Great Femdom Collection

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Berlnago, May 18, 2015.

1. Berlnago

Berlnago Well-Known Member

Syblings
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:04:18 | 194 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

"Lord help the Sybian who comes between me and my cousin... and lord help the cousin, who comes between me and my high-end luxury sex saddle!"

Anyone? No? Ok nevermind forget it...

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e53be214aba31/Syblings_saf.mp4

2. Berlnago

Teaching Meggan, Part 2

00:10:05 | 195 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Part two resumes with Meggan trying to get more comfortable with the idea of controlling a male. Mistress Helena shows her that a dog leash is always a helpful tool in such situations because it does really make it feel like this man is nothing more than a pet, meant to be owned and controlled.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/050a0a726a50b/TeachingMegganPart2_saf.mp4

3. Berlnago

Real Involuntary Ruin
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:19:29 | 731 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I tricked him about the duration and subject matter of this scene. Couldn't be more real, he's been there hours. The prisoner wants out and I flatly won't let him. The ruin at the end is a piece of precision work that I am proud of and happy to share. An explosive cumshot gets all over me, shooting for many long seconds and yet he goes crazy with anger and dissatisfaction. Still, no freedom.

OMG I can't believe I'm a TaTY update again!!!! Annnnd this is what it looks like when I play it cool.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/3b54b3cb5b5af/Real_Involuntary_Ruin_saf_2.mp4

4. Berlnago

5. Berlnago

Hole Stuffer

00:19:06 | 1580 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

No cock is too big for a slave's asshole and Mistress Summer makes sure to prove that fact. She loves a good challenge but will always win in the game of stuffing a slut-boys tight hole to the max.

Featuring: Summer Day
    Categories: Blonde, Pegging, Strap-on

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/4275d4930826a/Hole_Stuffer_saf_3.mp4

6. Berlnago

Pussy Boy
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:11:46 | 992 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Marley Brinx has a special reward in store for her anal loving slut-boy. Not only will he be getting the pleasure of pleasing his Mistress's pussy but his own pussy will be getting fucked and plowed just how he likes. She is in complete control of how fast and slow his hole will get hollowed out as she commands his tongue to lick her to as many orgasms as she desires.

Featuring: Marley Brinx
    Categories: Brunette, Face Sitting, Oral Servitude, Pussy Worship

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/800581076c7a4/Pussy_Boy_saf_3.mp4

7. Berlnago

Restroom, Elevator, Anywhere
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:06:37 | 451 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

We dug into the vaults and painstakingly took the best parts of three older WMV clips and made it into one kinky, hot MP4 clip, so now you can view all the action in the highest possible quality! This clip features Mistress T and her ass licker slave, along with some interaction from her girlfriends, Mistress Bijou and Goddess Samantha along with a random woman that happened to be on one of the elevator trips. Watch as Mistress T makes initial contact on the elevator with a creep who is following her, and turns him into her full-time ass licker.

She uses him during three separate trips on the public elevator and also in the restroom of a restaurant, where he kneels while he waits for her to finish using the toilet so he can lick her clean. When he's finished, Mistress T tells him remain kneeling and to wait until she returns, which might cause some issues when the next woman comes in. But who knows? She might need her ass licked, too, and this slave seems all too eager to lick asshole whether it's clean, sweaty, or just plain dirty. If you've ever dreamed of such a life, you won't want to miss this clip!

Mistress: Mistress T

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/111b2f1d5e028/lma-restroom-elevator-anywhere.mp4

8. Berlnago

Locked Pussy Pleaser
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:11:34 | 984 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Slaves should always serve selflessly, especially when it comes to pleasure which is why Mistress Summer keeps her boys locked in chastity. With his cock properly caged away, her slave has officially been reduced into nothing but a mouth made for licking. She orders him to stick out his long tongue and get to work while she smothers and grinds her wet cunt all over his face to orgasm.

Featuring: Summer Day
    Categories: Blonde, Chastity, Face Sitting, Oral Servitude, Pussy Worship

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/765adcc1483cf/Locked_Pussy_Pleaser_saf_2.mp4

9. Berlnago

My Sissy Toy

00:09:27 | 802 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I bet you wish you could leave your boring, mundane life behind and become my perfect panty wearing sissy bitch..don't you sissy boy?!? We are going to really have to work on you to make you extra pretty and perfect like me. Don't worry I am going to make you into the hardest working sissy slut for me and make you suck and fuck all the dicks I decide to give you. I want to see your cock get so hard in your panties for me as I tell you about all the nasty things my sissy slut is going to do for me. Now start stroking for me my pretty little girl and get ready to become the sissy you were born to be...

Featuring: Alexis Monroe
    Categories: Femdom POV, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Sissy

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1a98f231a3a07/My_Sissy_Toy_saf_3.mp4

10. Berlnago

Pleasure Puppet

00:14:48 | 1230 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Ivy loves to make sure her slave always knows his place...under her divine cunt. She keeps her chastised pet chained up and locked tight so he will always remain exactly where she needs him to be. He is ordered to please her with his hard-working tongue while she grinds and rides his face exactly the way she likes. Mistress Ivy uses his mouth to orgasm reminding him of his purpose in life is to always please her in any way she commands. He is left in chains and an extra tight chastity device until Mistress Ivy has use for his obedient tongue once again.

Featuring: Ivy Lebelle
    Categories: Brunette, Face Sitting, Femdom, Oral Servitude, Pussy Worship, Queening, Tattooed

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a4b2084fc41ff/Pleasure_Puppet_saf_3.mp4

11. Berlnago

Company Loyalty
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:18:04 | 672 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

So your interview has gone well. Your potential new boss has looked over your resume and asked all the questions and you've given most of the right answers... you think. Then she asks you about your last employment. There's no record of a reference or why you left that job, so what was it? She sits back in her chair, waiting for a response and when you can't give a sufficient one she speaks up. She's contacted your last employer and found out that you were fired for sexual misconduct among your female coworkers. Now, this woman definitely wants you for her company, but she wants to make it clear that any harassment of her employees will be met with strict consequences. She invites her male business partner to help finish conducting the interview and to your shock, he stars unzipping his pants! You soon find out that they're very strict on harassment and they want to make sure that you'll never proposition any of her female employees. If you do, you'll be forced to suck every cock in the office, starting with this one. Actually, you're going to suck this one right now just to really drive home how serious this policy is. This is the only way to prove your company loyalty.

Categories: Femdom POV, Handjobs, Office Domination

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1fabc74272f8d/Company_Loyalty_saf_3.mp4

12. Berlnago

Mistress Lisa Olsen
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:20:08 | 606 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

"He likes it when I wear sexy lingerie for him and do this. It helps him to get horny" said Cuckoldress Lisa Olsen to her boyfriend. The bull dogged her in front of her cuck like breeding a cow. The cuck laid underneath them looking in amusement as the huge cock disappeared in his hotwife's lustrous pussy in rhythmic motion. But the game wasn't over. Lisa ordered "Come on and eat you dinner baby!" and passed her bull's protein shake to her cucky.

Categories: Blonde Mistress, Mistress Lisa Olsen, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Jizz Eating, Cum Swallowers, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm Eating, Semen, Submissivecuckolds, Ruined Orgasm, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Chastity Device, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/3fb5677888d48/Mistress_Lisa_Olsen_saf_3.mp4

13. Berlnago

You're Delicious

00:06:37 | 130 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Aside from being visually stunning, Lauren Phillips also tastes delicious. That explains why Leya Falcon always has difficulty keeping her mouth off her when the two are together.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/80638138ec23a/YoureDelicious_saf_2.mp4

14. Berlnago

Lumpy Furniture

00:27:15 | 1400 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistresses Megan Jones and Mia Annabella have a new human furniture slave that is still being broken in. The Mistresses just finished putting their new slave through some intense Smother Training and now they're ready to take a break, eat some food, and relax for a bit. The only problem is that their new human couch is still lumpy and has annoying habit of struggling to breathe! Luckily Megan and Mia know exactly how to fix these problems, more smothering and ass crus****! While the Mistresses scarf down their pizza they take turns smothering and crus**** their slave's face and chest beneath their sexy butts! Mia's viscous side comes out quickly as she contemplates wrapping the slave's whole face in plastic wrap just to stop his groaning and gasping! Megan however is a little more practical and decides to apply all of her weight and big, smothering booty to the problem! When Megan takes a seat on the slave's face there is no air and there is no escape, her big, soft, bubble butt completely envelopes her helpless slave's face!

After the Mistresses finish their food they drag their plastic wrapped slave down to the floor so they can really get to work de-lumping him! They take turns smothering the slave's face while the other Mistress tramples his chest and stomach. Soon they start having fun and experimenting with different types of smothering holds: Foot smothering, calf/thigh smothering, even belly smothering briefly, but ass smothering is still their favorite! The slave's face turns red and purple as he struggles to survive, but the pain in his eyes only encourages Megan and Mia to push him even farther! In fact, they decide they'll keep the slave wrapped up for at least another week! Breaking in a new piece of human furniture can be a long, tedious process, but these Mistresses are determined to flatten out all of the lumpy bits and break the slave of his annoying oxygen habit... or break the slave in the process! Either way is fine by them...

Tags: Face Sitting, Smother, Megan Jones, Mia Annabella, Facesitting, Ass Smother, Trample, Mixed Smothering, Plastic Wrapped Slave, Amazons, Ass Fetish, Ass Smothering, Ass Worship, Female Domination, Femdom, Foot Smother, Human Furniture, Scissorhold, Trampling

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8231d53c46797/The_Queendom_Lumpy_Furniture_saf.mp4

15. Berlnago

Sissy Slut must swallow
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:10:18 | 174 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

At the End of the Session i have a special Gift for my Sissy Slut. She must knee on all 4 in front of the Mega Dong from my slave and i pump the hole Cum from the last 4 Weeks out of his dick. The My Sissy Slut must swallow everything if she like it or not.

Tags: Sissy Slave, Sissy Training, Sissy Humiliation, Sissy Training

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/87b507fdaa328/Lady_Estelle_Sissy_Slut_must_swallow_saf_3.mp4

16. Berlnago

teasedandtortured - No match for Ivy's ass

00:10:58 | 1210 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Not sure why some men would even try and take this challenge. Ivy Secret is a very strong woman. Once you are locked under her ass there is no way out unless she allows it! Her strong arms will stop any movement from you trying to get away. Being under her beautiful ass is an honor but not a match any man can win!

Tags: Ass Smothering, Face Sitting, Ass Grinding, Face Smother, Female Domination, Muscular Women, Tall Goddess

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e2ec1a302b6a5/teasedandtortured_No_match_for_Ivys_ass_saf_2.mp4

17. Berlnago

MilahRomanov - Beating Up My Fans Ep.2, Face Sitting Fantasies
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:08:24 | 628 Mb | 3840x2160 | mp4

While changing into her sexy neon yellow outfit, Milah's fan decides to act on his own and starts playing on his phone. Enraged at the audacity of such free will from a subbie fan, Milah knocks the phone from the boy's hand. "Who do you think you are???" she snaps at her fan, who clearly didn't know what he had signed up for. Milah, who is one of the most fierce and strict Pro-Dom in the United States, doesn't hesitate to teach this ill-mannered cur a lesson.

Tags: Face Sitting, Slave Training, Ass Fetish, Ass Smothering, BBW, BBW Face Sitting, Big Ass, Big Booty, Mixed Wrestling, Scissorhold

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/27f2a13774610/M..._My_Fans_Ep2_Face_Sitting_Fantasies_saf_3.mp4

18. Berlnago

The Queendom - No Coming Back part 2

00:12:28 | 613 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Don't forget to see Part 1 of this series!

Its been a few days since Jada's boyfriend asked to become her slave. Since then he's spent all of his time bound, smothered, or locked in a closet. Last night after an intense smother session Jada decided to leave her slave wrapped up with his face next to her feet all night, just so she could kick him while she slept. When Jada wakes up she rips the covers off the bed, laughing at how tired and uncomfortable her slave looks. "You know how I feel like starting my morning off? With a little bit of face sitting!" Jada has a long day ahead of her (which means her slave will have a long day of being locked in a closet) and smothering her slave always seems to put her in a good mood! "You give me something to look forward to when I wake up," she says, patting her slave's forehead while sealing his nose and mouth shut with her luscious thighs and cheeks. Suddenly Jada gets excited as she remembers the very interesting and vivid dream she had last night and she wants to tell her slave Jimmy all about it while she smothers him! Jada smothers Jimmy relentlessly as she starts to get lost in her story, sitting for nearly a minute before Jimmy finally squirms enough to steal a breathe of air. "Hey, your messing up my dream!" Jada shouts, irritated at Jimmy for breathing without permission and interrupting her story! Quickly Jada is back on Jimmy's face and without missing a beat goes back to telling her story. In her dream, Jada met another guy who was curious about femdom. "So, I took him back to my house and you know what I did?" she asks while Jimmy's head turns purple beneath her. "I shrunk him!" She laughs and claps her hands, finally giving Jimmy a breath as she revels in how real her dream felt. "I ate him alive!" Once again she quickly buried Jimmy's face beneath her as she recalls how excited she felt to have so much power over this tiny man. Of course, she has complete control over Jimmy too, he's constantly in bondage and Jada can easily overpower him if he isn't, but this was something much different. Just remembering how real it all felt makes Jada excited and eager to dominate poor Jimmy. She is absolutely ruthless, crus**** Jimmy's face and pushing him to the point of panic over and over! With his arms wrapped tightly in plastic wrap all poor Jimmy can do is squirm weakly and pray Jada never figures out how to shrink someone in real life...

Tags: Ass Worship, Face Sitting, Amazons, Ass Fetish, Ass Smothering, Big Butts, Female Domination, Femdom, Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, Smother

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/5f96e7888fcf3/The_Queendom_No_Coming_Back_part_2_saf_3.mp4

19. Berlnago

Goddess Dahlia Paddles the Cock Slut
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:05:14 | 454 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Goddess Dahlia has her slutty slave in the dungeon today. This slave is a total cock slut. All he can think of is taking his Goddess's strap on. He just can't get enough! Dahlia is an understanding owner, so today is the day that her slut has been waiting for. Goddess Dahlia is wearing long leather boots and her giant black cock. Her hooded slave comes crawling over to his gorgeous Mistress. Mistress Dahlia can't wait to fuck her little slut. But before he gets Dahlia's cock, he must take Dahlia's paddle. Dahlia bends her bitch over the bondage cage and gives him a very hard beating with her paddle. If the slut wants to get fucked he must endure every stroke! Watch as her slut cries and begs for mercy.

Tags: BDSM, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, Paddling
    Featuring Models: Dahlia Rain

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/3b0e14030febf/Goddess_Dahlia_Paddles_the_Cock.mp4

20. Berlnago

TinyChaste - Not Today
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:15:00 | 504 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Anastasia Rose is a hot young lady who loves to tease and deny a man in chastity. In this clip, she kneels between my legs to tease my caged dick with her tits, tongue and mouth. She even removes her clothes to up my frustration level. But there is no release - not today. It is a chastity cage tease blowjob that will drive you nuts - shot mostly POV so you can put yourself in the action. The scene runs just over 8 minutes. I've included an additional 7 minutes of footage from two backup cameras used in case I screw up the POV shot. (It isn't easy holding a camera while a sexy girl blows your dick in a chastity cage.) The extra angles were so hot, I decided to add parts of them to the end of the clip. Watch this clip and the bonus footage to get an idea of what torment I go through to create the clips we sell in this studio.

Tags: Chastity, Tease & Denial, Blowjob, Chastity Device, Chastity Tease, Cock Tease, Erotic Tease, Orgasm Denial, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d453567e350ae/TinyChaste_Not_Today_saf_3.mp4