Great Femdom Collection

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Berlnago, May 18, 2015.

1. Berlnago

Berlnago Well-Known Member

Title: Jason Davidson 3
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:12:14
    File size: 132 Mb
    Format: wmv

PART 3: The atmosphere in Margaret Hasston's boardroom is tense. Every woman present is aware of the importance of the deal as they conduct a detailed examination of Jason Davidson's naked body. The burly sportsman finds their discussions about him and wandering hands insulting. But his future career is on the line so he must swallow his pride and allow them to take liberties with his penis, testicles and anus.

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/02f9950f1626b/jason-davidson-3_z2.rar

2. Berlnago

Title: Are You Horse Enough?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:11:14
    File size: 935 Mb
    Format: mp4

Forget about being man enough, are you horse enough to give Lady Bellatrix the kind of ride she deserves and demands? Bellatrix has taken her pony to a mountain trail road, and right from the start, he's instructed to carry her uphill. The hill is so steep that most people would find just walking it difficult, but with 120 added pounds, it's no easy task! It takes a few minutes before the pony reaches the cameraman, and as soon as Bellatrix's voice comes into range, you hear her scolding, "Don't you dare drop me!". This is not a big pony by any means, and in the summer heat you can already see him laboring. "The struggle is the reward", she reminds him, adding that if he pleases her, she will go back to London and tell her friends about the obedient Canadian pony she had and how they will all take him for a ride when they visit. She mentions that she knows some very heavy girls so he'd better be ready! Almost five minutes in, they're nearing the top of the hill and Bellatrix orders him to set her down. The pony has barely had a chance to sit on a nearby rock when she tells him to get back up; she has only been teasing him. So, back up he gets! They head down a side road that Kandy and Airen have previously ridden this pony on before, where he was made to do some humiliating things, including some heavy lifting (Airen and Kandy's Grueling Ride). "Do you remember the embarrassing things Kandy did to you here, making you lick the filth off her boots?" Eventually, Bellatrix tells him to let her off. She rewards him by giving him a head scissor, resting on his back, and then pushing his head into the grass so he can munch some of it. "Just like a cow", she says. The pony looks exhausted but Bellatrix isn't finished with him just yet. It's time to take her back to the car. She tells him she doesn't like his heavy breathing and grunting, and that if he's going to make any noise, it had better be pony sounds. He starts to neigh like a good little horsey. Bellatrix reminds him again that he will need to carry her fat friends, and simply hearing her talk about it seems to sap the last bit of his energy... and then he goes down. Bellatrix stamps her foot on his head, kicks him, then pushes him over. "How pathetic.. now I have to walk back to the car on my own!" She turns about swiftly on her heel, leaving the pony there as road .

Mistress: Lady Bellatrix

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/06f8816643fdb/rw-Are-You-Horse-Enough.rar

3. Berlnago

Title: Cum Sucking Facesat Whore
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:14:58
    File size: 1100 Mb

Isabella has just got royally fucked by Her lover and is brimming with cum. She orders Her cuckold to clean Her out. She has a pussy fart that blasts the cum onto his face. The cuckold must lick that clean and then lick Her pussy and ass clean. To make it even more challenging, She sits heavily on his face and forces him to literally suck the cum out of Her holes while She delights in asssmothering him. She then enjoys humiliating him even further. She sits hard on his face and demands he clean Her pussy and ass from all the cum inside of Her. She really rides his face hard too because it gives Her pleasure. Great facesitting with pussy and ass worship with lots of humiliation.

Mistress: Countess Isabella

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/9ce8ce66c3771/Cum-Sucking-Smother-Whore.rar

4. Berlnago

Title: Mistress Anita Divina's Corporal Slave
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:14:44
    File size: 435 Mb

Suspended upside down, this lucky slave gets to be Mistress Anita Devines whipping post for the afternoon. She turns his ass a beet red for her...

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/2628c0095a0bd/CorporalSlave.rar

5. Berlnago

Title: Latex Makeout with Chrissy Daniels
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:10:39
    File size: 634 Mb

This is nothing but straight-out makeout bliss with smoking hot redhead Chrissy Daniels and I in slick, shiny latex. We suck face for 10 straight minutes and you'll never last that long as you jerk to this sapphic, sensual moment. There is absolutely zero acting in this as we're completely into one another. I pull down her top and play with her perky little tits, then work my hand down to her pretty pink pussy as I penetrate her mouth with my tongue. This thing is very fucking hot from beginning to end.

Categories: Kissing

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/a1cc1101dd49e/LatexMakeoutwithChrissyDaniels_z1.rar

6. Berlnago

Title: Co-worker in Chastity
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Duration: 00:15:49
    File size: 479 Mb

Goddess Esmi takes her position at the office very seriously, demanding total submission from the weak men who work beneath her. In chastity for two weeks, she keeps her Employee of the Month under lock and key while he does everything and anything she asks of him. Goddess Esmi has complete control in getting exactly what she wants, and if her pathetic employee wants to keep from being replaced, he's going to have to work for it--licking, sucking, and choking on her flawless, manicured feet. Spreading her thighs to tease you with her wet, swollen pussy, her employee begs to be released from his cock cage and finally allowed to cum. Goddess Esmi rewards her footslut's hard work by milking her helpless co-worker's sore cock with her sweet, soft feet before putting him right back into chastity where he belongs.

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/ee0d16d0014b3/Goddess_Esmi_Co-worker_in_Chastity.rar

7. Berlnago

Title: You're the Best Husband
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:05:30
    File size: 201 Mb

Goddess Esmi, your beautiful wife, has spent all day cumming on the cocks of her strong studs while you work hard to bring her your fat paycheck. Now you're home early and find her in bed, tired from getting fucked and still wearing her dirty, black lingerie and sexy stilettos. You've been such a giving husband that now she wants to give you a reward: letting you cum on her sweet little toes. Goddess Esmi wants to see you quivering with your cock in your hand while you smell and slowly lick her perfect feet and take her heel deep into your mouth. Being a good boy has earned you the privilege to cum, tonguefucking the tight space between her two soft arches before you're finally forced to lick it all up off of her.

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/e7196189d4873/Goddess_Esmi_Youre_the_Best_Husband_z1.rar

8. Berlnago

Title: Ruined Chastigasm
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Duration: 00:08:02
    File size: 224 Mb

This one is sooo evil. I'm not even gonna spoil it by giving you a preview c-shot image--because it is THAT wild. My first try, no practice, just wondered "hmm... can I ruin this poor guy's orgasm right through his chastity cage?"

Sometimes I amaze even myself. BTW, this is the poor fellow from 'Chained Chaste Client' (below). Day 37 in chastity for him... I felt bad, but technically, he didn't do anything wrong... just dirty. Oh so dirty. And weak. :)

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/3cc9af77f74b1/RuinedChastigasm_z1.rar

9. Berlnago

Title: Ruined Chastigasm
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Duration: 00:08:02
    File size: 224 Mb

This one is sooo evil. I'm not even gonna spoil it by giving you a preview c-shot image--because it is THAT wild. My first try, no practice, just wondered "hmm... can I ruin this poor guy's orgasm right through his chastity cage?"

Sometimes I amaze even myself. BTW, this is the poor fellow from 'Chained Chaste Client' (below). Day 37 in chastity for him... I felt bad, but technically, he didn't do anything wrong... just dirty. Oh so dirty. And weak. :)

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/9606778dd107c/RuinedChastigasm_z3.rar

10. Berlnago

Title: Little Miss Pink Gets Cucked Fucked And Eats Cum‏
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:34:44
    File size: 1651 Mb

Nadia loves to prey on men as she uses her blonde hair and her big bouncy booby's to trick them back to her condo. She acts like a little horny bubblehead and then convinces them to put on pink collars, telling them how horny it makes her to see another man touch another man's cock. Getting the guys to agree to jerk one another off. One blows his load early so she instructs the friend to eat the filth right out of Cameron's hand. Informing them she will be keeping them for the rest of the day playing games until one of them gets to fuck her. Princess Nadia White demands that these cuckys worship her perfect ass. She wants them to drive their tongues deep inside her sweet hole get it perfectly clean. Pleasing her is there sole purpose in life. Inhale deeply and savor the taste of your Princess's perfect ass. Goddess Nadia's feet have been sweating in her stockings and high heels all day. She is amused to have her faithful cucks waiting at her feet. She begins tormenting them by dangling her velvet black stilettos. Then putting her stocking covered feet right in their face. Goddess shoves her feet down Cameron's throat and demands that he suck the sweat off of her sheer black stockings. She uses Alex's face as hamper and torments the boys with her sexy feet instructing them to worship her. Nadia tells Cameron to jerk his pathetic dicklett all over her feet and slurp up every last drop. She is amused as he struggles. Nadia laughs at how tiny cucky boys cock is. Nadia tells the boys they have almost won the right to get her pussy but not quite yet. She instructs Little Miss pink to suck Alex's cock. He must prove to her what a come guzzling little cucky boy he is before he can get her pussy. Forcing him to suck a cock deep throating it and even smacking him in the face taunting him with her pussy. Then he takes a big load of man goo in his pathetic little fuck hole. Nadia is loving it as the cum drips down his chin. She never lets them get her pussy.... Nadia has had fun with her cucky boys today. Now she allows little Miss Pink to lick her hot wet pussy to lube it up before she allows Cucky Alex to fuck her. She instructs him to lick Cucky Alex's balls and suck his cock while he fucks her. She's had multiple orgasms allowing Alex to fill the condom full of his filth then making little Miss pink open his mouth wide dunking the cum filled condom in and out of his mouth like a teabag. Flipping it over pouring out every last drop all over his sad pathetic cucky boy face. Now that Nadia has had her fun with her new little cuck boys she thanks Barbie boy welcoming him over anytime to service her by being her bitch. Little Miss pink is very upset hearing this so she asks him "why the long face". He replies "well he got to do everything to you and all I got was a face full of cum all day. When do I get to fuck?" Nadia says "oh, all you want to do is fuck?" He rips his pants down revealing his tiny dicklet and screams back "yes, I want to fuck." Mistress Nadia replies "wait right here I'll be right back and we will fuck." She returns with her big purple strap on, smacks the cucky boy bending him over entering his man pussy vigorously till he squeals like a little bitch. When he can't take anymore she flips him over fucking him some more. Finally exhausted she lays back with his head between her legs as he is staring up at her knowing that he has been owned. She instructs him to clean his filthy ass off of her purple strap on.

Tags: Cuckolding, Cuckolds, Nadia White

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/8c68442c7bc02/sh_s548_nadia_white_full_length.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/e865769db5569/sh_s548_nadia_white_full_length.part2.rar

11. Berlnago

12. Berlnago

Title: Jokes On You
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:51:04
    File size: Mb

You wanna cum? Well drop your pants and start playing with it then. Goddess Nikki is feeling kind and is in the mood to let you cum, all while teasing you with her sexy body. Stroke little piggy but wait until she permits you that orgasm you so crave!

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/6e4a3bed00993/JokesOnYou_z1.rar

13. Berlnago

Title: Pleasure Me
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:04:20
    File size: 92 Mb

Sometimes the girls waste no time, they just get down to it. April lies back on the couch and Bobbi gets to oral work between her legs, no words are needed.

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/fee97722fa4ac/PleasureMe_z1.rar

14. Berlnago

Title: Show Me How Thirsty You Are, Part 1
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:05:48
    File size: 103 Mb

With Princess Leya, rewards for slaves are rare. But if it is one of those rare days where she is feeling kind, like permitting this slave to drink her liquid waste, he will have to earn it with begging and suffering. He needs to demonstrate to her what a loser he is first by taking electric shocks to his cock before she will reward her little piglet.

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/abd3d11941054/ShowMeHowThirstyYouArePart1_z2.rar

15. Berlnago

Title: Esmi Lee & January Seraph Ball Busting
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Duration: 00:06:29
    File size: 306 Mb

Mistresses January and Esmi despise slaves with tiny cocks and balls and love to inflict severe punishment on them as if having such worthless sex organs was not punishment enough! The Mistresses have fun busting his nuts with kick after kick, mixing in some ball punching just for fun. With his wrists and ankles shackled, the slave can only writhe in his chains as the pain gets worse and worse, by the time Esmi delivers a series of ferocious knees into his nuts, the bitch is totally broken. The Mistresses stop to make fun if his purple and blue balls, then deliver one last brutal knee before leaving him hanging in bondage, waiting for them to punish him again.

Tags: Ball Busting, Esmi Lee, January Seraph

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/87124ed261bf5/cd_s411_ball_bust_esmi_lee_january_seraph_z1.rar

16. Berlnago

Title: Mia Controls Chindo Man P2
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Duration: 00:06:09
    File size: 290 Mb

Goddess Mia Martinez is fed up with her sex life with her pathetic man. She decides to make some changes to how things will be and teach him how to be a good little subby bitch. She teases her man by masturbating inches from his face while not allowing him to touch her.

Tags: Female Domination, Mia Martinez

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/3bc41f645377d/sh_s1088_2-5_miamartinez_chindo.rar

17. Berlnago

Title: Suffer For Her Feet
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:11:47
    File size: 950 Mb

Goddess AJ is in the mood to amuse herself with her little slave and calls him in. She wants to have fun having her feet worshiped and he better do it right or get punished. Her slave is humble, meek and does his best to please his owner but she is in a mood to make him suffer for the very slightest of mistakes. No matter how hard he tries or how well he complies with her foot worship demands she is quick to correct every perceived mistake with painful flicks of her whip. It is just too bad for the slave that his Goddess enjoys this sadistic game as she laughs at him and his little dick, punishing her slave for her amusement. He licks her shoes clean, sucks her toes, gags on her feet and tries his best to obey but this is not really about him getting it perfectly right. It is about Goddess AJ's sadistic enjoyment of making her slave suffer at her perfect sexy feet.

Featuring: AJ Applegate
    Categories: Blonde, Foot Worship

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/d13c36e780ab8/1115AJ_FootWorship.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/e03171eb21420/1115AJ_FootWorship.part2.rar

18. Berlnago

Title: Ass Sniffing Jean Lover
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:08:28
    File size: 314 Mb

Tight jeans are the best for retaining the scene of ass-- the cotton absorbs and holds the scent so well. And jeans like these, ones I've worn for several days at time, are perfect to facesit you with. The seam of my crotch will leave a deep imprint on your face as I sit hard on it, keeping you right beneath my ass. The only air you will breathe will be the fragrance of my ass and I'll listen for the muffled "thanks you"s from under me. Ass slaves must learn to appreciate my ass in every kind of clothing.

Categories: Ass Smelling, Ass Worship, Facesitting, Jeans Fetish

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/b1507a16baea2/AssSniffingJeanLover_z1.rar

19. Berlnago

Title: Therapist to Mistress - No Identity
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:20:49
    File size: 774 Mb

Continuing the Therapist to Mistress series. You arrive for another weekly visit, feeling so wonderful and positive about how your therapy is progressing. As she begins to speak, you slide down into that familiar trance, but her methods soon leave you feeling blank and mindless. You lose connection with your identity-- your name, your relationships, your purpose-- until she begins to give you a new one. She tells you that she must erase all the old data in your mind before giving you a new purpose. As you sit there in thoughtless bliss, your old life fades away...

Categories: Mesmerize

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/cd6bd59c3becf/TherapisttoMistressNoIdentity.rar

20. Berlnago

Title: Kiss My Ass Then Fight For Air
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:06:11
    File size: 496 Mb

Hard to find an ass as perfect as Princess Lily's when it comes to facesitting. She is working with this slave to make him her living furniture so she expects him to be still when her ass is crushing his head and blocking his nose and mouth. She looks so damn hot in her sexy white panties and bra set. "Eventually I'll want to sit on you for an entire movie", she tells him, as he starts to squirm, in need of air, but Lily keeps talking about his need to go long periods without breathing, she has little concern for his needs. When she finally gets up he gasps desperately to fill his lungs. She hovers over him and the view is amazing, although not for him as she has him blindfolded. When she sits down again she extends her legs onto his body so her full weight is on him. Again she makes him kick for air before getting up and reversing her position. "Your air supply, everything that you do, is controlled by me", she tells him. She sits for a long time and the slave appears to be losing his fight but you hear how bad he needs air when she sits up again. This time she makes him kiss her ass cheeks but just when he thinks he's in for a break she sits back down and catches him with no air in his lungs. He struggles from the start but she pushes him to the brink before giving him another short breath. She sits down and tells him she is growing tired of him, "It's time for you to go to sleep." As the slave thrashes she just looks at the camera and smiles. What a way to go.

Mistress: Princess Lily
    Category: Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Ass Worship, Smothering, Princess Lily, Facesitting

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/fd8bda8637d7f/kac-Kiss-My-Ass-Then-Fight-For-Air_z1.rar