Hard Ballbusting Videos [ Pain And Pleasure ]

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by diveha, Oct 20, 2016.

1. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

2. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

THE BEWILDERED BUSINESSMAN! Starring Mistress Bella Blackheart

Mistress Bella Blackheart has a rather particular client. A rather eccentric businessman who shows up at least a few times a week. But Bella tires of his whiny ways and decides to really put the thumbscrews to him this time and make him miss a business meeting and possibly even going home to his. This puts him in a very compromising position. Bella can force him to do anything at this point. She could turn him into a Fin sub if she so chooses, but instead she allows her whiny little bitch one opportunity for freedom. She wraps his testicles tightly with paracord and uses it as a leash. She tugs and gnaws at his delicate giblets and smacks then with her crop, he whinnies and whines as he always does and complaining little bitch! But at least he will be making it to his meeting and then home to his wife, rather than spending his night locked away in a cage.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/d2701812fa37f/The_Bewildered_Businessman.mp4

3. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

4. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

5. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ball Battered Bimbo

Mistress Kandy and Miss Jasmine have subjected a tired old slave to their Youth Rejuvenation Program and my, look at him now! A soft smooth complexion and a full head of golden hair; even his cock is young and perky! Kandy takes his cock and balls into her hands with tender care. until Jasmine applies the magic wand, which causes him to squirm and moan in pain. Seeing the slave suffer turns the ladies on and they start to slap and punch his balls. They're really quite impressed with his refreshed look, you know. Jasmine jumps up on the bench so she can knee the slave in the nuts and then she goes crazy, using them as a punching bag.

You can see that the slave's cock and balls have already taken a beating earlier that day, as they're all red and bruised. Now Kandy hops up and sits on the slave's face while Jasmine retrieves a giant sounds tool. It's time to fuck the slave, so Jasmine slips the instrument into his urethra. His cock gobbles the entire thing right up and it completely disappears inside him. Jasmine tells Kandy that the slave has confided that he has a difficult time getting hard with his wife. Well, the rejuvenation treatment must be working, because he's hard as a rock now! The ladies decide that they should leave the rod inside the slave's cock, just to ensure that he can keep it up when they're not around and he's face to face with only his wrinkled, old whale of a wife. Isn't medical science amazing??!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/dd4c42a505d6f/Ball_Battered_Bimbo.mp4

6. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

7. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

8. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

9. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ballbusting at Dusk - Sarah DiAvola

I am getting sick and tired of Andrea Dipre's nonsense. He is so bewildered from ball abuse, he doesn't know his head from his ass and he forgets all his English. I'm starting to get very impatient, and I am read to KICK HIS BALLS. I tell him where to stand and how to stay, because he can't fucking think straight and his dick and balls are screaming in pain and delirium. I want to finish him for real, to end his entire stay in the U.S. with a devastating BANG.

My body is a vision, at dusk, as the soft light hugs My curves and musculature in the most stunning way. This is an absolute showcase of My earthly assets, from My strong thighs to My svelte shoulders. My abs ripple beautifully as I twist and turn My way around this doomed cock and balls. My breasts have never looked more delicious. These velvet leopard knee-high stiletto boots are sensual weapons of testicular devastation.

I kick him at all angles......including getting down on the floor and using My sexy body to press My entire weight against his testicles, upside-down. I attack him like a kicking spider, and he is helpless to My beauty and seductive violence! Watch him TRULY surrender everything to Me, even after he reaches several breaking points. He is determined to give it all to Me, and I won't stop until I get it.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/608ff98c7f6a5/Ballbusting_at_Dusk.mp4

10. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ballbusting Superstar

Jay has always wanted to get kicked in the balls by a beautiful woman wearing a pair of Adidas Superstar and fortunately for him, Goddess London Lix wanted to help make that dream come true. In order to make the event particularly special however, London informs Jay that she is going to kick him one-hundred times good and hard! Overwhelmed with excitement that his fantasy is coming to life, he stands and takes every brutal bust from the sexy Goddess all while she teases him with her sneakers. Rock hard the entire time, Jay makes it to the end of the session with swollen balls and London rewards him by permitting him to worship her shoes!!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/1cb01ac1e78e7/Ballbusting_Superstar.mp4

11. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Black dungeon part3

The slave is tied to the metal bed, while he is kneeling on the carpet with stretched out arms. Mistress Zita tries to make him turn down the volume on his annoying screaming, but her brutal strokes with the whip doesn't really help. The slave twists and turns in his bondages, but he can't go anywhere and Mistress Zita's hard punishment won't end until she feels completely satisfied.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/a10e2ffd87679/Black_Dungeon_Part3.mp4

12. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

13. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

14. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Disappointed Anette part2

The sadist Mistress Anette give the slave the promised electroshock. He must kneel before her and wait for Anette to attach the wires to his now limp dick. His eyes are sad and he is truly afraid of Anette whose face is radiates from the satisfaction. As she turns a knob, he screams and buckles forward again and again.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/c36b46909c446/Disappointed_Anette_Part2.mp4

15. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

16. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

17. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

18. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

19. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hard Muscle Ballbusting

This is the first of three clips from an awesome ballbusting session: - a full half hour of sadistic battering by a skilled and powerful mistress. Don't watch unless you are prepared for very shocking scenes.!! Dometria has got her hands on a hardcore ballbusting slave who desperately wants extreme busting but who has lost his nerve and chickened out at the last moment on a couple of occasions. Now he is here and good to go. Too good to miss! So she gets on her MMA gloves to protect her hands and unleashes hell. Kneeling, she fires in boxing combinations into his balls and then alternates punches with knees in the groin and kicks from her thigh-high red leather boots. Follow that with flying elbows, belly punches and flying drop kicks. Then she grasps the nuts and gets him screaming as she stretches, squeezes and pulses the vulnerable extremity. Remember Dometria is a semi-pro wrestler and trained boxer and MMA fighter as well as being a top dominatrix. This relentless battering packs a serious punch. See it hammer home in unblinking close-up... watch in awe.. And then remember she's only just getting started.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/bd4f215b7e730/Hard_Muscle_Ballbusting.mp4

20. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member