Great Femdom Collection

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Berlnago, May 18, 2015.

1. Berlnago

Berlnago Well-Known Member

A Sexy BDSM Session With Lady Estelle
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:30:05 | 890 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

In this high erotic BDSM fetish clip you will see Lady Estelle in a extrem kinky sexy session with her slave. See how she loves to punish him and how close she loves her body to the body of her slave

Categories: CBT, Electric Play, Face-Sitting/Smothering, Sounds, Vacuuming

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/57504bad2d01a/A_Sex_BDSM_Session_With_Lady_Estelle_saf_2.mp4

2. Berlnago

Ballstretching In The Gym

00:15:05 | 446 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Today there is a new exercise from the gym which Bijoux Chocolate wants to teach her Slave. How to extend the balls? Quite simply, on the sports tower with plenty of weight

Categories: CBT, Ebony Domination

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8b2d5a90a450d/Ballstretching_In_The_Gym.mp4

3. Berlnago

4. Berlnago

I Enjoy Seeing And Hearing You Suffer
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:06:51 | 502 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This hot trample POV features just Jasmine and you. You on the floor, her above you. She waves her expensive white stiletto's above your face and says she plans to trample your chest, your stomach, your groin and legs. She brings the sharp heel right above your face and she tells you to open her mouth and lick the soles completely. "I've owned them for years and I just want to crush you with your own spit" she says. Your eyes shift from her shoes to her exposed pussy and you are to weak to resist even as she tells you how she will dance on you, jump on you, and march on you.

"Seeing you wince in pain is such a turn on for me" she tells you. She says she wants to see tears and puncture marks and as you are tied there in place on the floor she's about to be very aroused. "When you scream, I'll just laugh and take some selfies and send them to my girlfriends and then they will probably want to come over and trample you too" she says with a deviant look on her face. She says they will have a party on you and she assumes some will even want to trample your face and cock and balls. "Your sacks serve no purpose other than they are amusement for me when I kick them" she tells you as she starts to swing her foot between your legs. She says she wants to see you suffer more than any trample enthusiast ever has and then says in fact she thinks she should go put on stilettos with even a thinner heel, but not before she removes her shoe and sticks her foot in your mouth. You get a great close up of her feet to end this scene as she crinkles the soles and spreads her toes wide. Suffering never felt so good.

Mistress: Miss Jasmine

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/83811aea625c5/lmf-I-enjoy-seeing-and-hearing-you-suffer_saf_2.mp4

5. Berlnago

The Queendom - Ass For Days Part 5
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:19:42 | 1006 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Recently Madam Jada and The Queendom smother slave, let's call him Mr. Ass, filmed an actual smother marathon. The marathon started at the end of a regular shoot, so Mr. Ass had already been smothered and crushed for a few hours, but Jada was just getting warmed up! The goal for the marathon was simple: Madam Jada would sit on and smother the slave until SHE was tired! To keep things interesting Jada took several requests from fans who helped contribute to keep the marathon going longer. As a result the marathon lasted for 7 hours! During those 7 hours Jada was ruthless about smothering Mr. Ass. She would only stop sitting on him long enough to change outfits, move him to another spot, or the occasional camera battery changes. The result is hours of real, candid chest and facesitting videos!

Its been a very, very long day of filming and smothering and Madam Jada is ready to take a break and have some snacks, but the smother marathon is still on so Mr. Ass won't be getting a break. Instead his battered face will continue to serve as Madam Jada's seat while she eats and relaxes for awhile. Jada gets so comfortable in fact that she quickly forgets about Mr. Ass and his annoying need to breathe! Jada sits full weight for pretty much the entire video, crus**** her seat's face beneath big, sexy booty. She keeps the pressure on the full clip and keeps her ass planted on her seat's face for the entire clip, not getting at all! Over and over again she pushes Mr. Ass to the point of desperation, but by this point he is far to weak and tired to do more than squirm and try to get Jada's attention. Each time Jada let's her seat breathe she simply rolls slightly to her side, revealing Mr. Ass's purple face for a moment or two before burying it again! After enduring another 20 minutes of intense face sitting, Mr. Ass hopes that the marathon is nearly over, but unfortunately for him Madam Jada isn't even close to finished!

Madam Jada, Full Weight Facesitting, Smother Marathon, Human Furniture
    Tags: Amazons, Ass Fetish, Ass Smothering, Ass Squishing, Big Butts, Female Desperation, Femdom, Human Furniture, Smother

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ce1269eb50701/The_Queendom_Ass_For_Days_Part_5.mp4

6. Berlnago

Fucked Till Cum
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:11:32 | 340 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mistress Susi again in her favorite playing.Fucking gyus into the ass and this time she loves to milk his cock at the same time till cum

Categories: Anal Stretching, Strap On

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/91bc50f416e96/Fucked_Till_Cum_saf_2.mp4

7. Berlnago

AstroDomina - Gentle Giantess
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:11:38 | 682 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You're looking up at Sydney, your giantess wife. After waiting for her on the bed for a while, you're excited to hear all about her day. She went shopping and wants to show you the new lingerie she got. It's amazing how someone so big as Sydney would want to be with someone tiny like yourself. But sure enough, she seems to be ok with it. She even assures you that she loves it. You can't help but be scared of her. And that turns you on. With one flick of her toe, you could be squashed. You know you can't get on her bad side or it could be over for you in no time. You better obey all of Sydney's wishes and everything will be just fine.

Tags: Asian Goddess, Giantess, Female Supremacy, Femdom, Femdom POV, Shrinking Fetish

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/07cf5e646a255/AstroDomina_GENTLE_GIANTESS_saf_2.mp4

8. Berlnago

The Queendom - Your New Life with Jada: A World of Ass
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:08:34 | 437 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Also see the alternate version of this video: Your New Life with Jada: Eaten Alive

"Are you still wanting to do this whole shrunken slave thing?" Jada asks, wondering why you would want to give up a good life as her boyfriend. You might think you know what you'd be getting into, but Jada is convinced you haven't thought it all the way through. "Once I shrink you I will never be able to un-shrink you," she warns. "And then you won't be my boyfriend anymore, you'll be my shrunken SLAVE!" She wants you understand you'll have to go along with whatever Jada wants to do, "You won't have a choice." None of her warnings deter you though as you insist that this is what you truly want. With a shrug Jada commands you to bend down and kiss her ass if you really want to be shrunk. Once you do your life as you know it is over and you quickly feel yourself blacking out as the world around you seems to grow.

The view switches to 3rd person her and Jada quickly picks your tiny body up between her fingers, bringing you closer to her beautiful face to share her plans for you. "I've always wanted to know what it feels like to... have someone in my ass!" Jada smiles as she explains, already imagining the way your little struggles will tickle her throughout the day. Jada knows how much you loved it when she sat on your face and this is really the ultimate form of facesitting, so you should love it right? Jada puts you to the test, making sure you can survive by sitting on you and trying to compress you beneath her big, juicy booty! When she realizes that you won't be crushed she decides to try trapping you between her cheeks, so she lays on her stomach and drops you right into her ass crack! "So this is where you're gonna live," she says before pushing her soft cheeks closed around you. Jada's ass completely envelops you and there is absolutely no way you'll be able to get out! "No one is going to be able to hear you yelp! When I go to the gym you're just gonna be in there, in my butt!" With that, Jada pulls her tight leggings up around you, sealing you into her ass to begin your new life as her shrunken ass slave!

Tags: Ass Worship, Giantess, Ass Fetish, Ass Smothering, Ass Squishing, Big Butts, Female Domination, Femdom, Shrinking Fetish, Smother

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/9c925af102609/The_Queendom_Your_New_Life_with_Jada__A_World_of_Ass.mp4

9. Berlnago

Big Balls, Deepthroat & Milking

00:10:49 | 319 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Calea Toxic and her private extreme Slave are playing in a BDSM dungeon in essen/germany. Before this session she filled up his balls with medfical water, because she loves his balls very big to play with them. While she play´s with her Slave she try out how deep he can get a dildo into his throat and at the end she use a milking machine and for sure she wants to see how his sperm is coming out of his cock

Categories: CBT, Deepthroat, Milking Machines

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f5a87035d8bc1/Big_Balls_Deepthroat_Milking_saf.mp4

10. Berlnago

Motor Maintenance Part 4
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:07:27 | 104 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Carol Leon is upping the pressure on her new employees - and they must satisfy her demands or they'll be out of a job. Having decided the business is over-manned she thinks a wanking competition would be the fairest way to decide who gets the sack. With the women as judges the men must work themselves up into a frenzy if they want to remain employed.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/328d826712bc9/motor-maintenance-4.mp4

11. Berlnago

You Look Older Than Your Profile Pic - You're Dirt Beneath Me

00:04:44 | 721 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Ms Bijou has converted an old man, who wanted to date her, into her slave. She keeps him locked in a prison, under her kitchen, until she needs him. Today she took him out for a pony ride (Now You're My Pony) and in this clip scene she has now made him lay in the forest where she is going to trample him in her dirty flats. As she steps on him she tells him he is a bit to soft for her and she is going to have to tough him up. She rubs her dirty sole over his face and makes him lick it clean. Next she decides to stand completely on his face and once in place she says that he turned out not to be dating material but at least he is a head to stand on. That might come in handy for reaching up to those high shelf's in the kitchen.
    She is about to mock him for his little cock but then realizes he has pitched a little tent in his jeans. "I've figured you out, you like to be objectified" she laughs at him. She sticks the toe portion of a show all the way into his mouth after stepping back onto his chest. She walks up and steps on his dick and then goes back to his chest and again his face. "When we are done here I'm going to tie you up naked to a tree and leave you here" she tells him. She tells him she will give him 7 days to make it back home and if he is late he will find the prison under her kitchen will be occupied by someone younger, fitter and stronger. He is then ordered to crawl back to the truck to get the rope.

Mistress: Mistress Bijou Steal

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/fac82da263d86/l...an-your-profile-pic-youre-dirt-beneath-me.mp4

12. Berlnago

AstroDomina - Love Me
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:11:45 | 688 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Capitalizing on your weakness is one of Sydney's favorite things to do. As you sit here in front of her, you can't resist her natural charm. And when she gets really close to you, and talks so intimately next to you, do you quiver? Can you stare into her eyes without looking away? Do you get turned on? Do you get flustered? Not knowing what to do? Are you mesmerized by Sydney? It is clear that you should continue to worship her. After all, it is her voice that helps you sleep at night, her lips that bring you comfort. Admit it, Sydney is your one true love. You can't live without her.

Tahs: Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Asian Goddess, Asian Princess, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Femdom, Femdom POV, Mesmerize

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a7019741ffe2e/AstroDomina_LOVE_ME_Downloaded_saf.mp4

13. Berlnago

The Queendom - Becoming Helena's Ass Slave part 1
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:16:05 | 821 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Domina Helena is an expert at finding and manipulating submissive, ass-obsessed men into complete and total slavery. Once she has a man under her spell Helena begins to drain the man of everything he's worth; often going so far as to shrink and consume her victims alive when they are all used up! With a plethora of dating apps at her finger tips its never been easier for Helena to find new victims. Helena is just starting the process of draining and consuming today's lucky victim. He thought he was in for an afternoon of kinky, facesitting fun when he agreed to be restrained, but his life belongs to Helena now! "Maybe I'll make you my ass slave," she says, her ass less than an inch from the man's face. "I get to do whatever I want to a slave, slave's have no rights!" Helena's ass drops down, swallowing up the slave's face and smothering him completely. The man quickly begins to understand that his life is over as Helena ruthlessly smothers and crushes his face beneath her ass while preparing him for his new reality. He will spend the rest of his life in bondage, never again able to stand up or move around, his assets will be sold off, and everything that was his will be gone. His face will be regularly buried beneath Helena's beautiful ass though, so he will at least spend the rest of his life in ass-smothering heaven! "I just get to consume everything that's yours... kind of like a black widow!" The slave tries to talk her out of it, he tries to explain that he didn't know what he was agreeing to, but Helena simply does not care. Like a black widow, she has no sympathy for her prey! "Its a rough life I know, but you'll adjust. Or you won't and that'll just be the end of you!" When Helena's booty shorts come off her ass is completely free to really swallow up her new slave's face. The feeling of Helena's ass, covered by only a small thong, subdues the slave again and he begins to calm down as Helena smothers the fight out of him. "Just embrace it," Helena commands while pushing her weight down on the slave's face. Sexy, sadistic facesitting from a true femme fatale and excellent dialogue as she prepares her prey for his new life as an ass slave!

Tags: Domina Helena, Facesitting, Ass Smother, Restrained Slave, Femme Fatale Fantasy, Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Ass Fetish, Ass Smothering, Ass Squishing, Big Butts, Bubble Butt, Female Domination, Femdom, Femme Fatale, Human Furniture, Smother

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d5bb2a75cb157/T...Helenas_Ass_Slave_part_1_Downloaded_saf_2.mp4

14. Berlnago

Tit Zombified
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:10:05 | 368 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I know you're sitting there, completely enraptured by my breast. Don't be ashamed, there are few men in the world that resist the swell of my perfect tits. There's very little in the world I can't get with these tits. They're weapons of mass manipulation. You can't even keep your wits about you when my tits are in view. Without thought or control, you automatically reach for your cock with just the thought of my tits. You ache to feel their soft warmth. All men do. I've known for many years the power of my tits. They have their own gravitational pull. They have a power all of their own. This is why I've been so successful. I've been able to use the zombification of all the men around me to my advantage. You're always going to lose your mind when it comes to my breasts. You can't help it, after all. It's biological magic.

Categories: Femdom POV, Mental Domination

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a78360a8350eb/Tit_Zombified_saf_2.mp4

15. Berlnago

Small Penis Humiliation From Xi
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:09:10 | 673 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

What is that little tiny thing anyway? You call that a dick? HA! That's cute. Miss Xi has never seen one so small before. What do you do with it? You can't please a woman with that because she wouldn't feel a thing. You know a gorgeous woman humiliating you for your tiny little clitty arouses you, and that's why you can't resist all 9 minutes of this clip... daily!

Mistress: Miss XI

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e2bf6c4b30e12/kac-MissXI-SPH_saf.mp4

16. Berlnago

Now Introducing Mistress Kitty
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:05:09 | 447 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Raven Eve and Mistress Bella Ink have a surprise for their slave that is locked up in a cage under where they're sitting. He will be a guinea pig for one of their friends. Mistress Kitty enters the room wearing a black bra, short black skirt and thigh high black boots. Her beautiful bare ass is clearly visible under her skirt. Any man would gladly submit to anything this vixen desires. The new Mistress joins Bella and Raven on top of the bondage table with their slave squirming helplessly and securely locked up underneath them. The ladies excitedly discuss how they plan to torture their poor slave. Mistress Kitty is brand new to the world of Femdom but she has been itching to take control of the lesser species for some time. Mistress Kitty's kitty is getting wet just by thinking about it. Mistress Raven shows her a whip and flogger that they will be using on the slave later on. They tell the new Domme that here, men are always inferior and have to be shown their place. The Mistresses explain to Kitty that bad slaves must be punished. And this slave has been very bad! The slave is finally allowed out of its cage. Kitty's fun is about to begin.

Tags: Female Domination, Femdom
    Featuring Models: Bella Ink, Kitty Carrera, Raven Eve

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/429287099093b/Now_Introducing_Mistress_Kitty_saf_2.mp4

17. Berlnago

18. Berlnago

Blue Balled Release
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:16:03 | 1330 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

It may be milking day for Mistress Giselle's slave but that doesn't mean it's going to be entirely pleasurable...

Featuring: Giselle Palmer
    Categories: Ballbusting, Bondage, CBT, Handjobs, Humiliation, Milking

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/61dc8db428ae4/Blue_Balled_Release_saf_2.mp4

19. Berlnago

I'm In Charge Little Man - Worship My feet

00:05:52 | 430 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Irene towers over her little slave as she is 6'3" in her stilettos. As it's a super hot day she starts by making him lick her armpits. She then puts him in a headlock and throws him to the ground. "You are going to behave day or you will be hurt badly" she tells him. Worship my shoes she tells him and the pasty white bitch eagerly does as told, you can see the fear in his every move. Irene is not only towering but she has trained in martial arts and could snap her weak slave in a second. The slave whimpers like a little bitch and she calls him a piny little thing. As he licks one shoe she puts the heel of the other on his head and then scrapes it across his back.

She threatens to kick him in the head before telling him to worship the other shoe. Now she sits down and tells him to remove her shoes and to lick her sweaty soles. Sucking her toes is as close as he ever gets to sex and she mocks him for being so small in the meat department. "Obviously that thing would never get anyone excited" she says. She tells him she is sure he is a virgin and when he says he isn't she laughs and even he has to laugh knowing he's been busted. Irene's feet and toes are long and so delectable and the slave opens his mouth as wide as he can so she can face fuck him with all five toes in his mouth. Now she gets up and crushes him under her ass but not before making him kiss each cheek with love and devotion.

Mistress: Mistress Irene

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/9b241587654ce/lmf-Im-in-charge-little-man-worship-my-feet_saf.mp4

20. Berlnago