Hot Movies

Discussion in 'Full and HD movies' started by dk5750, Dec 18, 2016.

1. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Bad Little Schoolgirls (2017) HD
    [​IMG]
    Starring: Evan Stone, Tommy Gunn, Mr. Pete, Manuel Ferrara, Natalie Heart, Kelly Surfer, Riley Reid, Cindy Starfall
    Description
    Riley gets caught dreaming in class, so her Professor will have to fuck her back to reality. Cindy is having trouble reading her play for Prof. Stone's drama course, but that's because she isn't living the role. Principle Gunn receives tons of complaints about Kelly pissing off staff members, so he springs into action to discipline her. Natalie bets her friend $50 that she can get the janitor to stick it to her. Pete refuses at first, but Natalie has a way of getting what she wants.
    File Name : Bad Little Schoolgirls.mp4
    File Size : 1795.29 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 01:42:49
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 391 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.2 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/ieg7hlctlddr/Bad_Little_Schoolgirls.mp4

2. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

3. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Threeway Thrills 4 (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Starring: Christy Mack, Vicki Chase, Lola Foxx, Austin Taylor, Kayme Kai, Carlo Carrera, Jayden Jaymes, Charley Chase, Shyla Stylez, Emma Ash, Casey Cumz, Britney Amber, Jessica Jaymes, Jon Jon, Chris Strokes.
    Description
    The ultimate sex fantasy comes alive with intense XXX scenes! All 3-some sex featuring scenes with 3 girls eating pussy and 2 girls pleasuring one lucky guy! Adult's hottest stars take it to the next level and your dick will be harder than ever as you watch these explosive encounters!
    File Name : Threeway Thrills 4.mp4
    File Size : 2136.42 MB
    Resolution : 852x480
    Duration : 01:52:36
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 500 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 161 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/18npmga259wi/Threeway_Thrills_4.part1.rar
    https://filejoker.net/tubaqunurp61/Threeway_Thrills_4.part2.rar
    https://filejoker.net/xiorobhyb0bg/Threeway_Thrills_4.part3.rar

4. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

The Zombies Are Cumming (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Category: Anal , Asian , Busty , Fetish , Gangbang , MILF , Squirting , All Sex
    Director: Maxine X
    Starring: Richard Mann, Maxine X, Don Prince
    Description
    I am on a hunt for zombies with my Police partners, Officers Richard Mann and Don Prince. I go into the house to seen them out while my partners just keep looking around the grounds. As I'm going through rooms, my partners get jumped by some zombies and then turn into zombies as well! They enter the house and track me down! Once they corner me, they grab me and pull me down to begin my zombie conversion via gang-bang! They start by ripping open the crotch of my police uniform and begin fucking my mouth and pussy. They will all use all my holes before they are done with me and leave me a cum spent zombie gang-bang spent whore!
    File Name : The Zombies Are Cumming!.mp4
    File Size : 1647.88 MB
    Duration : 01:26:34
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 162 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/f1x43cbaj4ua/The_Zombies_Are_Cumming!.mp4

5. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

My Cum Obsession (2016)
    [​IMG]
    Category: Cumshots , All Sex
    Director: JD Bella
    Starring: Veronica Vain, JD Bella, Bryci
    Description
    Bryci buys shirts two sizes too small so her huge 32DD's sit firm and squish out the top. Bryci told herself today she would behave. Today, she would ignore her cum obsession. Well, that lasted about fifteen minutes, she had me come all over her face and then she flipped over Devilish grin, you know what she wants and she wants it right then. She's not greedy she'll even share with her girlfriend.
    File Name : My Cum Obsession.mp4
    File Size : 2912.87 MB
    Duration : 04:38:11
    Video : AVC (AVC), 1 413 Kbps, 29.970 (29970/1000) fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.0 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/0zr7n1zfcvnf/My_Cum_Obsession.part1.rar
    https://filejoker.net/o9tvbmayjr29/My_Cum_Obsession.part2.rar

6. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

My Cum Obsession 2 (2016)
    [​IMG]
    Category: Gonzo , Cumshots
    Director: JD Bella
    Starring: Alexis Monroe, JD Bella, Bryci
    Description
    What do you do when Byrci comes up to you and drops down to her knees in front of you? You fuck her face of course! This woman craves cum like a fish craves water. She moans for it, she begs for it, she demands that you give her cock when she wants it!
    File Name : My Cum Obsession 2.mp4
    File Size : 1784.32 MB
    Duration : 01:54:27
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 165 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/mi4c3i8fsg3q/My_Cum_Obsession_2.mp4

7. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

My Daughter's Private Sex Tapes 2 (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Category: Fetish , All Sex , Barely Legal
    Starring: JW Ties, Hope Harper, Giselle Roxx
    Description
    Step-Daddy Helps Me: The other night I was having problems sleeping. I went into my step-daddy's room and woke him up in hopes that sex would make me sleepy. I rode his cock until I came really hard then I spun around and rode him till I came again. After I came Daddy rolled me on my back and pounded my hairy pussy til he exploded all over it. Uncle Jack Came By: I called uncle Jack and told him I left my straightener at his house and he offered to bring it over. As soon as I got off the phone I set up my camera. As soon as he arrived he knew what I really wanted. Within minutes his hard cock was in my wet pussy. Uncle Jack pounded my pussy and then blew his load all over my tits. I love it when Uncle Jack cums by! My Virgin Classmate: When I discovered my girlfriend Giselle had never been with a girl I decided to take her cherry. I set up a camera in her dorm room and when she walked in I turned on the charms. I seduced Giselle out of her clothes and soon we were making out on the bed. I took her lesbian virginity right there on the bed and both of us came more than we could count. Screwing Daddy's Friend: I made arrangements to stay with my friend Jayson on my trip. I decided to have some fun with him so I hid the camera and called him in to my room. Within minutes he was pounding my pussy like there was no tomorrow. When he came it completely covered my chest. This is gonna be one of my favorite sex tapes I'm sure.
    File Name : My Daughter's Private Sex Tapes 2.mp4
    File Size : 1538.21 MB
    Duration : 01:19:37
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 152 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/x2ztlxkyy7ew/My_Daughter's_Private_Sex_Tapes_2.mp4

8. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Spitroast Sluts (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Director: JW Ties
    Starring: JW Ties, April Dawn, Giselle Roxx, Lexi Jaxon
    Description
    Lexi Jaxson: Was window shopping at the mall when a well dressed older gentleman sat down next to her. After some small talk she is offered a chance to interview as an intern for some extra money and she agrees. Jack brings her to the van to meet his partner and the head to the office. When Jack informs her the position is basically servicing both men, Lexi almost changes her mind. The flash of cash in front of her quickly brings her back around and before long, shes fucking Jaack kin the backseat while his partner drives. The guys switch off after a few miles then they pull up to the office. The guys spit roast Lexi in the back of the van until someone walks up on them. The three of them move to the party inside and Lexi ends up getting a massive load on her face and one on her ass too. Once they're done the guys rush Lexi towards the van but leave her behind as Jack throws a twenty dollar bill out the window.
    April Dawn: This young intern discovers that on eof her bosses is about to buy a Bentley and that's her dream car. Needless to say when she walks in on their celebration, April seizes the opportunity along with both her bosses cocks. Next thing you know April is being spit roasted and squirts all over the place for the very first time.
    Giselle Roxx: Young Giselle took on a new position at a local adult company. On her first day, she is so overwhelmed by all the sexy movies, she starts playing with herself. One of the sales reps walks in on her and soon she discovers a new position on her knees. While she entertains the sales staff the boss returns early and joins in on the initiation. Giselle gets a whole new take on the intern position when she gets fucked by two guys and made to squirt all over the place before ending up covered in 2 massive loads.
    File Name : Spitroast Sluts.mp4
    File Size : 1768.38 MB
    Duration : 01:54:45
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 157 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]

Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/e8r6m147y8sg/Spitroast_Sluts.mp4

9. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Taboo Diaries 13 (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Starring: JW Ties, Camille Black, Kendra Heart, Bunnie Hughes
    Description
    Mothers and nieces who break all the rules! Witness wild excerpts from the twisted tales of their lives!
    Kendra Heart - Recently life took some crazy turns that even I barely believe. Last week my parents went out of town and Uncle Jay was house sitting. Before he arrived, I was snooping in Mom's room and found her diary. A few pages in, I discovered my Dad was shooting blanks, so Uncle Jay knocked my mom up. I was very upset but also turned on. Uncle Jay walked in and saw what I was doing, he was shocked. After we talked a bit, it became apparent he was turned on too. I took his cock deep in my throat and got him really heard. I rode his cock 'til I came really hard, then he took control. He pounded my tight pussy like never before and exploded all over my bush. I'm so glad I read Mommy's diary, it's really opened my thighs
    Camile Black - My first few days home after Stepdaddy sent me to rehab were pretty uneventful. One morning was in my sister's room because I had no desk yet. He walked in and sat down on the bed to talk to me. After a few minutes it became totally clear what he really wanted though. After all these months I was pretty horny too so I played along. Within a few minutes I had his cock in my mouth and the rest is history. I sat on his face and sucked his cock while he made me cum with his tongue. Soon as he did I straddled his cock and rode him hard. Stepdaddy came deep inside me in no time flat, I I think he missed me a lot. Let's hope I don't get pregnant though, he might send me away again.
    Bunny Hughes - After my eighteenth birth I let Stepdaddy know how I feel about him...and he let me know how much he liked my pussy. However, he bought a new motorcycle recently and he's started paying less attention to me. Given the way he makes me feel when we're together, I can't be having that. Needless to say, after Mom left yesterday morning I went out to the garage where he was cleaning his bike. I started teasing him and next thing I know I'm on top of him on the hog. He and I fucked all over his bike and even set off the alarm so we moved to the pool table. I rode his balls deep until I came again and he laid me on my back. He fucked me until he exploded all over my tummy. Guess we know who cums first in this family now!
    File Name : Taboo Diaries 13.mp4
    File Size : 1704.2 MB
    Duration : 01:29:29
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 153 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/rmmqndh6p5wb/Taboo_Diaries_13.mp4

10. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Family Poke-Her Nights (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Category: Fetish , All Sex
    Starring: Emma Evins, JW Ties, Maria Jade, Freya von Doom
    Description
    Freya Von Doom: One night Daddy and Uncle Jay asked me to play poker with them. Daddy folded first and stormed off to bed. I had a Full House so I was sure I was gonna win, but I had no more money. Teasingly I offered my top, but Uncle Jay had 4 aces. I went double or nothing for my bottoms and ended up naked. That's when it got weird. I found myself offering sexual favors in hopes I'd lose and I did. Within minutes my fantasies of my uncles cock came to life as we pleased each other orally. He entered my tiny pussy right there on the counter then I wrapped my arms around his neck while riding him. Uncle Jay spun me onto the poker table and really pounded me hard. I'm surprised my moans didn't wake Daddy especially when Uncle Jay exploded inside me.
    Maria Jade: Every week we have a family game night. This week mom was gone so Daddy decided to make it poker night. We played a few rounds and my brother lost so he left early for work. Daddy went all in on the final hand and that's when everything came together. I offered my shirt to make up the difference and Daddy was stunned. A few hands late and he was right where I wanted him, starting at my naked body. Before he could protest I grabbed his cock and started sucking it. Daddy took me right there on the poker table and it was better than I ever imagined. Daddy fucked me so hard I came like crazy on his cock. Unfortunately that's all it took for him to cum inside me at the same time. I'm not on the pill so I don't know what I should do.
    Emma Evins: It's another family PokeHer night and while I was in the shower Jason and Daddy played to see who would be poking me. Apparently Daddy's bad luck streak continued for another week so my brother would be the one I got to play with. According to tradition the loser has to watch the show so my brother and I really rubbed it in. Jason went down on me while I stared at Daddy with a longing look on my face letting him know I wished he had won. My brother fucks like crazy but he's nowhere as gentle as Dad. I came several times from the thought of Daddy watching me ride my brother's cock until he couldn't hold back and plastered my bush. Daddy seemed pretty upset, maybe I'll see him later with a consolation prize.
    File Name : Family Poke-Her Nights.mp4
    File Size : 1857.17 MB
    Duration : 01:38:02
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 155 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/u0omah6cga5j/Family_Poke-Her_Nights.mp4

11. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Stepmom Lessons 6 (2017) HD
    [​IMG]
    Category: Fetish , Foreign , MILF , All Sex
    Starring: Sylvia Laurent, Leanna Sweet, Billie Star, Nekane, Julia Roca, Ani Blackfox, Alexa Tomas, Cindy Loarn, Antonia Sainz, Abrill Gerald
    Description
    Mothers introducing their daughters to their first big cock! Like mother, like daughter, they both want every inch inside them!
    File Name : Stepmom Lessons 6.mp4
    File Size : 3041.95 MB
    Duration : 03:23:07
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 039 Kbps, 23.976 (23976/1000) fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.0 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]

Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/f9yg285pg6e4/Stepmom_Lessons_6.part1.rar
    https://filejoker.net/q31iwk4gymqf/Stepmom_Lessons_6.part2.rar
    https://filejoker.net/usime4ew8oo2/Stepmom_Lessons_6.part3.rar

12. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

My Mom Loves Black Men (2017) HD
    [​IMG]
    Category: MILF , All Sex , Interracial
    Director: Mike Quasar
    Starring: Sean Michaels, Julia Ann, Prince Yahshua, Nat Turnher, Sarah Vandella, Isiah Maxwell, Mercedes Carrera, Savana Styles
    Description
    Some hot MILFs only crave one flavor, and it's chocolate all the way for the ladies in this interracial hardcore fantasy! Creamy-skinned luscious moms take on big, black cocks right where they want it most, getting stretched good and tight for the kind of deep satisfaction they can't get anywhere else!
    File Name : My Mom Loves Black Men.mp4
    File Size : 1468.86 MB
    Duration : 01:38:17
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 038 Kbps, 23.976 (24000/1001) fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.4 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/asju60it668c/My_Mom_Loves_Black_Men.mp4

13. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Sin City Sluts (2017) HD
    [​IMG]
    Starring: Mila Jade ,Kenna Kane ,Carmen Valentina ,Genesis Summers, Lloyd Platinum, M-Trail
    Description
    Exposed Whores Media brings you the dirtiest sluts we could find in Las Vegas and filmed them getting fucked on camera and their faces covered in cum! They fuck like sluts outta fuck!
    File Name : Sin City Sluts.mp4
    File Size : 3361.88 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 02:15:21
    Video : AVC (AVC), 3 420 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.3 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/9yecyowdryj2/Sin_City_Sluts.part1.rar
    https://filejoker.net/84h8wb4c1tx0/Sin_City_Sluts.part2.rar
    https://filejoker.net/vm2r469skf4e/Sin_City_Sluts.part3.rar

14. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Mommy's Going Black (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Category: Asian , Busty , Fetish , MILF , All Sex , Interracial
    Starring: Sean Michaels, Maxine X
    Description
    Maxine X takes on Sean Michaels and gets gangbanged by four black studs!

Sexy MILF Maxine has always had a high sex drive and after hearing about one of her coworkers interracial exploits she decided to give it a try. She hooked up with Sean on a message board and soon set up a date. Little did she know that he invited a few friends over too. After getting thoroughly plowed by the well endowed bull mommy gets gangbanged by his friends. Maxine enjoyed every inch of big black cock they threw at her and was dick drunk by the end. Needless to say mommy's going black again soon.
    File Name : Mommy's Going Black.mp4
    File Size : 1610.74 MB
    Resolution : 852x480 @ 854x480
    Duration : 01:46:29
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 61.7 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/p5z7ju2tjsp1/Mommy's_Going_Black.mp4

15. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

The Night Daddy Came (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Category: Fetish , All Sex , Pregnant
    Starring: Sadie Holmes, JW Ties
    Description
    This is a showcase from creampie to conception, all about Sadie's desire to get pregnant by step-daddy again! See it all, from the creampie right up to 9 months pregnant!
    File Name : The Night Daddy Came.mp4
    File Size : 1581.05 MB
    Resolution : 852x480 @ 854x480
    Duration : 01:44:28
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 59.940 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 61.7 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/u8j2jgu5i8w0/The_Night_Daddy_Came.mp4

16. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Sexy Anal Starlets (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Category: Anal , Foreign
    Starring: Veronica, Martin, Nataly, Bob Terminator, Joachim Kessef, Wein Lewis, Tarra White, Olivia La Roche, Timo Hardy
    Description
    Only one thing is going to satisfy these Sexy Anal Starlets! That's a big dick in their back door!
    File Name : Sexy Anal Starlets.mp4
    File Size : 1512.21 MB
    Duration : 01:37:24
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/cwwotug6wi4e/Sexy_Anal_Starlets.mp4

17. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Deep Inside My Tushy (2017)
    [​IMG]
    Category: Anal , Compilation , Foreign
    Starring: Jasmine, Anna, Mika, Kristine
    Description
    She loves to take it hard and deep! Beautiful girls giving up their asses to get you off!
    File Name : Deep Inside My Tushy.mp4
    File Size : 1874.24 MB
    Duration : 01:59:47
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 141 Kbps, 24.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 43.7 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/lwtp2z3mrjze/Deep_Inside_My_Tushy.mp4

18. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Petite Pigtail Teens (2017) HD
    [​IMG]
    Category: Foreign , All Sex , Barely Legal
    Starring: Eva, Zoi, Alexander, Raphael, Nikolas, Piter, Kail, Peachy, Carre, Dunya
    Description
    This flick is a beautiful package of young honeys filling their days with school, homework and dreams of the future as grown women. Witness a small part of their day, as they get distracted from their daily duties and lessons in lustful ways! They might be shy classroom kittens, but in privacy they become carnal craving little tigresses! Ready to live everything with passion, they open their books like they open their legs, and devour knowledge like they devour cocks!
    File Name : Petite Pigtail Teens 2.mp4
    File Size : 3229.03 MB
    Duration : 02:10:47
    Video : AVC (AVC), 3 401 Kbps, 23.976 (24000/1001) fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.5 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/twlx7blmqupa/Petite_Pigtail_Teens.part1.rar
    https://filejoker.net/tuc1je2kpuim/Petite_Pigtail_Teens.part2.rar

19. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Petite Pigtail Teens 2 (2017) HD
    [​IMG]
    Starring: Paulette Davis, Chloe Blue, Tini, Lisa Luv, Nikolas Artem, Mackenzie Sweet, Jessi Gold, Caroline Sweet, Drago Gvozdik, Alexander Andrev
    Description
    Once again, Roll Over Films brings us another package of young hotties willing, curious and wild. Among them, we meet Catania. She's dating Drogo for a while, and he's sharing his passion for astronomy with her . Instead of any kind of explanation, Drogo encourages cute Catania to look through his telescope. Focusing on what she is watching, her new boyfriend realizes how sexy his new date is. His hands start to caress gently her firm little butt. It doesn't take long to Cat' to turn around and get some kisses. Their desire takes the lead, and soon clothes are just in the way of some down-to-earth pleasure. Catania sits on Drogo's face, getting steady by holding the telescope stand. The couple keep fucking until they both reach the stars! Interested? Then Petite Pigtail Teens #2 is for you!
    File Name : Petite Pigtail Teens.mp4
    File Size : 2330.75 MB
    Duration : 02:37:22
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 019 Kbps, 23.976 (23976/1000) fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.4 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/q7e0c04zp15m/Petite_Pigtail_Teens_2.part1.rar
    https://filejoker.net/2hz7d0lvyypv/Petite_Pigtail_Teens_2.part2.rar
    https://filejoker.net/rbdh0uvcwjt0/Petite_Pigtail_Teens_2.part3.rar

20. dk5750

dk5750 Well-Known Member

Grandpas vs Teens 7 (2017) HD
    [​IMG]
    Starring: Don Fernando, Bruno SX, Pamela Sweet, Vivien Bell, Chelsea Sun, Mark Magnum, Nikky Perry
    Description
    Pamela Sweet meditates with Don Fernando, reaching deeper into her inner mind to find enlightenment. As Don helps Pamela adjust her posture, he accidentally notices her hard nipples, and despite years of training, he cannot restrain his desire for her body. Vivien Bell sips her tea on a lonely day, looking out into the rainy backyard, but soon her sugar daddy Mark Magnum takes her from behind and things get hot. The grandpa is hungry to taste this little teen's pussy. Chelsea Sun is checking out some dorm room information with Don Fernando, when she suddenly feels the need to have that good old grandpa dong deep inside her. He uses his tongue like an experienced pro, and brings his lady to a sexy climax. Nikky Perry is a seductive teen schoolgirl, and Bruno SX is tough old grandpa. When he is upset with his little sexy brunette babe, she tries to placate him by teasing his body. This silverback greybeard beast fingers her tight pussy, and then rips open her shirt to reveal big juicy natural breasts.
    File Name : Grandpas vs Teens 7.mp4
    File Size : 2206.91 MB
    Duration : 01:28:38
    Video : AVC (AVC), 3 425 Kbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.5 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
    [​IMG]
    Download from Filejoker

https://filejoker.net/nmg4r6mms6xw/Grandpas_vs_Teens_7.part1.rar
    https://filejoker.net/5tu2nttuba60/Grandpas_vs_Teens_7.part2.rar