Hard Ballbusting Videos [ Pain And Pleasure ]

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by diveha, Oct 20, 2016.

1. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Busted Beachball Marathon - Goddess Deanna

18 minutes of continuous Ballbusting. Make some popcorn, go grab your lotion and a box of tissues, and get some ice for those blue balls of yours just in case they start to ache watching this poor guy get completely emasculated by Goddess Deanna!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/6e18e290533ee/Busted_Beachball_Marathon.mp4

2. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Crushed Manhood

Mistress Yasmin breaks in her new slave the old fashion way. She squeezes, pulls, stomps, kicks and destroys his precious cock and balls until he is begging for mercy!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/646ec325e6219/Crushed_Manhood.mp4

3. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Crushed Manhood

Mistress Yasmin breaks in her new slave the old fashion way. She squeezes, pulls, stomps, kicks and destroys his precious cock and balls until he is begging for mercy!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

4. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Crushed Manhood

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

5. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

6. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

7. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

8. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Dodge Balls - Goddess Melanie

Dodge balls is an ass licking game. I pound your nuts trying to destroy them. Take enough hits and you get to lick My ass. If your balls survive intact? You're a winner! If not? at least you got to taste My ass. Ready to play?

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/20211920b71eb/Dodge_Balls.mp4

9. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Dodge balls is an ass licking game. I pound your nuts trying to destroy them. Take enough hits and you get to lick My ass. If your balls survive intact? You're a winner! If not? at least you got to taste My ass. Ready to play?

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

10. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

11. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

12. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

13. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

14. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Kali's Teeth Tease - Mistress Trish

Mistress Trish is resplendent in a transparent khaki latex dress over a vibrant kelly green latex top, and as She stands behind thrash, Trish tells Her lucky slave that he will get an extra-special treat today: he will get to shine Her latex. thrash is glowing with anticipation, but the Sadist gleefully informs him there is a catch and, laughing, shows him the Kali's teeth, with its dozens of spikes that will dig into the slave's cock as he gets hard from lubing up Mistress Trish's sexy dress, wrapped around Her heavenly body. As Trish begins to fasten the spiked collar around thrash's shaft, the slave is already getting hard, greatly intensifying the agony of the spikes. Amazingly, thrash's cock stays hard even as the Kali's teeth digs into his cock and the Mistress torments his cock with hard finger flicks to the head. The slave desperately tries to shrink his cock by distracting his thoughts from the gorgeous Sadist, as She steadily forces the spiked collar closed. Finally, the Kali's teeth are locked onto thrash's shaft, and Mistress Trish can begin Her cruel mix of seductive desire and agonizing pain. "Try not to think about what you're touching," Trish taunts, as She squirts lube into the slave's hands and presents the back of Her dress for him to shine. As thrash begins to massage the lube over Her perfect ass, his voice cracks from sharp pain spiked with erotic pleasure."I love it. I don't even have to touch you and I'm giving you pain," the Sadist coos with amusement at the slave's jumble of deep thanks and sobs of agony. When thrash adjusts to his aching dick, Mistress Trish intensifies the teasing. "I want you to think really good dirty thoughts now, like Me sitting on your face," She purrs, drawing immediate cries of pain from the slave as his cock excitedly expands into the spikes. Trish continues with incredibly hot, explicit verbal teasing, and thrash wails in helpless anguish from his cock's eager growth. The Sadist is gleeful how Her dirty seductive talk blends with the slave's choking cries of pain. "You seem to be stuck in that one spot," Mistress Trish laughs, as thrash keeps rubbing Her ass. "Is your mind on something else, perhaps? Like all the needles digging into your cock?" The Mistress turns around, and the slave begins to polish the front of Her dress. Trish directs him to lube the dress over Her breasts, and thrash's cock again impales itself forcefully on the Kali's teeth. The slave painfully works his way down the front of the dress, and when he is shining the hips of the dress, Mistress Trish again torments him with wild erotic teasing, whispered into his ear. "I love your suffering," the Sadist purrs, as thrash bites his own arm in frustrated agony. Trish has even deeper erotic pain in store for Her slave. The Mistress orders thrash to turn around, and laughs at the sight of Her slave's dick still engorging itself onto the spikes. After painful slaps to the cock, Mistress Trish climaxes the savage teasing by lightly licking the shaft and head of the trapped, excited member, leaving Her slave in breathless gasps of pain. After a hard nip to the head of the cock with Her teeth, Trish removes the Kali's teeth and finishes the torture with hard overhand slaps to the , raw cock.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/1bfb9b0d4c81c/Kalis_Teeth_Tease.mp4

15. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Mistress Trish is resplendent in a transparent khaki latex dress over a vibrant kelly green latex top, and as She stands behind thrash, Trish tells Her lucky slave that he will get an extra-special treat today: he will get to shine Her latex. thrash is glowing with anticipation, but the Sadist gleefully informs him there is a catch and, laughing, shows him the Kali's teeth, with its dozens of spikes that will dig into the slave's cock as he gets hard from lubing up Mistress Trish's sexy dress, wrapped around Her heavenly body. As Trish begins to fasten the spiked collar around thrash's shaft, the slave is already getting hard, greatly intensifying the agony of the spikes. Amazingly, thrash's cock stays hard even as the Kali's teeth digs into his cock and the Mistress torments his cock with hard finger flicks to the head. The slave desperately tries to shrink his cock by distracting his thoughts from the gorgeous Sadist, as She steadily forces the spiked collar closed. Finally, the Kali's teeth are locked onto thrash's shaft, and Mistress Trish can begin Her cruel mix of seductive desire and agonizing pain. "Try not to think about what you're touching," Trish taunts, as She squirts lube into the slave's hands and presents the back of Her dress for him to shine. As thrash begins to massage the lube over Her perfect ass, his voice cracks from sharp pain spiked with erotic pleasure."I love it. I don't even have to touch you and I'm giving you pain," the Sadist coos with amusement at the slave's jumble of deep thanks and sobs of agony. When thrash adjusts to his aching dick, Mistress Trish intensifies the teasing. "I want you to think really good dirty thoughts now, like Me sitting on your face," She purrs, drawing immediate cries of pain from the slave as his cock excitedly expands into the spikes. Trish continues with incredibly hot, explicit verbal teasing, and thrash wails in helpless anguish from his cock's eager growth. The Sadist is gleeful how Her dirty seductive talk blends with the slave's choking cries of pain. "You seem to be stuck in that one spot," Mistress Trish laughs, as thrash keeps rubbing Her ass. "Is your mind on something else, perhaps? Like all the needles digging into your cock?" The Mistress turns around, and the slave begins to polish the front of Her dress. Trish directs him to lube the dress over Her breasts, and thrash's cock again impales itself forcefully on the Kali's teeth. The slave painfully works his way down the front of the dress, and when he is shining the hips of the dress, Mistress Trish again torments him with wild erotic teasing, whispered into his ear. "I love your suffering," the Sadist purrs, as thrash bites his own arm in frustrated agony. Trish has even deeper erotic pain in store for Her slave. The Mistress orders thrash to turn around, and laughs at the sight of Her slave's dick still engorging itself onto the spikes. After painful slaps to the cock, Mistress Trish climaxes the savage teasing by lightly licking the shaft and head of the trapped, excited member, leaving Her slave in breathless gasps of pain. After a hard nip to the head of the cock with Her teeth, Trish removes the Kali's teeth and finishes the torture with hard overhand slaps to the , raw cock.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

16. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

17. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Kicked In

I allow this pathetic slave to kiss My gorgeous ass before giving his balls a good busting. I make sure to kick his testicles repeatedly with my boots making him crumble in pain. I destroy his balls and enjoy ever minute of it. I use my boots to kick in his cum filled sacs. What's more powerful than kicking testicles?

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/572a014d3784d/Kicked_In.mp4

18. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Kicked In

I allow this pathetic slave to kiss My gorgeous ass before giving his balls a good busting. I make sure to kick his testicles repeatedly with my boots making him crumble in pain. I destroy his balls and enjoy ever minute of it. I use my boots to kick in his cum filled sacs. What's more powerful than kicking testicles?

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

19. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Kicked In

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

20. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

LEATHER BOOT CBT. Starring Goddess Miki

As Goddess Miki lounges in the luxury of her leather chaise lounge, she effortlessly torments her poor slave's tiny cock for her pleasure and amusement. She uses her long, thigh high leather boots to kick, stomp and generally crush his useless manhood as she moccks and torments him relentlessly.

As he kneels beneath his Goddess, she stabs his cock with her six inch razor sharp stiletto heels, and the harder she stabs it, the harder and bigger his cock grows. How fucking pathetic is that!!! This loser cn only get a hard on when Goddess is fucking up his junk!

This iddiot is sooo fucking lucky that a superior Asian Goddess like Miki would even pay attention to that worthless worm between his legs. It is a divine privilege for a loser white guy like him to be tortuuured by a beautiful Asian Goddess. Show your appreciation fool.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/1af12549b61a1/LEATHER_BOOT_CBT_Starring_Goddess_Miki.wmv