Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'General Fetish' started by mistre krol, Mar 27, 2016.

1. mistre krol

mistre krol Well-Known Member

2. mistre krol

3. mistre krol

Anastasia Knight - Trance Therapy p1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anastasia Knight is seeing a trance therapist to deal with her anger issues about her new stepfather. He's a loser and she always catches him looking at her The doctor knows just what to do. She stares into his light and is hit with images and thoughts she didn't know she had. "How long have you been attracted to your stepfather?" the doctor asks. "I'm not attracted to him...." she replies but is hit with another wave of implanted thoughts. "I've always been attracted to him..." she finally admits. "Let do some roleplaying," the doctor says, "Pretend I'm you stepfather, what should you call me?" "Daddy?" "Good girl" "Thank you daddy" The doctor has her get on her knees and beg for the stepfather's attentions. She pleads into his camera begging to pleasure her daddy, wanting to sneak in his room and blow him while mom right next to them. She could suck his cock on the way to school...he can cum on her braces, she knows he likes them, likes how innocent they make her look. After having her strip and implanting the last of her programming the doctor send her home. ____ The next day they discuss how her flirting is going with her stepfather. She needs some more help from the doctor. He tells her to put on the outfit he left in the other room, when she returns she's dressed like a little stripper schoolgirl and she's ready to bring her daddy pleasure. [ASMR] She kisses and caresses him as she whispers in his ear, eventually falling to her knees and sucking his cock. But when some of her sit falls to the floor she asks, "Do you want me to lick it up daddy?" "That's what god girls do" the doctor replies and watches and she gets on all fours to lick up her own spit. She's ready so he takes her to his bed and lets her slobber all over his cock. She spits on it over and over again making sure it's nice and slick, just the way daddy wants it. She begs and pleads for his attention as she pleasures him. She puts his cock between her little 18 teem year old tits and rubs it on her braces until he's finally ready to blow his load all over her pretty metal mouth

File Size :1.86 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:17:25

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/12ee0acd2c908/Anastasia_Knight_-_Trance_Therapy_p1.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/42f7b74585c26/Anastasia_Knight_-_Trance_Therapy_p1.part2.rar

https://fboom.me/file/fbd5fab086b6f/Anastasia_Knight_-_Trance_Therapy_p1.part3.rar

4. mistre krol

5. mistre krol

6. mistre krol

Lily Rader & Astrid Star - House Pet p1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lily Rader got her wish and was adopted by her Master. She's a good little pet and wants to show Master she can share, so she finds sexy little fuckdoll Astrid Star at a stripclub and bring her home to Master. Lily wakes her and Master enters her mind, rewiring all of her wants and desires, "Soon you'll forget everything about yourself. Everything your do with be for his pleasure." Lily whispers as Master turns Astrid submissive. She fights as best she can, but there's no escape. Master lets Lily play with her new toy first. "Her tits so prefect master" Lily says with a nipple in her mouth, "I can't wait for you to taste them." Master lets them tease each other a little more and then he makes them to cum on command. "Thank you master" they moan. ----- Master wants to see just how good his new pet is and has the girls give him a lap dance before Lily goes down on him while he sucks on Astrid perfect fake tits. "Thank you master" Astrid whispers and moans in his ear. "I love you master" ----- Master has them get on their hands and knees so he can test fuck his new toy. He pulls on Lily's hair just to remind her that she'll be next as Astrid praises her new master, thanking him for using her. Next Master jumps over to Lily and makes her do the same before he lays back and lets his pet milk him with their mouths. ----- Master's pets devote themselves to his cock as they submissively prostrate themselves to him. "You own us master" Lily moans between deep throats, "we're not even people, we're property. YOUR property." Master makes them both show their devotion by making them beg over and over again for his cum. "We worship you" they repeats until he finally gives them what they need. Their tongue jutting out desperate to taste his load. They share his delicious cum with kisses until Lily says, "Welcome home sister

File Size :1.43 GB
    Duration :00:11:14

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/e630bbffb66b5/Lily_Rader__amp__Astrid_Star_-__House_Pet_p1.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/a923801030e9d/Lily_Rader__amp__Astrid_Star_-__House_Pet_p1.part2.rar

https://fboom.me/file/c7c8c3b926a57/Lily_Rader__amp__Astrid_Star_-__House_Pet_p1.part3.rar

7. mistre krol

8. mistre krol

9. mistre krol

Hypnotized Babysitter 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Klaire begrudgingly agreed to watch over her nephew, who she can't stand, while his parents go out. He's always been trouble, but now that he's getting older, he has new ideas of what having fun is. He hypnotizes Klaire using a pocket watch, and makes her obey his every commands. At first Klaire doesn't know that she is hypnotized, but eventually figures it out when she wakes up to find herself in a new dress. She doesn't have long to be mad about it though, as soon after, she is completely nude and riding on top of her nephew.

Key highlights of video include:

Hypnotized with a pocket watch
    Goes into a hypnotic sleep and repeats back her instructions during the induction
    Must answer "yes master" when given a command
    Woken up out of trance, not knowing she is hypnotized. When her nephew snaps his fingers, she immediately starts acting like a chicken.
    Brought back out of trance, but this time when she hears a snap, she immediately goes into trance and begins sleepwalking through the room while repeating her mantras
    Brought out of trance and threatens to call the boy's parents. Snapped back into trance and made to change into one of his mother's dresses
    Presents herself to her master for inspection while smiling in a trance
    Made to model for him, and change her pose with each snap of his fingers
    Brought out of trance, this time very angry when she sees the new dress she's wearing.
    Klaire tries to hypnotize her nephew with the pocket watch, but accidentally hypnotizes herself instead
    As she lay in a hypnotic sleep, her nephew reinforces his control over her
    Made to remove all of her clothes while remaining in a trance
    Made to sleepwalk in circles a second time and repeat "I am completely in my nephew's control"
    Made to focus on the pocket watch as she receives additional programming
    Nude body is felt up by her nephew
    Virtual simulated scene - camera on bottom (no real sex, no male nudity)
    Full nude

https://www.freeimage.us/thumb-0180_5AE9E21D.jpg

File Size :876 MB
    Duration :00:23:01

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/586be9c217c61/Hypnotized_Babysitter_3_.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/677ca45a4f128/Hypnotized_Babysitter_3_.part2.rar

10. mistre krol

11. mistre krol

Mean Girls

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Our hero awaits for the arrival of his study partners. When they arrive, he puts them in a trance and has them strip while he takes video of them doing so. He then has them both get on their knees and blow him. He then has them make out with each other and share his load after he blows in the brunettes mouth.

Next day is at home and he again puts them under trance and they blow him again to prove who gives the better blowjob. Shortly after, he has them in trance explaining they want to show him who has the better pussy. They strip naked and begin to take turns fucking him reverse cowgirl. He trances them and explains that when they wake up, they both have a crush on him and are desperate to fuck him and he will make them cum like crazy. While he fucks one, the other makes out with him, then they switch and he fucks the second girl doggy style. More switching around fucking doggy, missionary and then coming on their faces.

Nadya and Jericha show up late to work on their project with Rion. They continue to treat him like a loser, and put him down saying he can just do the project themselves. Tricking them into taking their phone number's, Rion opens the app on his phone that he made that has mind control. Now, he's going to treat them the way they deserve and use them the way they want to use him

File Size :385 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:42:04

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/6ccd952940eb5/Mean_Girls.mp4

12. mistre krol

Amilia Onyx - Trance Therapy p1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Amilia and her boyfriend Chad want to quit smoking and have decided to give trance therapy a try, but once Amilia is under the good doctor wakes Chad for the real reason he brought her in. She has these great tits but she never titfucks Chad and its all he's ever really wanted.

The doctor begins ti implant idea into Amilia's mind to curb her craving for cigarettes. She just wants to hold something in her hand, she should try Chad's cock. As she stroke him, getting him closer and closer to climax the doctor stops her, it's not enough to have something in her hand, she needs it between her tits.

Chad sits in the doctor's chair as Amilia crawls to him. She sucks him off first but then wraps her glorious tits around his hard cock and begs. She calls him master as she bounces up and down, milking his cock until he explodes all over her tits. Their relationship is going to last a long, long time.
    Category: FEMALE TRAINING
    Related Categories: TITJOBS, FANTASIES, BIG TITS, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, BLOW JOBS
    Keywords: amelia onyx, asmr, pov, submissive dirty talk, cum between tits, mind control, , pretty eyes, whispering, begging, chad alva

File Size :1.27 GB
    Duration :00:10:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/9c36faa783805/Amilia_Onyx_-_Trance_Therapy_p1.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/b48d381fa6108/Amilia_Onyx_-_Trance_Therapy_p1.part2.rar

https://fboom.me/file/fcf26ca508755/Amilia_Onyx_-_Trance_Therapy_p1.part3.rar

13. mistre krol

14. mistre krol

15. mistre krol

16. mistre krol

17. mistre krol

How Fast Can You CUM For ME?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What man doesn't love a competition? Especially a competition that you have the chance to actually win! Even more so a competition that I REALLY want you to win!

How quickly can you cum for me?

Usually I encourage you to edge for as long as possible. Not this time. This time you will go as hard and as fast as you possibly can. This time you will give absolutely everything with the sole aim of ejaculating as quickly as humanly possible.Read more

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Goddess M Violet, Goddess, M Violet, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Goddess Worship, Striptease

File Size :352 MB
    Duration :00:15:34

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/b947075aedc3b/How_Fast_Can_You_CUM_For_ME.mp4

18. mistre krol

How Fast Can You CUM For ME?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What man doesn't love a competition? Especially a competition that you have the chance to actually win! Even more so a competition that I REALLY want you to win!

How quickly can you cum for me?

Usually I encourage you to edge for as long as possible. Not this time. This time you will go as hard and as fast as you possibly can. This time you will give absolutely everything with the sole aim of ejaculating as quickly as humanly possible.Read more

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Goddess M Violet, Goddess, M Violet, POV, Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, JOI, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Tit Worship, Breast Worship, Boobs Worship, Hypno, Hypnotic, Mesmerize, Mental Domination, Mind Fuck, Goddess Worship, Striptease

File Size :352 MB
    Duration :00:15:34

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/b947075aedc3b/How_Fast_Can_You_CUM_For_ME.mp4

19. mistre krol

20. mistre krol

21. mistre krol