Great Femdom Collection

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Berlnago, May 18, 2015.

1. Berlnago

Berlnago Well-Known Member

Foot Reward for a Broken Slave
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:17:52 | 1520 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This is Carmela's personal foot-bitch slave that she owns and uses when she is in Vegas. We just got done like totally beating it in some previous clips so now he gets his "reward" for suffering sooo badly for our amusement and profit. What does this loser get? Our dirty FEET! Haha

I still think it is SO fucking pathetic that some loser will suffer like this just to lick the dirt off our sweaty feet LOL. Oh, and our feet really ARE filthy! Especially Carmela's. Haha. but this loser laps at them like a loyal pet getting a treat lol. Sooo disgusting...and pathetic. But it feels good to US, and that is all that matters! So have at it, loser. Lap away at our filthy soles, you pathetic freak. LOL

Princess Adrianna

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/27ed7886c3805/Foot_reward_for_a_broken_slave_saf.mp4

2. Berlnago

August 14, 2018 - Cherie DeVille, Mike Panic
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

01:09:17 | 2480 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Executive Discipline: Cherie DeVille Humiliates Her Boss Mike Panic

The beautiful blonde MILF Cherie DeVille is a very hard worker. In fact this strong woman has worked soo hard on this last assignment for her boss, she did all the damn work. She has devoted all her important and valuable time to his company but patriarchy strikes again. Her boss, the devilishly handsome Mike Panic has just been promoted. Corner Office, view of the park, and nice big bottle of rye whiskey. This sleaze ball is riding high in his office, enjoying the perks and privileges of his gender, he is all that is man. And this asshole is about to get what he deserves. Cherie storms into his office, with a little secret. She is dressed in gorgeous lingerie and stockings under her work attire. She very easily seduces seduces this man with his stupid cock and stupid male hormones. As he strips down naked she handcuffs him and starts working on beating his ass. This man still thinks it's a game, but Cherie shows him her true reason for this beating. She has sent a link out to all Mike's employees over the company surveillance cam. And they are all watching and will know the truth. This feminist will never let this stupid misogynistic man be the boss of her. After a brutal beating in rope bondage, Cherie straps on a huge cock. Mike will learn how desperately his power clings to his privilege as he takes a hard anal fucking. This asshole needs to learn a few lessons and be taught how to of service to a woman. What value does this undeserving man flash have to offer? Can Mike offer up his mouth to her wet pussy and bring her to orgasm. Can Mike hold is cum in long enough to be fucked by Cherie. This man pussy has no control over his cock and begs to cum and is denied. Mike is edged until his throbbing cock is rock hard in pain. His hands are bound and he is at the whim of his new FemDomme. Cherie shatters Mike with brutal humiliation as she breaks through this glass ceiling. Finally Cherie is bored of this nasty man meat and offers the true humiliation of a ruined orgasm. This is truly a career retribution.

tags: bdsm, blonde, bondage, CBT, Corporal Punishment, discipline, dominatrix, Face Sitting, femdom, Fingering, humiliation, lingerie, Male Sub, MILF, orgasm denial, pain, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, rope bondage, Rough Sex, slave, Stockings, straight

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/005248e812f6e/DI_43637-Cherie_DeVille_and_Mike_Panic.mp4

3. Berlnago

Lady Kara: "Why you`re so serious ?"

00:19:25 | 642 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Slave are you relaxed? Your Goddess is! I'm back from the walk and it is a very hot day. I see you waiting for me and for yours everyday throat fucking. Today I have for you my black dirty and sweat converse on my sexy feet. They're smell very stinky. All day in that black converse and it is the warmest day in this year. My all body is sweat and sticky. I'm gonna fuck your mouth like a naughty bitch. I don't care you can't breath and you're choking. I want to see how pathetic you are and how much you can suffer to please me. I'm gonna press your neck with my legs and my knee in sexy leggings and my foot will be fucking your mouth. You always saying that you want to worship my feet...so you have an oportunity now hahaha...

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e141a931cad2d/Lady_kara_why_youre_so_serious_saf_2.mp4

4. Berlnago

Bondage High Joi

00:07:31 | 197 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I loaded in sessions on this day and have punished and restrained and teased boys, literally all day. Near midnight, I just really want you underneath me some more, and I've no time for guile. On your knees, for your dominatrix goddess. Sit down and shut up and grab your dick.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a9386386b0528/Bondage_High_Joi_saf.mp4

5. Berlnago

Tug Of War by Mandy

00:10:25 | 269 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

A girl you'll never ever identify is tugging your dick against your own mouth, and laughing. So yeah, what if, for our first session, I didn't charge any extra tribute, because that would have ruined the surprise. What if I already had you in thrall, lost and spread out for me, then surprised you with a second mistress. It's a real story. She'll never see you. You'll never see her.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/be46fa26bd009/Tug_Of_War.mp4

6. Berlnago

Leather gloved domination part 2

00:15:14 | 345 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Our slave is getting a full load of ashes in his mouth and the strong aroma of leather up his nostrils. He is mesmerized, intoxicated by us, leather Goddesses. We reward him for his good service with a release on to our leather gloved hands.

Contains: gloves, boots, smoking, human ashtray, blonde, femdom, skirts, corset, pantyhose, cum on gloves

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1e05f43d5d092/Leather_gloved_domination_part_2.mp4

7. Berlnago

Double boot cleaning duties
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:09:02 | 242 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Our old house servant is being called in for boot cleaning duties. He is very fragile but wants nothing more than to please his Mistresses and polish their exquisite leather boots with his tongue. He scrapes the dirt of ours soles with his tongue and it seems he is starting to enjoy his task as boot slave a little too much. So we laugh at his precum as he will never get the priviledge of a release on our sexy boots.

Tags: boot domination, boots, boot worship, blonde, double domination, leather

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a2ca1f97f48b8/Double_boot_cleaning_duties_saf.mp4

8. Berlnago

Sweating
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:14:11 | 253 Mb | 1024x576 | mp4

This is an other encounter between the strict and furious Lady Gitta and the shameless clumsy slave. Gitta tries to beat the out of him with her cane. First he gets some strokes while his underwear is still on his ugly ass, Gitta doesn't want to see him at all. But after a few strokes she takes off his underwear to reveal the first few red lines on his skin that many others will follow.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/02454babe8cca/Sweating_saf.mp4

9. Berlnago

AstroDomina - Dick Breath
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:07:16 | 515 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You should be thankful that I get to help you deal with a dick for the very first time. I knew from the moment I met you that u had gay tendencies. Not 2 worry for it is very normal and there's only one way to cure it. You let it out of your system by familiarizing yourself with a dick and ultimately sucking one. Come on gay boy, you know you want to. I'll help you all the way!

Tags: Asian Fetish, Asian Goddess, Bi-Sexual, Blowjob, Braces Fetish, Cock Worship, Coerced Gay, Femdom, Femdom POV, Humiliation

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/02006d9633ede/Dick_Breath.mp4

10. Berlnago

11. Berlnago

AstroDomina - The Plumber's Pipes
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:19:11 | 923 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

It opens where Sydney is checking the situation of the pipes with the plumber. Sydney had to call a plumber since her bathroom pipes fell into a mishap. "Oh dear, we can't have this situation in my house. Ah, my fiancee is ringing me. Give me a sec." she says. Sydney was wearing very provocative clothing so the plumber can't help but stare at her legs and ass as she walked away and slightly getting turned on. The work was finally done and Sydney asks for the final bill. She goes, "$1500?! For that hour's worth of work?! Are you fucking kidding me?? I can't afford this! There must be another way mister. Let's work something out."

The plumber looks down at her chest, giving her the signal. "Oh I see. That could work. My fiancee won't be home for another 30 minutes. Let's make this quick." she blurted. Sydney ushered the plumber into the master's bedroom where they did the deed. She was obviously having fun and not regretting a single moment of this quick bliss. "You have a nice dick for a plumber mister" she commented. Suddenly, the garage door slammed closed & then.

Tags: Asian Fetish, Doggystyle, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Femdom Sex, Reverse Cowgirl

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/4daf62e5894e9/The_Plumbers_Pipes_saf.mp4

12. Berlnago

Pumped and milked rubber doll part 2
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:14:43 | 379 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

The doll's cock has been pumped till maximum size and now it is time to milk this perverted creature! There is no escape and there will be lots of edging before the final release will be allowed.

Tags: doll, latex, medical, blonde, double domination, high heels, gloves, bondage, cumshot, handjob

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/cc6f3884eabf1/Pumped_and_milked_rubber_doll_part_2_saf_2.mp4

13. Berlnago

Handjob by the doctor and patient part 1
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:08:41 | 223 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Sneaking in to the exam room and spying on the doctor and her female patient?! Come here and explain yourself, young man. Is it our latex gloves that turn you on? Lay down on the bed so we can inspect your hard cock and make it even more throbbing with our gloved hands. We will jerk you off until you spunk hard!

Contains: latex gloves, handjob, pov, medical, stockings, high heels, mask

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8076d5b850621/Handjob_by_the_doctor_and_patient_part_1.mp4

14. Berlnago

AstroDomina - Slut For My Strapon
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:11:38 | 676 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This is a custom clip. *Slow Clap* Congratulations Slut Mike - you just won the award for biggest slut of the year. Your reward? A nice big cock you'll be able to suck on. Hold on, there is no way you're allowed to touch yourself before worshiping your Goddess. Once she puts on her strap-on harness with a big red dick sticking out of it, you will get to show your blow job skills. Right after you worship that divine ass. Go on, kiss it, u slut! Crawl towards that world class butt and make love to those cheeks. After that, you can get ready to take that strap-on in your mouth. Deep throat it. And finally as a reward you'll get fucked in the ass by it.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/72a5e37cb60c1/Slut_For_My_Strapon_saf.mp4

15. Berlnago

16. Berlnago

AstroDomina - Sock Boy Subjugation
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:16:05 | 966 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I have a soft spot for my foot boys and my sock boys. This time, you get to watch me parade in front of you and tease you with my feet and socks.

You get to hang out with your favorite Domme again. As a loyal foot boy, you can never escape those gorgeous feet and socks. Today Sydney has you on a cock leash. She wants to add a collar as well, before you can get rewarded. If you want some sock action, you better take it, and do what Sydney wants you to do. It's been a while since you've been in the presence of Sydney and you've missed those calves, and legs, and feet, and all you can think about is smelling those socks. Your eyes are fixated on her feet. There is no way to hide your excitement. Sydney has you wrapped around all her body parts. And as long as you follow along with her, you will get your reward.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8a6cbf3492611/AstroDomina_Sock_Boy_Subjugation_saf.mp4

17. Berlnago

Vanessa Cage: Strap-On Training of the sissy slave P5
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:07:20 | 631 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Vanessa Cage is continuing the training of her sissy slave. She begins with him sucking her dildo, which he does again with a big smile on his face. Happy to please his Princess. It's not long before she has him bent over, putting her cock in his ass. Her sissy slut grabs his own ass cheeks and spreads them himself, eager to please his Princess. He takes the entire cock in his man pussy and smiles, hoping to take more. Vanessa is already planning for next time, dreaming of using a bigger cock. Vanessa gets her sissy slut in multiple positions, with her slut riding that cock, her slut is smiling.

Tags: Chastity, Female Domination, femdom, Humiliation, Pegging, Sissy Training, Small Penis Humiliation, Strapon
    Featuring Models: Vanessa Cage

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d7e1d0271cc11/Vanessa_Cage_Strap-On_Training_of_the_sissy_slave_P5_saf.mp4

18. Berlnago

A Perfect Summer Day
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:06:46 | 496 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

As this scene opens, Mistress Irene enjoys a lovely summer day outside and uses her slave as a footstool. She says she keeps the slave out of the sun because she likes her slaves white and pasty looking. She soon gets him on his knees to lick her dirty feet and give her a nice foot massage. "A slave should have many functions" she says. After all, being a footstool is hardly a skill one can expect to get by on. Irene has long sexy feet and tasty toes to match.

The angles in this clip are so realistic you'll imagine it's you under that mask. Irene makes the slave open his mouth and face fucks him with her entire foot. "It's the only fucking he gets" she says, adding "Sometimes I might let him in the room while a real man is fucking me." The slave licks the entire surface of both feet before Irene reveals her sweaty armpits, which look amazing beside her exposed tits. The slave sucks each toe, one at a time, and when he gets to the big one, Irene points out that it's bigger than his cock. And if all that isn't enough, Irene rolls over on the chair to expose her amazing ass, and tells the slave to crawl in and kiss her ass cheeks. You've just gotta love summer!

Mistress: Mistress Irene

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/7f67518abf9e9/lma-a-perfect-summer-day_saf_2.mp4

19. Berlnago

How Strong Are You?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:12:24 | 432 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

You like to think you're a big strong man, don't you? You think you have all of the control in the world when it comes to your cock. Well I don't think so. When it comes to me, you don't have any control at all. But I'll give you a chance to put your money where your cock is. If you can control yourself and sit through this entire video without getting hard, then you owe me nothing. If you get hard at all during this video however, you owe me $100 tribute right then and there. If you touch yourself at all, or receive any physical pleasure after you get hard, you owe me another $200. That's the deal. You wanted to prove your many strength and control. This is how you get to do it. Don't think I'm going to make this easy for you, oh no. In just a few minutes, you'll be sending me those tributes with cock in hand.

Categories: Financial Domination, Orgasm Control, Tease & Denial

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/c1b3d6474d419/How_Strong_Are_You_saf.mp4

20. Berlnago

Yes Mommy, I Love Daddy's Cum

00:05:47 | 423 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Kandy is kneeling on her discipline bench and her husband has just left for work. Cum is running out of her pussy and ass and she orders Junior into the room. As he crawls in naked she tells him she has a busy day planned and the last thing she needs is cum running down her legs. She asks Junior if he can smell it and then orders him to lick it up. "Daddy made you with his cum years ago and now you're eating it" Kandy says mockingly. "What would he think if he saw you now?" she adds. Kandy tells him she wants big sloppy loud licking sounds as he eats Daddy's cum. She has him move back to spread her ass cheeks and you can see Junior has done a good job licking it up but she tells him "The cum will probably keep running out so you might have to stay there for hours."

She makes Junior say he loves Daddy's cum and then he has to tell her that he loves her waste too. "I'm a responsible mother and I make sure my boy gets fed every day" she says. She surprises him by saying a bunch of her girlfriends are coming over too and they will all use him as a toilet. Kandy then tells Junior she has a task for him when he goes on his weekend fishing trip with Daddy. "I want you take a picture of yourself sniffing Daddy's worn underpants" she tells him with a huge grin. To juniors credit he never stops eating Kandy's ass with the same enthusiasm. It then gets worse when she tells him she wants a video of him licking the crotch of the dirty shorts. "Daddy is so horny, he's going to be beating off all weekend so there will be a lot of dry cum for you, junior" she says. She also mentions that he should make sure Daddy has a lot of alone time so he can masturbate a lot. She tells him to also check the garbage can for cum filled tissues and to eat them. There's no level of depravity that Kandy won't subject junior to. Junior is now ordered to spread Kandy's Ass and Pussy wide open so he can do a final search for cum. You can see that Kandy is squeaky clean now. Kandy tells Junior he is a good boy and she's proud to have him as a son. Suddenly she feels more cum coming out of her ass and she sends Junior back in to give her a good ass probing with his tongue.

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ca7eb17e4e50b/lma-yes-mommy-i-love-daddys-cum_saf_2.mp4