Humiliation Men | Femdom | Cruel Ballbusting

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by kipassa007, Apr 28, 2017.

1. kipassa007

kipassa007 Well-Known Member

Ira Von Vampire - Cold As Ice
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
    Video language: English

Ira Von Vampire is cold as ice! In this clip she dominates her slave in many ways!
    She starts with a little pony play, then she whips him, then she trample his wounded
    body before she squirts all over his face...

Format: flv
    Duration: 33:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 161.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ira Von Vampire - Cold As Ice

2. kipassa007

Merciless Dominas - Count The Strokes Slave
    [​IMG]

Mistress Zoe´s slave is up for his usual caning from his strict Mistress. Zoe loves to cane her slave and make her slave count every painful stroke. Can you also count?

Format: mp4
    Duration: 15:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6839kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 778.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Merciless Dominas - Count The Strokes Slave

3. kipassa007

Belittled, bullied & busted
    [​IMG]

Featuring Divine Mistress Heather, Lady Mia Harrington. When Mistress Heather and Lady Mia Harrington get a worthless gimp to humiliate, they don't hold back. This slave got more than he bargained for when he turned up in a cheap dress and little pink panties. After a good hard over the knee spanking, whilst being instructed to worship their boots, he is then kicked, slapped, ball busted and spat on. Two stunningly beautiful Mistresses, head to toe in tight leather in a feast of a humiliation movie!

Duration: 18:41
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1649kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 250.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Belittled, bullied & busted

4. kipassa007

Chastity release - Divine Mistress Heather
    [​IMG]

Featuring Divine Mistress Heather. A voyeuristic journey into the world of a real life chastity slave and Mistress. Divine Mistress Heather loves to tease and torment her chastity slaves and this one has just had his first full month locked in his cock prison. Relief has been a long time coming, but Mistress Heather lays down some interesting conditions for any future release he may be granted...

Duration: 17:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 927kbps
    Audio: 92kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 134.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Chastity release - Divine Mistress Heather

5. kipassa007

Bethany Benz - Russian Hole Stretcher
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Bethany Benz
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings, Ebony

Russian Goddess Bethany Benz transforms her slave into an even bigger whore than he already is with the thickest cock she can find. She loves a man who is comfortable with his place in life as a cock loving slut and gets off making him love dick even that much more

Duration: 22:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11302kbps
    Audio: 307kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bethany Benz - Russian Hole Stretcher

6. kipassa007

Mistress Rouge In Rubber Dressing
    [​IMG]

A pointless gesture of defiance is upsetting Mistress Rouge as her multi-latex-layer female slave at first refuses to open wide for her red rubber gag: such a silly thing to do as it merely earns her several pumps to inflate the gag wide inside her mouth. With her transformation to rubber doll now complete she must just stand, sweating in her rubber silence for me to arrive in due course and inspect her.

Duration: 24:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Rouge In Rubber Dressing

7. kipassa007

Masked Leather Avengers
    [​IMG]

Mistress Rouge and I have a job to do! Clad from head to toe in figure hugging leather we must sufficiently drain this male, who finds himself restrained and at our mercy. We will have to prolong his draining. Bring in the Venus 2000!

Duration: 20:16

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 916.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Masked Leather Avengers

8. kipassa007

Keep Calm Schools In
    [​IMG]

Keep Calm! The Winter School Holidays are finally over and once again our teachers on the front line of education have to bring the unruly to heel.. Here at the R & M Grammar School we do things a little differently but our results speak for themselves!

Duration: 21:51
    Video: 960x540, VP6F
    Audio: 250kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 832.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Keep Calm Schools In

9. kipassa007

Sensitised Milk And Swallow
    [​IMG]

Two Dommes (Rouge and I)have a slave strapped on an A frame in her Birmingham dungeon. Mistress has been shopping and has bought a new device known as a Cobra Libra, a wonderful vibrating sucking and wanking device and it needs to be tested out. It just so happens that it's this slaves lucky day, to have two rubber clad Mistresses at his body, one working in a nasty 'sensitised' wanking method, pulling at his cock, making it painful. Of course no lube and some rough headwork have the slave wriggling and writhing in discomfort. Domme No_2 (Moi) has decided to pick some vibrating nipple clamps to 'help' take his mind off of things that happen down south. Its ok slave, the Cobra Libra is getting fitted to your cock, the only problem is that if its successful then you will be turned into a nasty recycling device...queue the close up.

Duration: 8:04
    Video: 1576x864, VP6F, 5820kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 343.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sensitised Milk And Swallow

10. kipassa007

Slave Locked Balls
    [​IMG]

The best thing about visiting another Mistress is having the opportunity to play with new equipment and to hear the moans and groans of new slaves in torment. The lovely Mistress Rouge has some fascinating new spring nipple clamps for her slave, who already has his balls locked tight inside one of her clamps. The only problem is that the slave is drooling and dribbling all over himself and the floor which means that I need to squeeze his balls a little tighter to teach him that he cannot get away with such disrespectful behaviour. This particular slave has not been allowed any release for four days now, and so Mistress Rouge needs to find a between us bigger-size parachute to encompass his over-filled balls. But that is no problem in her well-equipped premises which has enough clamps, weights and chains to weigh down even the heaviest equipment. I'm impressed that he manages to cope with the pain... but that, of course, is before we swing him upside down on a revolving wheel of pain.

Duration: 11:46
    Video: 1576x864, VP6F, 4571kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 396.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Slave Locked Balls

11. kipassa007

80 Strokes
    [​IMG]

Mistress Rouge and I are having such fun watching these enthusiastic bi slaves suck each other's pathetic cocks deep down each other's throats. Flipping them over gives me the chance to start laying some serious cane strokes down on an upturned arse before lubing his rear hole up and inserting first my fingers and then my strap-on cock into place. All the while my friend continues the slow and steady caning of the old reprobate and everyone is sucking cock. Finally it's time to inspect our handiwork and examine his welts before planning the next torment for our rubber-slaves still awaiting the chance to serve.

Duration: 29:50
    Video: 960x540, VP6F

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download 80 Strokes

12. kipassa007

I am Just Like You
    [​IMG]

Nadamass and Elise Graves. I am just like Nadamass. I know so much about him, because I know so much about myself. He and I are the same. His perversions are my own. Therefore, I am able to meet him, bind him, and make him to blow his load in no time, because I know what he likes. And he likes to be completely controlled. I buckle him into the inescapable leather bondage chair. I wrap his hands down so he can experience no movement there. I place a gas mask on his face so that every speck of air is made permissible by me. His head is immobilized. And then I begin stroking his cock... I am empathic and therefore experience what another is experiencing. This is why I love torturing people so much. I love it all.

Duration: 21:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1752kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 299.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download I am Just Like You

13. kipassa007

Miss Miranda and Nikki Whiplash in New Frontiers
    [​IMG]

This useless decrepit male had insisted he not only wanted my attentions but also those of the wonderful and stunning Nikki Whiplash. Never one to turn down a good laugh we subdued this excuse of a man and secured him to the whipping bench. Nipple piercings and nipple electrocution followed though quite unsurprisingly he was screaming for sweet mercy. We thought not...

Duration: 30:07

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Miss Miranda and Nikki Whiplash in New Frontiers

14. kipassa007

Fetish Liza in Cleaning Duties
    [​IMG]

With legs spread wide and a dildo gag buried in her body, my domme friend Fetish Liza is having fun. I spit-roast the maid with my large strap on, while our male slave gets frustrated watching three woman having kinky sex. It only gets worse for him as he has his own cleaning duties to perform; licking Liza's juices from the dildo that has given her the pleasure he is denied.

Duration: 25:22

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Fetish Liza in Cleaning Duties

15. kipassa007

Nikki Whiplash in Squeal Bitch!
    [​IMG]

My friend Nikki Whiplash and I don`t need any excuse to fuck our slaves senseless with our huge strap-on cocks, but this time we have a very good reason to go to town on the arsehole of one of our two subs, strapped side by side in bondage across my whipping bench. He`s been watching inappropriate male domination films and needs to be taught that women are the only dominant species here. Judging by his desperate squeals of pain he is fast learning that lesson.

Duration: 16:00

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 589.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Nikki Whiplash in Squeal Bitch!

16. kipassa007

Nikki Whiplash in Ring Ring - Its For You
    [​IMG]

It is fortunate that this patient is in the hands of two experienced rubber nurses in the shape of myself and Nikki Whiplash for a medical emergency in which he has lost his own mobile phone up his own back passage! I soon have his arsehole gaping open, with four fingers and a stainless steel speculum, in order that Nurse Nikki can search for his lost property. Her close visual inspection is followed by her deepest possible fisting whilst I torture his nipples to ensure that his tied-up cock stays erect and out of his nurses` way. But there`s still no sign of the missing phone... more drastic measures may yet be needed.

Duration: 15:34

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 641.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Nikki Whiplash in Ring Ring - Its For You

17. kipassa007

A Game of Domination part 1-2
    [​IMG]

In our new world of total female domination, a few hapless male rebels are holding out against their inevitable fate under the ridiculous banner "Men On Top." The rebel leader has been languishing in my cells and is now due for ritual humiliation and interrogation at the hands of Mistress Morrigan and myself. Dressed in women's pants and stockings, this would-be leader is made to stick his arse cheeks through the cell bars for a thorough Morrigan spanking before she gets to work on his real humiliation designed to reduce him to his proper place on the floor as her abject slave.

Duration: 14:53
    Video: 820x462, VP6F, 3052kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 339.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download A Game of Domination part 1-2

18. kipassa007

The Sting
    [​IMG]

I've recruited my fellow Mistress, Mistress Morrigan, to help me take revenge on the Romeo cocktail barman who has been unfaithful to my friend. It is easy to lure him into a honey trap in our dungeon with the promise of a sexy threesome with two dominant women. He is soon strapped down and tortured to teach him the error of his ways. He played a dangerous game when he pissed off my poor innocent little friend and me. The only problem Mistress Morrigan and I have is how to cut down the noise levels as she works on his nipples, but that's easily solved by my sitting right across his face to his screams before we lock him away in our cage to contemplate the error of his ways.

Duration: 15:44
    Video: 1536x922, VP6F, 3575kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 432.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Sting

19. kipassa007

Booted Bitches Part 12
    [​IMG]

One highly submissive slave... and two high-heel booted domme bitches: it's a recipe for a lot of fun for us, and a lot of humiliation and pain for him. My friend, Mistress Akella, and I both need our boots cleaned and worshipped and this slave needs to be properly trained in just how to do it. In such cases I always find it's advantageous to prevent the slave from having and sort of sexual fun or release so while Mistress Akella digs her amazingly high heels into his nipples, I busy myself fixing a spiked strap around his cock to ensure that he shows no signs of arousal. The trouble is that with just one male tongue to worship us both, the worthless wretch is neglecting me - and that will never do. He needs to be trained like a naughty puppy so we soon have him on a pooch collar and lead and setting off for a brisk walk around the room. First lesson is 'walking to heel' alongside Mistress' boots and then he finally gets his puppy-pooch treat: the chance to be trapped at my feet and l.

Duration: 10:22
    Video: 820x462, VP6F, 4570kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 348.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Booted Bitches Part 12

20. kipassa007

Confusing the Slave Brain part 2-3
    [​IMG]

Our slave's nipples seem to be stretching longer in these clamps by the minute: probably not helped by Mistress Jezabel's constant threats to quickly pull of the clamps and replace them straight away while the sap rushes back. Even better, she adds a second set of clamps on top of the first while my Venus machine pumps faster and faster on his cock. The plot is to confuse his brain with pain and pleasure combined, all the while ensuring that we get no spillages of spunk over all my valuable equipment. Soon he is moved to my bondage table where Mistress Jezabel works on teasing his cock while I insert an electric butt plug deep in his arse. It seems the quickest way of getting him hard is to torture his nipples with three sets of clamps, although he does seem indecently interested in the nearness of my FF sized breasts as I thrust my strap-on in his mouth. Such behaviour call for a blindfold before we play one of my favourite games of 'guess the body part.' Once he's in the dark, we ca.

Duration: 12:26
    Video: 1920x1080, VP6F, 3832kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 352.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Confusing the Slave Brain part 2-3