Great Femdom Collection

Discussion in 'General Femdom' started by Berlnago, May 18, 2015.

1. Berlnago

Berlnago Well-Known Member

My Shoe Bitch Humiliated in Public
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:21:48 | 1430 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This is an absolutely REAL video shot IN PUBLIC where I lead my foot-obsessed shoeslave into a shoe store, boss him around in front of eveyone in the store, make him try shoes on my perfect feet, and then USE HIS BALLS to test the shoes to see how good they are for ballbusting! And I command him to take ALL my kicks IN SILENCE because we are in a public place, after all...LOL.

Even with his (almost) silence, we were still getting some prettty weird looks haha. I love humiliating these freaks in public.

Goddess Platinum

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e69de20d02c6f/My_Shoe_Bitch_Humiliated_In_Public_saf.mp4

2. Berlnago

Mistress Crystal Punishes Her Bitches

00:08:36 | 734 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Crystal Rush loves punishing her male bitches with pain and humiliation. Crystal starts by teasing her caged slave with her shock prod, laughing as he cringes at the site of the sparks on his cage. Crystal then zaps him a few times with the prod, mixed in with more teasing, until she decides to spank her other slave's ass. Crystal amuses herself by making the slave count the strokes and thank her for the punishment she is dishing out.

Tagged with: Electroshock, Female Domination, Femdom, latex, Smoking, Spanking
    Featuring Models: Crystal Rush

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f68436a2a1ce4/cd_s1445_crystal_spanking.mp4

3. Berlnago

Becoming Vanessa's Servant Part 6: Strap On
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:07:41 | 662 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Goddess Vanessa's bitch has finally made it to the last phase of becoming Vanessa's servant. The final test is taking Goddess Vanessa's huge cock. There are plenty of other applicants fighting for this position, so he better do a good job sucking and getting fucked by Vanessa's cock. The bitch eagerly takes Vanessa's cock in his mouth. Deep throating and gagging on her giant strap on. Once the cock is totally covered in the bitch's spit, Vanessa bends her slut over the couch and rams her cock into his tight hole. Goddess Vanessa makes her sissy beg for her cock as she pounds and slaps his ass. Vanessa gets tired of fucking him from behind so she flips him over and fucks him like a whore with his legs spread and his feet in the air. Goddess Vanessa has trained this sissy to be her complete cock whore. He loves every moment of it! Now the bitch wants to know if he has passed the test to become Vanessa's sissy servant. Goddess Vanessa tells her sissy that before she will tell him anything, he must clean her cock with his mouth and tongue. Tasting all of his ass juice! Next he must give his Goddess all of his credit cards. The bitch has proven that he really wants to be Vanessa's servant. Goddess Vanessa dismisses her bitch, telling him that she will think about approving him as her servant. The bitch crawls out of the room, not knowing his fate.

Tagged with: Crossdressing, Female Domination, femdom, Humiliation, Pegging, Sissy Training, Strapon
    Featuring Models: Vanessa Cage

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/71ee47f7fc66e/sh_s1259_6-6_vanessacage_strapon_saf_4.mp4

4. Berlnago

Enjoy This Perfect Ass

00:06:52 | 504 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Irene has a legendary ass and this scene opens with her ass engulfing a slaves head who is already kicking for air. Her slave has a tiny little cock and that gives her the urge to want to hurt him. She pulls out a bunch of clothes pins and attaches them to his balls and nipples and then sits full weight on him again. This time she gets creative and starts to apply the clothes pins between his fingers and then some more on his little berries. She shifts and he catches a quick breath so she reminds him to breath when he can because she might get comfortable and forgot about him all together.

She orders the slave to touch himself and she turns on a timer to see how long he can go without breathing. At 30 seconds he panics so she lets him breath and then says she needs 40 seconds this time. The slave squirms from lack of air, the pain of the clothes pins, and he strokes himself frantically. He makes it over 40 seconds so she gives him some more air but tells him he needs to do better and wants him to work up to 5 minutes. To help she will have her big fat girlfriend over everyday to work with him until he reaches his goal she tells him. Again she sits down and this time doesn't look at the time, she just settles in and the slave now seems to be getting more comfortable accepting his place under her ass where he dreams of spending hours every day until the end of time. "Enjoy this perfect ass" she tells him.

Mistress: Mistress Irene

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/db3f502db8922/lma-Enjoy-this-perfect-ass_saf_2.mp4

5. Berlnago

Private Property, Private Parts

00:06:22 | 467 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Miss Jasmine is confronted by a forest ranger as she walks through the forest. "This is private property and you have to leave" he tells her. She loos at him and replies "Oh really?" the scene rolls over and the ranger is now standing with his legs spread and Jasmine is kicking him in the balls. She kicks him several times and as he stumbles she reaches up and pushes him to the ground with her foot. She grabs a branch and strikes his ball before sitting on his face, undoing his belt and pulling out his cock. She makes him get up and again starts kicking him in the cock and balls. She also uses her hands to swat his cock repeatedly along with some kneeing and a lot more kicking.

Now he is ordered to kneel on all fours and she kicks him from behind until a real hard blow drops him flat to the ground. She orders him up and kicks some more and then takes the branch to his now fully exposed ass. Next she makes him kneel upright and she pulls his shirt over his face before booting him again and again. Jasmine goes in the bush and finds a stinging nettle leaf which she runs over his cock. "Which is worse, this leaf or. my high tops?" she asks as she jumps up and boots him again. As he falls on his stomach she sits on his back and tells him she will expect him back in the same place the next time she is in the forest. "Yes Mistress" he replies.

Mistress: Miss Jasmine

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/a77672504b8f8/lmf-private-property-private-parts_saf_5.mp4

6. Berlnago

To Serve Lady Edyn, Part 1

00:04:25 | 879 Mb | 3840x2160 | mp4

For potential male slaves, serving Lady Edyn means accepting an entirely new lifestyle of humiliation and submission. It means leaving your old life behind and accepting that you are of no value to her, now having become one of her large stable of male worker bees. All of her potential slaves like this one get a tryout to see if they will meet her needs. If they are then they become collared and owned. If not they are discarded and the next male in line gets his chance to serve.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/6c483f84ffc63/To_Serve_Lady_Edyn_Part_1_saf_2.mp4

7. Berlnago

Cuckolded By Tough Guy
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:11:37 | 326 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

You groggily wake up to find your girlfriend fucking another man...

He's a tough guy you had stupidly started a fight with. He easily knocked you out with one punch. As a gentleman, he helped your girlfriend drag your out-cold ass home. One thing led to another...

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/c05a42fac89fd/cuckolded_by_tough_guy_saf_4.mp4

8. Berlnago

9. Berlnago

You Will Never Forget That Lesson
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:12:04 | 788 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Slave I must punish you! Do you know why? Of course you don't, you stupid idiot! You forgot to wash my panties! After I will done with you, you'll never forget it again! You can't move but only take all punish from your Lady. I will stomp on your little dick and stomach and I start to whip your head and chest with no mercy! I won't stop untill I whip that information to your stupid head! And I don't care that you will lose your consciousness. When I will done with you, you will remember that lesson. Everytime when you look at the mirror and see blo*d marks on your body you will think about your disobedience. You will never do that again.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/76757ad82a557/You_Will_Never_Forget_That_Lesson_saf_2.mp4

10. Berlnago

So Kate heel slave shoejob part 1
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:07:49 | 178 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

I need my SO KATE heels to shine bright, I love when they look polished and sexy. My shoe slave needs to clean them for me with a tissue, carefully... I know this will excite him, he gets so easily turned on by my nyloned legs and stiletto heels.

Tags: high heels, femdom, shoejob

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/b50a2ffdb2bcd/So_Kate_heel_slave_shoejob_part_1_saf_5.mp4

11. Berlnago

Tranny teased by her heels part 1
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:07:03 | 161 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Miss Tina loves her shoe collection and has a special TV maid for keeping them in pristine condition. She also loves to tease her with her bare feet and high heels. The maid must try to remain calm and unflustered, which is a hard task at hand when kneeling in front of such a beautiful Domme.

Tags: high heels, shoe worship, stockings, lingerie, TV, tease

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/b18c144eda201/Tranny_teased_by_her_heels_part_1_saf_4.mp4

12. Berlnago

13. Berlnago

Hot blondes love dental play part 2

00:12:13 | 277 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

After the dental exam, the two blondes are now hot and horny for each other. Dentist Nikki is going to teach the joys of surgical gloves to her female patient. Want to watch how she slides those gloved hands in Shona's panties and how both girls go crazy for those gloved fingers deep inside their wet pussies?

Contains: medical, blonde, latex gloves, girl/girl, high heels, dentist

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/21ae2507ec087/Hot_blondes_love_dental_play_part_2_saf_5.mp4

14. Berlnago

Long leather coat milking
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:11:36 | 262 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

This is one of my oldest and most worn/used leather coats. It still looks hot, doesn't it? It looks perfect over my tight catsuit, boots and gloves. Do you know this coat is perfect for wanking? You have to feel this leather on your cock and balls. It is even better when I wrap it around your erection and wank you off with my gloved hands. It won't be long before you explode and you cum on my vintage leather coat.

Contains: coats/jackets, catsuit, boots, gloves, handjob, cum on coat

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/c4b330800f428/Long_leather_coat_milking_saf_3.mp4

15. Berlnago

Rubber Goddess Cheyenne - Die Heilung von GummipĆ¼ppchen 16 (Part2)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:12:24 | 281 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

The rubber doll just can not take his fingers of his little penis, the next step in Therapy should be now the fucking machine in Combination with the Hitachi vibrator. The little doll groans, moans and fights for his orgasm but as the Mistress turn around, the fingers are back again at the brick. Well, there is only one thing that helps and so on the mistress gets to the infinite horror of the doll a new key on the waistband.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/53f64ca04239e/Rubber_Goddess_Cheyenne-Die_Heilung_von_Gummipuppchen_16_Part2.mp4

16. Berlnago

Shiny Poppers Double Domination
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:11:23 | 839 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

There is little explanation needed here. Two beautiful, Asian Dommes in tight, shiny little dresses, ready to fuck you up and fuck you over with the assistance of your favorite elixir. You know you want to sniff and get fucked up for two pretty Asian girls.There is no end to this clip, because you'll want to watch on a loop, getting more fucked up each round as you goon your day away. You will binge on both of Us, and this clip will only be the beginning of your addiction.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/58d2c89c62f87/Shiny_Poppers_Double_Domination_saf_2.mp4

17. Berlnago

18. Berlnago

Ass Victim

00:11:58 | 882 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Fetish Liza often comes to stay whenever she is in London and we just love to play with a varied selection of slaves during her stays. This evening one of her leather and strap on boys came over for the evening, and bought his girlfriend, who had a mild interest in BDSM but had never experienced anything real time before. It was a humiliating experience for both of them, in this clip this slaves girlfriend has to sit on the sofa out of shot while we spit roasted and humiliated her boyfriend, our slave slave with a ferocious pounding in both holes.

In the previous clip we warm up his mouth by using his tongue as our personal polishing tool. We are both dressed in leather outfits and he will clean and polish us from head to toe with his tongue in preparation for his spit roast , well we want to look in tip top shape for the camera now, don't we? That clip is available here Leather Loser

These were such fun scenes to film for all the wrong reasons, it was a terrible idea for this slave to bring his girlfriend along, but I was actually getting off on her embarrassment and misery as I occasionally glanced over to her off camera as we degraded her boyfriend in front of her. The look on her face as her boyfriend took his pants off to reveal that he was wearing a chastity device (that she clearly hadn't seen before) was priceless. Seeing her recoil in horror as our big cocks entered this bitch and made him moan in ways that she had never heard before made Me laugh inside.

Imagine your wife or girlfriend watched you as you got pounded by us, your dirty little secret out in the open for all to see.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/88252fb2eb718/Ass_Victim_saf_4.mp4

19. Berlnago

20. Berlnago

Crystal Knight - Seduced By Spider Woman
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:12:53 | 624 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You've always fantasized about this and it's finally happening. You're caught in my web and you're spending tonight with me . I have a secret fetish. I love teasing men with my body and making them jerk off to me. You're my next play-toy. You're going to stroke it really hard for my curves in this skin tight suit. Days of fighting crime and saving the world are tiring, I need a little fun in my life and teasing you is exactly what's on my mind. I want to do this constantly; and, whenever I do I'll just come find you and make you stroke it again for me.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/7d217d90d0f5d/Crystal_Knight_Seduced_By_56_saf_2.mp4