Great Femdom Collection

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Berlnago, May 18, 2015.

1. Berlnago

Berlnago Well-Known Member

Age Regression Re-programming - Julie Simone and Maya Sinstress
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:06:17 | 174 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

We've decided that you're not really capable of making your own decisions any more. Even when you leave things up to Us, you still find a way to fuck things up. So We're going to take you back, way back to when you were just a little baby so We can re-program you. Even though you look like an adult, you're just a baby inside that can't think for himself. Since We are sick of telling you what to do, this is your punishment, being regressed. You'll wear diapers, little rubber panties over them, little cute dresses. You'll have to find someone else to change your diapers, though...

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1dc155221ab9d/Maya_Julie_Diaper_Age_Regression_POV.mp4

2. Berlnago

Spiral to Submission
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:18:19 | 365 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

Watch the spiral and listen to My voice as I take you DEEPER than you ever imagined. So much pleasure, so relaxed, feeling better than you've ever felt before. It's so easy to submit to Me, just listen, take a DEEP breath and relax... *binaural beats * spiral induction *post hyp notic suggestions * wear headphones for maximum effect*

Tags: Mesmerize, Mind Control, Femdom Pov, Financial Domination, Slave Training, Spiral Induction

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a88cea5c5e508/Spiral_to_Submission.mp4

3. Berlnago

Vegas Balcony Fuck
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:07:54 | 290 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

After warming her up in my hotel room, I decide it's time to fuck Cheyenne Jewel outside on the balcony where everyone can see her. My hotel is right on the Las Vegas Strip, so when I tie her to the railing of the balcony, she's in full view of everyone. It's a busy Saturday night too. With my strap on, I'm going to make her moan so loud everyone on the street will be able to hear her. Naked and writhing, I'm going to show all of Vegas what a little submissive slut she is.

Categories: Bondage, girl/girl, Lesbian Domination, public nudity

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f9eca78c5c2ec/Vegas_Balcony_Fuck.mp4

4. Berlnago

Sperm Farming in Space

00:18:02 | 1490 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Amazon Alien Goddesses have captured a male for sperm farming. He may try to resist but their milking machine will suck every drop of sperm from his testicles so that they may breed without intercourse. Yasmin & Riley take turns sucking his cock with the machine, the male is terrified but the milking machine feels so good tugging at his erect cock. They collect the sperm and take it to their laboratory for the cloning process.

Featuring: Riley Jenner, Yasmin Scott

Tags: Bondage, Handjobs, Milking, Milking Machine, Sci Fi

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ac36aa69a6e66/1107YSRJ_MilkMachine_saf.mp4

5. Berlnago

Caught and Stripped 1
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:08:10 | 162 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

PART 1: There's no one more macho than rugby players. With their tales of bravado and sexual conquests they think they are tough enough for anything. But in a quiet club house two young studs are about to find out what happens when you upset a group of confident females. It's an experience neither of them will forget for as long as they live.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/96a03b86f6059/caught-and-stripped-1_saf.mp4

6. Berlnago

Space Clits: The Ballbusting

00:19:51 | 2100 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Femdom Aliens run the galaxy and harbor the last artifacts of human existence. A micronian has snuck into their mothership to steal the artifact. The Amazons catch the micronian and decide to give him a proper ball punishment before enslaving him further.

Featuring: Riley Jenner, Yasmin Scott
    Tags: Amazon, Ballbusting, Sci Fi

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8668a0b6dfc65/1107ballbust.mp4

7. Berlnago

Creep Catcher Part 3

00:05:26 | 397 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

It's week number three for Miss Xi's slave creep. She originally caught him snooping around her yard and looking through her window and in a surprise attack captured him and secured him in her basement where she has since blackmailed him to come serve her every week. This was supposed to be the week creep went to a tropical paradise with his wife but he had to come up with an excuse not to go or risk being exposed. Xi wasted no time finding male strippers to hit on her to insure she has some real pleasure for the first time since she met her small dicked husband. She takes her amazing stilettos to the slaves cock and balls and while he is moaning and groaning in pain he does manage to start leaking pre-cum. She has him in permanent chastity and is only released when they are together. His wife doesn't even know because she has no desire to have sex with him and is just relieved he hasn't been asking for it lately. She rubs one shoe over his cock and gets cum all over it. She then makes him sit up and stick his tongue out all the way. He is ordered to lick his own cum off the dirty sole and has no choice but to do as told.

She then mocks him about his wife getting fucked in Cancun and he says his wife would never cheat on him. She laughs and says, "Well then you might enjoy these photos." She brings her phone to his face where he sees pics of his wife being fucked by multiple men. Xi has captured them through a hidden camera and knows hubby can not confront his wife about if for risk his own neighborhood creeping activities are revealed to her, his job and the police. She forces him to stare at the pics and he is devastated, his whole world has crumbled. She pulls the blindfold back over his eyes so he can relive the images in his mind. Giant black cocks pounding his wife's tight little pussy. Xi mocks him about the last time he ever had a blow job, if ever, and returns to t0rturing his cock and balls with her shoes and heels. She reminds him that no woman would ever want him and he should just be happy to even have a wife and to accept his place as her cuckold and of course as Xi's t0rture toy.

Mistress: Miss XI

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a8b41e3113a83/lmf-creep-catcher-part-3.mp4

8. Berlnago

Humiliated Pin Dick Is Their Human Stool And Foot Licker

00:06:38 | 486 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Miss XI and Russian Goddess M look totally regal sitting on the couch, crops in hand. As they discuss plans for the day, we see they have their feet up on their human foot stool. XI notices a scuff on her stiletto so they swat the stool and tell the stupid slave to get down and lick the shoe clean. Queen M encourages him by saying if he does a good job cleaning XI's shoes, she will let him suck her toes. She also reminds him that he's a pathetic bitch and that's why he's on his knees now before the two Ladies. As he licks the shoes, followed by the heels, the Ladies ridicule him to remind him of his place in their world, as they continue using their crops on his back. XI suddenly kicks both shoes off, and they fly right into the slave's nuts, which makes the Ladies laugh with delight.

He's ordered to thank Miss XI and instructed to sniff her shoes after that. As he follows his instructions, XI rests her feet on his head and crops his back yet again. The slave foolishly calls Miss XI 'Mistress' which results in Her repeatedly kicking his balls with force. The Ladies decide that they want the slave to remove his shorts, but first they guess whether his cock is hard or not. He's made to get up and do a humiliating 'sexy' little strip tease for them, and when he removes his shorts, the Ladies laugh hysterically at how tiny his cock is and make jokes about it looking like an anteater. They swat at it with their crops before he's ordered back to his knees and told to beg so he can worship their feet. "Stinky feet for a stinky slave" Queen M says with a giggle.

Mistress: Russian Queen M, Miss XI

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/885739aa2fa8d/lmf-humiliated-pin-dick-ss-their-human-stool-and-foot-licker.mp4

9. Berlnago

10. Berlnago

Vampire Seduces With Boots & Gloves
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:15:00 | 407 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

A sexy vampire clad in the things that make you weakest: stiletto boots, latex gloves & shiny pants, seduces you into giving her everything. She thinks your life's fluid tastes sweeter after you've cum though so she coaxes you to orgasm before going for your neck...

Category: Gay Masturbation Instruction, Vampire, Boot Fetish, Joi, Glove Fetish, Cum Countdown

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/7ce21068f1812/vampire_seduces_with_boots_and_gloves.mp4

11. Berlnago

Interviewed and Fucked
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:24:02 | 709 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

This is a female run company. We attract & keep the best female executives by ensuring they get sexual satisfaction whenever they want. We only hire men for low level positions & they must be able to also please our female executives. You have the basic qualifications for the job but do you have extra skills?

Category: Fucking, Interviews, Femdom Sex, Office Domination, Condom Sex, Boss / Employee

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f20877f917b3e/Interviewed_and_fucked_MT_saf_2.mp4

12. Berlnago

Turning You Into My Cheap Whore
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:11:56 | 319 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Custom vid, the name "Peter" used throughout.
    I humiliate you because I have finally succeeded in turning you into a dumb sissy whore. I have used p0pprs and hormones to make you impotent. Your penis has shrunk and it does not even get hard. You will never be able to satisfy a woman.

I will keep you in chastity and pimp you out. You'll take any dick in ur ass or mouth & be a cum guzzling slut. You will be the cheapest whore in town. I might even decide to let DAWG$ fuck you for my entertainment.
    Category: Make Me BiŠ± Bisexual Encouragement, Sissy Sluts, Humiliation, Sissy Training, Chastity

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/aff3c8a83d279/turning_you_into_my_cheap_whore.mp4

13. Berlnago

A perfect toy for My sadistic streak
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:07:25 | 196 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mistress Saida knows very well how to break Her pain sluts and this one is in for a treat tonight because the cruel Lady has in mind to use every implement in the room just to see which one is more painful...What will hurt him the most? How much will he take before the first whiny scream? And after that, She will use that very implement to beat him all day long...a perfect toy for Her sadistic streak. Her slaves are so lucky! Don't you think so?

Category: Corporal Punishment, Submissive / Slave Training, Bondage Device, Femdom, Bdsm, Mistress Saida, House Of Sinn

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/7b5a82d67b00b/A_perfect_toy_for_My_sadistic_streak.mp4

14. Berlnago

15. Berlnago

Beg For A Foot Smear 2 - Goddess Harley
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:07:55 | 357 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Let's talk about how you're gonna start stoking and beg me to smear my feet all over your face. Ok, foot wipe, LOL.

Categories: Femdom, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Joi, Feet Joi, Feet Joi, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Joi, Humiliation

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/59aea02611abf/Beg_For_A_Foot_Smear_2_saf.mp4

16. Berlnago

Debase Yourself
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:09:14 | 342 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Have you ever wonder why you're a creature that craves such debasement? Why does the idea of a beautiful woman subjugating you make your cock hard and throbbing? It's because you know, internally, that you're just an animal. I say these things and you know they're true. I tear you apart down ot your base instincts and there's no need to pretend you're this creature of higher thought. To you, this isn't humiliation. This your reality.

Categories: verbal humiliation

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8e92978094276/Debase_Yourself.mp4

17. Berlnago

Episode 151: Veronica Spanks Ashley and Lola
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:13:15 | 391 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Senior Girl Veronica Ricci is tasked with finding out who stole a nun's purse and it was either Chrissy Marie or new girl Lola Anderson. She spanks them each to get to the bottom of the matter, right in the nun's office. When neither will admit her guilt, she punishes them both as if they did it, even using a wooden hairbrush on Chrissy. She leaves both girls, sore red and rubbing each other's bottoms.

Starring: Pledge Veronica Ricci, Lola Anderson, Chrissy Marie

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/911352552a21a/e151nfull.mp4

18. Berlnago

Cum Eating Compilation - Goddess Harley

00:37:27 | 1650 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You you've ever found it hard to obey the ending of cum a eating video... try 5 in a row, LOL. I hope your hungry!

Included clips are: Eat Cum For Titties, Edge Whoops Eat 1, Edge Whoops Eat 2, Cleaning His Condoms, Cum Eating Breakup.

Categories: Femdom, Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, Humiliation, Make Me Bi, Cuckolding

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/9c3b086471a82/Cum_Eating_Compilation_2017.mp4

19. Berlnago

20. Berlnago

Ruined to the point of desperation
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:06:33 | 149 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Miss Tressa and Mistress Liberty are pleased with their slaves slut performance today having taken many cocks in his man pussy. So much so that he has become aroused thinking of all that cock in his ass and so the gorgeous Mistresses decide to have some fun with him and tease his stiffening cock relentlessly. The slave is helpless and powerless strapped tightly to the cross as Miss Tressa teases him with Her pantyhose clad ass and Mistress Liberty leans forward and tantalises him with Her voluptuous breasts. With their latex gloved skilled hands they play with his hard dripping cock as he desperately fucks the air trying to find their hands in an attempt to orgasm. But male creatures are not permitted orgasm, their cocks and balls are the property of their Mistresses who have total control. This slave is teased to the point of desperation and seems to think he is going to be brought to orgasm by these stunning Goddesses. He doesnt want to think about it but deep down he knows also that They could stop at any time and put him back into chastity frustrated and deflated. Is this the ultimate tease or will he get to shoot his filthy juices for Their amusement?

This clip is a REPOST from the earliest months of Our store in the spotlight again at a special price, enjoy!

Category: Ruined Orgasms, Handjobs, Double Domination, Bdsm, Femdom, Verbal Humiliation, Miss Tressa, Mistress Liberty, House Of Sinn

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d6541597b5ba2/Ruined_to_the_point_of_desperation.mp4