Hot Movies

Discussion in 'Full and HD movies' started by dk5750, Dec 18, 2016.

1. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Filling Up The Babysitter (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Stars: Cassidy Banks, Elsa Jean, Angel Smalls, Lily Jordan, Zoe Parker, Mark Wood, Derrick Pierce, Tommy Pistol, Marco Banderas, Tyler Nixon
    Description
    Whoa, these girls can really take it all in! They're so bored and horny on the job, all they can think about is big, hard cocks filling up their tight, wet pussies. Then once their hardcore dreams finally cum true, they want a full load release deep inside every time!
    File Name : Filling Up The Babysitter.mp4
    File Size : 1985.14 MB
    Resolution : 852x480 @ 854x480
    Duration : 02:11:28
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 61.7 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/kljjf00e5ox4/Filling_Up_The_Babysitter.mp4

2. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Scott's Fresh Faces (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Stars: Stella Cox
    Description
    Scott is back on the prowl and he has bagged himself a hot teen with tiny tits and a tight hole. She looks innocent but she's a dirty little slut once she has Scott's cock in her mouth.
    Scott fucks sex-crazed hottie Stella. She gets off fingering her tight little asshole while he pounds her pussy and then she takes a face full of his thick creamy cum.
    Redhead Candi strips off and her natural tits and pierced nipples give Scott an instant boner. Candi sucks his cock balls deep before opening her legs wide for a monster fuck session.
    Skinny blonde April is a nasty little slut. Scott is blown away with his luck when April sucks his cock before a hard fuck and a huge cum load.
    Scott takes Sasha upstairs to change but once he spies her unbelievable body and tight ass, he shags her straight away.
    File Name : Scott's Fresh Faces.mp4
    File Size : 2225.09 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 02:23:05
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 165 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]

Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/137bfiblr0vu/Scott's_Fresh_Faces.part1.rar
    https://filejoker.net/qnhehjl13w04/Scott's_Fresh_Faces.part2.rar

3. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

My Sexy Little Sister 2 (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Starring: Anthony Rosano, Ryan Ryder, Xander Corvus, Ella Nova, Brad Knight, Moka Mora, Aubrey Sinclair, Nina Nirvana
    Description
    These little sisters are so damn sexy and their stepbrothers simply can't resist them! It's Aubrey Sinclair, Ella Nova, Nina Nirvana and Moka Mora, and they're about to let their horny stepbrothers' dreams cum true! Find out how it all goes down in some of the hottest taboo encounters you'll ever see!
    File Name : My Sexy Little Sister 2.mp4
    File Size : 1773.03 MB
    Resolution : 852x480
    Duration : 01:57:44
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 23.976 fps
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/5lazr1akgtpz/My_Sexy_Little_Sister_2.mp4

4. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Natural Beauties (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Starring: Brandon, T.J. Cummings, Ramon Nomar, Conny, Dane Cross, Denson, Abigaile Johnson, Tiffany Thompson, Anissa Kate, Adriana Chechik
    Description
    These girls are so beautiful, they don't need tons of makeup, Botox or plastic surgery to make themselves look any better! Their beauty shines through from their eager mouths to their inviting pussies!
    File Name : Natural Beauties.mp4
    File Size : 1450.63 MB
    Duration : 01:33:38
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 163 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

[​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/3mtee4nhqc07/Natural_Beauties.mp4

5. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Taboo Diaries 12 (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Starring: Alexis Grace, Issa Rose, JW Ties, Kaisey Dean, Caramel Starr, Krystal Jayes
    Description
    XXX that just shouldn't happen.

Krystal Jayes discovers dirty pictures of her stepdaddy with girls her age! She gets so turned on that she starts to imagine herself pleasing stepdaddy like those other girls. Soon she decides she must have the real thing!

Issa Rose gets caught having sex with her step-uncle... by her stepdaddy! He's so mad at his naughty stepdaughter, that he punishes her by slipping his dick into her tight, young pussy and pounds her hard! So hard in fact, that young Issa squirts pussy juice everywhere! Turns out, stepdaddy just wanted that sweet pussy all to himself!

Alexis Grace devises a plan to get her step-dad's fortune away from her obnoxious step-brother! She creeps into her step-brother's room and offers up her pussy which he happily fills with his cum!

Kaisey Dean gives her step-grandpa a thrill when he catches her masturbating in his bed! She rides him until he fills her pussy full of cum! Editor's note: this scene contains a totally unplanned cream-pie!
    File Name : Taboo Diaries 12.mp4
    File Size : 1356.35 MB
    Duration : 01:29:39
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 29.003 fps

[​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/g6xz5e7mpi59/Taboo_Diaries_12.mp4

6. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Taboo Diaries 10 (2016)
    [​IMG]
    Stars: Esmi Lee, Payton Simmons, Bambi Brooks, JW Ties
    Description
    Horny young girls seduce their own daddies! XXX that just shouldn't happen!
    Bambi Brooks - Daer Daddy, I know I can't tell you this so I thought I'd write it down. These feelings I keep getting when I think about you are getting so intense. I think about your cock sliding in my mouth slowly while you watch my every move. I can almost feel your cock throbbing in my mouth as it gets hard. The urges overpower me and I straddle your hips sliding your cock into my tiny pussy. Ohh Daddy you feel so good inside me and I feel you cum inside me as I scream in ecstasy. Oh Daddy, I want you so bad. I hope you understand your little girls needs. Love, Bambi

Payton Simmons - I came home from class early today to show Daddy my grades and when he saw the F he really got upset. He yelled at me and made me bend over his knee for spanking. When he saw I wasn't wearing panties he got even madder. He spanked my ass hard and it started turning me on. It wasn't long before he was fondling my big tits. I sucked and licked his cock til it was wet and throbbing. I got on daddy's lap and rode his cock. Then daddy bent me over the couch and fucked me good .. Until he came inside me. I hope I don't get pregnant!

Esmi Lee - My affair with daddy has gone on for months and lately I've been having these urges to get pregnant. The other day I ambushed daddy on the couch. He was a bit shocked at how brazen I was, but his cock got hard quick. I pulled it out and deep-throated him for a while. I stripped and straddled him impaling myself on his cock. It felt soo good in my pussy. I rode him for quite awhile until I had to feel his cum inside me. I rode his cock hard and fast begging him to cum in me 'til she exploded and filled my pussy with his seed. That might do the trick!
    File Name : Taboo Diaries 10.mp4
    File Size : 1710.84 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 01:31:28
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 569 Kbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.0 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/upumafv3wu4u/Taboo_Diaries_10.mp4

7. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Gapetoberfest (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Stars: Freya Von Doom, April Dawn, Sully Savage, Luna Panda, Ms. Whitney Morgan, Wild Phoenix, Hope Harper, Olivia Kasady, Flynt Dominick, JW Ties
    Description
    Welcome to the FIRST ANNUAL Gapetober Fest! Hosted by those crazy bastards at Demon Seed Radio (Bobby Genital, Ms. Whitney Morgan, and Flynt Dominick), who set out to find the TRUE Ms. Butt Slut 2016! Four beautiful contestants - Sully Savage, April Dawn, Olivia Kassidy, and Luna Panda - compete in 5 events to put their buttholes to the test to see whose asshole will reign supreme!
    File Name : Gapetoberfest.mp4
    File Size : 1415.77 MB
    Duration : 01:33:38
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 23.976 fps
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/65kqkm2r8rva/Gapetoberfest.mp4

8. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

9. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Nylon Nasstiness (2016)
    [​IMG]
    Stars: Kimmy Lee, Kate England, Akira Shell, Alexa Day, JW Ties
    Description
    Pantyhose, Nylons, Anal
    Kate England gets some double pleasure from Akira Shell worshipping her feet and stretching her ass 'til she's ready to get nasty. After some intense blowjob and footjob action Kate gets down and dirty with some deep anal leading to ass to mouth and culminating with a NASSty cumshot on her pantyhose covered toes but it doesn't end there Akira cleans up the cumshot and Kate's feet too.
    Busty Asian Kimmy Lee teases the camera while dressing for the scene and once she's ready she's hard to resist devouring. After licking my way up her legs erotically I buried my face in her panties to tease her then ripped them off and tongue fucked both holes. She sucked my cock and got it wet then I fucked her feet and thighs before sliding in her pussy. We fucked on the desk then moved to the bed where she was begging for my cock in her ass in minutes. I ravaged all 3 of her asian fuckholes and she finished me off swallowing my load.
    Alexa Day has a bubbly ass and really muscular sexy legs that just beg to please a cock After she dresses and warms up this sexy babe was ready to fuck. She sucked my cock a bit and even gave me my first rimjob then things really got hot We rolled all over the bed and she rode my cock hard, without missing a beat she even went right for her rosebud after she came. Alexa may have been an anal virgin on camera but her ass was made for butt-sex. Alexa took all I could give her and then licked my cock clean til I came in her mouth.
    File Name : Nylon Nasstiness.mp4
    File Size : 1739.83 MB
    Duration : 01:55:26
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 59.940 fps
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker
    https://filejoker.net/zgbm8s41dx61/Nylon_Nasstiness.mp4

10. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Daughter Confessions (2016)
    [​IMG]
    Stars: Ashlynn Taylor,Ashton Monroe,Zoey Carter,Alexa Grace
    Description
    Even girls confess their sins once in a while. This is XXX action that should just no happen.
    File Name : Daughter Confessions.mp4
    File Size : 1026.11 MB
    Duration : 01:42:08
    Video : AVC (AVC), 1 300 Kbps, 29.970 (29970/1000) fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 96.0 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

[[​IMG]

https://filejoker.net/9r7nxar7h19j/Daughter_Confessions.mp4

11. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Father Daughter Bonding (2015)
    [​IMG]
    Stars: Rahyndee James, Naomi Woods, Anya Olsen, Gina Valentina, Tony D, Michael Masters, Tony Desergio
    Description

For these fathers, the moment has come far too soon, they've realized that their little princesses have grown up right before their eyes! They are now beautiful, legal, young teen girls who are experiencing new sexual urges, and they are looking to their father figures for more than just guidance. Watch how these young step-daughters show their appreciation to the men in their life... when their mom's not looking, of course!
    File Name : Father Daughter Bonding.mp4
    File Size : 1756.45 MB
    Duration : 01:57:30
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 24.000 fps
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/eunmgmj7w4n3/Father_Daughter_Bonding.mp4

12. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Daddy's Favorites 3 (2016)
    [​IMG]
    Stars: Kate England, Anna Bell Peaks, Desiree Lopez, Rachel Rose, Claire Heart, Zoey Carter, Vanessa Luna, JW Ties
    Description
    J.W. Ties and the men in his family are willing to do whatever it takes to please the women-kin. After all, a family that cums together stays together! Rachel Rose, Zoey Carter and Kate England are just a few of the young women who don't mind blurring the lines of morality just to try to satiate their insatiable sexual desires! Anal penetrations, cream pies, blow jobs and even a lesbian encounter.oh my! These kinky babes seem to be up for whatever raunchy action cums their way in the third installment of "Daddy's Favorites"!
    This is our naughtiest, most taboo collection to date! Two discs packed with twisted taboo sex, featuring the hottest amateurs doing just what daddy, and you, desire!
    File Name : Daddy's Favorites 3.mp4
    File Size : 1486.2 MB
    Duration : 01:38:34
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 30.000 fps
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker
    [​IMG]

https://filejoker.net/yxapk4ujitfj/Daddy's_Favorites_3.mp4

13. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Mommy, You and Me Make 3 Vol. 4 (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Starring: Payton Leigh, Nikki Daniels, Alura Jenson, Layla Price, Tori Avano, Jenna Ashley, Nicky Ferrari, Athena Summers
    Description
    He Doesn't Mind Sharing, Will They?
    He doesn't mind sharing. Will they? Of course not, these step-daughters and step-moms are up for anything!
    File Name : Mommy, You and Me Make 3 4.mp4
    File Size : 3886.69 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 02:11:18
    Video : AVC (AVC), 4 086 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.0 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/nekvxcusotxm/Mommy,_You_and_Me_Make_3_4.part1.rar
    https://filejoker.net/iy9hpdny5zmj/Mommy,_You_and_Me_Make_3_4.part2.rar

14. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Taboo Diaries 9 (2016)
    [​IMG]
    Stars: Kimmy Lee, Maxine X, Cat Morris, JW Ties
    Description
    The deepest darkest taboos are the most tantalizingly decadent and fulfillingly filthy! And nothing goes darker or dirtier than the sex all in the (step) family.
    Cat Morris: I started having really strange feelings for my step-uncle Dave. One afternoon when my Aunt was gone I decided to take action. I started talking to him and shyly let my feelings slip which luckily for me seemed to create a bulge in Uncle Dave's pants. Next thing you know I have his beautiful cock in my hands and mouth. After sucking on it for quite awhile I had to feel it inside me. I straddled his cock and eased it into my wet slit. After I got used to it I had my first amazing orgasm. I'm staying for the whole summer - it's going to be the hottest one ever!
    Kimmy Lee: With his father away, some things started happening quite often with my stepson. The other day after my shower he was laying on my bed watching me. The bulge in his jeans beckoned to me and I crawled onto the bed. I teased and sucked his cock then climbed on top so he could fill me up. After riding him for a minute I wanted to do something his daddy never did and asked my stepson to fuck my tight asshole. I eased him in slowly and once it was all the way in, he slowly fucked my ass. He fucked me soo hard we both came within minutes.
    Maxine X: When Maxine's stepson threatens to reveal to his rich father, that she's been cheating, she gives in to his demands! He orders her to her knees and she obeys. He makes her pull out his cock and suck it for a long time before making her unbutton her shirt and expose her huge tits. Trying to appease him she rubs her tits on his cock while sucking it but he wants even more. He makes Maxine strip naked and fuck him on a chair 'til he cums inside her. Even though Maxine is upset over the blackmail a part of her enjoyed it. But now all Maxine dreams about is that stepson dick!
    File Name : Taboo Diaries 9.mp4
    File Size : 1727.7 MB
    Duration : 01:54:34
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 30.000 fps
    [​IMG]
    Download Filejoker

[​IMG]

https://filejoker.net/xkv7cnpu8gq4/Taboo_Diaries_9.mp4

15. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Father Daughter Perversions (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Stars: Amara Romani, Nicole Bexley, Inga Victoria, Naiomi Mae, Levi Cash
    Description
    Stepfathers have never liked the idea of another guy touching their daughters, after all...that's why they call them "Daddy's little Princess". But what happens when "Daddy's little Princess" is all grown up, and wants to touch Stepdaddy? All of a sudden these twisted sexual desires tempt the scenes, and unravel their better moral judgment bringing this forbidden pairing closer than they have ever been before! Watch as these blended family members use temptation, blackmail and sexual manipulation to act out their perverted urges with each other! Now only two things can stop them...Mom can never find out, and "Daddy's little Princess" can NOT get pregnant!
    File Name : Father Daughter Perversions.mp4
    File Size : 2354.56 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 01:04:58
    Video : AVC (AVC), 5 000 Kbps, 59.940 (59940/1000) fps
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/yfg053euoofr/Father_Daughter_Perversions.part1.rar
    https://filejoker.net/gtv1eu9y8unz/Father_Daughter_Perversions.part2.rar

16. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Taboo Diaries 7 (2015)
    [​IMG]
    Starring: Maddy Rose, Olivia Kasady, Akira Shell
    Description
    When mommy's away, daddy will play... with his daughter! He's teaching her how to fuck! XXX that just shouldn't happen!
    File Name : Taboo Diaries 7.mp4
    File Size : 1741.44 MB
    Duration : 01:50:25
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 141 Kbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.0 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/omyxgfffqs06/Taboo_Diaries_7.mp4

17. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Daddy's Favorites (2015)
    [​IMG]
    Starring: Katie Cummings, Alyssa Branch, Layla Lopez, Bailey Paige, Aurora Green, Emma Evins
    Description
    Desperate Pleasures has collected their best, most twisted tales and put them together in this shocking two-disc compilation! Starring daddy's favorite stepdaughters Alyssa Branch, Aurora Green, Bailey Paige, and Layla Lopez having seriously taboo amateur sex on camera for you to enjoy!
    File Name : Daddy's Favorites D 1.mkv
    File Size : 2390.54 MB
    Duration : 02:39:09
    Video : AVC (AVC), 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    File Name : Daddy's Favorites D 2.mkv
    File Size : 1416.77 MB
    Duration : 01:34:30
    Video : AVC (AVC), 30.068 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/1bqd2yewbq97/Daddy's_Favorites_D_1.part1.rar
    https://filejoker.net/8d6ccd1jrwb8/Daddy's_Favorites_D_1.part2.rar
    https://filejoker.net/sk07in4gj6fc/Daddy's_Favorites_D_2.mkv

18. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Teach Me To Squirt (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Starring: Tommy Gunn, Ryan McLane, Xander Corvus, Maddy O'Reilly, Gabriella Paltrova, Chad White, Abella Danger, Amara Romani
    Description
    Squirter Maddy O'Reilly invites pussy juicer Chad White to help her give sister-in-law Gabriella Paltrova a g-spot orgasm for the sake of saving the newlyweds troubled marriage. Abella Danger treats her husband Xander Corvus to anal on their anniversary. Teen Amara Romani get the attention of her parent's creepy family friend Tommy Gunn. Newlyweds Gabriella Paltrova gives he devoted husband Ryan McLane a big thrill when she shows off her juicy new squirting trick.
    File Name : Teach Me To Squirt.mp4
    File Size : 1822.21 MB
    Duration : 02:03:23
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 013 Kbps, 23.976 (23976/1000) fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.6 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/n37qss892aki/Teach_Me_To_Squirt.mp4

19. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Black Booty Cam 3 (2001)
    [​IMG]
    Stars: Taylor, Storm, Porshe, Fantasy, Strawberry, Hot Chocolate, Jamal, My Gyrl, Ruff Daddy, Johnny Pounder
    Description
    This is not your typical Black Booty Cam. This is the All Anal Black Booty Cam. Every scene contains some busty black bimbo getting her booty "ass-saulted" by a rather endowed man. They scream and clutch at anything in a feverish rage of passion and ecstasy. This is filmed in South America, so the setting and music make for a warm festive fuck filled frenzy.
    File Name : Black Booty Cam 3.mkv
    File Size : 1158.94 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 02:05:00
    Video : AVC (AVC), 1 241 Kbps, 29.970 (29970/1000) fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 61.7 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/o8ou4ymjzmzf/Black_Booty_Cam_3.mkv

20. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Big Bubble Butt Brazilian Orgy 6 (2005)
    [​IMG]
    Stars: Eliz, Thais, Sharon, Rafaela, Lorraine, Nani, Nikole, Darlene Amaro, Layla, Mirian, Christine, Babalu, Angel (v), Adriana, Mark Anthony, Falcon, William Carioca, Nathan Threat, Yuri (i), Wesley (i), Charlie Macc, Lohine, Bombom, Nanin
    Description
    Check out twenty six big, heavy, brown butt cheeks to smash you in the seat. The homies Mark, Charlie, and Nathan fly over to the butt capitol of the world. Don't miss these Brazilian asses that are just so big, beautiful, brown, and very juicy, and last but not least, these bitches do everything!
    File Name : Big Bubble Butt Brazilian Orgy 6.mkv
    File Size : 1614.83 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 02:54:00
    Video : AVC (AVC), 1 241 Kbps, 29.970 (29970/1000) fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 61.7 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/osffqnpurych/Big_Bubble_Butt_Brazilian_Orgy_6.mkv