Huge Babes / Bbw

Discussion in 'BBW' started by electro, Feb 1, 2018.

1. electro

electro Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Busty Jail Bird with Kamille Amora

Kamille Amora sure does look the part of a busty jailbird in her latest scene. She's wearing an orange jumpsuit--if you could call it that--which only a girl with her proportions can fill up. Kamille is squatting and stretching, and we get an excellent view of her thighs and milky-white tush each time she drops down and pops back up. Working out is one of the most common pastimes for inmates, and it's clear Kamille is using this time to improve her near-perfect physique. Kamille has a sexy tattoo running around her right thigh, too. It's a holster with a gun snugly tucked into it. Like we said, she certainly looks the part of a busty jailbird.

"Are those cigarettes in your pocket?" Kamille asks. "Yes, they are. I see them sticking out. Let me have one."

MP4 / 692 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:56

Genre: Big Beautiful Woman, Fatty Girls, Chubby, BBW

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

2. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Caroline - Mega Booty Latina Queen XXX

She poses, gets her arse oiled then blows him and gets fucked from behind, rides him then taken doggy again until he waters the rose tattoo on the small of her back with his spunk.

MP4 / 1.35 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:19:05

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

3. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nina Rosales - Chunky Trophy Model

Pretty plumper Nina Rosales shows up to give out a Badminton trophy but Rodney tells her that she's a day early. Too bad, because she already took the day off from the stripper pole to be here. Rodney wants to compensate her for coming out anyway, especially when he sees her great big ass, so he takes out his cock and lets her suck on it for a while. Then he turns her around, spreads her cheeks, and fucks her wet pussy. He bangs her hard, then rewards her with a hot, Rodney Blast all over her round face.

MP4 / 787 MB / 960x540 / 00:34:52

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

4. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Curvy Quinn - Curvy Boss Wants The Cock

Curvy Quinn isn't too happy with her employee Johnny. Over the past few months he has been slacking and his work has been unsatisfactory. She originally hired Johnny because she thought he was a winner, now he's got to prove to her that he's willing to do anything to keep his job... Scene contains titfucking, doggystyle, and missionary until he cums all over her face.

MP4 / 1.22 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:21:03

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

5. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bella Blue BBW - Daddy's Anal Slut

First I'll tease you then you're going to give it to me. I love it up my ass so much. I ride it so good you know you want your dick in there instead. I strip for you like you're right there in front of me with my sexy fishnets and tiny skirt, I know you can't resist giving me that dick. I ride it from every angle so you get all the views of my beautiful chubby curvy body. I show you close ups of my tight little asshole being stretched. I know you want to stretch my asshole for me.

MP4 / 3.07 GB / 1280x720 / 00:27:49

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

6. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dana Big Butt BBW Mexican Banana

gives her great fuck to Dana in "Mexican Banana". In this scene Dana gives amazing head and is fucked in several positions doggy, cow girl till she receives the cum shot on her thighs. She's a thick BBW Mexican girl her ass looks great from behind!

Measurements: 47?- 54?- 54.5? Cup: D

MP4 / 1.26 GB / 1280x720 / 00:29:30

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

7. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Danica Danali - Creamy On The Inside

Danica Danali watches as a workman supervises a job outside the XL Girls house. She gets horny watching him and taps the window to invite him inside. Deep, deep inside. She lets him inside and shows him that work can wait while she buries his face under her massive tits as he sits back on the couch. Her new fuck-friend sucks and licks to his heart's content as Danica savors the pleasure of his tongue. A man could literally spend all day feasting on her gigantic knockers. Danica wants his cock between her giant tits and lays back on the couch so he can drive his skin bus between her deep cleavage valley. Her nipples are as stiff as pencil erasers. She's excited by the feel of his cock between her super-melons. Johnny fingers her pussy, stimulating it for the first thrust of his dick inside it on her side, as she rides him and on her back until he cums inside her.

MP4 / 1.03 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:18:13

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

8. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gwen Adora - PAWG Date Ends in Impregnation Creampie (HD) Luscious redhead ex wants all your cum inside her fat pussy

Voluptuous redhead Gwen Adora poses in a pink top before getting naked and lying back on a bed. She dirty talks and roleplays getting fucked in missionary while playing with her shaved pussy. Finally, she pretends to sit on the viewer's face as she rubs her pussy, tits and belly while playing with some cum

MP4 / 1.34 GB / 2560x1440 / 00:18:22

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

9. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mina Demonic - chubby witch fucked in all holes

MP4 / 49.8 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:40

Download and Enjoy

10. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mina Demonic - german bbw teen anal

MP4 / 52.3 MB / 1280x720 / 00:05:11

Download and Enjoy

11. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

April Flores - demons and dildos

April Flores is a chunky Dom with a need to exorcise some personal demons. These demons take the form of bound-up Slave Girls. She whips their big asses and smacks their perky nipples. Then she makes them suck her big blue dildo. When it's soaked with their drool, she slides it in and out of her plump, wet pussy, making her slaves watch her as she masturbates herself to a hot, sticky orgasm.

MP4 / 1.12 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:38

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

12. electro

13. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eliza Allure - Choking On Wieners

Eliza Allure is a competitive eating star getting ready for her next hot dog eating contest. Her coach, Carlo, is helping her put in extra practice to get ready. When the tough-love coaching style ends up leaving her insecure and uncertain, Coach Carlo tries a different approach. He whips out his fat cock for her to suck before spreading her legs and fucking her BBW pussy until he's ready to blow a load in her pretty mouth! Go Eliza! Scene contains deepthroating, doggystyle, forward and reverse cowgirl, and sideways fucking until he cums on her face.

MP4 / 1.82 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:31:18

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

14. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eliza Allure - The Holy Hoe

It's Sunday morning, and Eliza is coming home from church and she desperately needs a shower. Her boyfriend Sean stumbles into the bathroom, catching Eliza but naked, masturbating. She figures if he's going to be such a creeper, why not give him exactly what he wants? She starts by burying his head into her perfect pair of tits before scarfing down on his cock. The sinners continue their fuck fest all around the house. The opportunity to pound Eliza?s perfect pussy is just a little more exciting than the sermon! Scene contains deepthroating, titfucking, doggystyle, sideways fucking, and missionary until he cums all over her belly.

MP4 / 1.64 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:28:11

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

15. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Erika Xstacy - Wash 'N Fold Xstacy

Today Erika Xstacy went to the laundromat to wash some clothes. In the process she happens to see a guy who she thinks is kind of cute. Erika realizes she didn?t have any change and had to go and get some, when she happened to look over and notice that the dude was sniffing her panties! Erika gets really upset and goes to confront the John about the situation. John tries to lie but Erika pulls a pair of panties from out of his pocket. John didn?t want Erika to call the cops so he offered to do anything. Erika made him get butt naked. Shortly after that she made John bang her sweet tight pussy all over the laundromat. Scene contains missionary, cowgirl, and standing doggystyle until he cums on her tits.

MP4 / 1.41 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:24:19

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

16. electro

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gem and Zia part two - Foursome with 2 gorgeous BBW's with Big Titties!!

This is part tow of the Gem and Zia shoot. After a water break. The gang got back into the action. Spades and Sean switch who the were fucking. Zia and Gem were both done with the giggles at this point. Spades shot his load on Gem while Zia sucking off Sean until he came on her tits and face.

After Taking a break, Zia blows a dude and Gem gets her pussy fingered. Then Gem blows her dude while Zia gets fucked missionary. Then Gem fondles Zia during the missionary fucking. Then Zia gets fucked in standing doggy style while she licks Gem's pussy. Then Gem gets fucked misssionary. Gem gets fucked in standing doggy style. Then They both get fucked missionary. Gem gets the first cumshot on her stomach and pussy. Then Zia gets fucked doggy style with hair pulling. To finish things, Zia blows her dude, then he cums on her tits and face.

MP4 / 1.12 GB / 1280x720 / 00:31:34

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

17. electro

18. electro

19. electro

[​IMG]