl/Girl, Handjob, Interracial, Mask, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Pussy Lick, Shaved, Tattoos, Theater Room, Toy

Right after Roxy got finished sucking and fucking 12 random strangers during her first Gloryhole visit, Megan showed up to get in on the action. The two of them together in the Theater Room was amazing to watch as this was Roxy's first time with a girl. Megan on the other hand has lots of experience with pussy so they were a good match.
    Even though Roxy has never eaten pussy before, she did a pretty damn good job and there were no complaints from Megan. Megan returned the favor by fucking her with a "strapless strap-on" while strangers watched and then eating her pussy. I was waiting for Mr. Pringles to fuck Roxy and split her like dry hickory. Megan definitely knows what she's doing when it comes to this kind of stuff and fucked her pretty good making her cum hard.
    Roxy was full of cum and completely satisfied at this point so she let Megan have the rest of the cocks in the Gloryhole booth. I stopped taking girls who want to wear masks so enjoy this last time you'll see Megan in action. She's very hot with an amazing body and does a great job sucking cock but is concerned about people close to her finding out how she likes to have fun. Maybe some day she'll feel differently about that so time will tell.

Number of pictures: 160
    File size: 62,5 MB

[​IMG]
    Download megans-2nd-visit - 62,5 MB

12. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

rylees-2nd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Rylee's 2nd Visit
    Date of Release: Aug 16, 2013
    Cast: Rylee
    8 Cumshots, Big Tits, Blonde, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Fucking, Shaved, Tattoos

Rylee is one of the happiest girls I've taken to the Gloryhole so far and she's right up there with Claire and Catherine for getting excited about sucking off strangers.
    She must have an amazing pussy because every swinging dick wanted a piece of that ass. She is one of those girls who gets in a horny, trance-like state and will suck or fuck all day long. Keep in mind that an hour before her second visit, she sucked off a bunch guys during her first visit making a total of 17 loads so she already had a belly full of cum.

Number of pictures: 106
    File size: 36,3 MB

[​IMG]
    Download rylees-2nd-visit - 36,3 MB

13. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

amber-bs-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Amber B's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Nov 05, 2011
    Cast: AmberB
    Big Tits, Blonde, Handjob, MILF, Shaved

I was a little concerned that Amber's tits might not fit in the booth but we managed to squeeze them in. Amber is the ultimate FemDom cock milker. She's a friend of mine who was in town from Florida visiting and when I told her about the Glory Hole she had to come down and check it out for herself. She loves young guys and when I told her the Glory Hole place was close to the University she got excited about getting some jock cocks. This MILF loves having her huge tits covered in stud jizz.

Number of pictures: 41
    File size: 9,8 MB

[​IMG]
    Download amber-bs-1st-visit - 9,8 MB

14. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

amber-cs-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Amber C's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Apr 24, 2013
    Cast: Amber C
    6 Cumshots, Blonde, Deepthroat, Interracial, Masturbation, Petite, Piercings, Shaved, Tattoos, Toy

The only other girl I've taken to the Glory Hole that loves to show and keep the cum load in her mouth as long as AmberC does is Paige. This first-timer could keep an entire load in her mouth and still carry on a conversation before finally swallowing it down the hatch. She obviously loves the texture and taste. Several times during this visit, she took the load in her mouth but kept it there while she sucked out a second load from the same cock, then she swallowed the double load! That's impressive for her first time at the Glory Hole.

Number of pictures: 39
    Resolution: 800x450
    File size: 9,6 MB

[​IMG]
    Download amber-cs-1st-visit - 9,6 MB

15. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

allies-2nd-visit-part-2

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Allie's 2nd Visit (Part 2)
    Date of Release: Jan 07, 2013
    Cast: Allie, Catherine
    8 Cumshots, Anal, Bareback, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Cum Swap, Deepthroat, Fucking, Girl/Girl, Interracial, Latina, Petite, Shaved, Tall

Here's Part 2 of Allie's 2nd Glory Hole Visit when she was joined by Catherine for some "oral support" and these two tore the place up. They both took things to the next level in this one including eating each others pussy, Allie getting fucked in the ass and Catherine letting some black dude fuck her bareback. This was the first time Allie ever went down on a girl before and she loved Cat's tight Latina pussy. This was also the first time she took a huge cock in her ass and this guy really worked her over good, fucking her balls deep which made her pussy swell up from the anal stimulation.

Number of pictures: 63
    File size: 11,2 MB

[​IMG]
    Download allies-2nd-visit-part-2 - 11,2 MB

16. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

faiths-2nd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Faith's 2nd Visit
    Date of Release: Aug 21, 2015
    Cast: Faith
    11 Cumshots, Booth Fucking, Deepthroat, Facial, Fingering, Handjob, Interracial, Masturbation, Petite, Redhead, Shaved, Tattoos, Toy

I've been holding on to this video for awhile now but I was looking forward to the day I would release it. Faith is an awesome girl and a lot of fun to take to the Gloryhole. She's super sexy redhead that loves playing with cocks. Her favorite thing to do is give guys what she calls a "tongue bath". She tells the guy to lay back and relax every muscle in his body while she thoroughly licks and sucks his cock. From what she says, it's the most intense orgasm a guy can have.
    Watching her go to work on these cocks you can just imagine how good that must feel. She takes her time and gives every single cock the care and attention it deserves. Great cock worshiper who thoroughly enjoys getting fed cum from complete strangers!

Number of pictures: 135
    File size: 41,2 MB

[​IMG]
    Download faiths-2nd-visit - 41,2 MB

17. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

lolas-1st-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Lola's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Feb 01, 2013
    Cast: Lola
    7 Cumshots, Brunette, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Fucking, Interracial, Masturbation, Petite, Shaved

When I say that the Glory Hole brings out the French in Lola, I really mean it brings out the French in Lola! When she gets super horny, she starts speaking French and at first I was like WTF but it's pretty damn hot! I met Lola in Vegas last month and when I mentioned the Glory Hole to her, she was immediately interested and started a quest to find a few locations there. After a few attempts, we decided it's best for her to travel here to fulfill her fantasy and she loved it. She has brains as well and beauty and doing something like this really appealed to her because she can be a good girl in college and a naughty girl at the Glory Hole. She took some pretty big loads and gobbled each one down like it was sweet nectar. I mean, just check out the DSL's on this brunette babe!

Number of pictures: 127
    Resolution: 2000x3000
    File size: 39,3 MB

[​IMG]
    Download lolas-1st-visit - 39,3 MB

18. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

shelbys-4th-visit-part-2

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Shelby's 4th Visit (Part 2)
    Date of Release: May 25, 2011
    Cast: Shelby
    Big Tits, Brunette, Deepthroat, Interracial, Petite, Tattoos

Shelby's 4th visit was her best visit so far and she eagerly swallowed 17 loads. She would have kept going but there were no cocks left. I don't think I can find enough guys to fill her up but I'm doing my best to find her breaking point. I want to see the day when she taps out!

Number of pictures: 63
    File size: 16,7 MB

[​IMG]
    Download shelbys-4th-visit-part-2 - 16,7 MB

19. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

camerons-2nd-visit-part-2

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:Cameron's 2nd Visit (Part 2)
    Date of Release: Jul 09, 2011
    Cast: Cameron
    Big Tits, Brunette, Facial, Handjob, Tall, Tattoos

Cameron keeps the sucking action going strong in Part 2 and she even got most of a thick 9" cock all the way down her throat. Her wet pussy is a good indication of how much she loves sucking random cocks at the Gloryhole. She wants to fuck a few of the big cocks during her next visit so that will be something to see!

Number of pictures: 45
    File size: 13,3 MB

[​IMG]
    Download camerons-2nd-visit-part-2 - 13,3 MB

20. rybly

rybly Well-Known Member

bjs-2nd-visit

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Original name:BJ's 2nd Visit
    Date of Release: Sep 18, 2015
    Cast: BJ
    15 Cumshots, Blonde, Deepthroat, Facial, Fingering, Handjob, Interracial, Masturbation, Petite, Piercings, Shaved, Tattoos

I was happy to have BJ back for a second visit and I'm sure you guys are too. After all, who wouldn't love a girl who's nickname is "BJ"! Her nickname should actually be "Deepthroat" because she's amazing at it. In either case, she lives up to her name and serviced many random cocks during this Gloryhole visit.
    She took a few big facials and wore the cum while she continued to blow strangers which was a nice slutty touch. She wanted to fuck this time but gets a tremendous amount of enjoyment from sucking the cum out of cocks so during her next visit I'm going to pass her around in the Theater Room. That way she'll have to take some cocks in that tight shaved pussy.

Number of pictures: 138
    File size: 46,1 MB

[​IMG]
    Download bjs-2nd-visit - 46,1 MB