Hard Ballbusting Videos [ Pain And Pleasure ]

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by diveha, Oct 20, 2016.

1. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sonia martial arts action

Kicking demonstration (barefoot and in high heels), selfdefence and scene videos - including a lot of head kicks, groin kicks, neck break...

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/af47d2e5877e9/Sonia_Martial_Arts_Action.mp4

2. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

3. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

4. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

5. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

6. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

7. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

8. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Who says you can cum, on my sexy Hunter Boots? - Lady Karame

Equipped with 40 braces, you whine and moan in front of me. It is already much too quiet for me,
    so I slowly start to free your body from the nasty clamps. Oh, I slipped off one and you start screaming like a miserable failure! With each piece I take off, your whine gets louder and I am delighted by your pain. You are fidgeting like a fish and the cross
    does its best to hold you tight so you will not be able to escape me and my play. Your nipples are
    sore and I press my fingers deep into the now very sensitive chest area. You whine and tremble
    with your whole body, while the pain flinching through you. A little vulgarity is still ahead of you. I free your
    right hand and order you to wank while I present my sexy Hunter Boots and my tight, sexy leggings
    in front of you. When you are finally about to cum, I pull your arm from your cock and almost get
    your load onto my boots. However, I can still jump back in time. Now I am amused to see how your cum,
    completely ruined, runs out of your cock and you are almost crying because you wanted to cum so badly.
    I laugh at you! You are not able to cum like a real man. You're only here for my amusement!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/d9afad4f2c224/Who_says_you_can_cum_on_my_sexy_Hunter_Boots.mp4

9. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Equipped with 40 braces, you whine and moan in front of me. It is already much too quiet for me,
    so I slowly start to free your body from the nasty clamps. Oh, I slipped off one and you start screaming like a miserable failure! With each piece I take off, your whine gets louder and I am delighted by your pain. You are fidgeting like a fish and the cross
    does its best to hold you tight so you will not be able to escape me and my play. Your nipples are
    sore and I press my fingers deep into the now very sensitive chest area. You whine and tremble
    with your whole body, while the pain flinching through you. A little vulgarity is still ahead of you. I free your
    right hand and order you to wank while I present my sexy Hunter Boots and my tight, sexy leggings
    in front of you. When you are finally about to cum, I pull your arm from your cock and almost get
    your load onto my boots. However, I can still jump back in time. Now I am amused to see how your cum,
    completely ruined, runs out of your cock and you are almost crying because you wanted to cum so badly.
    I laugh at you! You are not able to cum like a real man. You're only here for my amusement!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/d9afad4f2c224/Who_says_you_can_cum_on_my_sexy_Hunter_Boots.mp4

10. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

11. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

12. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

13. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

14. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Thigh High Ball Smashers

Time to try out some REAL BALL SMASHING BOOTS! It's my first time ball busting in a pair of boots this dominating, so I decided to start off with another Team Ballbuster timed interval challenge. I go at it hard with my non-stop, fast paced arsenal of kicks, knees, stomps, tramples and gaspedals, the only difference is now I'm armed with a pair of thigh high leather boots complete with 6 inch stiletto heels! BAHAHAHA! Nuts are gonna tonight!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/9c1141db6bc1f/Thigh_High_Ball_Smashers.mp4

15. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Thigh High Ball Smashers

Time to try out some REAL BALL SMASHING BOOTS! It's my first time ball busting in a pair of boots this dominating, so I decided to start off with another Team Ballbuster timed interval challenge. I go at it hard with my non-stop, fast paced arsenal of kicks, knees, stomps, tramples and gaspedals, the only difference is now I'm armed with a pair of thigh high leather boots complete with 6 inch stiletto heels! BAHAHAHA! Nuts are gonna tonight!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

16. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Thigh High Ball Smashers

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

17. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Super extreme ball kicking - Princess Brook

EXTREME COCK AND BALL KICKING NON STOP! This is a whopping great CBT clip that will have you watering at the eyes! FAST AND FURIOUS, BRYTAL AND FULL FORCE! I put this slave through the suffering of a lifetime bin this total extreme ball kicking! The slave is in utter panic and despair as i crush his worthless nuts over and over with my platform shotes! IF YOU LIKE EXTREME CBT THIS IS FOR YOU!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/9f3b9f7fba8d0/Princess_Brook.mp4

18. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

EXTREME COCK AND BALL KICKING NON STOP! This is a whopping great CBT clip that will have you watering at the eyes! FAST AND FURIOUS, BRYTAL AND FULL FORCE! I put this slave through the suffering of a lifetime bin this total extreme ball kicking! The slave is in utter panic and despair as i crush his worthless nuts over and over with my platform shotes! IF YOU LIKE EXTREME CBT THIS IS FOR YOU!

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

19. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

20. diveha

diveha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Never Cum Again - Mistress Lyra

Mistress Lyra has just found out that her slave has been a two-timing bastard trying get his cock milked by another Domme. There is no excuse for a cheating, lying slave especially when he knows he is not allowed to orgasm without his Mistress's permission. He is severely punished by having his balls kicked, bashed and busted by both pissed off Mistresses to the point of never being able to physically cum like a man again.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/d61dce8cc1064/Never_Cum_Again.mp4