Great Femdom Collection

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Berlnago, May 18, 2015.

1. Berlnago

Berlnago Well-Known Member

Sexy Girls Spitting Trampling Domination
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:07:51 | 918 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Two young Mistresses want to tread into the ground the poor slave! Betty walks on the body of the slave and tramples his body with sharp heels. His body turns red with pain and heaviness. Happy girls cover the slave's face with a lot of saliva. Bertie smears saliva over the face of a humiliated man. Girls laugh and play with the slave.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/0db9fb967187b/Sexy_Girls_Spitting_Trampling_Domination.mp4

2. Berlnago

Slave used as furniture and foot licker
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:05:43 | 210 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Time for a little exercise for the slave. I order him to get backwards on all fours and then sit down on his knees. He has to hold my full weight and balance it as I stick my well worn boots into his face. He cleans the boot soles full of street dirt while I get to relax. After he cleaned the boots with his tongue I take them off and shove my sweaty bare feet into his face. He has to smell them, lick them and suck my toes until I'm finally satisfied!

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/719bac1b22ef2/Slave_used_as_furniture_and_foot_licker_saf.mp4

3. Berlnago

Slave used as furniture and foot licker
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:05:43 | 210 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Time for a little exercise for the slave. I order him to get backwards on all fours and then sit down on his knees. He has to hold my full weight and balance it as I stick my well worn boots into his face. He cleans the boot soles full of street dirt while I get to relax. After he cleaned the boots with his tongue I take them off and shove my sweaty bare feet into his face. He has to smell them, lick them and suck my toes until I'm finally satisfied!

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/719bac1b22ef2/Slave_used_as_furniture_and_foot_licker_saf.mp4

4. Berlnago

Tranny Dick Training
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:12:31 | 456 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

You like to think that your sexuality is all in your control. The truth is I can make you do or fuck whomever I want. I can even make you crave cock. Actually, I think I want you to crave tranny cock. That's what we're going to do today. You're going to stare at my body and these images of beautiful dick girls and you're going to stroke until all you want is to suck tranny cock. You're going to be a good little tranny whore because you want to be. You'll do anything for me and today I want you to stroke for girls with cocks. Your sexuality is completely under my control.

Categories: Make Me Bi, Masturbation Instructions, Mindfuck, Tease & Denial, Transgender

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/6d6867fcc8546/Tranny_Dick_Training_saf.mp4

5. Berlnago

Tranny Dick Training
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:12:31 | 456 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

You like to think that your sexuality is all in your control. The truth is I can make you do or fuck whomever I want. I can even make you crave cock. Actually, I think I want you to crave tranny cock. That's what we're going to do today. You're going to stare at my body and these images of beautiful dick girls and you're going to stroke until all you want is to suck tranny cock. You're going to be a good little tranny whore because you want to be. You'll do anything for me and today I want you to stroke for girls with cocks. Your sexuality is completely under my control.

Categories: Make Me Bi, Masturbation Instructions, Mindfuck, Tease & Denial, Transgender

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/6d6867fcc8546/Tranny_Dick_Training_saf.mp4

6. Berlnago

Beg_Me_For_More
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:08:53 | 328 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I will have this boy all day in My dungeon and all I want is to drive him crazy tease him use and abuse him and repeat! For the moment, and in this clip, he is immobilized on a chair, impossible to move legs or hands ! He don't know what I am going to do with him or how I am going to use him ! I begin with a short body inspection: checking his genitals and his nipples ...and I find out he have very sensitive nipples : is good to know, so I will use this each time I want to give him pain or arouse him. A slave shall always worship his Mistress but in his position in the chair is nearly impossible for him to worship My boots so I order him to worship My ass clad in leather and not only!

The fun is just beginning for Me: the more the groaning of the slave grow in intensity, the more I am amused and I wish to give him more pain! Well, I am having fun, is true, but for My slave, this is the first lesson of his slavery! No matter how much pain I give him ...when I touch his dick, he is instantly getting hard ...so, he learn: from now on, he is totally under My control: his dick is Mine! I control him and his dick and I use it as I like. I can whip you to ...but when I touch your dick , he is getting hard for Me, instantly! My hands can be so heavy and painful but also very soft and arousing . isn't that ,,magic,,? My small beautiful hands can inflict so much pain and bring so much pleasure at same time !

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/68a6ef14a9cb2/Beg_Me_For_More_saf_2.mp4

7. Berlnago

Beg_Me_For_More
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:08:53 | 328 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I will have this boy all day in My dungeon and all I want is to drive him crazy tease him use and abuse him and repeat! For the moment, and in this clip, he is immobilized on a chair, impossible to move legs or hands ! He don't know what I am going to do with him or how I am going to use him ! I begin with a short body inspection: checking his genitals and his nipples ...and I find out he have very sensitive nipples : is good to know, so I will use this each time I want to give him pain or arouse him. A slave shall always worship his Mistress but in his position in the chair is nearly impossible for him to worship My boots so I order him to worship My ass clad in leather and not only!

The fun is just beginning for Me: the more the groaning of the slave grow in intensity, the more I am amused and I wish to give him more pain! Well, I am having fun, is true, but for My slave, this is the first lesson of his slavery! No matter how much pain I give him ...when I touch his dick, he is instantly getting hard ...so, he learn: from now on, he is totally under My control: his dick is Mine! I control him and his dick and I use it as I like. I can whip you to ...but when I touch your dick , he is getting hard for Me, instantly! My hands can be so heavy and painful but also very soft and arousing . isn't that ,,magic,,? My small beautiful hands can inflict so much pain and bring so much pleasure at same time !

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/68a6ef14a9cb2/Beg_Me_For_More_saf_2.mp4

8. Berlnago

Pegging her tranny slut
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:12:37 | 293 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Miss Tina is meeting up with TV Kinky Natasha and that always ends up with some filthy fun! She loves to use her strap-on cock on her tranny slut and fuck her doggystyle.

Tags: TV, stockings, high heels, lingerie, anal, strap-on

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/fac82fd0f3c56/Pegging_her_tranny_saf.mp4

9. Berlnago

Pegging her tranny slut
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:12:37 | 293 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Miss Tina is meeting up with TV Kinky Natasha and that always ends up with some filthy fun! She loves to use her strap-on cock on her tranny slut and fuck her doggystyle.

Tags: TV, stockings, high heels, lingerie, anal, strap-on

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/fac82fd0f3c56/Pegging_her_tranny_saf.mp4

10. Berlnago

Gym bunny ballbusting
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:13:44 | 316 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Sexy Nikki loves the gym but she loves using her house servant as a workout tool even more! His balls will be pulverized after this training session as the cruel blonde kicks his nuts so hard with her sneakers! She adores crushing his balls with her strong grip and sporty, sadistic style of ball busting. Watch this hot girl in action as she kicks him with a smile!

Tags: blonde, ballbusting

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/4befdc2b8bb65/Gym_bunny_ballbusting_saf.mp4

11. Berlnago

Gym bunny ballbusting
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:13:44 | 316 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Sexy Nikki loves the gym but she loves using her house servant as a workout tool even more! His balls will be pulverized after this training session as the cruel blonde kicks his nuts so hard with her sneakers! She adores crushing his balls with her strong grip and sporty, sadistic style of ball busting. Watch this hot girl in action as she kicks him with a smile!

Tags: blonde, ballbusting

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/4befdc2b8bb65/Gym_bunny_ballbusting_saf.mp4

12. Berlnago

Gloved Army Babe Part 1
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:09:09 | 210 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Army babe Yoha is taking a break whilst wearing her leather boots, gloves and camouflage outfit. She loves this uniform, all that leather makes her so horny. She loves to tease you with her sexy leatherclad body, are you excited to see more?

Contains: outdoors, skirts, gloves, boots, solo, masturbation

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/c83a2d8a309e0/Gloved_Army_Babe_Part_1_saf.mp4

13. Berlnago

Milked by My long latex gloves
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:12:17 | 285 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Do you have a fetish for long black latex gloves? I love them too! Why don't you come closer and have a good look at my shiny gloved hands. Are these gloves getting you hard? Let me move my fingers on your balls and dick. These sexy gloves feel so good, don't they? They are perfect for cock milking and draining your cum.

Contains: latex gloves, boots, stockings, POV, handjob, cum on gloves, dungeon

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d57c78342bb41/Milked_by_My_long_latex_gloves_saf_2.mp4

14. Berlnago

Princess Trina Tells Her Friend Sasha What a Total Loser You Are
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:05:15 | 115 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

"I told my girlfriend Sasha about this little-dick loser I know who has a weakness for mean girls. She laughed and didn't believe me. So I'm inviting you to come over to kiss our toes before we go out to the clubs tonite. You know you want to, jerky-pants. Be warned: Sasha is meaner than I am. LOL @ U..."

Introducing Princess Sasha, Princess Trina, tease & denial, jerk taunts...

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/99e33c7eaaac9/satCHA-1080_saf_2.mp4

15. Berlnago

Shoot Your Load Cucky Thinking Of My Boyfriend
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:06:36 | 484 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Gorgeous Miss Lily is relaxing in the tub and you are her cuckold, obediently kneeling listening to her every word. As she touches herself she reminisces about her gangbang party and how she loved making you suck all the cum out of her holes. She followed that with a workout to keep her ass perfect and reminds you that while your cock is to little to please her you did at least have the joy of the cum and then her body sweat after. "That was a nice treat for you" she says. She tells you that she needs to get your nasty spit off her body and then demonstrates how you will use the towel to wipe her clean. "But make sure your gross skin doesn't touch mine" she warns you.

Watch as she runs the cloth over her breasts, over her armpits and up her arms and laughs as she sees you getting erect while commenting it is understandable as she rarely lets you see her naked like this. "As you have been in chastity for a few months and assuming you do a good job cleaning me, I'm actually thinking of letting you cum today" she tells you. She has found your constant dripping annoying so a release might be in order. She removes her feet from the water and orders you to worship them. "Suck every toe as if you're blowing my boyfriend" she tells you. "Of course my toes are more the size of your cock, not that of my lovers" she tells you. Now she tells you to start stroking yourself, and tells you to think of all the things she has told you today about her gangbang. Now she gives you a 5 second count down and tells you to shoot your load on the side of the tub. After you've cum she gives you one final order, "Now, why don't you show me how you lick that all up for me."

Mistress: Princess Lily

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/afbbe43ed2bf7/kac-shoot-your-load-cucky-thinking-of-my-boyfriend_saf_2.mp4

16. Berlnago

Your Face Will Look Like A Pancake By Monday Morning

00:06:45 | 492 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

It's a lucky day indeed when you find yourself at the feet of that amazing duo, Goddess Mia and Princess Lily. As they relax on the bed they feel a bit down because their slave has just been let go for poor behavior, so to lighten their mood they've decided to give you a chance to take his place! Look at these two! Who wouldn't give up a nut or two to be their slave? "Do you want to worship our asses?" Lily asks you as she re-positions herself to stick her glorious ass right in your face. Mia laughs because she can already see you drooling. She gets on all fours beside Lily and the two of them wiggle their butts and slap them just for you. The girls hang their asses over the bed and tantalizingly bring them up and down right on your face. OMG what a sight. Lily tells you they'll sit on your face for hours so it won't be easy for you. but so rewarding. Mia runs her hands over Lily's ass as the two continue to torment you. This is double booty at its finest! Lily says they might sleep in shifts so you'll have one of their asses on your face all weekend long. "Your face will look like a pancake Monday morning" she adds, with a giggle.

You get some amazing verbals and great ass angles in this one, so if you're a submissive who adores the thought of a gorgeous ass on your face, you'll definitely want to add this one to your collection.

Mistress: Princess Lily, Princess Mia

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/dfa5455cdee1a/lma-Your-face-will-look-like-a-pancake-by-monday-morning_saf.mp4

17. Berlnago

Hubby Likes It When She Has Men Over

00:05:40 | 414 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

A good cuckold loves it when his wife has real men over because he understands that her pleasure is all that matters. He might feel a bit jealous knowing she's pleasuring and touching another man and eagerly spreading her legs to take his cock deep inside her, while he gets nothing... well, maybe some tease and denial at best, but one thing's for sure - he can't deny how much it arouses him! He lives to hear the sounds of her sexual bliss, and as a result, he's always happiest when he knows another man is on the way over. Such is the life of Miss Jasmine and her cuckold, and in this scene, we see her in the tub with hubby massaging her feet, blindfolded as he's not good enough to see her naked body, as she describes how this helps her to relax before her lover arrives.

This is a candid clip of Jasmine talking to her hubby and to you, too. She describes the way the evening will unfold for hubby, her stud boyfriend, and herself, and talks about the way their relationship started until it evolved into its current blissful state. If you enjoy erotic, kinky cuckold talk and feet, this clip will have you shooting a load before it's halfway through, so you might want to lock yourself into chastity now to make sure you enjoy it all the way to the end.

Mistress: Miss Jasmine

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f83b836f1291e/lmf-Hubby-likes-it-when-she-has-men-over_saf_2.mp4

18. Berlnago

Failed Masturbators Worship Feet

00:06:14 | 456 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Domina Ruby and Princess Skylar are disgusted with their slaves! Neither slave could squeeze out a cum load during the masturbation contest so now the Ladies have them back on the floor where they belong, to worship their feet. "Another 30 days of hard labour and maybe we'll give them another chance to cum" Ruby says. Meanwhile, the defeated slaves desperately try to outdo each other in their foot worship efforts as they rub and suck whichever foot is offered to them.

You get lots of sole licking and toe sucking in this clip as well as some excellent angles of the feet that are not in slaves' mouths. Ruby adds that their not coming is probably for the better anyway because it's just a distraction. "Sometimes when they cum they think they're real men again" Skylar says, which causes both Ladies to laugh. Ruby gets a bit aggressive with her slave as she slaps his face with her foot. Can you show proper devotion to the Ladies' feet the way these slaves do? If not, then maybe you'll learn something. Either way, at least we know you can cum!

Mistress: Domina Ruby, Princess Skylar

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/26af9d67b17c0/lmf-Failed-masturbators-worship-feet_saf_2.mp4

19. Berlnago

Obedience is Happiness
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:06:22 | 233 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

You've spent countless hours fantasizing about me. Every one of my videos sends you deep into a world where you are my slave and can bow before me like you've always dreamed. You've experienced this fantasy time and time again until one day you woke up and found that these fantasies are what bring you life. What once was just a sexual fantasy is now your every waking wish. This idea of being with me, at my feet, has consumed you. Now you are more of the idea of being a slave than the reality of being a man.

Categories: Femdom POV, Sensual Domination, Slave Training, Tease & Denial

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/b91b403042406/Obedience_is_Happiness.mp4

20. Berlnago

Denying You Is Funny
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:04:51 | 51 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

I love denying you orgasm. Watching you stroke and stroke, desperately hoping you will cum only to deny you. Even all the money you spend on me does not guarantee I will ever grant you orgasm permission piggy. But maybe this time I will let you cum?

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/5eacddc259558/Denyin_You_Is_Funny.mp4