Great Femdom Collection

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Berlnago, May 18, 2015.

1. Berlnago

Berlnago Well-Known Member

Title: Apron and household sex part 2
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:10:42
    File size: 202 Mb
    Format: wmv

One of our favourite classic kitchen clips where things get very horny and I use my household gloves for maximum pleasure. Hard sex, a steamy blowjob and a hot cum facial is all included in this scene.

Contains: apron, household gloves, high heels, boy/girl, blowjob, cum on face

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/60f89f0b1b725/ApronAndHouseholdSexPart2.rar

2. Berlnago

Title: Mistress Ezada Sinn - Smothered by My almost naked ample arse
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:06:28
    File size: 35 Mb
    Format: mp4

Today My slave is in for a treat: I will sit on his face wearing just a tiny thong. My pussy is covered, because he doesn't deserve to touch it, but he can feel its scent, while feeling the taste of My ass on his lips. The proximity of My ass to his mouth is so arousing and mesmerizing, that I don't even have to restrain him, he prefers to feel My ass all over his face than breathe. When I lift My ass and give him air, it's not because he struggles for it, but only because I care that he doesn't suffocate, as he could surely do in this ecstatic state. I then reverse the position and use his nose for My pleasure, rubbing against it with My clit until it makes Me cum. How happy he must be, being used by Me and giving Me so much pleasure...

Category: Face Sitting, Thong Fetish, Ass Smothering, Corset, Femdom, Pantyhose/stockings, Ezada

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/d30934b8d837c/SmotheredByMyAlmostNakedAmpleArse_z2.rar

3. Berlnago

Title: Dungeon Trick and Restrain
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:07:30
    File size: 352 Mb

Mistress Dahlia and Domina Helena use their slave to give them a ride to their dungeon where they restrain him so they can whip him. They take turns turning his pale white back red with whip marks. Dressed in their latex stockings, they admire their artwork before deciding they need to work a little lower on their slave.

Tags: Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena, Pony Play

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/5b76b914da0c5/cd_s1121_1-4_mistressdahlia_dominahelena_whipping.rar

4. Berlnago

Title: Double Stuffed Cock Whore
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:14:02
    File size: 185 Mb

Cybill Troy and Luzia Lowe take their anal fuck slut for a ride, stuffing him from both ends with rubber cocks bigger than their forearms!
    The vicious Mistresses split him wide open, delighting in his anguish as they stretch him. Locked in steel chastity, unless he can cum from being pounded by the Mistresses' giant strap-ons, he wont be cumming at all.

Category: ass, mouth, fucking, sucking, humiliation, pegging, strap, strapon, fetish, latex, boots, cybil, spit, spanking, atm

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/9e6722c2cc412/DoubleStuffedCockWhore_z2.rar

5. Berlnago

Title: Glamorous Stockings
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:51:04
    File size: 434 Mb

Don't you adore this deep purple lingerie with silver trim? It just begs for matching silver stockings.. Esspecially these vintage RHTs that are fully fashioned and so very elegant. Watch me slide them on slowly, sensually encouraging you to stroke as we both indulge in a favorite fetish. Then allow me to model them for you from different angles to take full advantage of my feet and legs in these sheer stockings. A very sensual, powerful experience for stocking lovers.

Categories: Pantyhose/Stockings

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/79302cbda5834/GlamorousStockings_z1.rar

6. Berlnago

Title: This Time I've Got Him
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:05:20
    File size: 436 Mb

The Face Crusher aka Goddess Samantha has been surprised by her latest victim... he survived to be crushed under her ass again. This time she uses a facesitting box to crush his head under Her huge Ass. While making him fight for air, he also has to lick her pussy and ass and then she rubs his cock, telling him to stroke it. The intensity increases in true Face Crusher style and soon his legs are kicking wildly as he tries to breath. Samantha does not move. Then he stops kicking which causes her to smile and say, "This time I've got him."

Mistress: Goddess Samanth
    Category: Ass Smothering, Face Sitting, Ass Licking, Pussy Worship

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/7dd94e91f76c1/lma-This-Time-Ive-Got-Him_z1.rar

7. Berlnago

Title: Billy, Women Own you
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Duration: 00:06:51
    File size: 532 Mb

Lady Bellatrix and her friends have turned billy into the neighborhood bitch. He must do anything they say or they tell everyone about his dirty lifestyle and the humiliating things they have made him do. He has been forced to fuck the 80 year old lady next door, for example, and lick the fat slow girls dirty ass from down the street. We find billy on his knees waiting for Bellatrix and when she arrives she makes sure he understands his position and how disgusting he is. "I own your soul", she tells him, slapping him across the back of his head. "As long as you should live, you are under the control of the female supremacy". She asks him if he enjoyed eating out fat Jenny and he replies that the smell was awful. She slaps him and says he has no right to talk like that about any woman. She then slips onto the couch, pulling up her skirt and places her panty covered ass on his face. "This is the ass, you want, isn't it?" she asks him. "Oh yes", he replies. Her ass is sweaty as it's a hot summer day and as she sits on his face she reminds him that he is in for a lifetime of punishment. She gets into some nice ass smothering, "Let me get my asshole right over your nose", she tells billy. Her sweet little bubble butt looks amazing! She gets up and slaps his face and tells him to smell it, sniff it, inhale it. "Bet it's a lot different than 80 year old ass?", she asks him. As she turns to sit in forward position she feels her pussy getting wet and sticks her fingers inside herself before sticking them into billy's mouth. She makes another tight seal around his mouth and nose, with her ass, and she notices that he is getting erect. She makes him pull it out and stroke it while sitting on his face some more. She tells him his cock is pathetic and then turns around again to sit forward on his face. "When you stroke that pathetic cock of yours I want you to think of old Mrs. Higgins", she admonishes him and reminds him how he is going to be sucking and fucking all the old and ugly women around the neighborhood. She laughs seeing it makes him hard and then getting off of him tells him he is to crawl over to fat Jenny's suite and eat her out... "And do a good job because I'll be asking her later how you did", she smiles. The scene closes with Bellatrix looking at the camera and issuing you a word of warning.

Mistress: Lady Bellatrix
    Category: Face Sitting, Face Slapping, Verbal Humiliation, Ass Smothering

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/048873373bf5b/lma-Billy-Women-Own-You_z1.rar

8. Berlnago

9. Berlnago

Title: Mistress Nikita - Deeper Nail Whore
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:16:55
    File size: 461 Mb

I just got my long shiny red nails perfectly manicured at the salon. It's the perfect time to make my nail whore crawl to my well heeled feet and beg to be owned by my nails! I've had "my" cock locked up for several weeks now so my little fingernail whore is surely overheated already. Seeing my new nails sent it over the edge. It was moaning so much I had to stuff a big red ball in its jaw while I tied it down to my exam chair. Then I amused myself by teasing it until that little thing between its legs was ready to bust out of its small plastic confines. I'm not letting that thing out, however, until it can take my whole hand down its throat without yacking. It needs to feel owned the from the inside!

Category: Finger Nail Fetish, Femdom, Ballgagged, Gagging, Finger Fetish, Female Domination, Mistress Nikita

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/0abe92f8cd877/DeeperNailWhore.rar

10. Berlnago

11. Berlnago

Title: Slave girl enforced handjob
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:11:57
    File size: 226 Mb

Miss Mighty and Mistress Fetish Liza are training their slave girl to be a good handjob slut. With a little encouragement, the cute blonde girl must make the male slave cum all over her perky tits.

Tags: double domination, BBW, latex, handjob, slave girl, cumshot, girl/girl, high heels

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/61c894954ebff/SlaveGirlEnforcedHandjob_z1.rar

12. Berlnago

Title: Earn That Foot Job, You Slut!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:18:52
    File size: 686 Mb
    Format: mov

Slender bombshell Lola Fae stands before her slave in training in sexy, red, 5-inch platform heels to match her scarlet lips. With the key to his cock cage proudly displayed and glimmering around her neck, and the handle to his leash in her delicate hand, Lola tests just how much her slave is willing to take for his Goddess. Lola spanks him raw and then introduces him to the feeling of her wooden cane on his ass cheeks and her Hitachi vibrator against his sore, caged balls. She strips off her long-sleeved shirt to reveal her sweet, tiny tits and incredible pierced, heart-shaped nipples, teasing him before making him sniff her ass. Lola's pet has been such a good boy in taking each of her punishments, she decides to give him permission to cum for her. Her slave worships her perfect feet until she is satisfied, and then sucks on her dirty high heel deep in his mouth as she wraps her small, smooth soles around his dripping, needy cock. Her tender arches artfully work his helpless cock and he begs his Mistress to finally let him cum. Her footslut spills his seed on her pretty feet and licks them sparkling clean before crawling back to his cage where he belongs.

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/b570346f4138f/Lola_Fae_Earn_That_Foot_Job_You_Slut.rar

13. Berlnago

Title: Arena Rome Ball Chindo Fucking
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:05:48
    File size: 273 Mb

Queen Arena Rome has been having fun punishing her slave, and is craving some pussy attention. Of course her pathetic slave will never be able to satisfy her, or even touch her wet pussy. Queen Arena makes her slave wear a chindo to fuck her with. She grabs the back of his head to help him fuck her pussy.

Tags: Arena Rome, Body Worship

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/5e0c8be16d99f/cd_s1110_4-5_arenarome_chindo_z1.rar

14. Berlnago

Title: Cuckolded Husband 1
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:08:30
    File size: 120 Mb

PART 1: Our tale begins in a beautiful exclusive and upscale suburb. All the wealthy residents take great pride in maintaining a well-groomed exterior to their properties. Mothers parade up and down the streets pushing luxury Silver Cross prams while their suited husbands rush out on their way to work, speeding down the quiet street in their flash BMWs. Although they do everything they can to keep their neighbourhood looking highly respectable, the insides of some of the houses tell a different story...

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/2fe4294a3dc70/cuckolded-husband-1_z2.rar

15. Berlnago

Title: Stretching Your Hole
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:06:12
    File size: 293 Mb

Goddess Sasha and Mistress Alina mercilessly assault this bitch's ass with their cocks. While Goddess Sasha Sweet pounds the slave with her huge strapon, making him take it balls deep, Mistress Alina makes him almost throwup on her big black cock until he is choking on it, drool pouring out of his mouth. The more this bitch suffers and shakes in his bondage, the more these heartless Mistresses get off on it. Now covered in his ass juices. The Mistresses inspect his Stretched out hole.

Tags: Alina Long, Sasha Sweet, Strap-on

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/316a91a4e90b9/cd_s566_alina_long_sasha_sweet_strap_on_z1.rar

16. Berlnago

Title: Dominant Valentine's Diner Gone Wrong
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:32:22
    File size: 1539 Mb

Poor Nadia White is supposed to go to dinner with her man on Valentine's Day, but when he shows up 45 minutes late with the same boring gifts of chocolates and roses as last year, Nadia has had enough. Nadia agrees to have sex with him, but he spills his filth before Nadia White can even get her clothes off. Nadia makes him eat his own filth before putting him in a chastity device and collar. She then uses her big red vibrator on her pussy just inches from his face. Nadia White teases her husband by forcing him to watch her please herself just out of reach. Nadia White lets her worthless subby hubby to worship her ass since it's the only thing he is remotely good at. Nadia bends over and spreads her ass cheeks so he can lick and tongue fuck her goddess ass. Nadia grabs the back of his head and forces his face deep in between her ass cheeks to help him worship better. Nadia then asks if her subby wants to share some of the Valentine's chocolates, but he has to eat the chocolate out of her ass. Nadia's subby dives in mouth first and licks the chocolate and Nadia's ass. Nadia White's friend Nyssa Nevers comes over on Valentine's day to check in to see how she's doing. Nadia tells her how pathetic her subby hubby is by getting her the same boring gifts of chocolate and roses. Nadia White then tells her subby that he could at least lick Goddess Nyssa Nevers feet. Nyssa spreads her toes so the cuckold subby can shove his tongue in between all of Nyssa's toes. Nyssa Nevers and Nadia White take turns shoving their feet in his mouth while he licks and sucks on their toes. Nadia White asks her friend Nyssa Nevers if she wants to have fun with her subby hubby cum dumpster. They put a chindo on his cucky face since his dicklette won't be able to please them and it's locked in a chastity device. After they put the chindo on him, he shoves it in Nadia White's wet pussy, giving her the most pleasure he ever has. Nyssa sits on his back and grabs his ears to force his head to fuck Nadia better with the chindo. Nadia White is blown away by her friend Nyssa Never's Valentine's Day gift to her, Fuck Boy. Nadia is surprised how big his cock is, and how much bigger it is than her subby hubby's teenie tiny dicklette. Nadia orders her subby to get on his knees between fuck boy's legs and watch Nadia White suck on the huge cock. Nadia drools the dick spit over her subby's mouth before she climbs on top of fuck boy's huge cock. Nadia fucks the huge dick while her hubby watches, and she tells him how much bigger fuck boy is, and how much better his huge dicks feels inside of her. Nadia makes her subby hubby lick her feet while she her pussy pounded, then makes her little cucky suck his cum out of her pussy. Nadia White wants to give her subby hubby a Valentine's Day gift, a threesome with her friend Nyssa Nevers. Only, instead of using his small cock to fuck Nadia and Nyssa, they are going to use their strap on cocks to fuck the little cucky. Nadia forces him to take turns sucking each of their huge strap on cocks. Nadia then puts her subby on his hands and knees and gets behind him to start pegging his ass. Nadia and Nyssa spit roast the little subby with their huge strap on cocks. Nadia loves pegging her subby hubby's tight ass while watching him suck on Nyssa's thick cock.

Tags: Nadia White, Nyssa Nevers

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/e57b4bf1f83f8/sh_s1134_full_nadiawhite_nyssanevers_minimovie.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/58b985726bc3b/sh_s1134_full_nadiawhite_nyssanevers_minimovie.part2.rar

17. Berlnago

Title: Another Taste
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:03:37
    File size: 64 Mb

Eden is feeling horny so she will give her man another taste of her pussy. It'll serve as both pleasure for her and a reward for him before he goes and makes her dinner.

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/b6a53314f57dc/AnotherTaste_z2.rar

18. Berlnago

Title: Poor Little Bitch Ball Busted
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:06:28
    File size: 506 Mb

Mistress Kandy and Miss Jasmine tag team their bitch, punching, kneeing and kicking him in the balls! Just when he is about to collapse they turn up the heat even more. Very hot clip of ball abuse with no mercy. These ladies clearly love to abuse balls.

Mistress: Miss Jasmine, Mistress Kandy
    Category: Ball Abuse, Ball Fetish, Ballbusting, Female Domination

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/23b370482be46/kandy-Poor-Little-Bitch-Ball-busted_z1.rar

19. Berlnago

Title: Honeymoon Cuckolding Suprise
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:51:04
    File size: 450 Mb

Category: Cuckolding, Humiliation, Creampie, Forced Bi, Bisexual Encouragement, Hot Wives

It's our wedding night & you thought we would finally consummate the marriage. You've wanted me so much but I've made you wait. But now that we're married things are very different than you expected. Your new life as my cuckold starts now. The closest thing you'll get to fucking me is being used as a cock fluffer for my lovers, my mattress to fuck on top of & my creampie cleaner! Features: lots of bisexual cocksucking & a crazy cum shot in/on my pussy & ass but mostly on the slaves face & in his eyes then I made him clean my pussy even while he's suffering with cum in his eyes! Wow. Super humiliating!

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/eaf10387b7223/honeymoon_cuckolding_surprise_z1.rar

20. Berlnago

Title: My Tight Leggings
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Duration: 00:05:19
    File size: 131 Mb

Do you like the leggings Princess Leya is wearing? How they tightly wrap around her curves and make her all the more desireable? Well that's fine but she just wants your money. So you can stroke and adore so long as you pay.

Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/879232ff9a858/MyTightLeggings_z2.rar