Great Femdom Collection

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Berlnago, May 18, 2015.

1. Berlnago

Berlnago Well-Known Member

Claire Black - Ad Agency Model
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:13:51 | 492 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Tom is supposed to be dropping off the monthly rent check, but when he sees Claire Black walking across the parking lot he can't take his eyes off her. He quickly formulates a winning plan to introduce himself as a talent agent who has a big opportunity that Claire would be perfect for. Tom sells it to the gullible young girl and Claire accompanies him back to his apartment to take a few photos for her new portfolio. She doesn't really understand all the attention on her feet, but she'd love to land a huge modeling contract so she goes along. Claire finally begins to get suspicious when Tom slides his cock between her feet and starts sole fucking her. This spurs Claire to inquire what kind of ad campaign this alleged shoot will be for. Tom reminds her to be professional and focus on the camera, while he stands behind her and works his cock furiously on her arches. When he finally blows his load all over her feet, Tom quickly whips out his cell phone and calls a buddy to come over. Claire isn't really sure what's going on, but her failure to protest works well with Tom's plan. He's going to invite several more of his "talent agent" buddies to stop by and meet this new star he's discovered.

Tags: First Time, Interracial, Latina, Petite, Barefoot, Cumshot

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f3d738dd19453/Ad_Agency_Model_saf.mp4

2. Berlnago

Her Job is On the Line
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:13:55 | 198 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You've called customer service to complain about the delivery person. The manager tells you that if you can't work it out with the employee she will be fired. When Amber Mae arrives to deliver a package, you deliver her the ultimatum. She doesn't want to lose her job, so she agrees to remove her shoes and rub your crotch with her socked feet. When you start getting warmed up, you come out of your pants and enjoy the sensation of those warm socks on your bare cock and balls. You peel off Amber's white socks to reveal the cutest little pale feet. She is quiet and compliant as you squeeze those curvaceous soles around your man meat and pump away. Once you finally spew your goo on those sweet soles, Amber quickly puts her socks on without cleaning off the cum and hurries back on her route.

Model: Amber Mae
    Tags: Footjobs, Blackmail, POV, Interracial, Small Feet, Petite, Barefoot

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/bed410c6888f5/Amber_Mae_Her_Job_is_On_the_Line.mp4

3. Berlnago

Her Job is On the Line

00:13:55 | 198 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You've called customer service to complain about the delivery person. The manager tells you that if you can't work it out with the employee she will be fired. When Amber Mae arrives to deliver a package, you deliver her the ultimatum. She doesn't want to lose her job, so she agrees to remove her shoes and rub your crotch with her socked feet. When you start getting warmed up, you come out of your pants and enjoy the sensation of those warm socks on your bare cock and balls. You peel off Amber's white socks to reveal the cutest little pale feet. She is quiet and compliant as you squeeze those curvaceous soles around your man meat and pump away. Once you finally spew your goo on those sweet soles, Amber quickly puts her socks on without cleaning off the cum and hurries back on her route.

Model: Amber Mae
    Tags: Footjobs, Blackmail, POV, Interracial, Small Feet, Petite, Barefoot

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/bed410c6888f5/Amber_Mae_Her_Job_is_On_the_Line.mp4

4. Berlnago

Quality Time - Amber Mae
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:17:51 | 199 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Amber Mae's mother is away, so she has been encouraged to spend some quality time with her stepfather. Her stepdad seems very eager, so she goes along with the idea. It soon becomes apparent that the old guy has somewhat different activities in mind for them to do together. Amber notices that every picture of her includes her feet. Amber thinks it's kind of weird, but she doesn't really mind. Her stepfather really gets into it and cannot take those petite pale feet away from his nose and mouth. When he does finally lower them to his lap, Amber Mae understands what he needs and is ready to take on the task. She wraps her curvy little high arched feet around this huge cock and gets to work like she's been doing this her entire life. Amber milks her stepdad dry and the duo make plans to hang out more often.

tags: Male/Female Foot Worship, Footjobs, Foot Worship, Small Feet, Petite, Barefoot, Cumshot, Taboo, Foot Milking

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/48816db77a783/Amber_Mae_Quality_Time.mp4

5. Berlnago

6. Berlnago

7. Berlnago

8. Berlnago

9. Berlnago

Alissa Dominates The Family Part 3: Fucking StepDaddy
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:05:25 | 468 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Alissa's Stepfather has come home and found her and his son doing sexual acts. The father cannot deny that he is attracted to Alissa. Alissa is going to cuckold her stepbrother now while while she fucks his Father! Alissa has her stepfather fuck her with his huge cock and makes him cum all over while her stepbrother watches. She has her StepFather lick his cum off of her pussy.

Tags: Cuckolding, Female Domination, Female Orgasms, femdom, Fucking, Stepbrother, Stepfather, Taboo, Alissa Avni

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1af7c3bd9b1e2/sh_s1240_3-5_alissaavni_fucking.mp4

10. Berlnago

Alissa Dominates The Family Part 3: Fucking StepDaddy
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:05:25 | 468 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Alissa's Stepfather has come home and found her and his son doing sexual acts. The father cannot deny that he is attracted to Alissa. Alissa is going to cuckold her stepbrother now while while she fucks his Father! Alissa has her stepfather fuck her with his huge cock and makes him cum all over while her stepbrother watches. She has her StepFather lick his cum off of her pussy.

Tags: Cuckolding, Female Domination, Female Orgasms, femdom, Fucking, Stepbrother, Stepfather, Taboo, Alissa Avni

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1af7c3bd9b1e2/sh_s1240_3-5_alissaavni_fucking.mp4

11. Berlnago

Lost Bet
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:08:46 | 393 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Lately I've got you guys emailing us solo challenges; here's the first "bet" I accepted, which yes I did lose but in a way I kind of won.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e8ab1ff9f5a0d/LostBet17.mp4

12. Berlnago

Lost Bet
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:08:46 | 393 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Lately I've got you guys emailing us solo challenges; here's the first "bet" I accepted, which yes I did lose but in a way I kind of won.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e8ab1ff9f5a0d/LostBet17.mp4

13. Berlnago

Power of Suggestion Trance
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:01:32 | 8 Mb | 428x240 | mp4

For those of you who are hypn0sis connoisseurs, you surely have become accustomed to my methods. I like to take you down through an induction, nice and slow, and bring you to a place of bliss and suggestibility. You've been down for me many times before. In that place I can plant whatever seeds I'd like inside your mind. Little did you know, I've been planting little seeds every time you've watched my videos. I've been suggesting things to your subconscious in ways you never realized. All of those videos let me work you down into trance now with no induction, no numbers, no counting down. I have planted the suggestion to go down for me over and over again. All I need to do is tell you and without control you'll go down into trance for me. You never knew you were so malleable.

Categories: Mental Domination, Mesmerize , Mind Fuck, Sensual Domination, Tease & Denial

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f1d3ecd7057bd/Power_of_Suggestion_Trance.mp4

14. Berlnago

Power of Suggestion Trance
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:01:32 | 8 Mb | 428x240 | mp4

For those of you who are hypn0sis connoisseurs, you surely have become accustomed to my methods. I like to take you down through an induction, nice and slow, and bring you to a place of bliss and suggestibility. You've been down for me many times before. In that place I can plant whatever seeds I'd like inside your mind. Little did you know, I've been planting little seeds every time you've watched my videos. I've been suggesting things to your subconscious in ways you never realized. All of those videos let me work you down into trance now with no induction, no numbers, no counting down. I have planted the suggestion to go down for me over and over again. All I need to do is tell you and without control you'll go down into trance for me. You never knew you were so malleable.

Categories: Mental Domination, Mesmerize , Mind Fuck, Sensual Domination, Tease & Denial

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f1d3ecd7057bd/Power_of_Suggestion_Trance.mp4

15. Berlnago

Servant for the Summer
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:06:53 | 445 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

What you're about to watch is the product of a day-long trial run with a young man who I recently agreed to take on as a helper--a servant, rather -- for the summer.

This is the first time, truly, ever, I've accepted a live-in client in a 100% subservient capacity. I've turned down many, many men over the years; I don't need a live-in "slave," and if I did, if I realized one day it might be nice to have a boy-type person around, it seemed unlikely I'd find the right person for such a kinky, unique, potentially life-changing role. He spent 52 weeks -- one email a week for a year -- trying (humbly) to convince me he was worth my time.

He was. Worth every second. This is the beginning of something different. Scary, maybe, but that's not a bad thing. I don't know how this is going to end, but helper-boy has signed a contract that requires him to live and "work" with me till Sept. 1. A lot of that work will involve experimental bondage positions and gear; he's going to be my little lab subject. ....

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/781b4811db2d4/SummerSubbie.mp4

16. Berlnago

Servant for the Summer
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:06:53 | 445 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

What you're about to watch is the product of a day-long trial run with a young man who I recently agreed to take on as a helper--a servant, rather -- for the summer.

This is the first time, truly, ever, I've accepted a live-in client in a 100% subservient capacity. I've turned down many, many men over the years; I don't need a live-in "slave," and if I did, if I realized one day it might be nice to have a boy-type person around, it seemed unlikely I'd find the right person for such a kinky, unique, potentially life-changing role. He spent 52 weeks -- one email a week for a year -- trying (humbly) to convince me he was worth my time.

He was. Worth every second. This is the beginning of something different. Scary, maybe, but that's not a bad thing. I don't know how this is going to end, but helper-boy has signed a contract that requires him to live and "work" with me till Sept. 1. A lot of that work will involve experimental bondage positions and gear; he's going to be my little lab subject. ....

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/781b4811db2d4/SummerSubbie.mp4

17. Berlnago

Mia Martinez - Negotiations with School Director

00:12:58 | 430 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mia Martinez has scheduled a meeting with the school director to discuss her younger sister's expulsion. Mia is frustrated and she really wants to help her sister any way possible. The director recognizes her predicament and gets right to the point: he will take Mia's feet in exchange for her sister's future. Mia Martinez follows his instructions to and removes her shoes and gets down on her knees. The director has this cutie right where he wants her. The big guy pulls it out and tells Mia to stroke it. Once he is nice and hard, he puts it between her fabulous feet and goes to town until he blows a load on her sexy soles. This guy has got his rocks off, but he isn't done humiliating this girl. He gets on the phone and calls a friend to come over and enjoy the subdued but willing Mia Martinez as well.

Tags: Office Domination, Humiliation, Handjob, Latina, Barefoot, Cumshot, Office

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/7503bef5c99e2/Negotiations_with_School_Director.mp4

18. Berlnago

Mia Martinez - Negotiations with School Director

00:12:58 | 430 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mia Martinez has scheduled a meeting with the school director to discuss her younger sister's expulsion. Mia is frustrated and she really wants to help her sister any way possible. The director recognizes her predicament and gets right to the point: he will take Mia's feet in exchange for her sister's future. Mia Martinez follows his instructions to and removes her shoes and gets down on her knees. The director has this cutie right where he wants her. The big guy pulls it out and tells Mia to stroke it. Once he is nice and hard, he puts it between her fabulous feet and goes to town until he blows a load on her sexy soles. This guy has got his rocks off, but he isn't done humiliating this girl. He gets on the phone and calls a friend to come over and enjoy the subdued but willing Mia Martinez as well.

Tags: Office Domination, Humiliation, Handjob, Latina, Barefoot, Cumshot, Office

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/7503bef5c99e2/Negotiations_with_School_Director.mp4

19. Berlnago

Get in Our Spittle
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:12:09 | 527 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

We prepared our slaves so well for a completely defenseless spitting session. So that he can not evade our snot, his slave's mouth is fixed with a mouthspreader open. So we can spit right down to his throat and he has to swallow if he wants to breathe. This is how it must be, so it is fun for us. The loser gets a lot of tears in his face, his eyes swim right into spit, his nose pulls the snot like a vacuum cleaner and his mouth he has to swallow several times. Well, who wants to be the next one?

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/44754dcb0f162/Get_In_Our_Spittle.mp4

20. Berlnago

Get in Our Spittle
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:12:09 | 527 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

We prepared our slaves so well for a completely defenseless spitting session. So that he can not evade our snot, his slave's mouth is fixed with a mouthspreader open. So we can spit right down to his throat and he has to swallow if he wants to breathe. This is how it must be, so it is fun for us. The loser gets a lot of tears in his face, his eyes swim right into spit, his nose pulls the snot like a vacuum cleaner and his mouth he has to swallow several times. Well, who wants to be the next one?

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/44754dcb0f162/Get_In_Our_Spittle.mp4