Hard Ballbusting Videos [ Pain And Pleasure ]

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by diveha, Oct 20, 2016.

1. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Never Cum Again

Mistress Lyra has just found out that her slave has been a two-timing bastard trying get his cock milked by another Domme. There is no excuse for a cheating, lying slave especially when he knows he is not allowed to orgasm without his Mistress's permission. He is severely punished by having his balls kicked, bashed and busted by both pissed off Mistresses to the point of never being able to physically cum like a man again.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/276eaebb269e0/mistress_lyra_louvel_and_miss_goldie_never_cum_again.mp4

2. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

3. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

4. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

5. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Screaming louder and louder part3

First the slave gets some hard face slaps from Mistress Zita and Mistress Anette, but much more is coming. After tying his wrists Zita strokes his naked thighs with a riding crop, making him jump up and down. Then a blindfold comes and few more hard smack, then a cane in the hands of Mistress Anette, who uses it to stroke his thighs again. Suddenly Zita grabs his cock and starts to pull it hard, that makes him scream more than before.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/7dcfb3759a110/Screaming_louder_and_louder_part3.mp4

6. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Shoe Perv Always Pays

What have I walked in on? My pathetic little worm of a slave sniffing and licking my shoes while playing with himself! How dare he touch My beautiful shoes without permission. Dressed in a short leather dress, I risk an upskirt flash if I deal with him now but he will learn. Licking My shoes must have been much tastier than the carpet I will make him eat! My beautiful feet will kick and stomp on his pathetic boday until he learns his lesson

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/37999eddbd3ea/Shoe_Perv_Always_Pays.mp4

7. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

8. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Some Ball Pain, Some Ass Worship

Miss Bliss and Pandora aren't always cruel to their slaves. Sure this one will have his balls kicked, but they will also reward his suffering by letting him occasionally worship their ass. That's because a horny slave is always a compliant slave.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/0cdf10e4dba7a/Some_Ball_Pain_Some_Ass_Worship.mp4

9. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sometimes I Just Like To Kick Him

This scene opens with Princess Skylar talking about how she likes to kick her slave. It may be because he has been bad, or maybe because he has been good, or maybe because she can and just wants to. We see her slave standing with his legs spread, eyes covered, and waiting for her, knowing what is to come. She tells him to go to his knees and put his hands behind his back. She wastes no time landing a solid blow to his already battered cock and balls. Skylar has powerful legs and each blow is solid. She lands a few, then starts with a series of kicks until he goes to the ground. She pets him and tells him that he knows it's good for him and to get back up.

She makes him take off his shorts and the poor bitch is rock hard, betrayed by his own cock. She gets behind him and with the camera in front of the slave you see each kick come up and hit him directly on his sack. After about 20 kicks Skylar sits down on her slave turning him into her human furniture. She threatens to put nipple clamps on him and when he begs her not to she says she will refrain from doing so but only if she hears no complaining from the pending kicks to his nuts. She them jumps up and starts her attack on his battered berries yet again. Next she has him turn to face her with his hands on his head and again starts to kick him. She kicks him super hard and he has the nerve to swear. Shame, this means more sever punishment. "I love busting his balls", she smiles at the camera.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/863b64e73c173/Sometimes_I_Just_Like_To_Kick_Him.mp4

10. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Stella39 (HD) - Mistress Stella

Stella gets her slave out of his corner. She punches him in the face, spits in his mouth and makes ballbusting with him. He must do masturbation in front of her while Stella is watching TV. In between Stella beats and spits on his cock and makes ballbusting with her boots. Her slave has to lick her boots and do not stop to make masturbation. He must come on her boots. Beautiful close-ups and great domination.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/9b9dae457d106/Stella39.mp4

11. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The Brazilian

Chloe knows how to deal with perverts who want themselves when they come in for a wax treatment...

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/a59e6081bcc22/The_Brazilian.mp4

12. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The payment for worshiping My new leather boots

Another weekend - another weekend break with one of My slaves. I have just got Myself a new pair of boots: over the knee, high heel, exquisite black leather. Gorgeous boots. My slave will have the opportunity to be the first one to worship them, but he will have to pay for this privilege. And I'm not talking about money, he will pay with his balls. Is he ready to have his balls abused, and maybe even destroyed? And is his hard-on caused by the idea that he will get to worship My boots, or that he will have his balls destroyed?

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/0ee2e9631b4dc/The_payment_for_worshiping_My_new_leather_boots.mp4

13. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

14. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Totally Awesome Ballbusting

I keep my slave strung up in my dungeon, masked and locked in chastity, awaiting my wrath. He knows the drill: whenever the chastity device comes off, he needs to be suffering, or else he gets locked right back up.
    After the first kick to his balls, he begs to be put back in, but I keep on destroying his balls with kick after kick, laughing at his pain and reminding him that he will continue to suffer for my amusement. With each hard kick and knee to the nuts, he tries to fall to the groun

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/bd45acfbca742/Totally_Awesome_Ballbusting.mp4

15. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

BALL AND COCK TORTURE FOR A MAGICAL CHRISTMAS - Mistress Iside

I bought some new equipments for CBT and obviously wanna test them straightaway on one of my slaves..... I love torturing genitals of my slaves.... and a long session of CBT is just what I need.... simply reducing the balls of this slave as dried prunes.... soon it will be Christmas.... so torturing this slave's balls i may hope they will dry out just in time to use them as a decoration for my Christmas Tree..... Wanna bet I'll succeed ? MOBILE VERSION:Buy Now &

Ho comprato dei nuovi attrezzi per il cbt e ovviamente voglio subito testarli su uno dei miei schiavi .....Adoro torturare le palle e i genitali dello schiavo ....una lunga seduta di cbt e' proprio quello che ci vuole ....voglio proprio ridurre le palle di questo schiavo come delle prugne secche ....fra poco e' natale ....quindi torturando le palle di questo schiavo potro sperare che essiccandosi in tempo potro poi usarli come addobbo per il mio albero di natale ....vuoi scommettere che ci riusciro ?

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/085ecdb0cfa0e/BALL_AND_COCK_TORTURE_FOR_A_MAGICAL_CHRISTMAS.mp4

16. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ball Basher

Mistress Riley Jenner uses her slave's nuts for target practice. No Ball is safe!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/b83b80b4ec960/Ball_Basher.mp4

17. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Amadahy and Mia - Ballbusting Workout with Squats and Kicks

Amadahy and Mia have started incorporating ballbusting piggy into their workouts. They start off with some squats, which lead straight into ball kicks. The pair alternate between stretching and kicking. Piggy's dicklet keeps getting in the way, so they wrap it. This way they can make sure they are getting direct hits to the balls. They do some lunges into the kicks. The lunging into the kicking results in some very forceful, accurate strikes. The gym equipment simply cannot keep up with the hard kicks from the girls. It collapses. Its balls have been pulverized. Amadahy and Mia leave it to move on to the next workout station.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/78e3c8d10920b/Ballbusting_Workout_with_Squats_and_Kicks.mp4

18. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

BALLS IN FEVERISH TORMENT HD - Mistress Iside

Dear diary, this slave thinks he deserves my golden nectar directly in his mouth, but he is totally wrong; instead, he will have to hand me his cock and balls on a plate for the worst CBT torture of his life. I'm gonna to tightly bind his cock and balls, so that he will be suffering even more under my brutal strokes. His cock and balls will be stretched out during the entire predicament: I'm gonna to tie them to a high point and, to the opposite side, I will hang a bucket full of water. While his body is writhing for the unbearable pain, he needs to pay attention not to let the water spill, otherwise the punishment will be even harsher: in addition to the rope and the bucket, I will fill his cock and ball with several clamps. This may appear enough as a punishment but I'm not satisfied yet, my sadistic mind suggests me something special to complete the session: my terrible violet wand is going to deliver the finishing blow to his flaccid cock. I WANT TO COVER HIS BALLS WITH BLACK STRIPES, A REALLY AGONIZING TORTURE!

Caro diario se questo schiavo pensa di meritare il mio nettare direttamente sulla sua bocca si sbaglia di grosso dovra' invece offrire il suo cazzo e le sue palle direttamente su un piatto d'argento per soffrire la piu' orribile tortura CBT della sua vita . Leghero' in modo molto stretto il suo cazzo e le sue palle per renderlo ancora piu doloranti sotto i miei micidiali colpi di frusta . Voglio che il suo cazzo e le sue palle siano in trazione per tutto il tempo della tortura e infatti li leghero' con una corda in un punto alto e dalla parte opposta mettero' un secchio pieno d'acqua. Mentre si agita per il dolore insopportabile deve stare attento a non farne cadere nemmeno una goccia se non vuole che la punizione che ho in serbo per lui sia ancora piu' terribile di quanto sia gia' , infatti, oltre alla corda con il secchio riempiro' il cazzo e le palle con diverse pinze. Potrebbe sembrare gia' abbastanza dura come punizione, ma non sentendomi appagata a sufficienza, la mia mente sadica mi suggerisce qualcosa di molto particolare per completare il tutto : La mia terribile violet wand servira' a dare il colpo di grazia al suo cazzo floscio . VOGLIO RICOPRIRE LE SUE PALLE DI STRIATURE NERE E BLU PER UNA TORTURA DAVVERO STRAZIANTE !

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/4cc373849b948/BALLS_IN_FEVERISH_TORMENT.mp4

19. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Amadahy and Cali - Brat Princess Cross Training with Human Gym Equipment

Amadahy and Cali workout with human gym equipment. One slave is stationed as a bench for upper body conditioning and another is stationed as a kick bag for lower body. The upper body station gets face sat while the lower body station gets ball kicked. The Princesses cross train at both stations. They listen to pop music and have fun with their workout. The girls exercise until they realize they are thirsty. The waterboy is nowhere to be found. Eventually they leave to track down the waterboy and beat him.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/e6699bd01ed51/Brat_Princess_Cross_Training_with_Human_Gym_Equipment.wmv

20. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

MISTRESS GAIA - BURNED BALLS

Imagine... I have your cock tightly padlocked in a metal chastity cage. I'm wearing black silk stockings and tight latex gloves. As you lay helpless on the floor, I'm going to sit on your face and smother you with my beautiful ass. You will struggle for me as you gasp for air. It won't help you breathe any better, your going to suffer more. I light my cigarette and continue to enjoy hearing those muffled squeaks coming from you. I know you want to experience some pleasure, so I decide to turn up the heat. I begin to burn your balls with my cigarette, and as I sit tightly on your face, your squeals won't be heard. Smothered and burned, a excellent combination as you painfully suffer for the pleasure of Mistress Gaia...

Ho proprio bisogno di rilassarmi tanto, la sola sigaretta non mi aiuta, il mio schiavo, il mio zerbino si sacrifichera' per Me. Il suo cazzetto chiuso nella gabbia metallica della cintura di castita' senza possibilita' di eccitarsi, usero' le sue inutili palle proprio come un posa cenere. La cenere ardente nelle sue palle mi fara' proprio ridere e sollevare d'umore...

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/0590640d11d0f/BURNED_BALLS_MISTRESS_GAIA.mp4