Great Femdom Collection

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Berlnago, May 18, 2015.

1. Berlnago

Berlnago Well-Known Member

Erasing Ken
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:11:27 | 407 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Please Mistress Gaia may I have another crushing / giantess video. If possible, with open sandals and stiletto heels and enamel on the nails. If you could use a puppet like KEN and get angry and concentrate on his head. During the dialogue I love hearing you say I'll kick you! I'll kick you! while you do it. I so enjoy your work, you're the cruelest mistress I've ever seen. Thank you from your faithful worm...

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1a32869106489/Erasing_Ken.mp4

2. Berlnago

StrapOn-Worship Your Superior Goddess
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:14:38 | 285 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

This slave is auditioning to serve in one of the kinkiest brothels around. He'll need to prove he's proficient at sucking cock, taking huge dick in his ass, rimming & having the right service attitude.

Category: Strap-on, Pegging, Femdom, Auditions, Interviews, Anal

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/177bfa8ad6054/worship_your_superior_goddess_c_saf.mp4

3. Berlnago

Yes Goddess
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:15:12 | 712 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

"Aren't you in a pickle?" Amethyst asks her helpless slave. The slave is zipped up tight in the sleepsack and completely at Amethyst's mercy. Unfortunately for the slave, Amethyst is in the mood to smother! She starts off with some hand over mouth smothering, cupping her hands tightly over the slave's nose and mouth, laughing as he squirms. "Are you purple yet?" Amethyst quickly clamps her hands tightly over the slave's mouth after each, short breath. She decides that from now on the only words the only words the slave will ever be allowed to speak will be "Yes Goddess." Soon Amethyst decides to smother the slave with her dirty, sweaty feet! She covers the slave's face beneath her soles and pinches his nose shut between her toes. Each short breath Amethyst allows the slave to take is heavily scented with her foot sweat. "I want you to squeal!" She shouts before clamping down for more brutal foot smothering. "I'm in control of your breathe so therefore I'm in control of you and your entire existence!" To emphasize her point Amethyst springs onto the slave's face, burying him beneath her big ass and strong, thick thighs! "Now you're really fucked!" She says before moving forward for full weight facesitting. She mixes it up between forward and reverse facesitting, never giving the slave time to recover as she switches positions. She cups her feet behind the slave's head, locking it firmly into her amazing ass. "Such a little puny head underneath my big booty!" She teases the slave, asking him which type of facesitting is the worst, but never actually giving him the chance to answer. "Say you love it," Amethyst says before jumping back onto his face. He had better love it, because being Amethyst's smother slave is all he will ever be for the rest of his life!

Category: queendom, amethyst mars, facesitting, sleepsack, female domination, human furniture, ass fetish, hom, feet, barefoot, jeans, bubble butt, bondage

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/46d0a607a82d4/QD-YesGoddessHD_saf_3.mp4

4. Berlnago

5. Berlnago

You Don't Matter
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:08:09 | 399 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress An Li is starving! She's been traveling all day and now that's she's finally arrived at the big, giantess convention she's still too busy to stop and eat. As she walks into her hotel room she immediately checks the cabinets and refrigerator for food, but finding nothing. Until she notices you, sitting on the counter, looking so helpless and delicious...

There's no escape for you now, soon you'll be trapped and slowly digesting alive inside Mistress An Li's empty stomach. You're just another snack to her. You're not a person with thoughts or feelings to be considered, just something to be consumed, enjoyed, and forgotten. While you digest, begging and pleading for help, An Li will be at a convention surrounded by fans and fellow giantesses, none of whom will even know that you existed...

Category: queendom, mistress an li, eaten alive, swallowed whole, female domination, femme fatale, tiny man pov, giantess convention, snack slave

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/351a975098799/QD-YouDontMatterHD_saf_3.mp4

6. Berlnago

Bitchboy strap-on training
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:08:38 | 198 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Have you always dreamt of being fucked by me? I will show you exactly what that would be like. I will turn you in to my little bitch boy. Now start following my instructions and worship my cock. Don't forget those balls and let's have you sucking my dick hard, nice and deep. You will feel my gloved fingers spreading your asshole once I am ready to mount you and penetrate your fuck hole. It is time for strap-on training, bitch.

Tags: high heels, stockings, POV, femdom, strap-on, latex, gloves

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/df04c92fde199/Bitchboy_strap-on_training.mp4

7. Berlnago

Latex cum kitten part 2
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:09:38 | 222 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Our horny latex TV kitten gets spitroasted by Sasha's real cock and my strap-on dick before our pet gets used for Sasha's hot anal pleasure.

Tags: shemale, TS, TV, doll, double domination, latex, strap-on, spitroast, anal

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/98c0cf49716b1/Latex_cum_kitten_part_2_saf_4.mp4

8. Berlnago

Shoe and latex slave milked part 1
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:09:28 | 214 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Sluts need to have their cocks locked up! Only once in a while, when they have been behaving very good, they get unlocked for a much needed release. If they work for it and earn it, like this rubber slave. He must show his devotion and gently lick our high heels, he must suffer and feel the pain as his chastity cage gets tighter and tighter once we tease him with our legs, feet and shoes

Tags: latex, high heels, blonde, double domination, chastity, shoe worship

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ea90ed21eca03/Shoe_and_latex_slave_milked_part_1_saf_2.mp4

9. Berlnago

Scissor or Smother?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:11:02 | 1110 Mb | 3840x2160 | mp4

"Ready to film some head scissor?" Queen Riot Starter asks her helpless slave. It doesn't really matter what his answer is, his head is going to be crushed between her thighs whether he wants it or not! (Really tho, who wouldn't want that??) That's not all this slave is in for though, Riot Starter also enjoys smothering her slaves! She expertly switches between head-crushing, breath taking scissor holds and intense ass smothering! As soon as she releases her scissor-hold she quickly sits up and buries the slave's face beneath her, cutting off his breathing just as he gasps for air. "I go from taking your breath away to not letting you have a breath! I like being a Goddess!" In fact, Riot Starter is having so much fun that she's decided she's going to keep this slave zipped up long term! He'll stay right here and be her permanent scissor and smother bitch for life!

Category: queendom, riot starter, facesitting, head scissor, ass fetish, ass squishing, female domination, trapped, sleepsack, bondage, booty shorts

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/9603c73848cd9/QD-ScissorOrSmother4K_saf.mp4

10. Berlnago

New leather gloves handjob
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:12:37 | 287 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

How sexy are these new black leather gloves?! They are a perfect fit and I love the touch and smell of them so much. Let's test these beauties on your cock and balls, shall we? I know you are going to enjoy my gloved hands stroking your hard dick. Unlined, short black leather gloves give you such a boner! Let's make them sticky with your CUM.

Contains: leather gloves, fitting, pantyhose, POV, handjob, cum on gloves

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/242472dcaabdb/New_leather_gloves_handjob.mp4

11. Berlnago

Fiancé Inspection Part 3
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:21:27 | 440 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Fully naked and surrounded by the female doctor, nurse, his fiancé and soon-to-be mother-in-law - Neil Brading feels exposed and vulnerable. The women openly discuss his physical state of health and suitability for marriage as though he had no mind of his own. He starts to realise how unimportant his own feelings are to these dominant women.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/cb5490e91cbe5/fiance-3_saf_3.mp4

12. Berlnago

Feb 12, 2019 - Chanel Preston, Rick Fantana

00:49:14 | 1770 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Wayward Man: Nurse Chanel Preston's Unorthodox Treatment for Perverts

Welcome to the Divine Bitches Reformatory for Wayward Men. The stunning Chanel Preston is the head of this house and is responsible for administering a uniquely unorthodox treatment for the men here. Dressed in her medical lab coat, black stockings and tight black dress, she puts black gloves on her hands before approaching her patient Rick Fantana. Rick is a pervert. No two ways around this, he has been in treatment for over a year and is not showing any signs of improvement. Chanel knows it's time for the next phase, PAIN. Rick Fantana the pervert deserves pain and punishment. Fully restrained with leather straps and an open mouth spider gag, Chanel starts right away. Electric zapper right to the dick. Caning on all of Rick's sensitive areas. Clamps all over his skin and nipples. Rick screams in pain. Chanel knows the only way this loser man will learn is if she mixes a little bit of pleasure. Rick's cock gets hard and dripping wet with precum but he is not allowed to cum. Edged over and over again by Chanel, this man wimpers with regret of his past life. Phase two is the most effective. Chanel straps on a huge cock and fucks Rick's sad hole. This pervert gets off on it and is rock hard again. After the anal pounding, it's time for Rick to learn how to pleasure a woman. Rick is made to perform cunnilingus on Chanel before she flips him over and uses his pathetic dick for an epic orgasm. Finally Rick must hold his cum, edged over and over again. But, this loser loses it and is made to eat his own cum.

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Caning, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Gag, gloves, Humiliation, Male Sub, Medical Fetish, Nurse, Orgasm Denial, Pain, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Pussy Eating, Rough Sex, Slave, spider gag, Straight, Zapper

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/6b243db4552e5/DI_44131-Chanel_Preston_and_Rick_Fantana.mp4

13. Berlnago

Pinned Under My Ass
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:09:19 | 546 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You know, I haven't spent nearly enough time with my ass on your face. I really do enjoy facesitting. It can either be a plentiful reward for a good slave, or a brutal punishment for a bad one. I could sensually and gracefully parch above your face. I could let you have access to my most intimate parts with only a thin pair of panties between your nose and my pussy. On the other hand, I could ram my ass into your nose and mouth. I could apply pressure in a way that makes you unable to breath or speak. I could take all control from you by just sitting and grinding away at my own pleasure. There are lots of options when it comes to landing my perfect ass on your unworthy face. Which method have your earned?

Categories: Ass Worship, pussy worship

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/82d5adcefc5e0/Pinned_Under_My_Ass_saf_2.mp4

14. Berlnago

Cassandra Cruz POV Slave Orders 4
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:12:33 | 731 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Ever since you lost your job, you feel like your wife hates you. She's disrespectful and demeaning, and reminds you often about your small cock. She tells you that she has a boyfriend now, and that he is wealthy and has a big cock. Unfortunately for you, he doesn't want to share her with you. He thinks...

Tags: Ass Worship, cuckold, Foot Worship, Masturbation Instruction

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a7295295ccd26/cassandracruz_slaveorders4_saf_3.mp4

15. Berlnago

Holly Hendrix
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:36:33 | 2080 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Holly's new stepdad loves to buy her new shoes. And each time he buys her a new pair, he kindly offers to get rid of the old pair for her. She's no dummy... she recognizes a foot perv when she sees one. She turns him into her slave and after she makes him clean her feet with his tongue, she sits on his...

Tags: Ass Worship, Ebony, Facesitting, Foot Worship

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e36ff12601a55/Spanked_with_the_Belt_for_Breaking_Curfew_Part_1_of_2_saf_5.mp4

16. Berlnago

Worship Nikki's ass in leather
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:09:06 | 208 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Obey and kneel before Princess Nikki, she has a special treat for you. You will be allowed and ecouraged to worship her amazing ass in leather. Look at how perfect that tight skirt fits her. She is real Goddess in leather. She wants you to sniff her ass, worship it and taste it. She loves butt play and fingers her asshole in front of you, giving her deep pleasure...and you get to lick her juices off.

Contains: femdom, high heels, skirts, blonde, anal, solo, masturbation, dungeon

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/cc52abca1946d/Worship_Nikkis_ass_in_leather_saf_3.mp4

17. Berlnago

I Like To Sit On A Slaves Face

00:05:30 | 403 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This scene opens with Miss Raevyn talking about how she does things in an untraditional way, like wearing bra, panties, garter and stockings to work out. and using a slaves face as her bike seat. As the camera pulls back we see her on the bike and a slave already kicking for air below her. Raevyn has such an amazing plump ass and it just wraps itself around the pathetic slaves head who despite his need to breath is in 7th heaven. The camera is down low and you get a great view upwards of her ass as it grinds the slaves face. Wisely the camera man just stays there for a good period of time because the view is just captivating. Then the camera moves back so you get a full view of Raevyn, the bike and her slave.

Once sweating heavily she stops peddling to insure there is a tight seal on the slaves face. He really starts to grunt and struggle until Raevyn finally gets up and moves to the couch. She lifts her arm in the air and you can see her pit is sweaty. "I bet you'd love to lick that up" she says looking right at you. Next she calls in her worm and makes him lick her left pit from top to bottom. She then lifts the other arm and tells you to lick it while her slave licks the other. There's enough to go around for two slaves and she expects you both to keep the taste on your breath all day. "We'll see who does the best job" she says, "and the winner gets to be my bike seat."

Mistress: Mistress Raevyn Rose

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/2cd81a9f829d9/lma-I-like-to-sit-on-a-slaves-face_saf.mp4

18. Berlnago

He's Just a Pussy

00:19:11 | 1600 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Princess Chloe's slave has failed as a man in life and is much better suited as a sissy bitch. To make sure he knows his new role Princess Chloe grabs her pink lipstick transforming him into an extra pretty slut. She straps on her big, pink cock and drives it straight into the sluts pussy making him moan and love every inch of her cock. His dick is now completely useless as the only pleasure the sissy will receive is from big cocks fucking it's slutty pussy hole.

Featuring: Chloe Cherry
    Categories: Pegging, Sissy, Strap-on

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/d6032d3fe6f6c/Hes_Just_a_Pussy_saf_5.mp4

19. Berlnago

Double Scum

00:13:22 | 196 Mb | 768x432 | mp4

Double the boots, double the licking and double the abuse for one lucky foot bitch of Goddess Ariana Marie and Alina Lopez. They put their groveling slave's mouth to the test to make sure he has the skills and stamina to worship, lick, and clean every last speck of filth from their leather boots.

Featuring: Alina Lopez, Ariana Marie
    Categories: Boot Worship, Humiliation

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/60ceca47eb001/Double_Scum_saf_2.mp4

20. Berlnago

Your New Master's Cock

00:07:44 | 448 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Now you new Master and I have thoroughly tenderized your ass. You've taken quite a few strokes from the paddle now and we haven't been going lightly. Do you think you can take more? No? Well there is a way out. If you want to lessen any further strokes to your backside then you're going to have to suck Master's cock. You can beg for leniency but only if it's done with a mouthful of your Master's hard cock. Come here. Crawl over on all fours and suck the load from his cock. It's the only way you're going to get any reprieve here.

Categories: Handjobs, Humiliation, paddling

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/aa627a22d859d/Your_New_Masters_Cock_saf_5.mp4