Hard Ballbusting Videos [ Pain And Pleasure ]

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by diveha, Oct 20, 2016.

1. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

2. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

3. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

4. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

5. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

6. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

7. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Can Kick you as Hard as I Want

"So I really get to kick him as hard as I want?" Nineteen year old Naomi asks. Amadahy emphatically assures her, "Yes!" This is Naomi's very first time busting balls. She loves it! "Kick him harder!" Amadahy encourages. Naomi gets in a flurry of very solid kicks. "OMG this is awesome! Your first time and you're ripping it up!" Amadahy says. "Thanks girl!" Naomi replies. Amadahy takes a turn at the slave. She kicks the slave as hard as she can. Naomi follows. "I love this!" Naomi says while kicking the slave. "I want to go, I want to kick him until he's down." Amadahy says. "Ok," replies Naomi, "but then we get to stand him back up and go again, right?"

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/ab38ff525b5b6/I_Can_Kick_you_as_Hard_as_I_Want.mp4

8. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"So I really get to kick him as hard as I want?" Nineteen year old Naomi asks. Amadahy emphatically assures her, "Yes!" This is Naomi's very first time busting balls. She loves it! "Kick him harder!" Amadahy encourages. Naomi gets in a flurry of very solid kicks. "OMG this is awesome! Your first time and you're ripping it up!" Amadahy says. "Thanks girl!" Naomi replies. Amadahy takes a turn at the slave. She kicks the slave as hard as she can. Naomi follows. "I love this!" Naomi says while kicking the slave. "I want to go, I want to kick him until he's down." Amadahy says. "Ok," replies Naomi, "but then we get to stand him back up and go again, right?"

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

9. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

10. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

11. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

12. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

13. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I WILL BREAK YOUR BALLS ALL THAT I LIKE LOOSER! Starring Goddess Luna Li

When you let Goddess Luna Li down. Especially if she's had a bad day. Well then something is bound to be broken. Most likely your balls if you happen to be her slave!!

The Goddess has had it with her lackadaisical slave! She's going to make him feel as smothered and Chokked as she does after a hard days of Goddess work! It's not fair that he cannot get all of his chores done! It's not bad enough that he has to work 14 hours a day so that he can give her all of his money! He doesn't make enough money and he can't get his work done. What a Fuckin Loser! Goddess Luna Wraps her beautiful legs around his neck and shows him how she feels, She squeezes that life right out of him. But she's quick to bring him back to his senses when she starts pummeling and kicking his miserable balls, while repeatedly calling him a loser.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/315c13d0cdb7f/I_WILL_BREAK_YOUR_BALLS_ALL_THAT_I_LIKE_LOOSER.mp4

14. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/e0b7501a8693c

15. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

16. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

17. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hope Harper - Little Hope Facesits Daddys Lackey

Hope Harper has been left with the lackey her fathers hired. If daddy only knew the things little Hope does to the lackey while hes away. Hope makes the lackey wear a mask, because she hates looking at its ugly face. She makes the loser get on the ground. Hope grinds her cute ass all over the morons ugly face. She makes him smell her ass. Hope gets giddy and giggles as she smooshes the lackeys face deeper and deeper into her. She sits full weight on the losers face and smothers him. Hope denies him air. As the moron starts to fade, he struggles beneath Hope. Eventually he bucks her. Hope is livid. She cant believe the lackey threw her off of his face. Thats what he gets paid for. Hope stands and brings the lackey to its feet. She kicks the lackey in the balls. This clip includes bonus footage of Amadahy and Alexa busting piggys balls in, Ball Busting Workout Results in Broken Kick Bag.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/d4689b4f32737/Little_Hope_Facesits_Daddys_Lackey.mp4

18. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

19. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

20. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

21. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member