Hard Ballbusting Videos [ Pain And Pleasure ]

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by diveha, Oct 20, 2016.

1. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Vicious Villainess

An beautiful yet evil villainess has captured Superman she wants to keep him under her control once and for all. She locks a mind control collar on him forcing him to obey her every command. Anissa pulls down his pants humiliating him by revealing his naked cock and balls. His ripe balls are just too temping to resist, she must BUST THEM!! She slaps, knees, & kicks his balls then orders he stand back up and take more punishment.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/057d6c2bf2447/Vicious_Villainess.mp4

2. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

We Lost Your Chastity Key! (Cock Torture)

She may have lost the key to her slave's steel chastity, but that doesn't mean Mistress Scarlet will spare his CBT training!

Mistress Scarlet and her friend Mistress Midnight want to have some fun at the expense of one of their slaves.

This particular slave is fairly new and not let learnt his place. Because of his whining attitude and disgusting inability to control his erections in the presence of any Mistress, he's been kept in painfully tight chastity for a very long time.

Mistress Scarlet has such a low opinion of the this worthless, complaining little cretin, she paid zero care to where the key of his chastity cage went. As his bits have been cruelly crushed into the cage for oh so long, she thinks it would be fun to let him think he's earned his way to a bit of fresh air around his nasty dangling thing. Perhaps if he behaves she'll bolt cutter the cage off or maybe it'll be his cock that gets to feel the bolt cutter bite.

The chastity slave doesn't realize how lucky and privileged to be in their presence, let alone any idea of what these Mistresses will do to him. After a short and tempting insight into his possible life under Mistress Scarlets ass, Mistress Midnight is called in to help educate this disappointing specimen.

His education comes by a vicious cropping of his so called manhood, taunting his pathetic wriggling body & verbal assaults to wipe any little shreds of hope he has that anything he thinks or does matters at all to these two Mistresses.

Mistress Scarlet and Mistress Midnight will teach this pretty boy that he's not special, not even good at basic directions. He better learn that any abhorrent erection he sprouts, will be cropped back into a state of limp fear, if he's lucky enough that the bolt cutters don't slip that is

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/1e9135a93f9e2/We_Lost_Your_Chastity_Key.mp4

3. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Year Of The Cane. Starring Mistress Akella

After an entire year in chastity, Mistress Akella felt it only appropriate that on his release, he should receive a years worth of cane strokes... on his cock! No less than three hundred and sixty five strokes of the cane leave him writhing in agony, swollen and feeling very sorry for himself! Mistress Akella delivers each stroke with venom and to ensure he didn't writhe around too much, she sat with her perfect leather clad ass, directly over his face.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/87297f04a2932/Year_Of_The_Cane.mp4

4. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

5. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ballbusting and hard trampling - Mistress Blackdiamoond

Now the slave lies at the hard ground with lot of rivets. This is already very painful but I want to punish him even more and so I walk about his body and also trample his dick! It's so much fun to torture this wimp! And I want him to stand it for quite a time so I can satisfy my sadistic desires... *g* Ballbusting, trampling and smoking is also included!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/e8d67ae5c960f/Ballbusting_and_hard_trampling.mp4

6. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

BallBusting Contest Duchess Danni vs. Queen Quenzi

This is being written by the new "clip description slave" that has been commanded to watch all Mean Girls' clips and do all their writeups from now on because they shouldn't have to do their own writeups. This is how I serve because I cannot live at Mean Girl Manor. I am to watch, review, and give a complete and fair description of each clip from a slave perspective to all potential clip-buyers before deciding to make their purchase.
    Duchess Dani and Queen Quenzi are having a ballbusting contest. This is quickly becoming the favorite sport at the Mean Girl Manor. They are going to keep doing this until every mean girl goes up against all the other mean girls to determine who the best ballbuster is. Plus they just love kicking guys in the nuts so they just literally do this every week now. Duchess Dani and Queen Quenzi are both hard ball kickers with no fear of destroying the slave's nuts. In fact they kick the slave's balls so hard that the biggest problem with the contest is the slave wants to quit only halfway through. The slave says he can't take anymore so they make him grovel at their feet and beg for mercy. They tell the slave his begging better be convincing otherwise they will start up again. When the slave says "please I can't take anymore" Duchess Dani hears "please kick my balls some more." She commands the slave to get up and the ballbusting contest resumes until there is a winner. But you'll have to watch the clip until the end to find out who won. This is another great Mean Girls ballbusting video. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it an "8.5."

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/2b7964d18c57c/BallBusting_Contest_Duchess_Danni_vs._Queen_Quenzi.mp4

7. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ballbusting Slave To His Knees - Princess Bella, Princess Aria

Princess Bella and Princess Aria are looking incredibly sexy in their outfits and are ready to have some fun ballbusting one of the slaves. Princess Bella starts off with full force kicks right from the beginning. There is no easing into anything with Princess Bella when it comes to ballbusting. Before long Princess Bella's powerful ball kicks have collapsed the slave to his knees. Princess Aria tells Princess Bella, "You really know how to bring guys to their knees. I'm so glad I have you as my mentor." Princess Aria's turn is next and since she's the new girl around Mean Girl Manor she's still working on improving her ballbusting technique and is glad to have the extra practice time. "I'm getting so much ballbusting practice in I'm probably going to become an expert," says Princess Aria as she continues kicking the slave in the balls. Goddess Rodea (off camera) shouts to the Princesses to bring the slave down to his knees! Princess Bella and Princess Aria respond with a flurry of kicks bringing the slave to the ground. The slaves only respite from the onslaught of ball kicks he's receiving is when he down on his knees groveling and kissing their boots before ultimately being ordered to stand back up again and submit his batter balls to even more kicks.

I like how the slave is getting kicked in the balls basically just so Princess Aria can get more ballbusting practice in. And she in turn will use the ballbusting skills she develops to dominate and control even more slaves! It's exactly how things should be! Also, you can tell that Princess Aria is going to be a great ballbuster. She already has great technique using her left and right feet interchangeably so there's almost no pause between kicks. The second the toe of her right boot touches the ground the left boot is already on its way up to deliver another kick. This allows her to deliver a rapid fire series of kicks that's sure to be the cause of a lot of suffering in slave's balls going forward. I really enjoyed seeing a new ballbusting star in the making in this clip. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it a "9."

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/1e13d3c12a4f8/Ballbusting_Slave_To_His_Knees.mp4

8. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

9. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ballbusting - hitting his balls again and again - Mistress Blackdiamoond

Well, let's see how much this slave can take. I'll now attack his balls - by throwing a hard ball on his jewels again and again. The slave obviously has to return the ball to me every time while I'm doing the target practice. I'm getting better and better - and hit his balls so hard he moans in pain - which only motivates me to hit him again even harder!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/4f4c94fbfba2e/Ballbusting_hitting_his_balls_again_and_again.mp4

10. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Beaten and Busted

Queen Qandisa and Goddess Amadahy drag their slave into the barn. "It's time for some ball games!" They squeal, excitedly. Amadahy delivers some hard belly punches to the slave first to render him breathless in order for him to become weaker. The women demand he hold his hands above his head while they deliver the hardest kicks in years. He falls to the floor over and over again but still they demand him to stand and take more pain. Amadahy squeezes the slave's neck between her legs and tries to make him reach to kiss her feet but he just can't as she chokes him. Eventually the women grab his balls and are digging their nails in, discussing how much he suffered for them today.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/0cd50c152d223/Beaten_and_Busted.mp4

11. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Break My Window, I'll Break Your Balls

I can't believe this asshole broke my window while moving his ladder. He shouldn't be allowed to do any type of construction work. Well this lazy bastard doesn't want to fix my window. He wants to pay for it and be on his jolly way, well I'm not having it. We argue and he tries to leave to which I respond with a swift kick in the balls! Once he gets me pissed off it's on! I punch, kick, stop, elbow his balls in a fury of swift revenge. I almost smother him to get him to shut up and choke him a little with my legs as I hit his balls. Not only does he agree to fix my window, but he's going to be my personal handyman from now on!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/f38a763e96fe1/Break_My_Window_Ill_Break_Your_Balls.mp4

12. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

13. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

14. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Constance's Cuckold

Constance's cuckold doesn't get sex. She has a husband for that. He is a real man. Her cuck is just a play toy. Someone to mess with, take his money and leave him frustrated. She loves to rub it in his face - figuratively. He'll never get near her pussy with any part of his body.

Tied to the bed, with his legs in shackles, Constance works her cuck up. He's so excited, but she warns him she and her husband will be the only ones having fun that evening. Once he is on the edge, she leave him there to go on her date.

The next morning she returns, nude and smelling of sex. Cuck is still fastened to the bed like a good little loser. She decides to reward him by coercing a ruined orgasm in his cage. Besides, that only serves to frustrate him even more.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/1b7af5a98be2e/Constances_Cuckold.mp4

15. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

16. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

FEMDOM DREAMHOUSE BALLBUSTING

Myself n Miss Kitty are welcoming this lowly worm into our home, he must prove himself a useful asset to us. A good slave should be able to perform on demand n endure whatever sadistic games we wish to play. Today we felt like some ball crus**** so he must take every kick, stomp n smack we deliver. I do so love the feel of a loser's balls squashing under my feet.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/e05442027762f/Femdom_Dreamhouse_Pop_his_balls_harsh_ballbusting.mp4

17. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

18. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

19. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Severe Spikes Cut Testicles And The Scene Way too Short!

Chichi medina wanted to try out a new pair of cute and cruel spikes. But as she kicked and kicked the skin ripped more and more. Since we only had time to film 2 clips we were concerned about both clips being removed. And so after only 2 minutes, the kicking had to be stopped. But as you will see for those of you who choose to view the entire scene on our twitter, she did not stop there! She lay the slave down and dug the spikes into its ripped flesh, smiling as ever at the results!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/5d729e2e219cf/Severe_Spikes_Cut_Testicles_And_The_Scene_Way_too_Short.mp4

20. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Slave Punishment Camp

Queen Quenzi and Duchess Dani are LOVING their new "jobs" as the newest Mean Girls at the Mean Girl "Desert Punishment Camp and Vacation House". They just turned 18 recently and can't believe that they can actually get paid to kick losers in the balls as much as they want!! All we have to do is send them a slave that fucked up at Mean Girl Manor- and they can do whatever they want to them. Complete power over a stripped, quivering adult male at their feet. Quite a rush for an 18 year old! (Trust us, we all know the feeling from being there ourselves- it is awesome. You get used to it over time...but that first time kicking some loser's balls in after you were just in high school a few months ago and had to take "orders" from retarrded old losers like this- it is fucking GREAT. And they DESERVE it, lets be honest!)

Here we filmed them in the basement of the Punishment Camp as they got two slaves together and gave them some pretty nasty kicks to their balls. BOTH of them were going up and down like pathetic little fleshy elevators! Kick, down on the ground, back up, kick, down again. Sooo pathetic. The best part is that this was their first time kicking slaves balls in and they were GREAT at it! And obviously having SO much fun now that they are both 18 and able to do whatever they want to grown-ass losers...

Word of advice, don't get sent here. Quenzi and Dani will DESTROY your balls. Just do your fucking job as a slave in the first place.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/9dcfbcd4ed721/Slave_Punishment_Camp.mp4