Great Femdom Collection

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Berlnago, May 18, 2015.

1. Berlnago

Berlnago Well-Known Member

Double blowjob at the dentist part 2
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:07:04 | 163 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

What a lucky patient! He gets to feel not only two pairs of sexy surgical gloves on his cock but also the nurses lips and mouths! This is one very horny dentist practice and I bet you would love to pay a visit! Especially when you get your balls drained like this guy.

Contains: medical, latex gloves, dentist, blowjob, handjob, cum on gloves

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/0c7142aa1a389/Double_blowjob_at_the_dentist_part_2.mp4

2. Berlnago

Lucianas CP Slave
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:07:39 | 226 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Alone alone, just you and Lady Luciana. In her warehouse, late at night. You are her toy, her plaything. She can do anything she wants, for as long as she wants.And that`s what she does

Categories: Bondage/Restraints, Domination/FemDom, Sensual Punishment

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e31b48f3b8935/Lucianas_CP_Slave.mp4

3. Berlnago

Brianna Punishes Her Cuck 2: Foot Worship

00:05:24 | 255 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Goddess Brianna's stud from the eatery has arrived but things are to be done Brianna's way. She is the one with the pussy and that means she makes all of the rules. Goddess Brianna knows that men are weak and will do anything she says so she decides to have these submissive men worship her feet. She has both of the in collars and licking her toes before they event know what hit them. Licking and sucking they go!

Tags: Goddess Brianna, Cuckolding, feet, Female Domination, femdom, foot fetish, Foot Worship

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d909c3b51fb8a/sh_s1233_2-6_brianna_footworship.mp4

4. Berlnago

New Stable Pet
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:09:42 | 217 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

This is one of those special vids where if you don't like the story line you can just turn the volume down & you'll just get beautiful visuals of me playing with a slave, teasing his cock, fucking him & milking him. ~~~ The story line is that YOU are a new stable pet. As part of your training you need to learn to suck cock, whether you want to or not. Maybe one day you'll be used sexually like this stud, one of my favorite pets, for now you'll be cuckolded & taught how to suck cock for me.

Category: Female Domination, Cuckolding, Forced Bi, Gay, Handjobs, Bi-sexual, Fucking

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/240414a6203e0/new_stable_pet.mp4

5. Berlnago

Kneel & Lick

00:10:20 | 874 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Riley is training her slave to properly lick and worship pussy. She always indulges in pampering and adoration from new slaves. All men that desire her attention must kneel and lick her pussy. Riley lies back and and lets him get to work kissing and sucking her clit. He will learn how to lick properly if he wants to stay in her stable.

Featuring: Riley Jenner
    Tags: Ass Worship, Blonde, Busty, Pussy Worship

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1b51ade57e38a/0918RJ_AssWorship.mp4

6. Berlnago

Oral Slave
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:11:32 | 978 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Giselle orders her slave to service her cunt as she laughs at his locked up cock trying to grow hard in it's steel cage. She loves keeping him on edge, taunting him with the dream of being allowed to cum all while he licks his Mistress to orgasm.

Featuring: Giselle Palmer
    Tags: Ass Worship, Chastity, Pussy Worship

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/09255fc18ce32/1002Giselle_OralService1080.mp4

7. Berlnago

8. Berlnago

Worship The Booty Queen
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:11:15 | 956 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Get over here and pay tribute my luscious round ass. It is so round and perfect, you can't help but bury your face in between my cheeks.

Featuring: Anikka Albrite
    Tags: Ass Worship, Big Butts, Blonde, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1ff93e40cd260/1026Anikka_POV.mp4

9. Berlnago

Goddess Party 2017: Ass Fucking Latex Gimp

00:10:49 | 301 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

This is a hot pegging scene from our latest Goddess Party in Vancouver. Just a glimpse of the fun we had! Can you imagine being fucked by me in front of a group of people? Hot exhibitionism or humiliating? Certainly a unique situation!

Category: Female Domination, Strap-on, Exhibitionist, Latex, Public Sex, Femdom, Pegging, Exhibitionist

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/51bddc5c52f51/goddess_party_2017_ass_fucking_latex_gimp.mp4

10. Berlnago

A Painful Predicament

00:04:30 | 389 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

No one knows how to put slaves in painful predicaments better than Mistress Michelle Lacy. How will she hurt the slave more, through his nipples, or through his balls which is holding the 10 pound spreader bar? Mistress Michelle puts the painful tower clamps on his nipples and she tightens them more and more until his nipples are totally stretched out and she torments his already weighed down balls. The slave has a choice, he will get a caning, or endure more of what she is currently doing. What will he decide?

Tags: CBT, corporal punishment, Female Domination, Femdom
    Featuring Models: Michelle Lacy

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ca9b6b8e6c9f1/cd_s1242_michellelacy_nippletorture.mp4

11. Berlnago

Trance : You Belong To Me
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:15:39 | 351 Mb | 854x480 | mp4

I see that your brain still continues to fight me, resist me. I have to do something about that. oh don't worry, it'll be very relaxing. How about a nice, peaceful break from your day? Why don't you just sit back, make yourself comfortable, and listen to the sound of my voice? You don't need to remember anything I say, you only need to listen to my voice and drift off into a peaceful rest. Doesn't it feel good? Of course it does. Now pay attention... (Long, thorough induction for resistant boys. Thorough deepener, lots of post-mesmerizing suggestions.)

Categories: Mesmerize

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/44ad2798d5bd0/Trance_You_Belong_To_Me.mp4

12. Berlnago

#320 Caged for Mandy
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:13:05 | 736 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

POV clip with the camera looking up at you from inside a dog cage (if you don't have one, just improvise with any kind of bars-like posts on a staircase or something). You bend over and explain that you drugged me last night after we came home from the nightclub, and you've decided to keep me as your very own special home decoration. I'm going to spend a lot of time in here, you say. I'm going to get to know every inch of this little cage very, very well. I'll be let out every morning to serve you and work for you, but I'll spend any and all of my spare time locked up in the cage - including each night, while you're snuggled up in a soft, warm bed upstairs.I'll also have my penis locked up in a chastity belt - "a cage within a cage" - so my new life will include lots of sexual anguish and suffering just for your amusement. Feel free to make up anything else about my chores, details about the cage, etc.Then you say something like, "So welcome to your new life!" and then you blow me a kiss goodnight.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/c3fbec485e8f7/caged_for_mandy.mp4

13. Berlnago

Masturbation Instruction Compilation 2016

01:00:25 | 702 Mb | 642x360 | mp4

This is my most intense clip compilation so far, with 50 different clips in this one video. The discounted price is only for a limited time, so get it before it goes to full price! It's back! My best selling, best reviewed compilations of the hottest jerk off instructions all year returns for 2016. This year has a special twist: I'm going to force you to cum OVER and OVER after lots of twists and turns throughout. I'll bombard your already over-stimulated mind with more visual stimulus than your cock can handle, forcing you to spill your slave sauce at my command. You'll be required to pick back up and keep going no matter what, jerking until your cock is raw and sore. When you're finally allowed to rest, it will be a grateful heap with your worship puddles all around. This is the 60 minute version for those of you who can cum for me over and over and over again.

Categories: Edging Games, JOI, JOI games, Masturbation Encouragement, Masturbation Games, Masturbation insrtuction

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/cda1840527bd0/Masturbation_Instruction_Compilation_2016.mp4

14. Berlnago

Fucked Hard
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:06:18 | 544 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Goddess Brianna is going to give her bitch the fucking of his life. She loves the way he looks bent over with his whip lashes form the whipping he took earlier. Now he must be completely fucked good and hard like he deserves. Brianna makes sure his pussy is nice and lubed and stretched. She then shoves her cock into his mouth for lubing up and some extra humiliation. After she is satisfied, she bends him over for a good, hard, pounding. The slut can barely handle it but he obeys his Goddess, feeling even more submissive with each thrust of her cock.

Tags: Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom, Sex pegging, Slut Training, Strap-on
    Featuring Models: Goddess Brianna

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/765052dee0515/cd_s1246_brianna_fucking.mp4

15. Berlnago

Seasons Beating

00:05:59 | 221 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Goddess Brianna puts out the holiday orders to all her loyal foot slaves. When you've got your cock in one hand and your credit card in the other, you are prepared to perfectly serve your foot goddess.

Pull out your wallet and drop a load from your MasterCard into her Amazon account. Only then will you be permitted to bring your tiny toy soldier to attention and make a massive splash with your filthy load all over Goddess Brianna's waiting feet.

Model: Goddess Brianna
    Tags: Masturbation Instruction, Foot Domination, FootSlave Training, Foot Worship, Small Penis Humiliation, Financial Domination, JOI, Barefoot

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d3d2783b4913d/Goddess_Brianna_Seasons_Beating.mp4

16. Berlnago

17. Berlnago

Husband's Friend Foot Fetish Confession

00:11:55 | 436 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

When hubby steps out to the grocery store his friend stops by the house. This "friend" makes his move by offering his buddy's wife a foot massage. The guy confesses his foot fetish and soon begins licking her soles and sucking Victoria Vargaz's toes. The lady is happily surprised as she admits that her husband John has never given her this type of attention. She really loves the sensation of having this man worship her slender size seven-and-a-halves and she encourages him to continue. Victoria is enthralled with the power she senses as this man worships her virgin feet. She begins rubbing his crotch and the guy accepts the invitation to free his junior partner to participate.

Victoria comes into this foot game like a pro, grasping his hard cock between her soft soles, pumping it up and down ferociously. Having someone worship and adore her feet for the first time really removes the inhibitions from this lonely housewife. Victoria cannot get enough of that cock between her soles and she begs for his cum to cover her feet. She successfully squeezes a massive load of juice from his cock just before the clueless husband returns from the store.

Model: Victoria Vargaz
    Tags: Male/Female Foot Worship, Toe Sucking, Footjobs, First Time, Foot Worship, POV, Latina, Barefoot, Foot Milking

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/581ad07afe52b/Victoria_Vargaz_Husbands_Friend_Foot_Fetish_Confession.mp4

18. Berlnago

Naughty and Nice
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:04:50 | 185 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Victoria Vargaz is keeping both a naughty and nice list this year. Lucky for all you foot pervs, to this holiday vixen, naughty IS nice. Victoria slips off her stockings and instructs you to stroke your meat to her sexy feet. Listen to her voice while you focus on her wrinkly soles. Engorge your manhood and masturbate as this eager doll encourages you to achieve the grand finale. Direct every warm drop of your personal eggnog onto her wriggling toes and make Victoria's feet your reason for the season.
    Model: Victoria Vargaz
    Tags: Masturbation Instruction, POV, Latina, JOI, Stockings, Barefoot

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f551085aecf6b/Victoria_Vargaz_Naughty_and_Nice.mp4

19. Berlnago

20. Berlnago

Eat The Skin Off My Feet Office Bitch

00:07:27 | 573 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mia has just joined FemCorp as one of their new executives, and has been given the rookie office, which comes with a cage and a live-in slave. Women wear what they like at FemCorp while the slaves are either barely dressed or naked. Mia is wearing a cute skirt today with practically all the buttons of her blouse undone, exposing a sexy bra and a luscious set of breasts. "Most of the time he's just here to do whatever I'd like him to do" she says, giving the slave a nudge with her foot. "Or, I can just send him off to attend to some of the other women." She orders the slave out from under the desk to worship her feet. She asks how many feet he has worshiped this week and he replies "43." She giggles and asks "Does that include the one-legged woman?" You get some great angles Mia's soles and her sexy toes as they go in and out of the slave's mouth. She asks if he likes being an employee in an-all female office, then mocks him for never being promoted out of the rookie office. She rubs her feet all over his face, then in and out of his mouth in an aggressive manner, while the slave desperately sucks and licks. "My feet are stinky and sweaty, just the way you like them" she says.

Mia suggests that there might be enough dirty feet around the office for him to actually live off toe jam and foot skin. "The women in the lounge talk about all the nasty stuff they step in because they know you'll be licking their feet" she tells him. She jams half a foot into his mouth, then makes him answer questions with his mouth full. She extends her other foot and offers it to you, as she wants to see who does a better job. Her foot is so close you could literally reach out and kiss it. She tells you to hold it up for her. "I can only keep one of you" she says "so whoever does the best job gets to stay." As she tells you to wait, she gives her full attention once more to the other slave. She sets her heel in his mouth and instructs him to chew off the skin. "After all, it is lunch time and I do enjoy spoiling you boys" she says sternly. She looks at her watch and realizes what time it is. "Oh, it's time for you to go service Kandy's feet" she tells him, as she makes him crawl away. "Maybe later I'll have him back to lick my ass" she says looking at you with a knowing smile!

Mistress: Princess Mia

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a050067e57710/kac-Eat-the-dead-skin-off-my-feet-office-bitch.mp4