Hard Ballbusting Videos [ Pain And Pleasure ]

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by diveha, Oct 20, 2016.

1. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

2. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

3. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

4. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

5. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

If the boy cannot keep his ass still I will control him by his balls! I rope up his nuts and stretch them back between his legs. Pulling on the rope gives me perfect control and discipline whenever I need it. Now I can smash his ass and keep him in line with his bollocks. Perfect! I mix hard slow strokes with rapid fire caning for fifty strokes. Then I give him six with the savage Singapore cane so that he will know what keeps the crime rate down in Singapore!! Then it's just smashing and thrashing as I really get into the zone. It's wave after wave of fire caning with sort bouts of hard dragoon cane and Singapore cane in between. I've got my rope-a-dope on a string! But he still manages to jerk the bondage bench half way across the room with his struggles. But by now I'm having so much fun I don't care any longer. Finally his screaming and begging for mercy become boring after more than two hundred strokes under restraint, so I stop and haul him off to my wet room to p1ss on his battered and striped red ass. Lucky slave!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Links:

https://keep2s.cc/file/db1c237a1bc37/Balls_Roped_Ass_Smashed.part1.rar
    https://keep2s.cc/file/1952ab923f190/Balls_Roped_Ass_Smashed.part2.rar

6. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

7. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Angelina doesn't cope well being fired by her boss, so she unleashes her anger on his balls. She delivers kicks, knees, punches, stomps, butt drops right in the middle of his office.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://keep2s.cc/file/3179037bddea6/Ballbusting_0457.wmv

8. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Mistress Lilse has her slave tightly bound to the X frame as She calmly announces that She is going to carry out some experimental torment on his ugly small cock and balls. To heighten the sensation and give Her something to play with She fits a tight rubber band around the base of his cock and ball sack. For this cruel and sadistic Mistress the experiment is quite simple - the more pain She can inflict and the more the slave screams the more pleasure She will derive. A vigorous application of the vicious pinwheel precedes a brutal attachment of ball weights which painfully stretch the slave's balls. The heavy steel ball weights are a source of great amusement for Mistress Lilse but not so for Her captive. And then the slave must torture himself by swinging the weights continuously whilst his Mistress merely laughs at his excruciatingly painful predicament. He can only hope that She grows tired of watching him inflict his own pain but this is a forlorn hope.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://keep2s.cc/file/b0347d984f4df/Ba ... g_0458.mp4

9. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

10. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

11. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

12. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

His girlfriend has brought him to the Brighton Dungeon to learn a thing or two! What man wouldn't want that? Dometria teaches him a lesson in pleasure and pain. Electric loops on the cock. Stimulating. Or painful? Stiletto on the cock. Trick or treat? The spiky wheel. An exact mix of pain and pleasure. Cock punishment or cock therapy?

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://keep2s.cc/file/3fbcd7323bb45/CBT_Tease_Or_Torture.wmv

13. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

14. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

15. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

16. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

17. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

18. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I have a truly vicious imagination. How about pumping volts through a hard cock so that it spasms and dances and then ripping the balls to shreds with a zipper AT THE SAME TIME! Fuckin ace!! All I need is a tough boy who can stay hard under torture and who is too stubborn to wimp out when he is in total agony. And here he is, on a table in my dungeon. Electro-bands tight round his balls and base of his cock and metallic loops around the shaft and under the rim of the cock-helmet, all wired up to my trusty Erostek box. I use the Phase 2 setting and get a harsh pulse throbbing through the cock. Then I make the cock dance! It spasms with every pulse as I speed it up or slow it down. Total cock control. The cock pulses under remote control at my every command. At the same time, I fasten a tight clothespin zipper on his bollocks till they are clamped tight in agony. When I trample this taut and throbbing package with my heels or slap the pegs about with a crop it sends the electrics jagging through him like crazy. So I sit on his face and clamp my asshole over his nose to give him strength and muffle his screams. Then I rip the pegs off his sac with my zipper. They are very tight and I have to keep jerking real hard to dislodge them. This is gloriously cruel! Inflicting awful pain and listening to the screams coming up from under my ass. That's hot. This just makes me want to hurt this boy even more.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://keep2s.cc/file/c7133cd01a4d2/Electro_Shock_And_Zipper_CBT.mp4

19. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

20. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member