Humiliation Men | Femdom | Cruel Ballbusting

Discussion in 'Ballbusting & CBT' started by kipassa007, Apr 28, 2017.

1. kipassa007

kipassa007 Well-Known Member

Disobedience Brings Part 1-3
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
    Video language: English

In Mistress Rebekka Raynor's dungeon, this slave has been caged on the cold floor overnight. That may be why he is so slow to worship our boots, although of course there is no excuse for such bad manners, and punishment is bound to follow. While I spread his arse cheeks and squeeze his nipples, Mistress Rebekka busies herself kicking his balls until he is ready to start boot worship once again. The most amusing thing for me is the little girly sounds this slave makes when his nipples are tormented: absolutely hilarious, but just a taste of what is coming his way once we start on his arse.

Format: flv
    Duration: 11:12
    Video: 1920x1080, VP6F, 4347kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 359.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Disobedience Brings Part 1-3

2. kipassa007

The Devil Dance Part 2-3
    [​IMG]

Our little devil's torment continues with Mistress Rebecca inserting the anal hook to help keep him still, while I busy myself with a parlour game of my own invention: "Whip the Pegs Off." It's great fun, for me at least, if not for my suffering victim. He is whimpering, dribbling and drooling through his gag - but amazingly his mask keeps on grinning. It's time to increase our fun and see if we can wipe the smile off his face with a little tag team paddling of his arse and thighs. But the best part of the game is yet to come: the removal of his clamps and ties and some firm rubbing of all his sensitive areas. For some reason he sounds as though we're hurting him. How ungrateful can one slave be?

Duration: 10:59
    Video: 800x452, VP6F, 4805kbps
    Audio: 250kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 398.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Devil Dance Part 2-3

3. kipassa007

The Kinky Caterpillar
    [​IMG]

The lovely Mistress Rebekka Raynor has joined me to help torture my body bag-bound caterpillar slave as he lays helpless and moaning on the floor of my chambers. What a lucky slave, having the attentions of two beautiful women to make sure that he is suffering for our pleasure. The slight problem is that his cock and balls are really the only parts of his body easily accessible and so all of the pain and discomfort has to be concentrated right there. Rebecca has taken a shine to some of my nipple clamps but there is no reason why they have to be used on nipples: his scrotum can just as easily be clamped and twisted and treated to a variety of pinching tortures. Amazingly we manage to fit most of the clamps in my collection onto his ball-sac with accompanying moans and groans from this hapless slave. A few kicks from our stiletto heels into his balls and he can be left secured for a while as we take a well-earned break. But. we'll be back.

Duration: 12:34
    Video: 1080x650, VP6F, 4069kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 389.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Kinky Caterpillar

4. kipassa007

Revenge of the Redheads part 1-2
    [​IMG]

Two big, black strap-on cocks, and just one very well-trained slave. What are two beautiful redhead Mistresses to do? Clearly a little spit-roasting is called for. The situation is slightly complicated by the presence of my fucking machine which is already working hard in this slave's arse. I think the slave enjoys it as Mistress Rebecca and I closely watch each other while we tag-team in his mouth and see how deep in his throat we can thrust ourselves. While I keep his greedy mouth occupied, Rebecca has fun speeding-up the fucking machine and pushing it a little bit deeper in his rear. I decide that I want to show her my machine's full capabilities so it is time to change the size of the dildo working his arse and vary the speeds a little. But no machine can really match the spit-roasting delights that two Mistresses can deliver. We deliver the human touch through our matching strap-ons while the slave begs for his arse to be fucked even deeper. I'm pleased to say that my cock is a l.

Duration: 15:08
    Video: 848x510, VP6F, 3582kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 402.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Revenge of the Redheads part 1-2

5. kipassa007

The Devil Dance Finale
    [​IMG]

Our slave's body is starting to show the marks of our fun and games. But not enough. Mistress Rebecca and I have a vast range of leather or rubber whips to start some serious punishment and really get this wretch dancing to our devilish tune. Tightening the ropes holding his anal hook in place means that he gets to jig around on tip-toe as well as presenting his cock in the perfect position for Rebecca's whip. Oh Dear, his cock is going red and there are a few blisters appearing on his shaft. Well we two mistresses have the perfect treatment for that: dry-wanking his cock and then pulling his pubic hair out by the roots will teach him to keep his body neat and tidy for his next visit.

Duration: 10:24
    Video: 1080x640, VP6F, 5107kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 399.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Devil Dance Finale

6. kipassa007

The Devil Dance Part 1-3
    [​IMG]

Interesting sound effects from this helpless slave as Mistress Rebecca Raynor and I amuse ourselves torturing his nipples, foreskin and balls. Our plan is to ensure that any movement ends up hurting some sensitive part of his body...and so far so good. Roped into an impossibly uncomfortable position by two skilled Mistresses, how much more pain can this slave withstand? Quite a lot is the answer as we add a pinwheel and a number of pegs into the mix. The funny thing is that whatever we do, he keeps a devilish smile on his face: Oh, I see, that's his mask that's smiling is it? Not him at all, what a mistake to make.

Duration: 10:17
    Video: 1280x720, VP6F, 4450kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 334.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Devil Dance Part 1-3

7. kipassa007

Laying Down The Law part 1-2
    [​IMG]

Trapped by the neck in our dungeon cage, Mistress Morrigan's creature seems to be having trouble in reaching her boots to perform any sort of worship. Even worse, his gag is preventing him clearly explaining his desire not to embarrass his Mistress in my presence. The consequences for any slave in showing-up his Mistress in front of a guest do not bear thinking about. In this case, the slave bends himself over to receive a tag-team spanking that leaves his arse cheeks glowing red. His transparent little girly panties offer little protection against the power of two Mistress' hands. Even so, this is just the start of his training: ome seriosu trampling is to follow.

Duration: 13:03
    Video: 866x520, VP6F, 3055kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 309.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Laying Down The Law part 1-2

8. kipassa007

My Foot Stool
    [​IMG]

Mistress Morrigan needs her shoes cleaned, so her slave needs to get busy in a hurry. Sucking her heels as deeply as he can is just the start of his task, shortly followed by a close up and personal inspection of her stockinged feet. As a special treat he gets to sniff all around her feet as they are rubbed across his face. To judge from the sound of his heavier and heavier breathing, this slave is finding the experience exciting. How will he cope when Mistress lays him on the floor to push her whole foot into his welcoming mouth? The final humiliation is for him to act as Mistress' footstool as she enjoys her well-earned glass of wine.

Duration: 11:30
    Video: 820x462, VP6F, 4075kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 346.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download My Foot Stool

9. kipassa007

Laying Down The Law Finale
    [​IMG]

Continued boot worship is the order of the day for this creature that Mistress Morrigan has allowed to serve us. As he kneels in front of her bondage throne, his efforts are getting better - but still not up to scratch. The answer is to lay him down and secure his hands out of the way ready for a trampling by Mistress's high-heeled leather boots. Even though I am leaving the room to deal with another slave, he had better continue to try and please her. At long last he seems to be getting the idea by taking her high heels deep into his throat before his trampling reward begins. How privileged he is to be stood on with Mistress' full weight across his cock and balls.

Duration: 11:51
    Video: 866x520, VP6F, 3339kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 305.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Laying Down The Law Finale

10. kipassa007

A Game of Domination Finale
    [​IMG]

I've joined my female security service colleague, Mistress Morrigan, in dealing with the pathetic leader of the "Men On Top" rebellion. Our first job is completing his humiliation by having him lick clean the disgusting toilet in his cell, but we resort to far stricter methods to extract the secrets of his rebels' bank accounts. We have such fun suffocating our victim, firing our violet wand at his cock, balls and nipples and stuffing our fists in his mouth that I almost wish he could have held out longer against our interrogation techniques. But resistance is useless and electricity on his tongue finally ensures that he breaks his silence and gives us every penny we want.

Duration: 14:32
    Video: 820x462, VP6F, 3052kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 331.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download A Game of Domination Finale

11. kipassa007

Laughing Stock Small Cock Pt 3
    [​IMG]

We need bigger dildos in our male office colleague's arse and mouth to demonstrate the contrast with his own tiny, needle-dick. I show off the impressive size of my strap-on to increase his humiliation to the max and make him beg for the fucking he really needs. If he can't produce a stiff cock then he is going to have to take one instead. I thrust throat deep at one end while my friend Mistress Megara repeatedly fills his rear. It's all in preparation for our planned fisting fest to stretch his little man-cunt.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 5:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14317kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 543.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Laughing Stock Small Cock Pt 3

12. kipassa007

Orgasm Extension
    [​IMG]

Watch two sexy slow seductresses, Mistress Kiana and I at work. We have worked out a treatment plan to encourage the extension of the climax for this rubber clad slave. In our clinic, with the aid of two strap-ons, we simultaneously work his arse and mouth, swapping at the appropriate moments to ensure the correct dose of arousal. Despite serious arousal, the patient maintains. Stage 2, the hands on approach. The patient gets to feel our oiled hands across his body, and soon his cock for a very slow and erotic tease. How long can he hold on for? How long could you hold on for with our hands milking your every desire??

Duration: 15:56
    Video: 1576x864, VP6F, 3567kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 421.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Orgasm Extension

13. kipassa007

Triple Trouble Finale part 2-2
    [​IMG]

How long will it take for two beautiful Mistresses to empty this slave's balls? The betting is 'not long' when he is enjoying two pairs of hands on his cock and a lot of attention to his poor tortured nipples. Our verbal abuse is adding to his sexual excitement, along with the knowledge that every last drop that he pumps out over our hands is immediately going to be fed to the maggot slave, waiting hungrily in the dungeon cage. But no slave's meal is complete without a dessert to follow, and luckily, Mistress Kiana and I have a slave we prepared for just that purpose earlier. Our hungry boy lies underneath as we drip spit and a pre-cum appetiser into his mouth as an appetiser for the next spunky course to come. But the frustration proves too much for our dinner guest, he cums first and provides his own delicious final course to this triple dining treat.

Duration: 13:21
    Video: 888x510, VP6F, 3564kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 353.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Triple Trouble Finale part 2-2

14. kipassa007

Smoke and Slave
    [​IMG]

There are times when every Mistress uses their slaves for practical purposes, rather than purely for their sadistic pleasures. Mistress Morrigan has an ingenious mouth device which allows her slave to be used as both a wine-glass holder and as an ashtray. The arrangement benefits them both: The Mistress can relax and enjoy her cigarette whilst the slave gets the enormous pleasure of breathing in her used smoke, and holding it deep in his lungs until he is given permission to exhale. Of course, there comes a time when Mistress needs to stub out her lit cigarette. Where on Earth will the butt go? As the hair singes on his chest, that waiting male nipple is just so tempting, isn't it?

Duration: 8:25
    Video: 820x462, VP6F, 5008kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 309.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Smoke and Slave

15. kipassa007

Chanel Preston - Fucked into Obedience
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Chanel Preston
    Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

Tweet Mistress Chanel knows a well fucked slave is a happy and obedient slave. For that reason she keeps her property's hole completely stretched and hollowed out so they will always kneel with a smile on their face. Chanel orders her slut boy to spread his whore legs with pride as she slams her big, thick cock in and out of his gaping fuck hole

Format: mp4
    Duration: 19:57
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8148kbps
    Audio: 301kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Chanel Preston - Fucked into Obedience

16. kipassa007

Triple Trouble
    [​IMG]

Three slaves, tied, cage and strapped down in my Hanwell dungeon, Mistress Kiana displays her fantastic physique for the ultimate in tease and denial. We shall start with the tied slave, he is the closest to hand! We start by assaulting his nipples and balls, I separate and tie his offending testies as Mistress Kiana selects some lethal electrical nipple clamps. What fun! Balls now separated we decide to weigh them down, Mistress Kiana gives them a playful kick so the slave knows that its there! Well, its best not to leave the other slaves to their own devices, the caged specimen has to prove his obedience and loyalty and there is no better way than servicing our heels, he better do it right or there will be hell to pay. For all of them..

Duration: 11:06
    Video: 1576x864, VP6F, 4629kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 378.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Triple Trouble