Hard Ballbusting Videos [ Pain And Pleasure ]

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by diveha, Oct 20, 2016.

1. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

LEATHER BOOT CBT. Starring Goddess Miki

As Goddess Miki lounges in the luxury of her leather chaise lounge, she effortlessly torments her poor slave's tiny cock for her pleasure and amusement. She uses her long, thigh high leather boots to kick, stomp and generally crush his useless manhood as she moccks and torments him relentlessly.

As he kneels beneath his Goddess, she stabs his cock with her six inch razor sharp stiletto heels, and the harder she stabs it, the harder and bigger his cock grows. How fucking pathetic is that!!! This loser cn only get a hard on when Goddess is fucking up his junk!

This iddiot is sooo fucking lucky that a superior Asian Goddess like Miki would even pay attention to that worthless worm between his legs. It is a divine privilege for a loser white guy like him to be tortuuured by a beautiful Asian Goddess. Show your appreciation fool.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/1af12549b61a1/LEATHER_BOOT_CBT_Starring_Goddess_Miki.wmv

2. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

LEATHER BOOT CBT. Starring Goddess Miki

As Goddess Miki lounges in the luxury of her leather chaise lounge, she effortlessly torments her poor slave's tiny cock for her pleasure and amusement. She uses her long, thigh high leather boots to kick, stomp and generally crush his useless manhood as she moccks and torments him relentlessly.

As he kneels beneath his Goddess, she stabs his cock with her six inch razor sharp stiletto heels, and the harder she stabs it, the harder and bigger his cock grows. How fucking pathetic is that!!! This loser cn only get a hard on when Goddess is fucking up his junk!

This iddiot is sooo fucking lucky that a superior Asian Goddess like Miki would even pay attention to that worthless worm between his legs. It is a divine privilege for a loser white guy like him to be tortuuured by a beautiful Asian Goddess. Show your appreciation fool.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/1af12549b61a1/LEATHER_BOOT_CBT_Starring_Goddess_Miki.wmv

3. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

4. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

5. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

6. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

50 Kick-off FULL CLIP - Miss Jessica

On the wall are two bits of paper and marker pens for each domme. Miss Jessica and The Hunteress are having a ball kicking competition. Whoever can make the slave fall over on the floor the most amount of times in 50 kicks from them each, he then has to take them out for dinner as their prize. Dressed both in corsets, wetlook leggings and large heeled high boots, he gets it from all angles. See how many times he goes down and who wins!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/4672273c846f4/Miss_Jessica_and_The_Hunteress_50_Kick_Off.mp4

7. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

On the wall are two bits of paper and marker pens for each domme. Miss Jessica and The Hunteress are having a ball kicking competition. Whoever can make the slave fall over on the floor the most amount of times in 50 kicks from them each, he then has to take them out for dinner as their prize. Dressed both in corsets, wetlook leggings and large heeled high boots, he gets it from all angles. See how many times he goes down and who wins!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/4672273c846f4/Miss_Jessica_and_The_Hunteress_50_Kick_Off.mp4

8. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

9. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Mistress Michelle - Critical

Mistress Michelle pretends to be receptive to criticism. She takes the pain toy out shopping for some lingerie, a riding crop, a harness, and a strap on. Now that She has him tied up, She's going to tease him with a gentle foot job, stroke his cock a little and gradually work her way toward his pain limits. She doesn't like being compared to the other ball busters, so She's going to spend some time making sure that the pain toy knows who owns him now.

She then turns up the intensity, removing the lingerie and remindinng Her victim that he asked for the extra abuse when he was giving Her unwanted feedback and opinions about how She compares to the other leggy ball busters. She is sadistically sensual in this clip...not for his pleasure, but to suit Her dark whims. She methodically works up his erection, and then brings it back down...only so She can force him to consume his own juices.

Michelle continues to punish Her slave and remind him that he asked for it. She toys with him mentally by wearing a strap on harness so he understands what is coming after She's done pushing his pain limits. Throughout the clip, She teases him while utilizing different kicking techniques to smack his balls with the topside of Her wide foot. Neither ball escapes, and She looks into his eyes and smiles at the pain She is causing.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/269e7c1052370/Mistress_Michelle_Critical.mp4

10. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Mistress Michelle pretends to be receptive to criticism. She takes the pain toy out shopping for some lingerie, a riding crop, a harness, and a strap on. Now that She has him tied up, She's going to tease him with a gentle foot job, stroke his cock a little and gradually work her way toward his pain limits. She doesn't like being compared to the other ball busters, so She's going to spend some time making sure that the pain toy knows who owns him now.

She then turns up the intensity, removing the lingerie and remindinng Her victim that he asked for the extra abuse when he was giving Her unwanted feedback and opinions about how She compares to the other leggy ball busters. She is sadistically sensual in this clip...not for his pleasure, but to suit Her dark whims. She methodically works up his erection, and then brings it back down...only so She can force him to consume his own juices.

Michelle continues to punish Her slave and remind him that he asked for it. She toys with him mentally by wearing a strap on harness so he understands what is coming after She's done pushing his pain limits. Throughout the clip, She teases him while utilizing different kicking techniques to smack his balls with the topside of Her wide foot. Neither ball escapes, and She looks into his eyes and smiles at the pain She is causing.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

11. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

12. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Off duty visit - Miss Jessica

Officer Wood has come to see the boss at an office on behalf of the ladies there. Apprently he demands they wear sexy clothes, constantly looking at their legs and heels and he parades around with a boner in his trousers! He says it's not illegal! So she has decided to pay him a special off duty visit to deal with this matter personally by busting his balls! With knees, kicks, punches, slaps and squeezing his pathetic manhood she makes sure he is going to change his ways. Officer Wood even digs her heels into his balls for much screaming and calls of mercy. Near the end she even ties up his balls with rope and leads him around the room before she gets him to kneel down to receive more kicks.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/991a8125341fe/Off_duty_visit.mp4

13. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Officer Wood has come to see the boss at an office on behalf of the ladies there. Apprently he demands they wear sexy clothes, constantly looking at their legs and heels and he parades around with a boner in his trousers! He says it's not illegal! So she has decided to pay him a special off duty visit to deal with this matter personally by busting his balls! With knees, kicks, punches, slaps and squeezing his pathetic manhood she makes sure he is going to change his ways. Officer Wood even digs her heels into his balls for much screaming and calls of mercy. Near the end she even ties up his balls with rope and leads him around the room before she gets him to kneel down to receive more kicks.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

14. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

15. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Pain Train

My new slave vexter wants, begs, for My special brand of intense pain training. So I prepared a cruel basic training regiment just for him. Yes, 10 grueling weeks of brutal beatdowns and sadistic situations in a boot camp like no other in the world. As the marines always say "pain is just weakness leaving the body". With that being said there is a lot of weakness... leaving My slave today Haha First on the agenda, is a major ballbusting. I put on My sexy leather black boots and give a rapid fire of kicks to his nuts. I told him a disciplined slave has to just shut the fuck up, stop talking and take it! I'm going to give him a full arsenal of severe kicks to the balls. I just hope he really knows what he is getting himself into, I'm just getting this mission started.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/f96b5fe9c6f0f/Pain_Train.mp4

16. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Pain Train

My new slave vexter wants, begs, for My special brand of intense pain training. So I prepared a cruel basic training regiment just for him. Yes, 10 grueling weeks of brutal beatdowns and sadistic situations in a boot camp like no other in the world. As the marines always say "pain is just weakness leaving the body". With that being said there is a lot of weakness... leaving My slave today Haha First on the agenda, is a major ballbusting. I put on My sexy leather black boots and give a rapid fire of kicks to his nuts. I told him a disciplined slave has to just shut the fuck up, stop talking and take it! I'm going to give him a full arsenal of severe kicks to the balls. I just hope he really knows what he is getting himself into, I'm just getting this mission started.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

17. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Pain Train

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

18. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Painful Gift

The slave thought that he was in heaven when he saw Mistress Ariel in her new, sexy nurse outfit. She didn't wear any shoes, only a pair of white lace stockings, but he felt her feet many times before to knew that it will be just as equally painful as any other punishment from her. And yes, Mistress Ariel walked up to him with a huge smile on her face, giving him a false sense of security, then she kicked him between his legs with huge force. The slave's breath was caught up in his lungs and he doubled over, forgot how to scream from the burning pain.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/2c11d81645a4a/Painful_Gift.mp4

19. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Painful Gift

The slave thought that he was in heaven when he saw Mistress Ariel in her new, sexy nurse outfit. She didn't wear any shoes, only a pair of white lace stockings, but he felt her feet many times before to knew that it will be just as equally painful as any other punishment from her. And yes, Mistress Ariel walked up to him with a huge smile on her face, giving him a false sense of security, then she kicked him between his legs with huge force. The slave's breath was caught up in his lungs and he doubled over, forgot how to scream from the burning pain.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

20. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Painful Gift

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link: