Hard Ballbusting Videos [ Pain And Pleasure ]

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by diveha, Oct 20, 2016.

1. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

2. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

3. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

4. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

5. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Mistress Aleana - Blasting Your Balls Into Oblivion

Bart has been given the privilege of serving as my houseboy all day, however I've caught him slacking off in his assigned chores. I explain this to him as he's worshiping my shoes and feet. He knows there will be consequences and it just so happens that today I'm in a mood to demolish his nuts, LOL

I make him spread his legs as I give him numerous full force ball kicks. Even though I know he's in great pain, he can't seem to keep from getting an erection while I hurt him, a fact I find highly amusing. I also spank his ass a bit and trample his back in my heels. I just love kicking men in the balls ;)

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/b8e1f570843bb/Blasting_Your_Balls_Into_Oblivion.mp4

6. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

BP - 4 Girls Kick and Crush the Testicles of One Male Part 2

The girls get a ball crusher out and begin to crush his balls. Amadahy starts tightening the screws on his balls. The slave begins to cry. One after the other the girls take turns tightening his balls. They tell him to kneel. He refuses. They tighten the ball crusher until he kneels. The slave cries out for his balls. The girls don't care. They continue to tighten them. The slave begs for his balls. Jennifer tells him he does not own his balls any more. They can tighten them more and more. The slave screams. His balls are being flattened. He cries and the girls laff. They also start hitting his balls in the crusher. Jennifer decides to tighten it all the way. Now Jennifer stands on him. His hands are handcuffed behind his back and his balls are crushed. Jennifer begins to trample him. Jennifer then starts to flutter kicks his compressed flat balls. His balls are being destroyed! Jennifer kicks his compressed balls. The slave screams in agony as Jennifer kicks his balls over and over. The clip ends with Jennifer kicking his flattened balls.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/b6ca68f80108a/BP_4_Girls_Kick_and_Crush_the_Testicles_of_One_Male.mp4

7. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

8. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Busted Beyond Belief

Even a veteran ClubDom stable slave is no match for the power of Domina Nyx's ballbusting boots. With his arms suspended overhead, the slave has nowhere to go as Nyx lifts him off the ground repeatedly with savage kicks to his nuts, mixed in with some ball punches for good measure. But Nyx wants to see what he can really take without chains holding him up and takes him down for some true testing.

Nyx leads the slave out into the field by his balls, then proceeds to decimate them. Her kicks cause the slave to fall to the ground again and again, but she shows no mercy, just laughing that she can wait all day as he writhes in pain. Nyx then tells the slave that he will take ten more kicks or she will never play with him again. By kick 9 the slave has totally crumbled, lying on the ground in a fetal position. Nyx coldly gives him to the count of three to get up or she is going to start all over again. The slave barely makes the count, then is immediately dropped back to the ground by Nyx's final kick. She smiles in triumph as she stands over his broken and defeated body.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/0f170b506b27b/Busted_Beyond_Belief.mp4

9. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Cock & Ball Destroyer

Mistress Andrea Untamed puts her freshly tongue-shined leather thigh high boots to use, straddling her bound and gagged slave over the bondage horse with his cock and balls tied out tight and vulnerable to her attack. She stabbs and skewers his balls with her stiletto boot heel, fucking his foreskin with the sharp heel until he screams in pain through his rubber bit gag.

Crying, sobbing, and drooling, Andrea's slave proves just how much of a pussy he is as she stomps and crushes his pathetic nuts and dick under her size 11 boot sole, snuffing them out like a cigarette butt on the street, taunting him about his useless excuse for a penis as she destroys it, making his watch the brutality.

By the time she's done punishing him for his pathetic manhood, with him its hard to tell whats more bruised: his balls or his fragile male ego.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/f1ca952403868/Cock_and_Ball_Destroyer.mp4

10. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

11. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Venus Vendetta - Electric shocks

I released the losercock out of the foil and stroke him slowly with her my long fingernails. I bandaged the losers eyes and he quakes with fear, even though he don´t know what will happen to him. His slavecock must suffer today! He gets electric shocks on his balls and his complete cock. He jerks and whines the fucking loser, but Im VenusVendetta gets on.

Ich hab diesen Loser Schwanz aus der Folie befreit und streichel ihn langsam mit meinen langen Fingernägeln. Ich hab dem Feigling Augen verbunden und er zittert vor Angst, weiß aber noch nicht was mit ihm passiert. Sein Sklavenschwanz muss heute richtig leiden! Er bekommt Stromschläge auf seine Eier und den kompletten Schwanz. Er zuckt und wimmert, der jämmerliche Versager, doch ich mache immer weiter.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/08ae52eea29c6/Electric_Shocks_Venus_Vendetta.mp4

12. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

13. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

KAC-No Respect for Weak Men

So what if he took her out to an expensive restaurant? He is still a pig. He thought she'd fuck him if he spent enough money on her. Typical. So Ms Bijou decides to teach him that it is he who has to earn HER respect, not the other way around. In fact, after his poor choice of expensive restaurant, he needs to win her back by being an upstanding man. If his knees hit the floor, he's out of her life. Can he pass this test of manhood? (Includes ball kicking from front and back, and some ball punching. His balls are tightly cinched, which makes them extra sensitive!)

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/974972f5af738/KAC_No_Respect_for_Weak_Men.mp4

14. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Make Yourself Useful, Bitch!

Mistress Bijou has already spent a good deal of time kicking this guy in the nuts, but he held fast. So she proceeded to tie up his cock and balls to make things extra sensitive, and continued kicking him in a different pair of shoes. Needless to say, he is suffering greatly with his genitals cinched and often crumbles to the floor after impact. One must wonder, is this guy more useful to Bijou on his hands and knees than upright? He even gets his bhlud on her heels and fails to properly lick up the mess. Maybe Mistress will just use him to sit on!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/3f21e442660e1/Make_Yourself_Useful_Bitch.mp4

15. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Putting the Boot In

Featuring Mistress Arella. The slave is desperate to be under Mistress Arella's ownership, only he doesn't know she needs a good ballbusting slave. A few sharp kicks to his balls and he soon realises the magnitude of his challenge.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/17d561acf6e67/Mistress_Arella_Putting_the_Boot_In.mp4

16. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Axa Jay - Pain and Pleasure

Defiant Dave, is not having a good day, Axa is not happy with him attempting to cheat during their latest match, so Axa has taken upon herself to teach Dave a lesson he will never forget. So she has tied him to the ring, and sets about putting him through some serious pain and pleasure, first the pleasure, being tied to the ring with Axa only inches away from you in some serious lingerie. The pain! she can do anything she wants with his balls, so she sets about giving him a serious ballbusting, ballstretching, ball pulling session, added to the fact she keeps stroking and playing with his cock, so as he get's more turned on by Axa his pain and pleasure, get worse and worse. Axa does not hold back on Dave in this session, she seriously gives him a good kicking!!! Oh did we talk about the cock and ball slapping that Dave suffers as well!! Hi-Def download with lower file size.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/67f51e26cc86b/Pain_and_Pleasure_Axa_Jay.mp4

17. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Slave X Return to Suffering- Femdom Mandy Flores

Mistress Mandy carts slave x to the dungeon stuffed in the cargo area of Her SUV,pulls him out by his leash, and leads him into Her perfect Mind Fuck paradise! She sensually and seductively caresseshis cock and balls, causing his man meat to swell into a mind numbing erection..... and then follows it with blow after stinging blow of Her flogger!More stroking and soft seductive speaking... followed by punch after punch to his defensless balls! .......From 100 clothes pins painfully biting every possible piece of testicle skin.....topainful knees to the groin......to beautiful, fishnet nylon coveredfeet, kicking him into complete agony......to Her staggeringly unhinged use of Her flogger....... all interlaced with the beauty and sultry seductiveness that makes him yearn for more!this video takes you through the experience of all of it with slave x, letting you imagine being with Her, touched by Her, destroyed and humiliated into a blissful existence that is just for Her entertainment..

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/4539d7ba87d57/Slave_X_Return_To_Suffering.mp4

18. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Smoking Hot Ballbusting

If you have a fetish for British femdom, ballbusting and/or smoke fetish this will be just the scene for you to watch. Miss Jessica Wood has slave nchd13 for his first private session and then iteven filmed. Ballbusting and a smoking hot Miss Jessica Wood, is whaton the menu for the poor slave. Miss Jessica Wood slap, kick and squeeze the slaves balls, until he fall to the floor in pain and agony. The pleasure from torturing the slaves balls is however not enough for Miss Jessica Wood and she decides to relax with a good old fashioned cigarette. As the slave ask for a taste of the cigarette, Miss Jessica Wood feel compassion and blows the smoke under the slaves rubber mask. As a natural ending of a ballbusting session Miss Jessica Wood make sure the slaves balls will remember her...

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/e6d5f97a5253f/SMOKING_HOT_BALLBUSTING.mp4

19. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

So You Wanna Be My Slave- Part One

This is very much a "fly on the wall" look at one of my sessions. I have a new slave and am testing out his potential. I begin with CBT- tying up his balls, kicking them, weighing them down and squeezing them. All the while, I am planting seeds for future punishments and testing out his wits. They are slower than mine of course... I even whack his ass with a violin- just to warm it up. I must say this slave is very amusing- certainly he makes me laugh. He is also very inspiring- I bring out a kitchen knife and contemplate castrating him. Of course he doesn't want this, which means he owes me some other form of suffering. With every punishment he doesn't take, he is placing himself more and more in my debt. I am setting him up to fail!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/b01779c59ba5c/So_You_Wanna_Be_My_Slave_Full_Version_Part_One.mp4

20. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Steel Claw Slasher

Helplessly hanging from the bondage cross, Cybill Troy's slave is defenseless against her excruciating torments as she rakes her hand of razor-sharp steel claws over his tender flesh over and over, digging the curved points of each claw into his shredded skin as they slice him from end to end.
    He cannot escape the sharp daggers from invading his cock between the bars of his steel chastity cage of his now striped balls.
    The deep urethral sounding he receives while still lock eup in the chastity device is almost merciful by comparison

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/fc1891f0ae986/Steel_Claw_Slasher.mp4